Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16872 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by spoilt(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
I guess the problem with naija men living outside naija is that they find it difficult leaving their naijaness in Nigeria. undecided When you live in the Uk or western world you should at learn to act like a modern man. Doing dishes will not kill you, neither will cooking or helping change the baby's diapers. In Nigeria the woman does it all. I mean work an office job and look after the home front. Plus women are not supposed to complain. Ever! The man is king of the castle.

When you move to the west where jobs are scare and you are trying to find your feet you may find yourself out of work. You may be unemployed for months on end or have a job that only gives you few hours a week.

Its not the fact that you are unemployed that matters. Its your attitude and disposition and how much use you are to the family. You need to make yourself useful if only on the home front. I can bet you that if your woman is the bread winner and comes home to a clean house and happy kids, she will not have much to complain about. Its no different from a working man coming home to find his housewife asleep on a pile of clothes with chores undone!! shocked UGH.

You are not doing it for anyone but for your family. its the defeatist attitude of naija men that drives me crazy. after job hunting for some weeks, they'll blame the system, the white man, the aliens, the moon and the taliban for all their misfortunes. After some time it becomes unbearable to be around them. Women love security. Get used to it. If she can do it all by herself why does she need a husband? really? Its not easy dating an unemployed man. Period. He brings nothing to the table , yet you are expected to still wait on him hands and feet. grin grin The perks you get from being a husband are great. Its not too much to ask to get your act together. Its the potential in you that matters. Chanting "I have potential" for months on end will help us none. Turn that potential into an actual JOB. grin Thank you.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
i think i have to go into the business of exporting bachelors from naija to uk interested bachelors pls get in touch with you international passport grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Vavavoom(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ poster,

My pity. My thinking? The value system is almost extinct-some say turned on its head. A man wants to shag without second thought about the implication of his actions. A woman wants a car she barely can afford sad
The dilemma has been everyone of us actors desiring what possibly is not in us from another. Perhaps ''too much'' awareness and a stay on karma? In a system where rewards are hardly handed instantenuously continuation in the pursuit of the unholy have become prevalent. Liberalism is preached without responsibility. After all it is about the pursuit of happiness. So we have all forms of practices accepted by society. How much of society look at and praise the effort of a noble man, catious in his mannerism and positive life style? We see him as a Jew, one who does not belong. In the long run society determines what we accept and become. Yes responsible bachelors are hard to come by because good sisters have measures dictated to them by a society unwilling to act responsibly in the pursuit of happiness. The question I'll throw back is this: do you as a spinster/bachelor possess the qualities you seek in another? Responsibility is just one.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bukime(f): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
Although am not resident in the UK but i know that the search for responsible Bachelors as well as Spinsters are hard to come by either ways and this is not limited only to the Uk.

Although there are stories of what both gender does to get the Red Passport in the Uk but i believe in a general saying that "as you lay your bed so you lye on it". this is becos a responsible lady will naturally attracts a responsible guy since the irresponsible ones may not find her too charming. You cannot eat your cake and have it especially ladies that wants to be in between i.e those that are responsible but occassionally deviates.

my advice to all ladies goes thus:

1. when a guy ask you out what he sees in you is purely the feminine self which he believe will satisfy his lust.

but when you eventually agrees  to be his girl

2. it is your sole responsibility and duty to convince him that you are different. this you achieve by your genuine attitude, thought, disposition, believe, ideas, understanding and even your contributions (not financially) that you show case during courtship. Please note that at this Stage  if you are vigilant the irresponsible ones would have taken their leave.

However lastly,

3. the decision to take the relationship or courtship to a higher level resides solely with the man. Except a lady fails in "2" above or the man is not6 responsible then all is well.

in conclusion however if you has a lady feels you have fulfill what is expected of you  then know that such a man even if you force yourself on him will not appreciate you so i begt you to take your leave.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
Gamine:

@na2day
almost there, . . . grin

sweet deal, i am working on my act for "being surprised" grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by cvibe: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
Really
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
spoilt:

I guess the problem with naija men living outside naija is that they find it difficult leaving their naijaness in Nigeria. undecided When you live in the Uk or western world you should at learn to act like a modern man. Doing dishes will not kill you, neither will cooking or helping change the baby's diapers. In Nigeria the woman does it all. I mean work an office job and look after the home front. Plus women are not supposed to complain. Ever! The man is king of the castle.

When you move to the west where jobs are scare and you are trying to find your feet you may find yourself out of work. You may be unemployed for months on end or have a job that only gives you few hours a week.

Its not the fact that you are unemployed that matters. Its your attitude and disposition and how much use you are to the family. You need to make yourself useful if only on the home front. I can bet you that if your woman is the bread winner and comes home to a clean house and happy kids, she will not have much to complain about. Its no different from a working man coming home to find his housewife asleep on a pile of clothes with chores undone!! shocked UGH.

You are not doing it for anyone but for your family. its the defeatist attitude of naija men that drives me crazy. after job hunting for some weeks, they'll blame the system, the white man, the aliens, the moon and the taliban for all their misfortunes. After some time it becomes unbearable to be around them. Women love security. Get used to it. If she can do it all by herself why does she need a husband? really? Its not easy dating an unemployed man. Period. He brings nothing to the table , yet you are expected to still wait on him hands and feet. grin grin The perks you get from being a husband are great. Its not too much to ask to get your act together. Its the potential in you that matters. Chanting "I have potential" for months on end will help us none. Turn that potential into an actual JOB. grin Thank you.
But the system may be responsible for some of these men's inability to procure employment; nonetheless, the man should partake in household activities if he is unemployed and his wife is working and busy.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
funny at all, I have read fru every post n here, everybody is shying away from the fundamental truth we as 9ja people or immmigrand from Africa face here, No we all know a blind man cant lead a Blind man, Now tell me oh, Mr A no get kpali and he loves Miss B so much and he can die for her, and Miss B no get kpali too, now honestly tell me the way 4ward for both of them, both cant plan a future here in Uk, and if by mistake a baby comes along then, its a bigger trouble for them,No In the Uk we got lovely babes who would make wonderfull wives oh, dont get me wrong, but if both No get kpali then nah bad market,however if one of them get then thank baba God, but at thesame time if one of them get kpali nah straight to 9ja to get a fresh 9ja babe or guy, thats the sad reality on ground, i stand to be corrected here,I dare anyone to quote me wrong. shocked
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2009
I totally disagree with the post i have a brother in UK and alot of friends there going to what i was told Nigerians babes are not ready for marriage mostly those that were brought there.They are only interested in sex while you take them out same thing that we do here in clubs and those that are ready for marriage do it to have one or two kids and walk out the marriage to live a single life because they do not want control from any man.Those that are desperate for marriage are those without residents wanting to get pregnant from guys because i heard that when you have a kid after seven years the babe is liable for red passport.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

I totally disagree with the post i have a brother in UK and alot of friends there going to what i was told Nigerians babes are not ready for marriage mostly those that were brought there.They are only interested in sex while you take them out same thing that we do here in clubs and those that are ready for marriage do it to have one or two kids and walk out the marriage to live a single life because they do not want control from any man.Those that are desperate for marriage are those without residents wanting to get pregnant from guys because i heard that when you have a kid after seven years the babe is liable for red passport.

dammm i gat to find me one of those
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by mrperfect(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
Good post, never mind what some people said here, whether is admitted or not God must have used you to save someone's future.
Keep the good work.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
The good men are a dime a dozen i.e its like finding a needle in a haystack in other words, they barely exist. undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
"\@switchmax8
You are totally wrong, every woman wanna settle  down, i think its a kind of pride thing to them, ask you brother again,  and let me tell you, You dont get red Kpali when you have a baby even if you like live in the Uk for 500 yrs,go and read the new rules, the stopped it in the 90s, not even the baby can have his or her kpali till she is above16 yrs Old oh,read my post above, you will see the delema guys  and girls got to go fru on here, there are genuine couples on here  but Kpali matter dey DULL things oh brother,its a big problem.hence you see people dey carry whitee come 9ja, guy use No6  to code wetin I dey yan oh.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The good men are a dime a dozen i.e its like finding a needle in a haystack in other words, they barely exist. undecided

funny enough i thot it was only true concerning the good women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
guy I ire oh lol Ok, Im responsible oh, where all the responsible babe nah,* Where dem dey eh?* wink wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
Guys,nija guys are not ready for marriage majority are scared of the responsibilities that lies ahead a typical example is Saint Obi Nigerian Actor.Nigerian babes abroad seeking for guys are those that are well cultured with african values and majority of Nigerian guys over there went there to scoup for cash that they heard were planted on tress before they travelled.However,i was chatting with a friend that got married there he told me that nigerian babes that were brought up there behave just like the yankee babes they are not ready to settle hopping from one bed to another enjoying their life like Isale Eko women.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

Guys,nija guys are not ready for marriage majority are scared of the responsibilities that lies ahead a typical example is Saint Obi Nigerian Actor.Nigerian babes abroad seeking for guys are those that are well cultured with african values and majority of Nigerian guys over there went there to scoup for cash that they heard were planted on tress before they travelled.However,i was chatting with a friend that got married there he told me that nigerian babes that were brought up there behave just like the yankee babes they are not ready to settle hopping from one bed to another enjoying their life like Isale Eko women.

That one NA FAT LIE. The thing I notice when im in yankee is that a lot of LOSER Nigerian men LIE that they will marry this women. Phuck them and when they are done, pick their bags and move to another city. Some of these foolish men are even married.

While this happens to SOME women, others are happily married, although often times, these men cheat on their wives after marriage.

Some women also say, if MEN can go phucking around why can't they ? I dont' agree with you there.

where are you located ? before you begin spreading rumors ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
Don't matter where you are. When it comes to Marriage and Dating many things depend on LUCK.

Even in Nigeria, women are played <hence women only want to play with men with money>
in London <jand>
in yankeee

women have shined their big fat EYES shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

There are some faithful men and women out there. This is why parents have stepped in to HOOK people up and such. LUCK! LUCK ! LUCK!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

This is why parents have stepped in to HOOK people up and such. LUCK! LUCK ! LUCK!
My dear you are so right o! Parents have stepped up to help matters nowadays.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
@switch
U remind me of my folks back home, I have to xplain everything to them for them to at least get the gist of what life is like out abroud, did you bother to ask you guy how he got married, is he legit or not? is thebabe legit or not, cos if one of them aint  they cant marry here cos of new LAWS, can you immagine if you aint a british citizen you got to apply for a permit to marry in the UK?  and you have to prove that both of you are legit if not, your marriage aint registered and legalised, you feel me,LAWS here dey make guys and babes do things they would never have thought of B4 dey leave 9ja
Just to tell you how bad it is, I  withnessed 1st hand how  one guy and him babe dey live together with the guy whitee, he tell whitee say the 9ja babe nah him sist, wheras nah his babe, is that not sickening?nah kpali cos am oh
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
A woman who is open-minded and looks both into the internal composition as opposed to looking only into the external composition of a man will likely find a good man. Look for potential and character as opposed to glitterati; and if you are having problems attracting and finding good men,  pray for God's wisdom to open your blinded eyes. You won't find good men if you lack the judgment to select, characterize, and to choose whom to date. There are good men everywhere, you just don't recognize them.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
Guy,
I have brother in UK and USA for your information it is not rumour we watch films and news on CNN BBC the way they live in usa and uk .You living there does not mean you have information avail to you someone that is not there might even know better than you are.I am fully based in Nigeria and i know atleast 70%  of the western life styles.Infact due to their life styles a family friend of mine refused to marry in UK because he cannot cope with their errant behavior.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear you are so right o! Parents have stepped up to help matters nowadays.

Yes ooooooo Parents help matters a lot. They use their well experienced powers and I don't blame them. It also makes life much easier dating someone your family knows.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

Guy,
I have brother in UK and USA for your information it is not rumour we watch films and news on CNN BBC the way they live in usa and uk .You living there does not mean you have information avail to you someone that is not there might even know better than you are.I am fully based in Nigeria and i know atleast 70%  of the western life styles.Infact due to their life styles a family friend of mine refused to marry in UK because he cannot cope with their errant behavior.

U're right. Keep on deluding yourself. There are much more perfect women in Nigeria. You brothers better go back home to Nigeria find their wives, That your brother must have probably destroyed his own reputation in jand.

I know many of my friends who married Nigerians based in yankee and jand and they are HAPPILY MARRIED. But YOU my friend can keep deluding yourself.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
Its normally MEN who are players that keep saying RUBBISH like this. They know that their own wickedness will come back to HUNT them. grin grin grin grin grin

Then they will START BLAMING WOMEN. hahahahaha <i die>
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
Treat people how you want to be treated and see if you will find goodness in them.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
aha aha aha aha aha for your information my brother in usa is happily married to a white lady and they have been married for over 7years i am just trying to put info across and you seems to know too well more than you your brain.My brother in usa is a lawyer by profession,the wife a lawyer as well,the father-inlaw professor in law,the mother-inlaw a Nurse.I dont have brother in jand or states that is a liability to the govt
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Yes ooooooo Parents help matters a lot. They use their well experienced powers and I don't blame them. It also makes life much easier dating someone your family knows.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

aha aha aha aha aha[b] for your information my brother in usa[/b] is happily married to a white lady and they have been married for over 7years i am just trying to put info across and you seems to know too well more than you your brain.My brother in usa is a lawyer by profession,the wife a lawyer as well,the father-inlaw professor in law,the mother-inlaw a Nurse.I dont have brother in jand or states that is a liability to the govt

I caught you on your rumour mongering bullshit now u're reneging your statement.

your brother is in the USA and in the same statement you dont' have a brother in jand and or the states because they are a liability to the government,  YOU ARE TRULY MAD and are a lying TWAT.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1,
You are a fool for saying such thing do i have to post their pictures online to indicate that i have brothers in jand and usa?Do you post your picture here or any of your family?I have a brother in silver spring,maryland and if you dont beliv go to hell and die
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
switchmax8:

POSAKOSA1,
You are a fool for saying such thing do i have to post their pictures online to indicate that i have brothers in jand and usa?Do you post your picture here or any of your family?I have a brother in silver spring,maryland and if you dont beliv go to hell and die

RE-READ your own statement. I didn't write it. you did.

Why post their pictures? If they're in MD I probably know of them and can quickly make an inquiry. Just tell me your last name.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by switchmax8: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1,
My last name is Emah go and find out he will be coming Nigerian soon for my wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.