Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (97032 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Mismatched libido. Either you match up to his or he tones down to yours. That's how you can both solve this problem.

It's better checked now because it can lead to problems in marriage.
You just hit the nail on the right spot.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
mapet:

Becos there are always more than one sides and perspectives to stories

True. But you and I know, he is only there for the snail and mangoro's, hence his attempt to pound2crush.........
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Klare(f): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

Ehnnehn lwkmd at times when am bored nairaland is just the place. Han han haba!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by lordfalcao(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Op. Your boyfriend is giving you true love...

This is true love.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ralphrozzay348(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2016
ivoatt:

look 4 a sharp knife and cut off his damn dick

If d peson she's she's datin be ur bro can u give her dis kind of advice....... Giving one such an inhumane advice... Chai
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by mengho(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2016
I soo pity your next boyfriend & future husband cause you are the very definition of second hand USED goods. 5 times in very short time, even during mourning, l absolutely believe even prostitutes ain't worked dat hard despite getting paid

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by donbrowser(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2016
sinaj:
Ask urself if he will stop loving you the moment u stp fu*ckin him

Coz this relationship seem parasitic alredi.
No it's not at times. I have a friend who doesn't really like sex but his gf requests almost every minute.
It might be because the guy started having sex late but he'll change with time and like someone suggests when he get busy with other things, he will definetly change.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Fearcom(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
LOVE NIL. The ingredient of this relationship is 100% Pure LUST/INFATUATION. You're a sex object. Period.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by donbrowser(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Seanjay:
When I was going thru the comments I read so many dumb comments and people are condemning her for praying after sex? What is wrong in that ? And besides last time I checked the Bible he said thou shall not judge and now you guys condemning her, are telling me that you are Gods Personal Assistant(PA) or what ? It seems you guys are angels and even bible said even the angle are not clean talkless of human... for commenting sake some of you guys wrote sh:t, and besides she seeks advice and even still the girl was honest and still said she had sex and pray afterward which I believe most of you won't say if you are in her shoes, people like you guys is the reason why God had to sent Adam out of Eden cause when God asked him what has he done the first things he said was the woman you gave me give me the fruit putting the blames on others, condemning them while you are worse yourself,
My dear for the advice you seek I was once like your boyfriend, I was so into my girl friend then that I just can't had enough of her cause I wasn't doing it with another else and she tested me many times which I passed with flying colors which shows that I don't only want the sex and that I want the whole of her, may be you need to test him and sex starve him and see if he's still crawling at your feet.... take care and may God guide you in making the decision that best suit you
Many hypocrites here bro. Same thing i was explaining. It's a matter of time and it mostly happen to faithful partners.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Pamelayoung: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

Guy u shld be given an award this is the highest nos of likes I have seen on NL
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ElsonMorali: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
CorGier:

Keep your pity.

I dash you.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ikennafabian651(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Rexhenrex:
dont mind the hipocrite the think having sex is the greatest of sin but then they lie,back bite and they think its no sin when they are all the same none is greater.
Rexhenrex:
dont mind the hipocrite the think having sex is the greatest of sin but then they lie,back bite and they think its no sin when they are all the same none is greater.
Rexhenrex:
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by fabianiweka: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2016
my advice is simple. he is the man for you.
is acting that way cause you turn him on,enjoy him while you can.trust me you will enjoy your marrage
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by clemz85(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2016
This is so simple, you guyz ain't match,
Your libido is not in the same level so break it,

Let him understand you guyz ain't match,
There are girls, ladies and women who can match him out there,

Once again, break it.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by skitkid2(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Kulas:

So u are a promoter of sin??.You can't serve two masters at once.If you want to be a child of God and serve Him you choose it,if you want to be child of Devil and serve him,go ahead.U can't combine the two,it doesn't work.Mind you this topic was placed on front page and not romance section.You can check all my comments and posts on nairaland and definetly u will know the particular section that brings me to nairaland that I normally visits.
Am not a promoter of sin
You don't have to judge
You have done worse things

You're just a hypocrite
stop it
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by nkechiben(f): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Sleeping with you? In the first place, with which license? It's obvious that what he wants is your body and by the time he's through with you will understand.You see someone who love not you but your body and your saying you love him. SO BE WISE!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by nkechiben(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Doxie69:
There's something so thrilling about having coi-tus on a Sunday . Even when you tell God I won't do this again today, once the mass or service is over and u see that soft backside u will just fall for it and pray for his mercy after.

After five rounds you should only get some rest and take energy drinks, then u come back for another fiver rounds.

Coi-tus is like a football match were you have 90 minutes but play at interval of 45 minutes each after going for a break. No matter how tired a footballer is he will surely return to finish the match.

When you give him to his fill that he can't stand up he will surely allow u to rest.

I do not know what else or how u want it to be said before you know that what your mind is telling u is what the guy is doing.
You are simply his s-e-x slave not withstanding the other good sides of him.
GIVE IT TO HIM? AS HER HUSBAND OR WHAT? U GUYS ARE VERY FUNNY O!

Myself recently did such to a girl, she said she's in love but honestly I know when I am tired of having her she will be history.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by nkechiben(f): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Doxie69:
There's something so thrilling about having coi-tus on a Sunday . Even when you tell God I won't do this again today, once the mass or service is over and u see that soft backside u will just fall for it and pray for his mercy after.

After five rounds you should only get some rest and take energy drinks, then u come back for another fiver rounds.

Coi-tus is like a football match were you have 90 minutes but play at interval of 45 minutes each after going for a break. No matter how tired a footballer is he will surely return to finish the match.

When you give him to his fill that he can't stand up he will surely allow u to rest.

I do not know what else or how u want it to be said before you know that what your mind is telling u is what the guy is doing.
You are simply his s-e-x slave not withstanding the other good sides of him.

Myself recently did such to a girl, she said she's in love but honestly I know when I am tired of having her she will be history.
GIVE IT TO HIM? AS HER HUSBAND OR WHAT? U GUYS ARE VERY FUNNY O!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by peacockremi(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]5 round on a night? ah na only u waka come ? , girl check ur pussy e go son wide
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by nkechiben(f): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
ChiFirstLady:
U no dey satisfy ni? One day, make u give am like neva b4 and make sure say na u start am and don't give him space. No resting.....go like 8rounds if u can and in d morning try again, na him go run. If u can't do it, run for ya life cos it's a mismatched libido. Don't shave o,by d tym him joystick peel, he shall rest wink
SISTER SISTER! THE ADVISER HERSELF! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement

Romans 6 vs 1
What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 ESV / 427 helpful votes

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (Read More...)
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by nkechiben(f): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
THE LADY SHOULD TRY AND BE FOCUS ON HOW BUILD HER FUTURE NOT BOYFRIEND MATTER. BY THE WAY BOY FRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND RUNS STILL DEY EXIST? WHEN WILL WOMEN GET SENSE NAH? IF YOU ASK HER NOW SHE IS NOT EVEN SURE WHETHER THE GUY REALLY HAVE HER IN MIND OR TELL ABOUT MARRIAGE. SHE'S BUSY SUPPLYING SEX TO THE GUY. SORRY!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Pamelayoung: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Kx:
You need to really think deep about areas where your minds meet because if the concerns you expressed here about him is anything to go by, he seems to be into you for the 'assured" sexxx alone while you appears to be in it for genuine relationship.

The answer you get from the exercise above should give u solid reasons to decide correctly. Whether you decide to stay or leave based on your answers above, learn not to always "give in to guy's sexxx request" against your wish. Understanding should not be on sex alone. There are clearly so many areas that mutual understanding should be exercised on.

I like your choice of words
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ivanoj(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Dear OP,
Talking to him will not solve the issue. Your guy is just been aroused when he sees you. Try and ask what actually turn him on about u. May dressing or look. Learn to do more of open dating to quench the huge for sex nt close door meeting. He loves u but try and avoid closed door dating and be romantic when outdoor. Identified his weakness and use it against him.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ivanoj(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Dear OP,
Talking to him will not solve the issue. Your guy is just been aroused when he sees you. Try and ask what actually turn him on about u. Maybe dressing or look. Learn to do more of open dating to quench the huge for sex nt close door meeting. He loves u but try and avoid closed door dating and be romantic when outdoor. Identified his weakness and use it against him.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by mapet: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

True. But you and I know, he is only there for the snail and mangoro's, hence his attempt to pound2crush.........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Predator Guy....you're right

....but room for a lady that need soul searching
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
check whether he takes tremadole,his voracious sex appetite isn't normal
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obisdavinc(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2016
My advice for u is to give ur life to Christ
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by cybriz82(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Yezzy:

It funny I kinda av such great urge too. Yeah it affected me early on buh av learnt to control it. It all lies in ur head. If u wanna fix him. Make him more comfortable, talk to him, let him knw how u really feel. It's a good thing only if he can curb it. And yeah am as loyal as it ought to my gurl, am nt a danger. Infact she sees it has a blessing

all dis una talk abt how to fix hin sit him down n talk to him blablabla...talk to who? a nigeria prick? wetin una dey tink sef hollywood or wat? dat tin down der is a above d law gangstar.boss of iz own.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by UmecheMoses(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
MrOlai:

Hypocrite! Birds of the same feather!

What did Jesus preach about fornication and adultery?

This is the light for her:

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU. PEACE
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Seanjay(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
donbrowser:

Many hypocrites here bro. Same thing i was explaining. It's a matter of time and it mostly happen to faithful partners.

God bless you jare my broda, I just tire for some people here saying shit like they are holy or something, meanwhile they are the highly promiscuous
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by alaskido(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
The man likes sex and knows how to do it you are complaining. There are so many girls out there looking for this type of man who like sex and knows how to use his d*ck. If the man no dey get erection na you go be the first to complain. My dear thank your God say you get man we sabi the show. If I hear pem for your mouth you go hear wen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.