Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16877 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by newbride: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
you're not going to the right spots
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bawomolo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
lol @ these girls talking about they have given up.

internet miss independents
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ Topic, funnyyy!!!! Nigerian women learn later, rather than sooner that half the nonsense that comes out of certain guys mouths has nothing to do with them but rather stems from their own insecurities from a series of bad choices and an inability to take responsibility for those bad choices. Just be the best version of you that you can be. Try to acknowledge nonsense at face value, cause you will never change it, and when that loser walks up to you to tell you that you are 'full of yourself and will probably end up alone', tell him 'thank you', you'll save yourself a lot of drama, because the right guy for you, your own guy, will have a brain and won't be intimidated. He will also understand that passing generalizations has nothing to do with the both of you giving it a go and that relaying his point of view doesn't have to be done with obvious crass and vile statements that he could never handle if the roles where reversed.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by redsky1: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
ha ha ha u men make me laugh with your sweeping generalisations - so us UK babes are not well trained,

LMAO - my naija born and bred husband who has only dated girls that live in naija was shocked out of his skin when he tasted my soup and served him with the water to wash his hand with the towel over my arm, and guess what i have spent 95% of my life in the UK and I can cook and clean and keep my home in a very clean and tidy manner plus hold down a professional job.

so please not all of us are like that - all the girls in my family know how to cook and keep a home - we are 100% Nigerian. If the only girls you guys are meeting are not "trained well" as u say then maybe you need to broaden ur horizons - and yes i know my husband is an extremely lucky man!!!!!!! grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by furiban: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2009
k
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2009
bawomolo:

Abi ooo. No mind dem jare. shior
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 23, 2009
And these talking are "so called internet responsible bachelors" undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2009
newdeal:

I thought to bring this worrisome trend to general notice, it may be useful for one or two persons.

The rate at which vastly educated girls of African [mostly Naija] descent, lose their senses of self worth and sink into compromising relationships in the UK is worrisome. Let us make some distinctions here; apart from girls who were born here, every other marriageable girl here is either a legal or a not so legal   [my coinage] migrant. Those who belong to the later category are a different kettle of fish. That category requires special grace of God or special attributes to break into the class of the married! I am referring to those who belong to the first category. I work closely with a faith based NGO that deals with young adults and university students [counselling, career advise, job placements, etc] I noticed a lot of young and promising girls going into relationships that are patently doomed to fail. What do you say of a brilliant black university student running after a knife wielding Yob? [their euphemism for an aspiring criminal] or the one doing her MBA at the moment going out with a man who had 2 children from another woman he is not married to, but still see from time to time? She knew the relationship will not work, yet she is prepared to risk it, because there are no better options, 
These are just few of such cases. The obvious reason is that there not enough responsible bachelors around. The few who are legally entitled to be here are either pursuing their careers or are already married. Those bachelors who have no papers and are not married are either too afraid to go near the educated girls, or busy sampling white girls, leaving only a very few who are willing to settle down with the many sisters that can offer access to Red Passport.

My blunt advise to unmarried sisters coming over here ?
Try and sort out your love life before jumping on the plane, to avoid situations like this. You are free to ignore this advise though, if your faith is big enough to see you through, but this is the reality!

This OP is very drunk!!!
What evidence have you got to back up this codswallop?
People(especially Nigerians) marry every weekend on this Island so tape it shut.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2009
bawomolo:

grin how e take consign you? if women in general choose to leave dating for a while; how does that prevent you from sleeping at night?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Hauwa1: 12:33am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

This OP is very drunk!!!
What evidence have you got to back up this codswallop?
People(especially Nigerians) marry every weekend on this Island so tape it shut.

bless you jare, so far this year i have been bridemaid to 3 different pple. 1 more in dec grin naijans are marrying oo, cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

bless you jare, so far this year i have been bridemaid to 3 different pple. 1 more in dec grin naijans are marrying oo, cool

The OP is high on a cheap Bolivian weed.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2009
Try guys in the US
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Try guys in the US

There has never been responsible bachelors in the USA since the days of Honest Abe.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:47am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

There has never been responsible bachelors in the USA since the days of Honest Abe.
He he heeeeeehe he heeheeeee Yeah of course there isn't and the good men are in Europe?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

He he heeeeeehe he heeheeeee Yeah of course there isn't and the good men are in Europe?

Of course.
Winston Churchill comes to mind. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by presido1: 12:52am On Oct 23, 2009
The same old story. Hauwa am waiting for you ooh
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course.
Winston Churchill comes to mind. grin

Good men are "almost" extinct everywhere.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Good men are "almost" extinct everywhere.

Come to Europe!!!
Watching villains like OJ Simpson on TV has clogged up your mind about men.

presido1:

The same old story. Hauwa am waiting for you ooh

Hauwa is married with 4 kids. grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Come to Europe!!!
Watching villains like OJ Simpson on TV has clogged up your mind about men.

Old news as I visit Europe twice a year. Nothing there. Same all story except the men there are dogs in sexy clothes
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Old news as I visit Europe twice a year. Nothing there. Same all story except the men there are dogs in sexy clothes

It depends on the parts of Europe you visit 5 times a YEAR.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by presido1: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

This can't be true as she don't look like.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

It depends on the parts of Europe you visit 5 times a YEAR.

I guess it depends on the part indeed
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2009
presido1:

This can't be true as she don't look like.

Looks can be deceptive.

chika98:

I guess it depends on the part indeed

What kinda men do you expect to find in Serbia or Kosovo?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 1:00am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

You are thoroughly mistaken. American guys are not a patch on their european counterparts.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

You are thoroughly mistaken. American guys are not a patch on their european counterparts.

American men are mongrels who can walk on 2 legs.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

I am yet to meet a "European" that is different from men around here. This is not to say that there aren't good men there either.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

I am yet to meet a "European" that is different from men around here. This is not to say that there aren't good men there either.

Nah.
Europeans have more class than the Americans.
20 million Americans catch an STD every year. How do you guys sleep at night?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:06am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah.
Europeans have more class than the Americans.
20 million Americans catch an STD every year. How do you guys sleep at night?

The very same way you guys do. Europeans have more class ke? HE hehe hehe ehehe heehe abeg leave that thing
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

The very same way you guys do. Europeans have more class ke? HE hehe hehe ehehe heehe abeg leave that thing

Show us the evidence. . . . .

There are more responsible men in the UK than the USA.
It's a fact, not a myth.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

SHOCK HORROR!!!!!    shocked shocked shocked shocked oOya take that back tongue. Would you pls identify the places you've been to in europe?

~Sauron~:

American men are mongrels who can walk on 2 legs.
Soulja boy tell em'  grin grin grin

chika98:

You don't say? Oh may dayzzzzzzzz. Everything we do,you name it oozes class.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

SHOCK HORROR!!!!!    shocked shocked shocked shocked oOya take that back tongue. Would you pls identify the places you've been to in europe?
Soulja boy tell em'  grin grin grin
You don't say? Oh may dayzzzzzzzz. Everything we do,you name it oozes class.

Leave that thing! You sef. . you too like all the emoticons.

~Sauron~:

Show us the evidence. . . . .

It's a fact, not a myth.

I rest my case then.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a fact, not a myth.
GBAM!!!

chika98:

Leave that thing! You sef. . you too like all the emoticons.

Why I no go like am? undecided 

chika98:

I rest my case then.
C'mon now. You & I know it is true. You lot over there have got to many men acting like 'Wanna be thugs'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.