Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (6343 Views)

10 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man Make Sure He Knows He Is Appreciated / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
stillwater:

There's tendency for a woman to be very emotional when in love. In a sort of way all women are the same when it comes to emotions, most will deny it though. cheesy cheesy

Yeah, there's that tendency, but the ability to overcome it is maturity, and that's rare.

Nuffin wrong with being emotional . . . but leaving a little space sometimes is essential for the relationship.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I dont blv kellorah is a female, stillwarra u with me? grin

She's a babe, abeg.
I know her across the street. . . . .Her real name is Keisha. grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
eldee:

Yeah, there's that tendency, but the ability to overcome it is maturity, and that's rare.

Nuffin wrong with being emotional . . . but leaving a little space sometimes is essential for the relationship.

that is not true. We make too much of the word "maturity". It doesnt mean a robot who behaves exactly as we want.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

She's a babe, abeg.

LOL, she iant and if she is, she def one of those emotionless babes o . . . . she scares me grin cheesy

@Eldee
If u mention maturity again, i will punch u for mouth o grin cheesy tongue
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
Keisha wetin?! Nice name, but no thanks.

Haha, Tope, wow!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy Are u serious?! LMAO!
I don't sound like a dude, do I? sad  sad sad sad sad

I'm 100% female abeg.
I don't trust people on NL sha, so I wont blame u if u still think I'm male. But Lalaboi (if u know him on here) is my witness, and Bluspice too. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

LOL, she iant and if she is, she def one of those emotionless babes o . . . . she scares me grin cheesy

A serial KILLER!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

that is not true. We make too much of the word "maturity". It doesnt mean a robot who behaves exactly as we want.
You called them babies, the difference between a toddler and a teenager is the ability to break away from the mother's attention.
That is maturity right there, it applies to chics too.

~Sauron~:

She's a babe, abeg.

Tell me Keisha's not on Nairaland!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

LMAO!!!! U no well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm sorry for scaring u but, it's just the way I am.
To survive in this world I had to toughen up. . . .I've still got a heart o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
kellorah:

I'm 100% female abeg.
I don't trust people on NL sha, so I wont blame u if u still think I'm male. But Lalaboi (if u know him on here) is my witness, and Bluspice too. wink wink wink wink wink

I blv u and its because u mention my lil sis bluespice o grin but really how do u do it. U sound COLD, i dey fear u grin cheesy

~Sauron~:

A serial KILLER!!!! lipsrsealed

Na u talk am. grin cheesy
you are her next JOB cheesy grin grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
kellorah:

LMAO!!!! U no well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm sorry for scaring u but, it's just the way I am.
To survive in this world I had to toughen up. . . .I've still got a heart o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ahhhhhhhhhh . . . Now i can exhale.
I still have faith in u then grin cheesy I think u havent found the guy that wud sweep u off ur feet ma'am
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

Thing is, you've let women define what maturity is . . . this is the one place where it's clear-cut.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I blv u and its because u mention my lil sis bluespice o grin but really how do u do it. U sound COLD, i dey fear u grin cheesy

Na u talk am. grin cheesy
you are her next JOB cheesy grin grin

Next wetin?
I am untouchable. . . . .I don't fall in love randomly. cheesy

eldee:

Tell me Keisha's not on Nairaland!!! shocked shocked shocked

She is here LIVE n DIRECT!!!

Kellorah is Keisha and she carries a Luger. cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Next wetin?
I am untouchable. . . . .I don't fall in love randomly. cheesy

Love ke, i mean KILL grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Love ke, i mean KILL grin

I know that's what you meant but i am saying she only KILLS guys who fall in love easily.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
I guess I kept seeing a lot of emotional chicks out there, and how much they hurt after pouring out their hearts  out to dudes who ended up not appreciating it, and what not, and then I said to myself "I'm never gonna be like that" lol. I'm just saying. . .I really don't know how it happened haha.

Wow, it's a good thing I know Blu then. wink wink

TOPE2000!:

TOPE2000!:

Ahhhhhhhhhh . . . Now i can exhale.
I still have faith in u then grin cheesy I think u havent found the guy that wud sweep u off your feet ma'am

Lol, I have o!! But he's currently messing up. He's confused. grin grin grin And I'm not being patient with him. lipsrsealed
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
eldee:

Thing is, you've let women define what maturity is . . . this is the one place where it's clear-cut.

nah its not . . . i think we all have an unbalanced view of what maturity really is. Being mature is not the same as not being bothered when your bf wont call for 2 weeks at a stretch, assuming he loves you because you are too "mature" to ask him to tell you, not expressing your God-given emotions because to cry or nag is to be "immature".

Different strokes for different folks . . . we have emotions for a reason. Maturity does not remove the need to express it one way or the other.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2009
Abeg, who is Keisha?

Nah, I don't kill dudes who fall in love randomly. . .hahaha. When did I say that?

I just find it annoying when some chicks act all silly.

And I hate guys that lead chicks on. So unfair!! God sha will punish them someday.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

She is here LIVE n DIRECT!!!

Kellorah is Keisha and she carries a Luger. cheesy
Are you serious??
Isn't she the same girl that rejected Sly 23 times??
Whoa . . . I'm not suprised man
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2009
Is Eldee saying it is immature to act like you're bothered when your bf doesn't call u for a while?! LOL.
I'm confused.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I know that's what you meant but i am saying she only KILLS guys who fall in love easily.

Oh . . . . and who are u tryin to deceive that u dnt fall in love easily. All that dark lord sauron doesnt fool me one bit grin cheesy tongue

kellorah:

Lol, I have o!! But he's currently messing up. He's confused. grin grin grin And I'm not being patient with him. lipsrsealed

Biko continue to have patience . . . . .Its in their DNA to mess up at one point. grin cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Is Eldee saying it is immature to act like your not bothered when your bf doesn't call u for a while?! LOL.
I'm confused.

Eldee is confused, he is just using the word maturity anyhow forgetting we are human being with feelings angry grin

kellorah:

And I hate guys that lead chicks on. So unfair!! God sha will punish them someday.

A to men grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh . . . . and who are u tryin to deceive that u dnt fall in love easily. All that dark lord sauron doesnt fool me one bit grin cheesy tongue

Hehehehehehehehehe. . . . . . Cheeky!!!

kellorah:

Abeg, who is Keisha?

Nah, I don't kill dudes who fall in love randomly. . .hahaha. When did I say that?

I just find it annoying when some chicks act all silly.

Take it easy, haba!!!!

eldee:

Are you serious??
Isn't she the same girl that rejected Sly 23 times??
Whoa . . . I'm not suprised man

Not too sure about it. . . . .I will cross reference later.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2009
U dey mind them?! Mcheww!!  grin grin grin

There's only so much patience I can have.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways, I'm one of these people who believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason/God knows best, so I just take days as they come. I'm tired of bothering myself bout tomorrow, only for that thing to end up not being a bother the next day lol.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by manmustwac(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2009
all men come equipped with a brain just that some don't know how to use it.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2009
Sauran, there werent cold sparks coming out when I typed that o. It was just a prayer. . .so yeah, I've been taking it easy since 4ever.  wink wink wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Anyways, I'm one of these people who believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason/God knows best, so I just take days as they come. I'm tired of bothering myself bout tomorrow, only for that thing to end up not being a bother the next day lol.

BEST WAY to live cool cool cool
I dnt bother myself abt 2moro, it will sort itself out. let me just enjoy today

~Sauron~:

Take it easy,  Haba!!!

Easy? u berra dnt let me add more curse abeg angry
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2009
davidylan:

nah its not . . . i think we all have an unbalanced view of what maturity really is. Being mature is not the same as not being bothered when your bf wont call for 2 weeks at a stretch, assuming he loves you because you are too "mature" to ask him to tell you, not expressing your God-given emotions because to cry or nag is to be "immature".

Different strokes for different folks . . . we have emotions for a reason. Maturity does not remove the need to express it one way or the other.
Maturity in this case is about choosing the right way to express your emotions.
That's where wisdom comes in. . . afterall, women are 'more mature than men'

kellorah:

Is Eldee saying it is immature to act like you're bothered when your bf doesn't call u for a while?! LOL.
I'm confused.

I'm saying it's immature to go into a Kanye West rant just because your boyfriend (with whom you chatted on IM) says he's to busy to call.
It's as bad as immature goes.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2009
Lol Ok Tope, I think u shud take it easy haha grin grin grin More curse u know. Pity dem small nau tongue tongue
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

I'm saying it's immature to go into a Kanye West rant just because your boyfriend (with whom you chatted on IM) says he's to busy to call.
It's as bad as immature goes.

No its not, Most men use that i am BUSY bullshit, and most the time u aint doing shyte angry cheesy

kellorah:

Lol Ok Tope, I think u shud take it easy haha grin grin grin More curse u know. Pity dem small nau tongue tongue

There is nothing more that i hate than guy leading n stringing a girl along wen u know u have dont have any intentions watsoeva 4 her angry sad
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

No its not, Most men use that i am BUSY bullshit, and most the time u aint doing shyte angry cheesy

Yeah . . . 'I am busy' is what I use when I'm too annoyed to talk to you right now.
It saves me from saying things I will need to apologise for.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2009
ELDEE:

Come on now, some men are more mature than women.

But yeah, her reaction to the fact that he was busy was immature, but there's much to the relationship that we don't know about, so he might be a liar, crap bf, etc. . . .and so she felt her reaction was justified, seeing as she's been putting up with his crap for so long.

A woman can be mature throughout the relationship, but might be "immature" in one or two circumstances. Would u then see her as immature, cos she messed up a few times?

I understand what u mean bout reacting in a more mature way, but don't forget that most times people don't exactly think before they react to certain things. It just happens. So don't lose out on a good relationship just cos she reacted immataturely a few times.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

Yeah . . . 'I am busy' is what I use when I'm too annoyed to talk to you right now.
It saves me from saying things I will need to apologise for.

Now that i can appreciate but some guys just say it because he just doesnt want to talk to u, to me that means i dnt mean shit u or i dnt matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. / Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.