Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (6344 Views)

10 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man Make Sure He Knows He Is Appreciated / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
stillwater:

Where did she say that?

If she can come online to spew this kinda story then ma church mind says she's probably 11 years of age. grin

eldee:

It's sickening, last time I had a chic like that, I was in high school.
All dem , high cell phone bill kinda chics are teenagers in grown women's bodies. cheesy cheesy

You're portraying women as these brainless overgrown babies that need a flipping pacifier every now and then.
I prefer my women emotionally competent and mentally mature.

U better start chasing LadyT or Ennyluv. cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lolz grin grin
Some girls just love hearing it all the time but honestly i cant be with a man that show me his emotions anymore o angry grin

shocked shocked
But you joined them when they were lambasting naija men for not being romantic. grin grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

they are babies, even the ones you think are emotionally competent. The level of grey matter is what differentiates the good from the retarded.

Yes so we are babies in a way, we want to be pampered n loved all the time cheesy tongue
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o . . . i dont think its as bad as you guys portray this. A grown, mature woman can and shld ask her man to affirm his love for her . . . yes!

they are babies, even the ones you think are emotionally competent. The level of grey matter is what differentiates the good from the retarded.

Abi. Sometimes I say, "say something sweet to me",  and he goes a-pouring his undying love cool. It doesn't remove any bone from me neither make me less of a human. cool
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
He/she shows less emotion=we complain
He/she shows too much emotion=we complain

Wow! Will we ever be satisfied?!
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked
But you joined them when they were lambasting naija men for not being romantic. grin grin

Oh im sorry na typo . . .i meant cant show me his emotions wink
i hate emotionless guys sad angry
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
kellorah:

He/she shows less emotion=we complain
He/she shows too much emotion=we complain

Wow! Will we ever be satisfied?!

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by chiogo(f): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
"say something sweet to me". gosh, I hate those. It's supposedly to flow naturally without being asked. tongue
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lolz grin grin
Some girls just love hearing it all the time but honestly i cant be with a man that show me his emotions anymore o angry grin
I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with you grin grin

~Sauron~:

U better start chasing LadyT or Ennyluv. cheesy
Hehehe . . . me i no dey there ooh. grin grin
Na you talk am.

davidylan:

na wa o . . . i dont think its as bad as you guys portray this. A grown, mature woman can and shld ask her man to affirm his love for her . . . yes!

It's not that bad?? She's making a thread on NL to call her man immature.
If that's not the height of immaturity, then what is??

I'll just stick with those that I reckon are emotionally mature enough to handle some situations.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by maedan(f): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Sauron grin grin - we women can always tell.
@ topic, well from the girl's story you can see that she has been used to the guy giving her all the attention/endearments. So now that he's trying to cool off and shows lack of interest, she's complaining. So my conclusion is that now that he's got the girl he's not so dedicated and it's showing. Girl gats to shout now tongue.

@davidylan
Sauron is right about what?? Clarify!! Hope you're not changing ur spots so soon??LOL.

rotfl@ kellorah
you are soo right grin!! We don't even know our own minds sometimes. But a wise man knows how to play along whether we're blowing hot or cold wink grin.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
eldee:

I'll just stick with those that I reckon are emotionally mature enough to handle some situations.

All this for TOPE2000? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tope must say "I DO" tonight otherwise heads will roll. cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2009

Those you reckon? They would soon show you their true colors. grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
maedan:

@davidylan
Sauron is right about what?? Clarify!! Hope you're not changing your spots so soon??LOL.

Sauron is right, dont fall in love until a woman is securely urs . . . if not should she say no i'm sorry for ur mental status o.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
eldee:

U will die of lovinjitis grin
There was a typo in my previous post. . . i meant i cant date a guy that cant show me his emotions  grin

stillwater:

Abi. Sometimes I say, "say something sweet to me",  and he goes a-pouring his undying love cool. It doesn't remove any bone from me neither make me less of a human. cool

I say that too but demand i love u and cant live without u? nah
i wont tell him what to say, let him make up his own thing cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

All this for TOPE2000? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tope must say "I DO" tonight otherwise heads will roll. cheesy

Ahhhh pity, i already said I DO to sly, my darling loffer cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
I was talking bout the whole demanding the love thing to a guy the other day and he was saying how he hates it bla bla bla.

How bout u do it in a way that doesn't seem too demanding. . .like "where's the love"? grin grin grin Is that still bad?
[BTW, the dude still found it "EWW" lol]
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
davidylan:

Sauron is right, dont fall in love until a woman is securely urs . . . if not should she say no i'm sorry for your mental status o.

Thank You. . . .
A lot of men get heart broken even before the relationship has started cos in their fickle minds, they assume the woman is already theirs.

TOPE2000!:

Ahhhh pity, i already said I DO to sly, my darling loffer cheesy

SLY must learn to share. grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by maedan(f): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
You, (davidylan & Sauron) men are funny. How can you "toast" a girl you're not in love with?? So it's a case of if you fancy her or find her attractive, you ask her out, and only fall in love with her after the relationship is established (God, I hate that word, it's so mean grin). Relationships of nowadays ehhn undecided cheesy.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
stillwater:

Those you reckon? They would soon show you their true colors. grin

Then it'll be time to move on . . . dating is about sampling till you meet your match, isn't it??
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
maedan:

You, (davidylan & Sauron) men are funny. How can you "toast" a girl you're not in love with?? So it's a case of if you fancy her or find her attractive, you ask her out, and only fall in love with her after the relationship is established (God, I hate that word, it's so mean grin). Relationships of nowadays ehhn undecided cheesy.

Love does not hit you like a ton of bricks in a day, its a state of mind developed slowly over time that requires plenty of nurturing. Until a woman says yes . . . just keep love out of the equation entirely. For mental health sake.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
maedan:

How am i supposed to fall in love with a girl i am yet to ask out?
What if she's already engaged with another man while i am falling in love with her secretly?

Na wa o.
In short, i don't fall in love until after several french kisses. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
maedan:

Ok, i am girl also and i disagree with that statement. Guys ask girls out because they were attracted to them not because they love them.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

SLY must learn to share. grin

Well he can cuz we have an open relationship grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
eldee:

Then it'll be time to move on . . . dating is about sampling till you meet your match, isn't it??

There's tendency for a woman to be very emotional when in love. In a sort of way all women are the same when it comes to emotions, most will deny it though. cheesy cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
I don't consider myself emotional when in love. . . . Maybe I'm weird. undecided undecided undecided
I try not to be like other girls as I feel sorry for guys when chicks suffocate them with all that emosh ish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by maedan(f): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
Sauron, davidylan & TOPE2000, don't get me wrong, of course you can't love a stranger, but you can "fall" for a girl after meeting her, you get talking and you realise she's your kind of girl grin. Then you chase her in earnest so as not to risk missing such a good catch. By then you're head over heels and pray for a positive response. So if she says no, you try to recoup and move on. And if she says yes, then oh happy day cheesy.

@Sauron
"How am i supposed to fall in love with a girl i am yet to ask out?
What if she's already engaged with another man while i am falling in love with her secretly?"

Lol, I didn't know your heart had a gauge or stop button cheesy. So you put your "love" on pause till you're sure she's single/available?? I like your self-control o grin.

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
kellorah:

I don't consider myself emotional when in love. . . . Maybe I'm weird. undecided undecided undecided
I try not to be like other girls as I feel sorry for guys when chicks suffocate them with all that emosh ish. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes u are weird grin grin grin

maedan:

Sauron, davidylan & TOPE2000, don't get me wrong, of course you can't love a stranger, but you can "fall" for a girl after meeting her, you get talking and you realise she's your kind of girl grin. Then you chase her in earnest so as not to risk missing such a good catch. By then you're head over heels and pray for a positive response. So if she says no, you try to recoup and move on. And if she says yes, then oh happy day cheesy.

oh, now i understand where u coming from wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
How bout u start by being friends, and then see how things go? I won't date a stranger.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
maedan:

What is the difference between loving [/b]a stranger and [b]falling? grin

If she says no? I don't take such huge risks.

Lol, I didn't know your heart had a gauge or stop button cheesy. So you put your "love" on pause till you're sure she's single/available?? I like your self-control o grin.
[/b]

It has never failed me yet so i rely heavily on ma self-control. cheesy

TOPE2000!:

Well he can cuz we have an open relationship grin

Poor SLY!!!! cheesy

kellorah:

Dang it!!!!
Whats your name again? Tope and co. . . . .are you reading this? sad
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
LMAO!! Like u knew my name b4. . .joker! grin grin grin

But on the real though, u guys are trying lmao. . . . there's only so much one can take.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Dang it!!!!
Whats your name again? Tope and co. . . . .are you reading this? sad

Sharap jor . . . . .Did sly tell u i suffocate him? grin tongue

kellorah:

LMAO!! Like u knew my name b4. . .joker! grin grin grin

But on the real though, u guys are trying lmao. . . . there's only so much one can take.

I dont blv kellorah is a female, stillwarra u with me? grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by aaidel(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
Hmm another nairaland drag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.