Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt (11762 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You dey mind them. Like na by force to be Nigerian. The ones that wants to be one nigeria won't stop trying to speak for others that aren't interested.
While they busy screeching online, the move isn't changing in Reality.

Unlike Nigeria, biafra aren't forcing anyone to join...one of the main reason I support biafra.
Take ur 5 unproductive south east states and go. Stop encroaching on south-south territory because u feel there is Igbo there. Yoruba is the second largest ethnic group and language in republic of Togo, but u don't see them claiming it was their land

9 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Take ur 5 unproductive south east states and go. Stop encroaching on south-south territory because u feel there is Igbo there. Yoruba is the second largest ethnic group and language in republic of Togo, but u don't see them claiming it was their land

Illiterate I'm from delta state you slowpoke.

Wtf concern a yoloba southwaaste animal in any of this disscussion?

Are you from either of the states/region in question?

I have every right to be on this thread..your baboon looking ass is not. Like the typical attention seeking wh0re tribe always showing face to gross all out with una ugly face and ugly behavior...typical

11 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
attackgat:

We don't want leave Nigeria? Who is we? I hope you know that as far as self determination is concerned, you can only speak for your tribe? You are not allowed to speak for anybody else. There are over 49 tribes in the proposed Biafra of which Igbo is only one. So in the end, a referendum will be held and those who are not interested can vote to remain in Nigeria or simply abstain from voting. Those who vote to join are those who will be accepted. So no one in Delta state has anything to worry about. You guys can then carry on fighting for restructuring in Nigeria.

Who will give you referendum? Don't bank on UN. Igbos are not being massacred or marginalized so the UN won't even hear you twice. Igbos get appointments gar more than Urhobos. Igbos dominate Nigeria and they are everywhere. Yet they complain of being marginalized. I laugh at you guys. Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, etc, have never tasted power in Nigeria. We are the marginalized ones yet we dont carry placards fooling ourselves and serving a felon. Igbos are marginalising us even in Nigeria talk more of Biafra.

As for the referendum, KEEP DREAMING! DON'T WAKE UP. grin

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You truly stupid. It went from speaking for Asaba to now ika and Ukwani ( typical urhobo...smh..pathetic) I repeat say wth you know.

The first even IPOB protest for Nnamdi Kanu started in Agbor. The leaders of that protest was even ika....the main leader was even an Owa descendant precisely.

I repeat again...speak WTH you know

Go sit somewhere.

As for the state government being dominated by urhobo is why delta state government is the unproductive, backwards, corrupt crap we have today.

I maintain my initial statement that Delta North is indifferent about Biafra. Not that I even care whether or not they are. I don't give a rat's ass about them. But I know that they are not actively pro-Biafra. I won't argue with you on this one because I know you are deluded that your cause is so great and Noble with many followers. You are no better from Islamic fundamentalists.

Now that Okowa is the governor, has he done better cheesy undecided? Urhobo bad government ni. I laugh in swahili. Delta State is corrupt. Don't add ethnic color to it.

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Illiterate I'm from delta state your slowpoke.

Wtf concern a yoloba southwaaste animal in any of this disscussion?

Are you from either of the states/region in question?

I have every right to be on this thread..your baboon looking ass is not. Like the typical attention seeking wh0re tribe always showing face to gross all out with una ugly face and ugly behavior...typical
E pain the Ipob youth. See frustration everywhere. Guy hungry dey catch u

8 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
attackgat:

We don't want leave Nigeria? Who is we? I hope you know that as far as self determination is concerned, you can only speak for your tribe? You are not allowed to speak for anybody else. There are over 49 tribes in the proposed Biafra of which Igbo is only one. So in the end, a referendum will be held and those who are not interested can vote to remain in Nigeria or simply abstain from voting. Those who vote to join are those who will be accepted. So no one in Delta state has anything to worry about. You guys can then carry on fighting for restructuring in Nigeria.

GBAM. That's the problem with urhobo. Since the biafra discussion started, it has always been urhobo trying to force others to remain "one Nigeria" on everyone. Like I don't think I've read any other excluding urhobo soaking for all. Anioma is not forcing them to join the biafra movement...hell they aren't even included in the IPOB chapter in delta then can someone explain to me, why won't they just repeat that same behavior and SPEAK for themselves.

Well I'm not shocked. They are the ones making sure anioma state does not become a reality. They are like hausa people to be honest.

9 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by chukzyblingz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
even though i know this is a useless blog seeking for relevance, i am forced to make a comment.

again i telll you, i am from Umu-agu in Asaba Delta State. i am an Igbo girl and Asaba is an Igbo city. my people came from a place called Nteje in Anambra State today.

the whole of Delta North are Igbos and shall remain Igbos. you can go ahead and continue foolling yourselves.
I'm an ika man and I don't support one nigeria. I rather be a biafran than a Nigerian though I've never been a biafran and I was not included in the original plan. But who are you to say the whole of Delta North are Igbo. You that doesn't even know that Nnebisi is an Igala with an Nteje mother

6 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

I maintain my initial statement that Delta North is indifferent about Biafra. Not that I even care whether or not they are. I don't give a rat's ass about them. But I know that they are not actively pro-Biafra. I won't argue with you on this one because I know you are deluded that your cause is so great and Noble with many followers. You are no better from Islamic fundamentalists.

Now that Okowa is the governor, has he done better cheesy undecided? Urhobo bad government ni. I laugh in swahili. Delta State is corrupt. Don't add ethnic color to it.

grin grin grin grin. Like a typical urhobo. The voice of all. Yes you known what's going in aniomaland. grin grin grin

Anioma has even had more protest than freaking non anioma SE. Aba is the only one which had the highest non anioma group whose protested the most.

I repeat SPEAK wth you know.

And yeah you are indifferent to anioma stance on biafra and that's why you came on this thread to become to voice for Asaba ( 1st) them ika and Ukwani (2nd). Yeah I so believe you grin grin grin

Finally, delta government is one of the most corrupt government in Nigeria no denying that. Urhobo are one of the main reason is in that level...no denying that. Finally, okowa is a terrible leader....the dude is barely even doing anything...unlike you, I'll tell it like it is even he's one of "my own". Do you even know what's going back home?

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:
I'm an ika man and I don't support one nigeria. I rather be a biafran than a Nigerian though I've never been a biafran and I was not included in the original plan. But who are you to say the whole of Delta North are Igbo. You that doesn't even know that Nnebisi is an Igala with an Nteje mother

You won't stop would you. You just won't stop!!

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

E pain the Ipob youth. See frustration everywhere. Guy hungry dey catch u

See this one. I live in a counary where the currency and prices of item allows me access to eat 3 square meals a day plus snacks in between

You that live in Nigeria talking about Hunger, have you even eaten today?

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

See this one. I live in a counary where the currency and prices of item allows me access to eat 3 square meals a day plus snacks in between

You that live in Nigeria talking about Hunger, have you even eaten today?
See this Ipob youth. So u re abroad, instead of u to come back and follow ur gullible and delusional Ipob fanatics to take ur share of bullets, u are there in a safe place instigating them against the government. U be real coward like Ojukwu

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

See this Ipob youth. So u re abroad, instead of u to come back and follow ur gullible and delusional Ipob fanatics to take ur share of bullets, u are there in a safe place instigating them against the government. U be real coward like Ojukwu

I'll repeat it so it can get into that you Koko head

My cousin (a bloodline, a close family member) is one of the LEADERS of IPOB chapter in delta state tongue

My big sister, brother and even my mom had all participated in biafran protest before. Hell my brother even had his son in one of the protest. Not to talk about the rest of my family members involvement. What makes you think if I lived in Nigeria that I wouldn't have participated tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Btw: thank your government for turning more igbos to join the biafran movement. Both my sis and my mom used to be against it so I thank that your useless government for increasing the supporters grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Igboid: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Th"e so-called Asaba, though an igbo city, is highly saturated by Urhobos. We control the civil service, the judiciary, the legislature and the government".

Ironic that an Urhobo is accusing Igbos in SE of plans to dominate non Igbo groups in Biafra, yet he unabashedly rejoice and glory in the illusion that Urhobos are dominating Anioma in Anioma land and Delta state.

Its not hard to see why these people are scared of Biafra. They fear the little grip they have on things in Delta state will be eroded in Biafra, as the Igbo will ensure equality for all groups, including those Urhobos currently dominate. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

My cousin (a bloodline, a close family member) is one of the LEADERS of IPOB chapter in delta state tongue

My big sister, brother and even my mom had all participated in biafran protest before. Hell my brother even had his son in one of the protest. Not to talk about the rest of my family members involvement. What makes you think if I lived in Nigeria that I wouldn't have participated tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Btw: thank your government for turning more igbos to join the biafran movement. Both my sis and my mom used to be against it so I thank that your useless government for increasing the supporters grin
Lol, the main thing is if u will get Biafra. All this continuous brainwashing is nothing. And also u people have recorded the highest death this year since this Biafra agitation started. Buhari get una medicine

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, the main thing is if u will get Biafra. All this continuous brainwashing is nothing. And also u people have recorded the highest death this year since this Biafra agitation started. Buhari get una medicine

If we are being "brainwashed", how does it fit concern you?
Why have you been taking Panadol for our headache?
Did we call you? Are you included in the "brainwash"? Are we complaining to you? Again I repeat..how e fit concern you?

Lastly, yep you are right. The NE that BH have been killing are igbo. Heck even the shiites that recorded that had more death are igbo. You are so right.

Yoloba and stupidity na 5 and 6. Just look at this one

9 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Igboid:
Th"e so-called Asaba, though an igbo city, is highly saturated by Urhobos. We control the civil service, the judiciary, the legislature and the government".

Ironic that an Urhobo is accusing Igbos in SE of plans to dominate non Igbo groups in Biafra, yet he unabashedly rejoice and glory in the illusion that Urhobos are dominating Anioma in Anioma land and Delta state.

Its not hard to see why these people are scared of Biafra. They fear the little grip they have on things in Delta state will be eroded in Biafra, as the Igbo will ensure equality for all groups, including those Urhobos currently dominate. cool

Do you mind the hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

If we are being "brainwashed", how does it fit concern you?
Why have you been taking Panadol for our headache?
Did we call you? Are you included in the "brainwash"? Are we complaining to you? Again I repeat..how e fit concern you?

Lastly, yep you are right. The NE that BH have been killing are igbo. Heck even the shiites that recorded that had more death are igbo. You are so right.

Yoloba and stupidity na 5 and 6. Just look at this one
Lol, see this Yimu, no worry, more is to come. More than 4 months now, no protest, the kind fear una get for Buhari and his army, none here oh oo. Them don teach u guys lesson. Come out again, they re in the street waiting for u. Ojukwu coward pikins

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, see this Yimu, no worry, more is to come. More than 4 months now, no protest, the kind fear una get for Buhari and his army, none here oh oo. Them don teach u guys lesson. Come out again, they re in the street waiting for u. Ojukwu coward pikins

When I said you are dumb...I truly meant it. You need to go get your head examined. It's a miracle you walk around without a brain.

IPOB protest lately during Nnamdi Kanu appearance in court...as they believe people get more motivated by his appearance/his story.
They haven't protested aboard either....I guess in your brain dead head, that's because of the Dullard.

6 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

When I said you are dumb...I truly meant it. You need to go get your head examined. It's a miracle you walk around without a brain.

IPOB protest lately during Nnamdi Kanu appearance in court...as they believe people get more motivated by his appearance/his story.
They haven't protested aboard either....I guess in your brain dead head, that's because of the Dullard.

Lol, if them born una well, comeout on the 23 of September. Make una see hell quickly

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yup yup another nice thread lol . See folks talking s.h.it. Same people that report even my old posts

Sorry, I'm usually not like this but dem must ban all of us cheesy grin

Mynd44 baba come do Justice

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, if them born una well, comeout on the 23 of September. Make una see hell quickly

See the coward kings of nigeria making threats. Wonders shall never end.

Yoloba monkeys and loud mouth...if I ask am now, Wetin him go do, the coward would screech mouth and shouting "NA". Ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

See the coward kings of nigeria making threats. Wonders shall never end.

Yoloba monkeys and loud mouth...if I ask am now, Wetin him go do, the coward would screech mouth and shouting "NA". Ediot.
Lol, I never seen a coward like Ojukwu who left the war front and left his people to be roasted in the hands of the Nigerian army. Lol, hero indeed. Ur dilector for Kuje never see anything, by the time we finish with him, Nigeria go dey hot for him, he will escape like his forefather Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, I never seen a coward like Ojukwu who left the war front and left his people to be roasted in the hands of the Nigerian army. Lol, hero indeed. Ur dilector for Kuje never see anything, by the time we finish with him, Nigeria go dey hot for him, he will escape like his forefather Ojukwu

I have...I know three of them. The yoloba generals who both cried and wailed in front of their lesser one. Even Ojukwu fought, the ones I speak of (they are so terrible, and pussies that their names even elude me) screeched, knelt and cried even without a gun shot going off.
Let's not forget the awolowo that took otapiapia and ended his life despite no guarantee their would have been a punishment to him. He immediately used rat poison to end it.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fergubams: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
We the people of DELTA are not part of the so call new republic. We'r NIJA. Go ur own and stay alone if u'll be together for one year.
We the people of DELTA are not part of the so call new republic. We'r NIJA. Go ur own and stay alone if u'll be together for one year.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Emancipation: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
fergubams:

Useless non-entity

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 9japride(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
When ur oil finish and ur lands are being polluted never u meet the Igbos to help u fight ur battles. By then u must remain with d yorubas and hausas. I really feel for most tribes in Delta states. One Nigeria yet there is poverty in the land and u don't have access to ur oil wells. Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by rusher14: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

I know whatever you are doing in diaspora might be serious but I think it wrong of you to be instigating hate and separation from afar.

Many young men and women have died as a result of this commotion.

It's extremely sad to note that many who create such anarchy by their choice of words and procedure do not even live within the confines of the country and have some succour elsewhere were the situation to get out of hand - Nnamdi Kanu a case in point.

There are ways of detaching oneself from the other in a peaceful and amicable way especially because a constitution exists and you all have voted representatives as lawmakers.

All this screaming and anarchy would only lead to more deaths. If you truly care for your kinsmen you do everything to protect them and not consider some as cannon fodder.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Princewill1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Homguy:
I am from delta state, Ndokwa east local govt, Aboh. And strongly stand for one Nigeria. The south Easterners can leave if they so wish.
Lol you are just one person in millions of people in Delta state and probably an APC agent.

So ur single opinion is not the general opinion of Delta people.

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Oblang(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You can't decide fate of Igbo people in South South, Niger delta is not a tribe, Igbos in Delta,Rivers,Edo, Benue will decide for themselves,Google the reason why Russia annexed Crimea that is part of Ukraine before.

Madam there is no cause to make noise here. if those igbos wish to be part of biafra, they could easily migrate out to those five landlocked states afterall they are jst minorities in those states u mentioned..

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
rusher14:

I know whatever you are doing in diaspora might be serious but I think it wrong of you to be instigating hate and separation from afar.

Many young men and women have died as a result of this commotion.

It's extremely sad to note that many who create such anarchy by their choice of words and procedure do not even live within the confines of the country and have some succour elsewhere were the situation to get out of hand - Nnamdi Kanu a case in point.

There are ways of detaching oneself from the other in a peaceful and amicable way especially because a constitution exists and you all have voted representatives as lawmakers.

All this screaming and anarchy would only lead to more deaths. If you truly care for your kinsmen you do everything to protect them and not consider some as cannon fodder.

Seriously?

You should preach that to your government cause last I checked, they are the ones creating anarchy, not IPOB or MASSOB.

Infact both IPOB and MASSOB have been NOTHING but peaceful. They even asked for referendum to prove them wrong if the government truly believes their agitation is only done by some minorities. Instead what do we see? a government that kills the people it claims are their "own people" and illegally holding a man in detention despitec being granted freedom 3 times. And yet you want us to support such choas and backwards country. Abeg!!!

I do care for my kinsmen that why I support the movement to get them away from blood sucking, undeveloped sinking ship and also support my own bloodlines joining that movement

If I didn't care for my kinsmen, I would support one nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Oblang(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
93xtr69r:

Frustrated IPOO tribalist, how is Biafr* and being landlocked your business? You and your parasitic folks should mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.
[/s]

This pained robot again.. Wetin u dey find for my mention.. Oya run..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajumogobia Admits Taking N18m ‘loan’ From Oil Firm’s MD For London Home / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Governor Otti Sets Up Judicial Panel To Probe Past Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.