Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16870 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I caught you on your rumour mongering bullshit now u're reneging your statement.

your brother is in the USA and in the same statement you dont' have a brother in jand and or the states because they are a liability to the government, YOU ARE TRULY MAD and are a lying TWAT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

switchmax8:

POSAKOSA1,
You are a fool for saying such thing do i have to post their pictures online to indicate that i have brothers in jand and usa?Do you post your picture here or any of your family?I have a brother in silver spring,maryland and if you dont beliv go to hell and die
YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY SHA LMAO grin grin cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by NegroNtns(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
Women are trying hard to domesticate their men.  If the definition of a responsible man is a domesticated one, then I'm very comfortable in my "irresponsible" state.  In fact let me help you further with the definition. . . I'm barbaric and backward for failing to recognize that women love men who do dishes and sweep floor and clean the bathroom and do laundry.  Throw me back to the arms of that village girl who admires my barbarism.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

POSAKOSA1,
My last name is Emah go and find out he will be coming Nigerian soon for my wedding.

glad to hear that you're getting married. NOW, go in peace and quit STEREOTYPING women. If you have a daughter you won't want anyone to tell you that.

I used to believe the same thing and then you see what some women go thru, trust me, its nothing to write home about. Sometimes its their fault and other times its not.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Women are trying hard to domesticate their men.  If the definition of a responsible man is a domesticated one, then I'm very comfortable in my "irresponsible" state.  In fact let me help you further with the definition. . . I'm barbaric and backward for failing to recognize that women love men who do dishes and sweep floor and clean the bathroom and do laundry.  Throw me back to the arms of that village girl who admires my barbarism.

When a MAN IS POOR or BROKE ? What should a woman do ? still make him feel like a man ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY SHA LMAO grin grin cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1,
I am not in support of the attitude some men display i have an elder sister as well that is not yet married due to the funny attitude of guys and she did not want to be trapped into fake marriage.What i am trying to explain here is the life style in abroad and here my beloved nija.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Women are trying hard to domesticate their men.  If the definition of a responsible man is a domesticated one, then I'm very comfortable in my "irresponsible" state.  In fact let me help you further with the definition. . . I'm barbaric and backward for failing to recognize that women love men who do dishes and sweep floor and clean the bathroom and do laundry.  Throw me back to the arms of that village girl who admires my barbarism.
TBH, I don't even mind household chores as I have been brought up that way(I cook,wash,hoover and do laundry). It some of the other things they do that grates on my nerve.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

POSAKOSA1,
I am not in support of the attitude some men display i have an elder sister as well that is not yet married due to the funny attitude of guys and she did not want to be trapped into fake marriage.What i am trying to explain here is the life style in abroad and here my beloved nija.

Your right actually my brother and I were discussing it two days ago.

I think there are two main reasons

1. Immigration

2. Finances <In Nigeria people pay cash down for school fees, so when you graduate the only thing you can think about is getting married and if you're comfortable your parents will give you a flat once u're done with school. Automatically, marriage is what comes next but in yankee people take out loans and spend so much time focusing on getting  their finances back on track. I think thats a huge factor. Finances hinders the time span of marriageability. >
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
Then some people get caught up in soo much rubbish that they don't take marriage seriously. It takes LUCK to find someone real. Someone that will take their vows seriously. Even women CHEAT after getting married. I've heard of soo many painful stories, its truly pathetic.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by wesleyM: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2009
Alot of Nigerian man are on the down low if you know what i mean. Lots of gay nigerian men that try to suppress their feelings by dating girls but just cant get to the point of marriage.
Even when they do get married, they still are messing with men. wat a mess.
Thats my side of the story.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
wesleyM:

Alot of Nigerian man are on the down low if you know what i mean. Lots of gay nigerian men that try to suppress their feelings by dating girls but just cant get to the point of marriage.

na wa o
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
wesleyM:

dated a gay before ? grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by NegroNtns(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
Posa,

The homefront is a training ground for much of everything else we encounter in public, either as a child or as a grown and independent adult.  Repeatedly, events in the household challenge us with opportunities for growth and expansion.  By compromising and reducing tension with the woman at home I can improve my relationship with her and end up with valuable lessons to use when and if Im challenged with similar barriers in public life. For that I thank her.

. . . however, I define my household chores and it runs in conjunction with my mood.  By allowing her mood to set expectations will ultimately lead to ugly confrontation that wont be in anyone's interest.  I help when I damn feel the need to.  If she wants my assist she gonna trade something. . . .  

Negro chuckles with mischief  grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^ u must have been a mama's boy. Not all women have the patience. You must find someone whom really loves you to have such patience. These days too many women get irritated easily.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by NegroNtns(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
I get irritated faster than they can bat their seductive eyelashes. . .

Like I said. . .mama's boy or not, her expectation of me doing laundry and bathroom floors and baking cake will just accelerate my romance in the arms of that village girl.

Hey hold on a minute that reminds me. . . where is Beaf? Beaf, you owe me 72 virgins!

LMFAO grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ToToChoper: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
There are always two sides to every coin and besides the fact that the “lack of responsible bachelors” is subject to individual interpretation- - - - - thus debatable, it would be hypocritical to discredit the complementary principle of duality which logically includes “the lack of responsible spinsters” as well.

Unfortunately, it is much easier to substitute blanket criticisms for absolute facts.

Look around you and see for yourself- - - - those blarin music "u don make me fall in love", wedding asheobis, owambe parties, food yafu yafu are all hallmarks of love in the air celebrated by Nigerians everyday.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
^^^ Na wa for dis your name ooo grin grin grin ROFLMAO
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
LOL. I was gonna type the same thing, but @ OBOCHOPPER, na true you talk. In spite of all the pain, stereotypes, people still get MARRIED.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
spoilt:

I guess the problem with naija men living outside naija is that they find it difficult leaving their naijaness in Nigeria.  undecided When you live in the Uk or western world you should at learn to act like a modern man. Doing dishes will not kill you, neither will cooking or helping change the baby's diapers. In Nigeria the woman does it all. I mean work an office job and look after the home front. Plus women are not supposed to complain. Ever! The man is king of the castle.

When you move to the west where jobs are scare and you are trying to find your feet you may find yourself out of work. You may be unemployed for months on end or have a job that only gives you few hours a week.

Its not the fact that you are unemployed that matters. Its your attitude and disposition and how much use you are to the family. You need to make yourself useful if only on the home front. I can bet you that if your woman is the bread winner and comes home to a clean house and happy kids, she will not have much to complain about. Its no different from a working man coming home to find his housewife asleep on a pile of clothes with chores undone!!  shocked UGH.

You are not doing it for anyone but for your family. its the defeatist attitude of naija men that drives me crazy. after job hunting for some weeks, they'll blame the system, the white man, the aliens, the moon and the taliban for all their misfortunes. After some time it becomes unbearable to be around them. Women love security. Get used to it. If she can do it all by herself why does she need a husband? really? Its not easy dating an unemployed man. Period. He brings nothing to the table , yet you are expected to still wait on him hands and feet.  grin grin  The perks you get from being a husband are great. Its not too much to ask to get your act together. Its the potential in you that matters. Chanting "I have potential" for months on end will help us none. Turn that potential into an actual JOB.  grin  Thank you.

My Nightmare!!!

bukime:

Although am not resident in the UK but i know that the search for responsible Bachelors as well as Spinsters are hard to come by either ways and this is not limited only to the Uk.

Although there are stories of what both gender does to get the Red Passport in the Uk but i believe in a general saying that "as you lay your bed so you lye on it". this is becos a responsible lady will naturally attracts a responsible guy since the irresponsible ones may not find her too charming. You cannot eat your cake and have it especially ladies that wants to be in between i.e those that are responsible but occassionally deviates.

my advice to all ladies goes thus:

1. when a guy ask you out what he sees in you is purely the feminine self which he believe will satisfy his lust.

but when you eventually agrees  to be his girl

2. it is your sole responsibility and duty to convince him that you are different. this you achieve by your genuine attitude, thought, disposition, believe, ideas, understanding and even your contributions (not financially) that you show case during courtship. Please note that at this Stage  if you are vigilant the irresponsible ones would have taken their leave.

However lastly,

3. the decision to take the relationship or courtship to a higher level resides solely with the man. Except a lady fails in "2" above or the man is not6 responsible then all is well.

in conclusion however if you has a lady feels you have fulfill what is expected of you  then know that such a man even if you force yourself on him will not appreciate you so i begt you to take your leave.

My Dream!!!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by SeanT21(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
wesleyM:

haha. Oh lawd.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

GBOSA, GBAM, GBOM, BOOM, BOOYAKASHA!!!

Thank, you. We are in the same club.

As I chose to say, I would rather be a Caveman than a modern or metrosexual man.

I can cook and do other household chores but don't particularly enjoy doing it, I would rather have my woman do that for me (I would help out if it is too much). Nothinrong with dat!

I wouldn't ask her to fix my car, buy me flowers to feel good, put up an IKEA or other DIY product for me, drop my friend at home at 12pm at night, drive and follow me to the shopping mall. I wouldn't even bother her with my feelings, insecurities and emotions but she would feel entitled to demand all of the above without me flinching.

What I hate is when I meet these girls whose ideology of equality is that men drop all male privileges whilst women keep theirs.

If you want me to be running helterskelter doing Valentines day, wasting my money on flowers and other rubbish of the sought, dealing with PMS issues, you better show your worth as a woman.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

^^^^^^^^^^ u must have been a mama's boy. Not all women have the patience. You must find someone whom really loves you to have such patience. These days too many women get irritated easily.

That is why a lot of them do not deserve a good man, IMHO.

Admittedly, most men are bastards, but I doubt some women deserve better.

Luckily, most of the girls I mix with are top notch. But that is because I can spot bullshit a mile away and try not to tolerate it.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

When a MAN IS POOR or BROKE ? What should a woman do ? still make him feel like a man ?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So what you are implying is that you are not going to make a man feel like a man because he is poor/broke. You are forgetting that being broke could very well be a temporary situaion. I guess that speaks for the mentality of a lot of women. What if the man is on his way to becoming rich or has serious potential? A girl like you will bypass that supposed "poor man" in the pursuit of a "rich man." But when you are now old and single and those "poor men"are now rich, stable and happily married, you will come back to Nairaland and start a thread about the unavailability of good or successful men.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
wesleyM:

What a cunt!!!!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
Princek12:

So what you are implying is that you are not going to make a man feel like a man because he is poor/broke. You are forgetting that being broke could very well be a temporary situaion. I guess that speaks for the mentality of a lot of women. What if the man is on his way to becoming rich or has serious potential? A girl like you will bypass that supposed "poor man" in the pursuit of a "rich man." But when you are now old and single and those "poor men"are now rich, stable and happily married, you will come  back to Nairaland and start a thread about the unavailability of good or successful men.

If you are 35 and still POOR/BROKE no woman will come back to NL to start a thread. Sorry, there comes a time when time passes a POOR man by.

I am telling you the truth, poor men don't have much respect with women.  At least those men shouldn't want to claim "they are the man"

RE-READ THE POST I WAS RESPONDING TO, DON'T QUOTE ME OUT OF CONTEXT.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
wesleyM:

shocked shocked

holy moly
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Uche2nna(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
wesleyM:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don die angry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
Sagamite:

GBOSA, GBAM, GBOM, BOOM, BOOYAKASHA!!!

Thank, you. We are in the same club.

As I chose to say, I would rather be a Caveman than a modern or metrosexual man.

I can cook and do other household chores but don't particularly enjoy doing it, I would rather have my woman do that for me (I would help out if it is too much). Nothinrong with dat!

I wouldn't ask her to fix my car, buy me flowers to feel good, put up an IKEA or other DIY product for me, drop my friend at home at 12pm at night, drive and follow me to the shopping mall. I wouldn't even bother her with my feelings, insecurities and emotions but she would feel entitled to demand all of the above without me flinching.

What I hate is when I meet these girls whose ideology of equality is that men drop all male privileges whilst women keep theirs.

If you want me to be running helterskelter doing Valentines day, wasting my money on flowers and other rubbish of the sought, dealing with PMS issues, you better show your worth as a woman.
Well said. You want the man to act like a man by, for example, changing the oil and performing all the "manly" chores, but you complain when he asks you to do the "womanly" chores. This can be a problem on both frontiers. First, for women who advocate equality, those women should be prepared to cut the grass, dirty their hands, and engage in all the manly chores if that man is to wash the dishes, and cook and wash your pata. To be plain, you want a man who has divested himself of his birthright, which is to be the leader. Second, for those women who do not advocate equality, accept your womanly roles and let that man be a man. Why are these women fighting for the roles that men have?; you don't see men fighting for the roles that women have. Na wa for this so called modern-day women ooo.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
This modern day women are something else i wonder if they don't know the reason God created eve for Adam. God as well as the society knows why they have clearly defined the roles of the husband and wife in a marriage because from the ladies posts above they do not have the capacity to be the bread winner for a family setting. Insisting your husband should now do household chores because you are now providing money for the home? angry This is getting too far gosh.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pharoh:

This modern day women are something else i wonder if they don't know the reason God created eve for Adam. God as well as the society knows why they have clearly defined the roles of the husband and wife in a marriage because from the ladies posts above they do not have the capacity to be the bread winner for a family setting. Insisting your husband should now do household chores because you are now providing money for the home? angry This is getting too far gosh.

Those are the kind of women out there these days.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pharoh:

This is where I will choose to disagree.

If you can not, or are not in a position to, undertake your manly responsibilities and your wife is doing it for you, then you should contribute by doing hers. Fair game.

Actually, you better bloody get stuck in there and do it with a smile on your face.

If you don't like it, work hard and ruthlessly to turn the tables.

My only solicitude is that not many women can handle such an outcome without instinctively disparaging the man, hence leading to a broken home, as women generally like to look up to their man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.