Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16874 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pharoh:

Remember you are African/black and do away with  that idea of adoption with the cats stuff because it does not belong to our values or culture.
I really dont care about that sweetie.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

Sagamite,
Guy you harsh oh, women are lower than men oh, women will try and argue  but in reality, they truly know thier place, I think sometimes the boast of what thier Men can do for them amongst thier friends  lol its an Ego thing, it was when I came to the Uk I realised  that as a man if you cant change a light bulb  then you got a very serious issue at hand  lol funny but true, do woryy ebony we all always agree at the end  lol kiss

Rubbish.

There are women that are better than some men. Some men are so hopeless, women need to actually lead their useless arse.

You have to take each situation at couple level not just a blank generalisation that men are better than women.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebony, you B oyibo now abi? wan adopt and own cats lol U funny die babe.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

Teehee. Cats and babies are better than useless men who want me to die before im 40 grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I dont think its compulsory to get married if marriage means slavery. I would just adopt kids and get a couple or 10 cats.

Your sexual needs must be taken care of.
200 cats cannot make that happen for you. tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

If it floats her boat and fulfils her, she has the complete liberty to do that. Wetin concern anybody else?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ok sagamite, I feel you, but may I ask, better than some Men in what regards? tell me what Job of a Man at home that a woman can do better that the Man?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Your sexual needs must be taken care of.
200 cats cannot make that happen for you. tongue
Dildos et all tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I really dont care about that sweetie.

You have to because what you are exhibiting here is a borrowed culture that does not suite well with the culture of the man you Nigerian ladies crave for.

Ebonyeyes:

Dildos et all tongue

we cannot be compared with dildos cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

Ok sagamite, I feel you, but may I ask, better than some Men in what regards? tell me what Job of a Man at home that a woman can do better that the Man?

I would rather judge on individual reasoning rather than generalisation.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

You need to go back to 20th Century as you are as primitive as them.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Teehee. Cats and babies are better than useless men who want me to die before im 40 grin
Ok fair anough, can I ask how far away are you from 40 nah?   grin grin,
Dildos  dont have thier own minds  and they dont spit  plus they are predictable and oh, U can run out of battery  lol,ABi they ones dey now wey dey recharge themselves? grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pharoh:

You have to because what you are exhibiting here is a borrowed culture that does not suite well with the culture of the man you Nigerian ladies crave for.

we cannot be compared with dildos  cheesy
Nah not borrowed culture hun just a new realization.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

Ok fair anough, can I ask how far away are you from 40 nah?   grin grin,
Dildos  dont have thier own minds  and they dont spit  plus they are predictable and oh, U can run out of battery  lol,ABi they ones dey now wey dey recharge themselves? grin grin
Not disclosing personal details in here. Batteries are cheap and you can always put in brand new ones before each activity wink.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

You need to go back to 20th Century as you are as primitive as them.
I have one single sentence to qualify and quantify you,*YOU ARE A BUNCH OF RUBISH
we are all stating our views, did you see anybody calling anyone names  like being premitive etc,if you aint got somthing constructive to say go count the stars
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
erico2k2:

I have one single sentence to qualify and quantify you,*YOU ARE A BUNCH OF RUBISH
we are all stating our views, did you see anybody calling anyone names  like being premitive etc,if you aint got somthing constructive to say go count the stars

When you learn how to write and speak well then come back and try again. Until then. . . .
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
Sagamite:

I would rather judge on individual reasoning rather than generalisation.
I thought you would say so  and you  are very correct right there., I know someone,(a guy) he cant change a  flat tyre  lol
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Dildos et all tongue

Dildos ma ass.
If it ain't original, it can never be original.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
" CHIKA
U mean like telling me to go back to the 20th century that im still on abi ? what century are you living, plz remind me.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Oh dear! It is even worse than I thought. . What a waste!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2009
erico2k2:

I thought you would say so  and you  are very correct right there., I know someone,(a guy) he cant change a  flat tyre  lol

Actually, I am referring to the hopeless bunch of guys that have most of the following traits: did not face their books in their youth, are not mature in their adulthood, are ambitionless, can't strategise and structure a career or perform in their jobs and then blame their incompetence lamely on racism, love to drink and fornicate, have no respect for women and beat them, don't have a job or don't have one that is worth having, do fraud and when they make the mega bucks can't invest and get out of that useless lifestyle but instead head out to fritter it away doing big boyz until the next deal, spend a vast majority of their money on concurbines rather than wife and kids, be living in a lousy council flat but driving a Range Rover or Ferrari calibre car and buying Moet in clubs just to create an image but yet expect a woman to show them respect.

Those such useless bunch do not deserve respect especially when they are not providng for their family or their fraudulent careers come to an end and they are doing some menial jobs.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2009
^^^^^^^^ well said.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2009
guy thank you, infact, I like to live in the19th century still, if E pain U gaga go die, talk your own,contribute to the thread or get the F off
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2009
This thread is becoming a land-fill.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2009
erico2k2:

guy thank you, infact, I like to live in the19th century still, if E pain U gaga go die, talk your own,contribute to the thread or get the F off

You're a childish Arrow! Listening to you is like letting one's dendrites go to waste! Go back and re-learn how to communicate with people around you. Then come back and have a constructive conversation with me. Changing a flat tire is your example of men who cannot handle themselves? Your immense stupidity lacks words. Now sod off and go play with little children such as yourself!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Actually, I am referring to the hopeless bunch of guys that have most of the following traits: did not face their books in their youth, are not mature in their adulthood, are ambitionless, can't strategise and structure a career or perform in their jobs and blame their incompetence lamely on racism, love to drink and fornicate, have no respect for women and beat them, don't have a job or don't have one that is worth having, do fraud and when they make the mega bucks can't invest and get out of that useless lifestyle but instead head out to fritter it away doing big boyz until the next deal, spend a vast majority of their money on concurbines rather than wife and kids, be living in a lousy council flat but driving a Range Rover or Ferrari calibre car just to create an image but yet expect a woman to show them respect.

Those such useless bunch do not deserve respect especially when their fraudulent careers come to an end and they are doing some menial jobs.
you are very correct, women got thier placein the catigory too,some are extrmly lazy,they come abroad and wont try to adopt to the relevant changes.ANyway, I think it all boils down to setting ur priorities straight and get em right too.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2009
chika98:

You're a childish Arrow! Listening to you is like letting one's dendrites go to waste! Go back and re-learn how to communicate with people around you. Then come back and have a constructive conversation with me. Changing a flat tire is your example of men who cannot handle themselves? Your immense stupidity lacks words. Now sod off and go play with little children such as yourself!

Chika take am easy now.
It's FRIDAY. . . . . .Make love not WAR!!!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2009
haba CHIKA why  D hate,  did I hit a nerve lol,I might be a child  for all you know  lol Oh I just wonder, why are you vexed by the changing flat tyre bit? Or CAN'T YOU CHANGE A FLAT TYRE TOO?my guy contribute  to this thread lets see what ideas you will come up with instead of increasing ur post by insulting other people like me,i aint got no time for your type,deluded and hateful prick WTF!, guy you are behaving like a BUM,does my name resembles someone who stole ur girl by changing her flat tyre eh? guy free me  oh!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Chika take am easy now.
It's FRIDAY. . . . . .Make love not WAR!!!

Chika, you heard the advice?

Oya, come over to my place. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Oya, come over to my place. grin

Not so fast, Sagamite.
U can have Ebonyeyes.

Chika is mine. cheesy grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2009
erico2k2:

haba CHIKA why  D hate,  did I hit a nerve lol,I might be a child  for all you know  lol Oh I just wonder, why are you vexed by the changing flat tyre bit? Or CAN'T YOU CHANGE A FLAT TYRE TOO?my guy contribute  to this thread lets see what ideas you will come up with instead of increasing your post by insulting other people like me,i aint got no time for your type,deluded and hateful prick WTF!, guy you are behaving like a BUM,does my name resembles someone who stole your girl by changing her flat tyre eh? guy free me  oh!

Bloody fucking hell. You are a waste of space. Now for the very last time. . Go and congregate with illiterates like yourself. I am too fly for this!

Sagamite:

Oya, come over to my place.  grin

Sauron knows I only make love and not war. I just cannot help but laugh at the idiots who delude themselves daily because they have a d.i.c.k! You see having one doesn't make you a man. The only difference is some actually use it others just let their "hands" use it for them grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2009
sagamite
I no know wetin I do the guy sef,I come dey fear oh see the way he spelt TYRE(tire) that means he is very angry with me for some unknown reasons  lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / ... / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.