Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (96895 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by petomas(m): 4:07am On Dec 06, 2016
ChiFirstLady:
U no dey satisfy ni? One day, make u give am like neva b4 and make sure say na u start am and don't give him space. No resting.....go like 8rounds if u can and in d morning try again, na him go run. If u can't do it, run for ya life cos it's a mismatched libido. Don't shave o,by d tym him joystick peel, he shall rest wink
Chair, u wicked o. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks
i guess the only reason for him demanding sex from you is that he is always footing your bills. so I will advice you stop immediately to collect money or gift from him. And watch how the demand for sex will decrease. speaking from experience. lol
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by zonax(m): 4:22am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Geraldyne post=50644510]

.....I want advice nt judgement[/quote]

And nobody has any power to judge you. Only God can
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ameh99: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

Common dude give the girl a break nah..... grin grin grin

Like seriously 1, 2,3,4, and 5....five round is he from Calabar? grin

And you spread -up for him up to five round.....

In such a difficult time when there's no food, where dose he get his energy from...and you shouldn't have added the prayer part to your story...

Anyway, someone making you do what you never wanted to...truly doesn't love , most especially sex....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ameh99: 4:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
But baby,I thot we talked this thru already... So why bring it here??
Am sorry .... Just come and let's settle this ...
I will be waiting for you in the other room,with no boxer on...the way you love it
... wink

Dude.... grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

Pretty lady, i have learnt that prayer dosent solve fornication. The bible says u shld literally FLEE from it. You will have to make bold decisions like stop going to his house, tell him u dont want to continue in dis, if it leads to breakup no wahala, if he wants to continue let him come And ask for ur hand officially. Read conquering controlling powers By Bishop Oyedepo small powerful book of N400. I understand u totally am too confident that God will help you, u dont nid deliverance just Determination and discipline just like dos athletes dat compete for the olympics. God bless u darling. dont mind nasty comments from dis NL pple. Happy holidays

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by marqueetim(m): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy
Ednut1 come see your colleague in the ministry
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by lereinter(m): 4:53am On Dec 06, 2016
is it frequently u visit him or once in a while say once in three weeks or so, if the latter is the case a guy may always want to ve sex when u around..

but say maybe u visit daily and he wants it daily and at five rounds

hey that one na horse power
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by demio007: 4:55am On Dec 06, 2016
If he is set for marriage, let him marry you. But making you a sex machine and no talk about the future is a No for me.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by harkynon(m): 4:55am On Dec 06, 2016
From all indications, he wants just sex. Other benefits you get from him was met so that he keeps getting the sex. Just have in mind that the relationship goes nowhere. The guys is doing simple mathematics. You make any demand, and he takes back with rounds of sex. By now you don't need advise if to stay in the relationship. You may aswell enjoy the bleeping. The guy no dey dull
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by blackedwin: 5:01am On Dec 06, 2016
5 rounds and he is still looking for more tomorrow na we go hear "Man dies while having intercourse with Girlfriend " grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ramaa(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2016
You must be so sweet.....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

I am sure you've heard news about gals that died while having sex??/.......it started like thisgrin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 06, 2016
jmoore:
Prayer after fornication. Chai!!! Aru!!! undecided

You need serious deliverance.

Judgemental fvck, fvck outta here...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2016
The guy is feeling unsecured and thinking you at leave him anytime soon but before you do that he wants to brutalize your other room so he won't be seen as a looser
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by kinibigdeal(m): 5:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Repent before is too late
ngmgeek:

Story. So look for another story line. And stop covering your evil ways. Start by showing us your face. Did Jesus wear dark glasses?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ekedimma(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2016
don,t u think of conducting deliverance for him
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Dignity12clems: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Break up with him is not the solution, control and preventive measure is that don't be available at all time, try to give gap, if you are with him always he definitely demand, don't think he does not love you because he demanded for sex always, he has seen good attraction in you.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by appleofGodseye(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2016
have it in mind that premarital sex is totally unacceptable... the act displeases God....ask urself again wat if u didn't later end up marrying him...den ur private part is full of sores and scares...den u carry DT to a new man...just quit him if all he wants is sex..cos u are suffering
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nenye85: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement
then today u go and commit the same sin again. U re deceiving urself.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by AuroraB(f): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

So make hin turn her to sex object only? It is clear he is practicing all his blue movie stunts on her.
What do we do with experimental objects?
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obontami: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

I Don fucck one ashi day break like that. In d morning wey I want dey go come see praise and worship wey d girl dey sing na. She dey sing in high voice still come hammer better prayer join. grin

Eyes don see things my brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Pylony(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2016
I don't support pre-marital sex and don't think am fit to give advice on the topic. But will say, follow your heart to what you think best in such situation you find yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Sike(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Ur Bf is not right for U
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by comkay(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2016
The question has answered itself, through d mgs u sent revealed dat u luved dis guy nd u didn't wanna loose him, dat mean u just ave to be doin everytin just to satisfy him.

Mai candid advice to u is dat u just ave to summon courage nd talk to him, ao I wish he's an understanding man.

#Fucknafood
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

Ur man is a sex addict, if u think u can endure this voracious nature continue & if u cant quit. 5 rounds u too dey try oooo grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Pylony(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2016
ChiFirstLady:
U no dey satisfy ni? One day, make u give am like neva b4 and make sure say na u start am and don't give him space. No resting.....go like 8rounds if u can and in d morning try again, na him go run. If u can't do it, run for ya life cos it's a mismatched libido. Don't shave o,by d tym him joystick peel, he shall rest wink
Hmmmm na this kind coach wey go make our future wives to turn into bed Dictators wey go terrorise us o.. I don dey fear woman since mungo park land for Naija.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by KevinDein: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Fuuuuckkk and then pray

Lol, most people are just wasting their time, money and effort going to church. Total waste of time grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obontami: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Continue fuccking him na. After all ur Toto no get meter wey dey read.

Only say e go wide pass lagos-ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obontami: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

I Don fucck one ashi day break like that. In d morning wey I want dey go come see praise and worship wey d girl dey sing na. She dey sing in high voice still come hammer better prayer join. grin

Eyes don see things my brother. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by joyandfaith: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Free sex without bride price. smh. you are not different from a LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.