Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,837 members, 7,851,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (6346 Views)

10 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man Make Sure He Knows He Is Appreciated / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2009
Answering the other questions brought up:
am i immature? should him not picking up phonecalls or answering text messages really matter? i don't know if i am immatured i might be considered such in some cases but i think in reality i am just plain damn "real". It is a warning sign if a guy does not pick phonecalls or reply ur texts messages i take it as a complete disregard especially in today's world where communication has been made so easy and cheap all he could have written is "hi baby sori sori cnt chat now" or something to that effect better still he shouldn't need prompting. Once in a while he should feel the need to stay intouch.
am i an attention seeker? yep ofcos. Any girl that isn't is just pretendn wait until 5yrs into marriage then her true colours will come out. Now the trick to ladies is if you give them what they want you are guaranteed to live longer!
was he really busy? probably he is doin his masters so i don't like to disturb him but if you are chatting on messenger you are not all that busy to have a quick chat on the phone
maybe he is nolonger interested in me? that's a 35-65 scenario. 65 bet that he still likes me (this estimation is a bit on the conservative side) trust me i don't waste time on guys the minute dude says he is not interested i am out the door.
why don't you go see him physically? for now we are both in different jurisdictions and i can't spend money goin to see him if he is not acting right
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2009
maedan:

grin grin grin
@ sugar pp don't mind them, I always saw the sense in your topic. They must have too, even the die-hard chauvinists who think its we ladies that lack the brain in question undecided cheesy. Coming to a public forum to air your issues is in fact helpful to the readers not just the posters. Even when some people make up fake stories, there is always something to learn. Anyway, sugar pp, don't give up your faith/interest in marriage; it's a good thing in most cases wink.

Thanks Maedan! wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by chika98: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2009
Poster: Do you want a simple or a longer version of my response?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2009
longer
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by chika98: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2009
Men are childish! How's that for longer? Even the 50 year olds grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2009
;d
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Anabel(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2009
please teach him how to make sense
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Ben13: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2009
chika98:

Men are childish! How's that for longer? Even the 50 year olds grin

shocked tru talk
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Eshyy(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Chika98
How can u just generalize all men as childish, U must b very mature ooo. I hope u know u hav male figures around u lyk pop, uncles.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2009
i feel u sugar pp, i just thot maybe u used to form all ur stories, ok my own advise to i sugar pp, men alwayz like to feel in control as playboy said, i think u r just troublesome from your lines that i have gone thru, u sounded like you and your bf were in the same locality, u even just told we nairalanders that he is your guy not ur nf, what is the different btw guy and bf?pls explain beta cos ur problem keeps increasing day by day, sori for saying that,

note:when a girl is not intrested in marriage,she tends to misbehave because she cant be bothered in any way, u r lukin beyound bf anf gf with him, from my own conclusion i feel that is y u not acting right, where in nigeria r u based and where is ur bf?sugar pp u dont type like u r in ur mid 20s, sori abt dat too, u should know dat u dont insult a man,

i got married at the age of 22, my wife was 20 then, so u r ripe enuf to get married, trust me your next bf might be worse.think well my child,
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2009
bayol2001:

kellorah can u tell me a bit abt your self?age/location and wat u do 4 a living, if u dont mind

LOL, na wa o!! grin grin grin grin Anyways, I don't like talking about myself but I'm a 21 year old student, and in the UK. wink

Sugar, how bout u stop worrying urself and leave the dude alone? He is clearly wasting ur time.
Why wud u wanna put up with that?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah so where in uk r u?lets talk privately,
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2009
Abeg o, I don't want ur wife's wahala.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2009
bayol2001:

i feel u sugar pp, i just thot maybe u used to form all your stories, ok my own advise to i sugar pp, men alwayz like to feel in control as playboy said, i think u r just troublesome from your lines that i have gone thru, u sounded like you and your bf were in the same locality, u even just told we nairalanders that he is your guy not your nf, what is the different btw guy and bf?pls explain beta cos your problem keeps increasing day by day, sori for saying that,

note:when a girl is not intrested in marriage,she tends to misbehave because she cant be bothered in any way, u r lukin beyound bf anf gf with him, from my own conclusion i feel that is y u not acting right, where in nigeria r u based and where is your bf?sugar pp u dont type like u r in your mid 20s, sori abt dat too, u should know dat u dont insult a man,

i got married at the age of 22, my wife was 20 then, so u r ripe enuf to get married, trust me your next bf might be worse.think well my child,

you this bayol dude i think you just like the sound of your own keypad thats why you just rush to write sensible +senseless comments and combine them into one post.
I let dude be in control but kinda of hard when spending £50 on me becomes breaking news and the whole world needs to hear about it. P.s. dude is meant to be one of Lekki's "big boys". He is doing his Master's in the UK and i am not that far away.
Now bf has more rights than a guy, bf can expect me to be faithful and bf can make more demands.
I didn't say i am not interested in marriage i just said if its a choice between wahalamatic marriage n bein happily single then i know which one i will choose. I am happy you and your wife are happy and you have a fulltime job to take care of her hope u have kids to?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2009
Kellorah what kind of loser hooks up with a girl on Nairaland after advertising his married life? abeg drain him for all he has got!
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2009
LMAO!!!! You can't stand the dude, but his pocket.  grin And u wonder why your not happy.
Infact, I wont bother advising again. The guy's money is making up for his immaturity.  cry cry
sugar pp:

I let dude be in control but kinda of hard when spending £50 on me becomes breaking news and the whole world needs to hear about it. P.s. dude is meant to be one of Lekki's "big boys". He is doing his Master's in the UK and i am not that far away.

sugar pp:

Kellorah what kind of loser hooks up with a girl on Nairaland after advertising his married life? abeg drain him for all he has got!
LOL! Maybe he just wants to chat. wink wink wink wink But me, I no want person to pour me acid o, pls.

Are u saying I should chop his money? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked No, thanks. cry cry
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2009
you and bayol dude suit urself keep jumpn to conclusions that don't make sense. The post is clearly about me liking him not his pocket! also if a guy has a wife what does he want to chat with another girl for? what do you want to chat about? Jesus? don't chop his money just open up sugar pp has spoken! grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2009
Haha, ur on something woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ride on. wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bluespice(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2009
laydee, do u seriously think you're in the right?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Eshyy(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2009
@ sugar pp
long time, u got anoda guy & u're breakin up again?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by ebila(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2009
@poster,
How r we supposed to know he was an ass?U didn't even tell us wot he did! undecided
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ Eshyy na same dude o
@ Ebila d situation is on the first page (scroll down) and subsequent replies by me (pgs 6 and 7)
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by zuuby(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Every relationship has it's ups and downs.
Some are just way up or way down there.The issue is not enough to split over.
If you guys really,I mean really love each other you'll be back and and will make it work.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Eshyy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
Same dude!!
If so u'll get ova it, afta all dis is how u ranted dat time na.
But am still available oøo. grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Eshyy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
Same dude!!
If so u'll get ova it, afta all dis is how u ranted dat time na.
But am still available oøo. grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
hey kellorah i tink sugar pp is d one dat as d problem, from her post,she sounds reli mean and bitter, anyways was just playing i aint married, i just wanted sugar pp to feel beta, guess it dint work, think we should leave her post, where in d uk r u?add me on messenger so we could chat beta,
as for sugar pp i think she is just after d guys money, cos wat lead to 50 pounds?maybe she wanted 50 pounds, sori sugar pp u sound reli proud, u seem to be putting ur anger on us now, kellorah pls dont mind her, she is truly on sometin, guess she needs kokomycine tablets.holla kellorah,
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
eshyy sounds like a good guy, i already thot u guys we already dating, eshyy and sugarpp, i think sugarpp is a playa, with due respect, u sound like 1
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
Well i hv Eshyy u concentr8 on ur kellorah! tongue p.s. it takes a player to know one!
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
Eshyy lets chat jare
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by jidobaba(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
fucckin hell
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by agathamari(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
unfortunatly men have two heads and two brains.  i will be a miricle or an awsome feat of science when men can learn to think with the one on thier shoulder and not the one in thier pants
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
where is kellorah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing / Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos / Rihanna Looking Smoking Hot!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.