Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16878 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pharoh:

This modern day women are something else i wonder if they don't know the reason God created eve for Adam. God as well as the society knows why they have clearly defined the roles of the husband and wife in a marriage because from the ladies posts above they do not have the capacity to be the bread winner for a family setting. Insisting your husband should now do household chores because you are now providing money for the home?  angry  This is getting too far gosh.
Im pretty much disappointed in this post undecided So if the modern day woman works a 9-5 like her hubby, she should still cook all the meals, clean the whole house, take care of the kids? when does she have time to breathe? or does society want to kill out women?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im pretty much disappointed in this post undecided So if the modern day woman works a 9-5 like her hubby, she should still cook all the meals, clean the whole house, take care of the kids? [b]when does she have time to breathe? [/b]or does society want to kill out women?

Who says she must breathe?
Marriage is not a vacation. . . . .Women need to put loads of hard work to make it cool.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who says she must breathe?
Marriage is not a vacation. . . . .Women need to put loads of hard work to make it cool.
And the man just has to stretch his legs and fold his arms? Great, I forgot we live in a chauvinistic society undecided Marriage is work but its not bondage/slavetrade/prison too.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sissy3(f): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im pretty much disappointed in this post undecided So if the modern day woman works a 9-5 like her hubby, she should still cook all the meals, clean the whole house, take care of the kids? when does she have time to breathe? or does society want to kill out women?

my dear its called the Second Shift
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And the man just has to stretch his legs and fold his arms?

That is the life we chose. cheesy

Great, I forgot we live in a chauvinistic society undecided Marriage is work but its not bondage/slavetrade/prison too.

Don't marry then.
It ain't by FORCE. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sissy~:

my dear its called the Second Shift
Tell me about it hun, then when the woman looks a mess these same useless men start looking outside and cheating. undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is the life we chose. cheesy

Don't marry then.
It ain't by FORCE. grin
I pity your wife. If I get married we will set out the rules etc.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by wesleyM: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

dated a gay before ? grin grin grin
Know a few of em
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I pity your wife. If I get married we will set out the rules etc.

Rules?
Na people like una men dey CHEAT.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And the man just has to stretch his legs and fold his arms? Great, I forgot we live in a chauvinistic society undecided Marriage is work but its not bondage/slavetrade/prison too.

men don't stretch legs and fold arms we take care of other aspects in the home as well.

Ebonyeyes:

Working 9-5 is not the primary role of the woman so that's not the main issue. Do your part and we will do our part simple. It worked for our mothers and fathers.

Ebonyeyes:

Tell me about it hun, then when the woman looks a mess these same useless men start looking outside and cheating. undecided

That's not the sole reason for cheating and the last time i checked women do cheat as well.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If you work 9-5 and you do it because the family needs you to, then you deserve a hand with some of the household chores or at least a lower standard in quality of the work done should be expected for the part which quality is negotiable (i.e. excludes kids welfare).

E.g. it is unreasonable for a man to expect freshly cooked meal after work if you are working. Cook in bulk at the weekend and throw it in the deep freezer.

The man should help with a bit of cleaning at the weekends.

If it is in Nigeria, then get a house help to do all that.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rules?
Na people like una men dey CHEAT.
Na people like una wey wife they run comot.

Pharoh:

men don't stretch legs and fold arms we take care of other aspects in the home as well.

Working 9-5 is not the primary role of the woman so that's not the main issue. Do your part and we will do our part simple. It worked for our mothers and fathers.

That's not the sole reason for cheating and the last time i checked women do cheat as well.

Bull Bull Bull. If the woman works same hours as the man, he is expected to contribute 50% to house chores.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by madlady(f): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Na people like una wey wife they run comot.

It's a competition out there for the women.
If one goes faulty, there are 6 good ones waiting to take her place.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
madlady:

Ebonyeyes,

Forgive me my girl but

"out of the mouth's ot babes" never a truer word spoken.

If my Yoruba sister-in-law had to live like that she would have divorced my Brother years ago.

Excuse me?

Sagamite:

If you work 9-5 and you do it because the family needs you to, then you deserve a hand with some of the household chores or at least a lower standard in quality of the work done should be expected for the part which quality is negotiable (i.e. excludes child welfare).

E.g. it is unreasonable for a man to expect freshly cooked meal after work if you are working. Cook in bulk at the weekend and throw it in the deep freezer.

The man should help with a bit of cleaning at the weekends.

If it is in Nigeria, then get a house help to do all that.

Pretty reasonable but still not enough.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a competition out there for the women.
If one goes faulty, there are 6 good ones waiting to take her place.
Likewise undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by madlady(f): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes

Meaning you speak the utter truth.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Likewise undecided

Hahahahaha. . . . . .
Likewise? At what age?? grin cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Likewise undecided

Na men are scarce babe check the title of this thread.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
lol Nah wah, sotey  one gy open him mouth say his Bross marryw Oyibo wen B lawyer and they are not liability to the Govt, nah wah oh,ignorance nah big sickness, he no know say nah the oyibo give am kpali if not nah deport straight B that,he claim say he dey 9ja  but get up to %70 info of how guys dey live abroad,  lol I laugh in Urhobo,guy U know wetin dem dey call kpeke? grin grin, and for the ladies, a man got to do what he got to do,in my own opinion, I got what I call Man Programs, thats strictly man Job  and woman program strictly woman Job.if you wanna know what it entails ask away  grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
madlady:

Ebonyeyes

Meaning you speak the utter truth.
Thanks babes. Im really too pissed off with some of these men angry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Pretty reasonable but still not enough.

Fair game to me.

I don't complain I work 9-5, so I don't have to buy flowers and gifts that is a frank waste of my money or because I work 9-5 does not mean I would be relieved of having to deal with unnecessary PMS and emotional bullshit that would be excused as "That is the way women are" or "women are complex". Pretty much unreasonable things I have to live with and accept on my part.

If I am to take such irritating stings, I better be seeing the honey in some other areas i.e. cooking, cleaning etc or else that bee is useless to me.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebony chill, U still loves us cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
I still love yall but some of the things some of yall come up with in 2009 pees me off grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks babes. Im really too pissed off with some of these men angry

U are taking issues too seriously.
Women should handle the chores, men should bring home the bacon.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are taking issues too seriously.
Women should handle the chores, men should bring home the bacon.
Women are bringing home the bacon too or do you want a housewife?

Pharoh:

Na men are scarce babe check the title of this thread.

I dont think its compulsory to get married if marriage means slavery. I would just adopt kids and get a couple or 10 cats.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I don't mind having a full housewife.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
Sagamite,
Guy you harsh oh, women are lower than men oh, women will try and argue  but in reality, they truly know thier place, I think sometimes the boast of what thier Men can do for them amongst thier friends  lol its an Ego thing, it was when I came to the Uk I realised  that as a man if you cant change a light bulb  then you got a very serious issue at hand  lol funny but true, do woryy ebony we all always agree at the end  lol kiss
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I dont think its compulsory to get married if marriage means slavery. I would just adopt kids and get a couple or 10 cats.

Might not be that bad as I have noticed women bring their rubbish out if there is someone there to dish it out to.

With only cats and kids, you will have a peaceful life and one guy would be saved from some levels of bullocks.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Remember you are African/black and do away with  that idea of adoption with the cats stuff because it does not belong to our values or culture.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Sagamite:

Might not be that bad as I have noticed women bring their rubbish out if there is someone there to dish it out to.

With only cats and kids, you will have a peaceful life and one guy would be saved from some levels of bullocks.
Thank phuck for that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Sagamite:

What one black told me still shocks me till today so i am not surprised by all these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

(18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.