Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77953 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
Does she have AIDS.....?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by creamylicious(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
guys be exempting themselves from dating people like her..... when it is bad gehs you want, now you af seen one you are pretending online
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
iyatrustee:
Obviously done to gain popularity and the MOD who pushed this to the frontpage has fulfilled her fantasies already

I mean, who snaps a photograph while shedding crocodile tears?

She does not know everyone can't be foolish like her
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nollywood go fit this girl undecided
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by cusBeta: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
wow.... Crying and taking selfies...? Babe too much of nigerian film vs telemundo is not good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by sunnyside16(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
With those tatoos, she must be used to pains already. I hope he didnt tatoo the guy's name on. Sorry heart broken geh.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by JerryJJZ(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
With this tatoo in your hands,, I wonder how a reasonable man will decide to settle down with you!

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by silibaba: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.

ITK grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by AleAirHub(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Onion Face angry.
The heart should have been piece and turn off the sea...... angry
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by silibaba: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
sorry but go comot dat thing wey u paint for hand

On point, one keg of palm wine for you cool
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by silibaba: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
cusBeta:
wow.... Crying and taking selfies...?
Babe too much of nigerian film vs telemundo is not good for your health.

Seriously it beat my imagination.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by silibaba: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
KissChrix:
Nollywood go fit this girl undecided

With this kind faze

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by modsRbastard: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:
Nawa her looks is so dirty I'm sorry to say

I been think say na only afonja dey dirty (stereotypically) na undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by GeniusDavid(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Maximus85(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
And this made FP!

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
creamylicious:
guys be exempting themselves from dating people like her..... when it is bad gehs you want, now you af seen one you are pretending online
me i like good girls o, count me out. grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by destinyoduwa: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
I gave him all my heart and he did this to me right? omo you no see how you look like complete man #use super glue take gum am dear#
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Cof1ex(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Abeg make someone give her cucumber, wia Chidinma dey sef?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by crisycent: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
You can get a bigger, better him that won't break your heart. You can even eat your cake n have it.

Try......

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
She looks ratchet undecided
ratchet pvssy. grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by automatix: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
With all these tattoos all over you, responsible men wouldn't stick around....
Are you a drawing board??
My children cant come and be looking at their mum like a art-work Abeg.........
Motherfucker, the lady that saved that little kid whom you bastard NiGERIANs left to die had all her body tattooed. Go fork yourself DAMN IT. Tribal marks are TATTOO fool angry angry
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Date a young responsible man una no go hear word.na to jump upandan for street dey run after guys wey dey sag trousers for yansh and dey wear ear rings all in the bid of i am attracted to bad guys.After the bad boy don show una pepper na so una go enter social media dey post crying pics and they complain say all men are the am.i swear ehn naija girls with fish brain syndrome just be like that coconut head Jacob zuma pixs with fingers joined togethercheesy.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
jagugu88li:
So she's sobbing like crazy, heartbroken to the last pep and she still remembers to pose for pics.....chai see stupidity wired life.

"during the social media era"
obviously recession is causing this stvpidity.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Slaveman343: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
see as this one just mumu herself
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin you know
Rextayne:
ratchet pvssy. grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
grin you know
I was eating, when i saw her pic i wanted to throw up, Gosh! cheesy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by humblemikel(f): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
i always believe in one thing,
almost all the igbo ladies brain has been used for money rituals
leaving them with only beautiful looks + fish brains
i just dislike these creatures
they are always stupid and foolish to a fault yet will be claiming ITK
how can a sensible person be coming to social media to post rubbish just for attention sake
she does not even look presentable in the first place.
ugly bitch
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by anigbajumo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
optional1:
Nxt tym give him 30% of ur love nd carry 70%....

Guys ain't loyal like before...

Well-done, undecided undecided undecided

Na gals Loyal shey
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by bigerboy200: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
madridguy:
She resemble those Egun selling panla fish grin
So what? Don't they deserve true love also?or can't they suffer heart break? Or wetin b ur point sef....
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nna eh, I'm still to understand how someone can be heartbroken and weeping so profusely but still manages to pose for the camera, just really beats me.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin true love for recession?

bigerboy200:

So what? Don't they deserve true love also?or can't they suffer heart break? Or wetin b ur point sef....
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Readonee35L:
This girl is a joke . lol.
Few months ago she posted pictures of herself smoking weed. And several pictures of making out with guys.
Who ever believes that caption is a fool.
Because she's just a local attention sicker . all this dirty foolish girls wey no get life and them no even they plan to get life.
I sorry for her future , people like this think the world owes them something rather they are on their own.
Make A Wise Decision Today
angry
haba a weed smoker? no wonder she looks gaunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.