Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (6345 Views)

10 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man Make Sure He Knows He Is Appreciated / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2009
How bout u say ur too annoyed to speak to her? Wot's wrong in telling the truth? lol. Are u scared she will become more annoying by asking u why you're annoyed, etc? hehe.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Run away. . .pretend ur busy tongue tongue tongue

I say I'm busy too, but I say it to friends, never my bf cheesy cheesy I'd rather tell him I'm not in the mood to talk.
I do everything I can to avoid lying.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2009
Thats another one, Run away wen conversation gets heated. grin grin
And u guys say we are immature? Abeggggggggggggi
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Sauran, there werent cold sparks coming out when I typed that o. It was just a prayer. . .so yeah, I've been taking it easy since 4ever.  wink wink wink

I hope so.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2009
@kellorah
She didn't think before they react . . . and what's that called??

I don't know what the whole relationship is like, but this exact decision is totally immature. . . and that's my problem.

kellorah:

How bout u say your too annoyed to speak to her? Wot's wrong in telling the truth? lol. Are u scared she will become more annoying by asking u why you're annoyed, etc? hehe.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Run away. . .pretend your busy tongue tongue tongue
What's wrong with telling the truth??
Because some things are better left unsaid. . . especially when you're not in the right state of mind to handle the problem at the moment.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2009
Are u tryna say u think b4 u do/say ANYTHNG AND EVERYTHING?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
eldee:

@kellorah
She didn't think before they react . . . and what's that called??

I don't know what the whole relationship is like, but this exact decision is totally immature. . . and that's my problem.

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Thats another one, Run away wen conversation gets heated. grin grin
And u guys say we are immature? Abeggggggggggggi

Believe me, that's simple anger management.
Anger brings out more bullshit from a man's mouth than vodka.

If everyone walks away when things get tough and approach the problem with a settled mind after some time, the world will be a better place.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

What's wrong with telling the truth??
Because some things are better left unsaid. . . especially when you're not in the right state of mind to handle the problem at the moment.

Fair enough.

. . . . But it still seems like an excuse. grin grin grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2009
Na, I prefer to sort things out right there and then.

I wont want to go to sleep, for example, without knowing what's really on your mind-if, for example, uve just said something to me, that obviously demands an explanation. I really don't care if your too annoyed to talk about it, lol.
eldee:

If everyone walks away when things get tough and approach the problem with a settled mind after some time, the world will be a better place.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

For the first time on this thread, i agree with you. lol grin

kellorah:

I wont want to go to sleep, for example, without knowing what's really on your mind-if, for example, uve just said something to me, that obvious demands an explanation. I really don't care if your too annoyed to talk about it, lol.

OMG, Who are u? grin
I am totally like that but one thing i have learned is its better to leave it till u have both cool down wink
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Are u tryna say u think b4 u do/say ANYTHNG AND EVERYTHING?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Bible says it, 'A wise man is swift to hear, but slow to speak, slow to get angry, and slow to make a decision that requires contemplation'
That's what every man should try to do.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2009
Lol, we can only try but I doubt we end up thinking bout every single thing before saying/reacting to it. It's only natural.
eldee:

The Bible says it, 'A wise man is swift to hear, but slow to speak, slow to get angry, and slow to make a decision that requires contemplation'
That's what every man should try to do.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

I wont want to go to sleep, for example, without knowing what's really on your mind-if, for example, uve just said something to me, that obviously demands an explanation. I really don't care if your too annoyed to talk about it, lol.

That's what women always say, till they turn a simple thing into a massive argument.
We sometimes make life more difficult than it should be.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

That's what women always say, till they turn a simple thing into a massive argument.
We sometimes make life more difficult than it should be.

If i have a choice, i will not marry at all.
Today's women are more complex than solving equations with the Jacobi method.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2009
Hahaha, stop generalising!
I just want to know right there and then what the problem is, so I know how to react to u the next morning. grin grin grin grin

And I like to go to bed in peace, instead of worrying my wee head. And I wouldn't like him to go to bed mad @ me, and vice versa. That Neyo song is like an eye-opener. cheesy cheesy You might die in ur sleep sef. . .lol [ok, I'm taking it too far but, just trying to put my point across]
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2009
See how u guys are just scared for nothing haha.
Don't 4get that guys are complex too. You might not be complex but the next bro is. It's the same thing with women.
Such is life!! wink wink
~Sauron~:

Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

But you do have a choice, simon cowell isnt married neither is george clooney and they seem pretty happy to me cheesy

kellorah:

I just want to know right there and then what the problem is, so I know how to react to u the next morning. grin grin grin grin

And I like to go to bed in peace, instead of worrying my wee head. And I wouldn't like him to go to bed mad @ me, and vice versa. That Neyo song is like an eye-opener. cheesy cheesy You might die in your sleep sef. . .lol [ok, I'm taking it too far but, just trying to put my point across]

Same here embarassed
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hmmn . . . it's hard maynne.
I wonder why Albert Einstein didn't just spend his time solving the complex task of understanding the modern women.
But no . . . the lazy bloke spent all his life studying freakin e=mc2 grin

kellorah:

Lol, we can only try but I doubt we end up thinking bout every single thing before saying/reacting to it. It's only natural.

Yeah . . . but when you doit enough times till it becomes part of you, then you have something over 70% of the world population.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

I wonder why Albert Einstein didn't just spend his time solving the complex task of understanding the modern women.
But no . . . the lazy bloke spent all his life studying freakin e=mc2
grin

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

And I like to go to bed in peace, instead of worrying my wee head. And I wouldn't like him to go to bed mad @ me, and vice versa. That Neyo song is like an eye-opener. cheesy cheesy You might die in your sleep sef. . .lol [ok, I'm taking it too far but, just trying to put my point across]

Personally, I've learnt that the moment just before I fall asleep is the time my mind is totally settled.
It's the time when I reflect on things I've shoved aside . . . believe me, it helps to take time to think.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2009
Nope. . .that's the time I'm thinking, "damn it, stupid seminar tomo morning, ARRGHH" embarassed
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

But you do have a choice, simon cowell isnt married neither is george clooney and they seem pretty happy to me cheesy

They wouldn't try such fuckery if they had Nigerian mothers.
Dem for don arrange village chics for Simon and George. grin grin grin

eldee:

But no . . . the lazy bloke spent all his life studying freakin e=mc2 grin

Einstein tried his best trying to solve the complexity of women and he died trying.
He didn't get past analysing 3 women when he gave up the ghost. grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

They wouldn't try such fuckery if they had Nigerian mothers.
Dem for don arrange village chics for Simon and George. grin grin grin

Einstein tried his best trying to solve the complexity of women and he died trying.
He didn't get past analysing 3 women when he gave up the ghost. grin

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Then i suggest u guys shud put up or shut up then tongue grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:48am On Oct 19, 2009
Same Einstein I read about that married his cousin, or something like that? Lol. Don't think it wud have been advisable to take relationship advice from him.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Same Einstein I read about that married his cousin, or something like that? Lol. Don't think it wud have been advisable to take relationship advice from him.
He only married her because she was the only woman he understood.
She was the first result of his analysis cheesy
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

MINT!!!!!!
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2009
First and only result. Not good enough. There should have been more spicemens, and more than one positive result.

And she shouldn't really count cos she was family. . . .she had his genes, and he was more likely to understand and tolerate her.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

Negative . . . . . . .Its already proven that for as long as a man can live or as intelligent a man might be, HE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WOMEN. deal with it grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by eldee(m): 12:58am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

First and only result. Not good enough. There should have been more spicemens, and more than one positive result.

And she shouldn't really count cos she was family. . . .she had his genes, and he was more likely to understand and tolerate her.
He tried other women . . . they were too difficult to understand.
This is the same guys that's being called the most intelligent man of our generation.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2009
Some women even believe they don't understand themselves, let alone for men to understand them hehe. Men so wish they did!!  grin Understandably though, life would be so much better if they did, or at least tried to understand women. I don't think they are THAT patient. Eldee is an example. See the way he ruled that all women that act irrationally are immature, without regard to the circumstance, and how often the woman reacts in that way.
TOPE2000!:

Negative . . . . . . .Its already proven that for as long or as intelligent a man might be, HE WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND WOMEN. deal with it grin
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by Sauron1: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Some women even believe they don't understand themselves, let alone for men to understand them hehe. Men so wish they did!!  grin Understandably though, life would be so much better if they did, or at least tried to understand women. I don't think they are THAT patient. Eldee is an example. See the way he ruled that all women that act irrationally are immature, without regard to the circumstance, and how often the woman reacts in that way.

But why should a woman behave irrationally?
U babes make it sound as if it's normal for a woman to be irrational and it's also normal for a man to accept her irrationality.

In the next few years, i think men would start demanding certificate of sanity before entering into a relationship with women.
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by kellorah: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

He tried other women . . . they were too difficult to understand.
This is the same guys that's being called the most intelligent man of our generation.

Yeah, when it comes to science not women or relationships. His relationship history get k-leg.
Just focus on how intelligent he is, and keep relationship matter away from discussions regardng Einstein, cos u'll just be confirming what I'm saying. tongue
Re: Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain by TOPE20001(f): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

But why should a woman behave irrationally?
U babes make it sound as if it's normal for a woman to be irrational and it's also normal for a man to accept her irrationality.

In the next few years, i think men would start demanding certificate of sanity before entering into a relationship with women.

I just chocked reading that grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.