Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (6342 Views)

10 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man Make Sure He Knows He Is Appreciated / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Some women even believe they don't understand themselves, let alone for men to understand them hehe. Men so wish they did!!  grin Understandably though, life would be so much better if they did, or at least tried to understand women. I don't think they are THAT patient. Eldee is an example. See the way he ruled that all women that act irrationally are immature, without regard to the circumstance, and how often the woman reacts in that way.

All men/women that act irrationally are immature at that exact moment.
It's just like the poplar saying: 'Anger is a version of madness'
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by No2Atheism(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

This is the same guys that's being called the most intelligent man of our generation.

Actually Nikola Tesla is the most intelligent man of the modern era . . .

Nikola Tesla = Albert Einstein + Isaac Newton + Faraday + Supercomputer . . . . grin grin grin grin

-----------------------------------------------------

@topic

Am enjoying you people's conversation abeg continue . . . i don't want to disturb.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:06am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

But why should a woman behave irrationally?
U babes make it sound as if it's normal for a woman to be irrational and it's also normal for a man to accept her irrationality.

In the next few years, i think men would start demanding certificate of sanity before entering into a relationship with women.
Some men behave irrationally too. It's not just a female thing, but it's more common in women. That's the way they're programmed-just as men are programmed to get tired of a relationship when where the girl hasn't done anything, or how some guys are programmed to cheat, and don't end up cheating only when they have managed to have some self control, etc.

We're all built differently I guess. Just like men are more likely to hit a woman when she's mouthing off (lol), and a woman is more likely to cool down before stabbing the guy while he's asleep. Ask God nau. grin grin grin grin grin

Not saying it's normal to act like that but I guess every woman has that thing in her, and it's up to how to think first before reacting like that. And like I pointed out, we don't always think before doing or saying something. I'm guilty of it, and I aint referring to relationship stuff, just normal every day ish.

Lol Certificate of Sanity. . . . Some of u fit make a woman crase nau. Would she be able to sue u then?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2009
i have carefully read all your comments NLs, from my own point of view:
firstly,i feel sugar pp is the one that as the problem,
secondly,i feel sugar pp is the childish one because if u have a problem with your bf,u should settle with him and not come and wait for people to comment on your problem.
thirdly,sugar pp is alwayz posting a comment abt her bf, i dont think sugar pp is the only person that as a bf on nairaland.
fouthly,i feel sugar pp is not a patient girl,i see no reason y u should tell your bf to get lost, she is the immature one.sugar pp never talks abt her bfs good side if u NLs have noticed.i just feel sugar pp is not even matured herself.do we have any age restriction on nairaland?can somebody ask her for her age, she sounds below 18,

NLs i think we should just ignore sugar pps topic because she is always having issue with her boyfriend.if we dont ignore sugar pp now,it might me her married life that we are going to start commenting on.
my fellow nairalands pls let us ignore sugar pp topic maybe that way she will go and settle with her bf.

thank you all, wink smiley
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

All men/women that act irrationally are immature at that exact moment.
It's just like the poplar saying: 'Anger is a version of madness'

Oh, @ that moment. Cool I get u now, and even agree.

I thought u meant that she must be a totally immature person, reuslting in her acting that way.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 1:09am On Oct 19, 2009
Now why are u guys making it sound as if we are they only ones who have got cuckoo in the head. Some men get craze wey pass our own o shocked shocked grin

bayol2001:

secondly,i feel sugar pp is the childish one because if u have a problem with your bf,u should settle with him and not come and wait for people to comment on your problem.
thirdly,sugar pp is alwayz posting a comment abt her bf, i dont think sugar pp is the only person that as a bf on nairaland.
fouthly,i feel sugar pp is not a patient girl,i see no reason y u should tell your bf to get lost, she is the immature one.sugar pp never talks abt her bfs good side if u NLs have noticed.i just feel sugar pp is not even matured herself.do we have any age restriction on nairaland?can somebody ask her for her age, she sounds below 18,

NLs i think we should just ignore sugar pps topic because she is always having issue with her boyfriend.if we dont ignore sugar pp now,it might me her married life that we are going to start commenting on.
my fellow nairalands pls let us ignore sugar pp topic maybe that way she will go and settle with her bf.

And i feel you are a guy . . . . .no?
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Some men behave irrationally too. It's not just a female thing, but it's more common in women. That's the way they're programmed-just as men are programmed to get tired of a relationship when where the girl hasn't done anything, or how some guys are programmed to cheat, and don't end up cheating only when they have managed to have some self control, etc.

We're all built differently I guess. Just like men are more likely to hit a woman when she's mouthing off (lol), and a woman is more likely to cool down before stabbing the guy while he's asleep. Ask God nau. grin grin grin grin grin

Not saying it's normal to act like that but I guess every woman has that thing in her, and it's up to how to think first before reacting like that. And like I pointed out, we don't always think before doing or saying something. I'm guilty of it, and I aint referring to relationship stuff, just normal every day ish.

Lol Certificate of Sanity. . . . Some of u fit make a woman crase nau. Would she be able to sue u then?

I give up. . . . .I am going to the Monastery tomorrow.
Can't handle this ish.
That is ALL. smiley
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2009
bayol2001:

thank you all,  wink smiley

I get wot ur saying but most topics on NL are made up anyways, but it's been interesting as it's brought about interesting discussions that have gone beyond the topic, so it's all good. wink wink wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:12am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I give up. . . . .I am going to the Monastery tomorrow.
Can't handle this ish.
That is ALL. smiley

I'm sorry for making u go to the monastery tomorrow haha, @ least u will be away from women and their wahala. Enjoy! smiley

P.S-I don't think ur allowed to masturbate there. wink wink wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

I'm sorry for making u go to the monastery tomorrow haha, @ least u will be away from women and their wahala. Enjoy! smiley

P.S-I don't think your allowed to masturbate there. wink wink wink

There will be enough nuns to pass around in there.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Now why are u guys making it sound as if we are they only ones who have got cuckoo in the head. Some men get craze wey pass our own o shocked shocked grin

And i feel you are a guy . . . . .no?
In Chris Rock's words, men are very simple to take care of . . . 'feed me, Bleep me, never leave me and we're aiite' grin

No2Atheism:

Actually Nikola Tesla is the most intelligent man of the modern era . . .

Nikola Tesla = Albert Einstein + Isaac Newton + Faraday + Supercomputer . . . . grin grin grin grin
Noted . . .  cheesy wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2009
so kellorah how r u?u sound intresting,
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

P.S-I don't think your allowed to masturbate there. wink wink wink

Lmao cheesy grin

bayol2001:

Hahahahahahaha . . .nairaland eh grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2009
"never leave me" bit sounds  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
eldee:

In Chris Rock's words, men are very simple to take care of . . . 'feed me, Bleep me, never leave me and we're aiite' grin
Noted . . .  cheesy wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

There will be enough nuns to pass around in there.

Abeg o, don't talk bad bout my Catholic Church.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2009
bayol2001:

I'm good thanks, just very tired. . . .
Do I?! Haha. Thanks.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Abeg o, don't talk bad bout my Catholic Church.

I am not going into YOUR Catholic Church. . . . .I am going into MINE.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

Lmao . . .to be honest y'all are simple n pls dont quote me cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

"never leave me" bit sounds  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
'never leave me' means . . . even when I lose my job, or I become the President's contractor, it's still the same.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not going into YOUR Catholic Church. . . . .I am going into MINE.

Lol, all na the same Catholic Church.

TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . .to be honest y'all are simple n pls dont quote me cheesy

Hahahaha Tope o!! SIMPLE!! Something tells me u didn't mean it in a good way. But u r so right!! I think I'd rather be complex.

eldee:

'never leave me' means . . . even when I lose my job, or I become the President's contractor, it's still the same.

Oh ok, the way I read, esp cos it was after the whole food thing, it just sounded too needy. My bad. wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 1:20am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Lol, all na the same Catholic Church.

Thats refreshing. . . . .
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Hahahaha Tope o!! SIMPLE!! Something tells me u didn't mean it in a good way. But u r so right!! I think I'd rather be complex.

Honey just let them feel like they are in control and u agree with everything but underground, u know wassup girl cheesy

Trust me, most of them are simple but because we are too complex. we clash with them everytime cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:22am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thats refreshing. . . . .

Sauron, wetin u mean by that o?
TOPE2000!:

Honey just let them feel like they are in control and u agree with everything but inderground, u know wassup girl cheesy
Lol, I'm so evil that I let them know how it is, without pitying for them.
But I feel u. I will start being nice. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei, I can only get 5 hrs sleep, not happy @ all. cry cry
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 1:24am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Chei, I can only get 5 hrs sleep, not happy @ all. cry cry

I've got 11am lectures . . . there's nothing double strength cappuccino cannot do. grin grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 1:24am On Oct 19, 2009
A woman that kill her husband is the one that nods to everything he says and do as she is told grin
me sef dey go bed. sad
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

A woman that kill her husband is the one that nods to everything he says and do as she is told grin
me sef dey go bed. sad

So true!!
That's why there's the whole defence of Diminished Responsibility, and Provocation. KMT!! Some women have strenght sha.

eldee:

I've got 11am lectures . . . there's nothing double strength cappuccino cannot do. grin grin
Aint u lucky?! I've got a 9am seminar. I haven't had a break since we resumed, the thing dey vex me ehn, no be small. sad
God dey sha. sad
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2009
sugar pp is d nairaland clown, she as too many posts, i have a feeling she is a scam, she might be using our conversation summary for a romantic magazine, i dont trust her, admin should do sumtin, who is the moderator?once again lets all ignore her, a few of her topics her:
1. My Guy Is Messing Up So I Need A Blind Date
2 Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing your Ex?
3Why Does He Think His Games Will Make Me More Interested?
then the last is How To Create A New Topic,

i reli dont trust her on NL,
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by bayol2001: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah can u tell me a bit abt ur self?age/location and wat u do 4 a living, if u dont mind
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Rooneyboy(m): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2009
I think the guy in question is the one tired of u and not the other way round u just trying to throw in the towel so as to feel smart.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 5:24am On Oct 19, 2009
bayol2001:

secondly,i feel sugar pp is the childish one because if u have a problem with your bf,u should settle with him and not come and wait for people to comment on your problem.[/b]thirdly,sugar pp is alwayz posting a comment abt her bf, [b]i dont think sugar pp is the only person that as a bf on nairaland. fouthly,i feel sugar pp is not a patient girl,i see no reason y u should tell your bf to get lost, she is the immature one.sugar pp never talks abt her bfs good side if u NLs have noticed.i just feel sugar pp is not even matured herself.do we have any age restriction on nairaland?can somebody ask her for her age, she sounds below 18,

NLs i think we should just ignore sugar pps topic because she is always having issue with her boyfriend.if we dont ignore sugar pp now,[b]it might me her married life that we are going to start commenting on.[/b]my fellow nairalands pls let us ignore sugar pp topic maybe that way she will go and settle with her bf.

Well peeps thank you all for your comments and advise. Now i will try to address the issues discussed some summarised by this bayol2001 dude and bolded above. I am Nigerian and as it is with Nigerian tradition and custom sometimes when a couple can't resolve their many issues they take it to the elders or those with more wisdom or more neutral parties.
Yes i am not the only Nairalander with a bf but probably the only one with a bf that refuses to grow up! tongue
yeah ofcos i see no reason for a girl to tell her bf to shut up (under normal circumstances) infact i didn't i told him to "get lost!" not that i am condonin this conduct either but if a girl has been constantly airing her dissatisfaction and the guy keeps ignorin then its only natural she tells him to get lost if she means it.
I don't talk about his good side cos i haven't seen much of it also its not his good side that is frustratn me or that i need the help of nairalanders on!
btw i am above 18 in my mid-20s infact.
By God's grace it won't be my married life you would be commentin on next cos i will be wise enough to choose carefully before walking down the aisle. Unlike some other girls i am not freaked by marriage didn't do the whole dream about white wedding as a little girl and untraditional as it might sound if i am happier single i have no problem remainin as so.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by sugarpp: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2009
bayol2001:

sugar pp is d nairaland clown, she as too many posts, i have a feeling she is a scam, she might be using our conversation summary for a romantic magazine, i dont trust her, admin should do sumtin, who is the moderator?once again lets all ignore her, a few of her topics her:
1. My Guy Is Messing Up So I Need A Blind Date
2 Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing your Ex?
3Why Does He Think His Games Will Make Me More Interested?
then the last is How To Create A New Topic,

i reli dont trust her on NL,

Dear Nairalanders you can be rest assured that i am real and my topics are completely real. To clarify dude is not my bf he is "my guy" (there was no official asking out). Anyways the dude is on here he knows himself i am not mentionin names but he is always all up my business that's why i address most of my topics to him so that he can see reason from more intellegient folks like urself.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by maedan(f): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2009
grin grin grin
@ sugar pp don't mind them, I always saw the sense in your topic. They must have too, even the die-hard chauvinists who think its we ladies that lack the brain in question undecided cheesy. Coming to a public forum to air your issues is in fact helpful to the readers not just the posters. Even when some people make up fake stories, there is always something to learn. Anyway, sugar pp, don't give up your faith/interest in marriage; it's a good thing in most cases wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? / Victim Of Love. / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.