Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (21644 Views)

Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by victorazy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ehie plz were in Naija u dey, i will like to know u more.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by beneli(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
@poster,
I have never met any 'diasporan' who hates Nigeria, so i wonder where you got that from. The fact that a lot of people who know how things should work and who aware that there is really no escuse for Nigeria to remain the laughing stock of the world, are bitter and sometimes complain doesn't mean they hate Nigeria.

Honestly, the sense i get from reading some of the things written by some of the guys in Nigeria who 'defend' Nigera in the name of patriotism and love for Naija, is that they are in serious denial. Someone thinks that they are jealous but i won't go down that route. Loving something or someone doesn't mean you shouldn't say the truth about that person or thing. Keeping silent in the midst of such immoral violation of ones basic rights to dignity, such as is pervasive in Nigeria, is actually more indicative of antipathy than the professed love these guys in Naija think they have. But still i won't say the 'J' word, because i think that would be like 'adding salt to injury'.

I sense that it's this denial of some and antipathy of the majority, which has us stuck in the decay we're in in Nigeria. How can change then happen, if people are 'satisfied' with the status quo or won't speak up for fear of being labelled unaptriotic? Perhaps 'satified' is not even the word i should use. I think that the majority are not really 'satisfied'. Theirs is more of a learned helplessness. A resignation to an 'ee go better mentality' that have made people to live in squalor and think they are living in a functioning society. People have become so overwhelmed with helplessness and hopelessness that they have become oblivious to the fact that they don't really have to continue living like animals in a country that has so much potential. Yet some dare to call speaking out against it as 'being unpatriotic!

Seriously, some people are actually more phucked up than i thought!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
hbrednic:

more like sufring and smiling,dude you have only one life to live dont just waist it on SURVIVAL alone grin grin

I love this response.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
@kobojunkie
u ran away from the other board after someone called u a proffessional complainer,
lol
when i saw u here i no say na true
nairaland champion
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
why i love naija.

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by abhosts(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
tosh_acer:

why i love naija.

Nice Images. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
more

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Megadeals: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
beneli:

@poster,
I have never met any 'diasporan' who hates Nigeria, so i wonder where you got that from. The fact that a lot of people who know how things should work and who aware that there is really no escuse for Nigeria to remain the laughing stock of the world, are bitter and sometimes complain doesn't mean they hate Nigeria.

Honestly, the sense i get from reading some of the things written by some of the guys in Nigeria who 'defend' Nigera in the name of patriotism and love for Naija, is that they are in serious denial. Someone thinks that they are jealous but i won't go down that route. Loving something or someone doesn't mean you shouldn't say the truth about that person or thing. Keeping silent in the midst of such immoral violation of ones basic rights to dignity, such as is pervasive in Nigeria, is actually more indicative of antipathy than the professed love these guys in Naija think they have. But still i won't say the 'J' word, because i think that would be like 'adding salt to injury'.

I sense that it's this denial of some and antipathy of the majority, which has us stuck in the decay we're in in Nigeria. How can change then happen, if people are 'satisfied' with the status quo or won't speak up for fear of being labelled unaptriotic? Perhaps 'satified' is not even the word i should use. I think that the majority are not really 'satisfied'. Theirs is more of a learned helplessness. A resignation to an 'ee go better mentality' that have made people to live in squalor and think they are living in a functioning society. People have become so overwhelmed with helplessness and hopelessness that they have become oblivious to the fact that they don't really have to continue living like animals in a country that has so much potential. Yet some dare to call speaking out against it as 'being unpatriotic!

Seriously, some people are actually more phucked up than i thought!

Dude, may God bless you. I'm always amazed at how desensitized some people are to the situation in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a country that have no business being poor. I can never understand how you can be patriotic and accept anything less.
This country is not working and we all know Nigerians in the diaspora are not responsible for it, why shift the blame. As far as I'm concerned Nigerians abroad are also a victim of  the ineptitude of our so called leaders.
Wake up people!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Megadeals: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
A few buildings and some bus stops! Are these people serious?
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by toshacer: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
here

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by texazzpete(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
tosh_acer:

here

Those are NOT the images the average lagosian sees and is exposed to. Why not show photos of the areas that 70% of lagosians live and work in?

The only way change can come to Nigeria is if we accept that a great change is needed.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
A few buses, an airport, a hotel etc, and so what?

Instead of trying to convince us, why dont you try and convince the AVERAGE Lagosian that this is what he/she experiences. How many can afford to fly out of that airport on a holiday? How many can afford to take their family to that theatre to watch a play?

Look beyond the priviledged few Toc Acer. Is what you are  displaying patriotism or elitism?
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Chuks84(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
why we hate Nigeria so much? by the diasporians?
A lot of thoughts came to mind when i saw this topic, and all of them are unprintable. do you think because you were fortunate enough to leave the country, you have the right to malign it? Accepted, this country has a thousand and one faults, but its my country, wherever I go, whatever i do, i will always be proud to be called a Nigerian. I cant imagine myself being anywhere else. Diasporians!!! Bah! who the f@#k do you think you are As far as am concerned whoever pasted this topic is a disillusioned fool who has lost touch with his Identity, if u think there are a thousand things wrong with my beloved country, then take the next flight home and try to do something bout it! dont sit a thousand miles away and type wateva rubbish that comes to your mind.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by beneli(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
This https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344244.0.html is the kind of thing that a lot of us are unhappy about and it has nothing to do with hate. And i bet the soldiers in the link posted will get away with it and everything will as always continue as 'normal' until the next victim's brain is splattered across the streets in broad daylight, or the next elderly woman is wipped by a crazed illiterate in uniform who is young enough to be her grandson. And then the next victim. And then the next.

What is heard and is mistaken for hate, in some, is just the resonance of hearts that are broken by the pain of a failing nation, which they still call theirs. A nation where all the aging heroes have become emasculated and the future leaders are either too blind or too corrupted to raise their voices. This is the meaning of shame because the rest of the world can see us and are bewildered by our docility.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Chuks84, I dont think the OP is a diasporan to be honest so you may want to hold your horses.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
@londoner

Don't give time to "sponsored" idiots like chuck84. Check his number of posts.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
@beaf, yeah you're right.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by naijaway(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
Me, I love naija very well and also wish for her success everytime.  Most people in naija, don't even love naija but fake like they do because it may be they have no choice, might have been deported, might have been rejected from travelling out so many times, etc/ watever reasons.
   I luv naija, but if she doesn't sit up, there can't be success. People are insulting diasporans but 95.9% of everything in your surrounding are by the foreigners mostly the nations most naijas wish to go. Is it shoes(mostly china, asia, even ghana, then us and uk); Is it car (i might as well say every car in naija is foreign innovated, foreign made); Is it funiture (the best ones are imported so do many think but i luv the naija made ones in benin but their tools are imported); Is it drinks (water, wine, champagne, sodas, etc); Is it  electronics (copiers, radios, dvds, phones, televisions, all from china, asians, uk, us and co); Is it building materials; Is it all sorts of machineries (generators, air conditioners, etc); Is it imported refined fuel for public use; etc.  Let's give honor unto whom honor is due, Nigeria right now lacks honor and is capable of reaching great heights in future.
  Almost every week or month, there are weddings and chieftaincy titles all are reached through bad roads. The mentality of praising people who were given contracts for communities, sometimes state or states, sometimes the country as a whole; as if to say it is their personal money. People praise such people like an idol, the guy na very big boi na, the guy just get one contract and when you ask wetin the contract be, nobody knows, but he is praised as a minigod for the while his spending is visible. Then, the enslavement of houseboys and housegirls and yet we complain of oppression; Standing on a straight line for service or many things in naija or among nigerians is very hectic but when around embassies and foreign airports, they act like is alwas been their way of life ever since.  Some people are insulting those that are worshiping oyibos and they are not only worshipping oyibos but arabs and anyone with oyibo kinda skin even a war torn lebanese refugee are willingly called oga everyday they step out oftheir homes and businesses, people kill others to be their friends;  Am not even going to brng up other issues like schools, govt corruption, lack of expertise, backwardness in terms of misconceptions like calling little kids witches, lack of serious work ethics, lack of urgency to develop the nation, the help of a few people who help rig elections and solely blame the govt, etc.
   Nigerians abroad need to contribute their expertise in anyway possible for the national development of the country and it should be at anytime they see fit and should not come across as oppressive while nigerians back home should show some honesty, females should love honestly, pupils should write exams without cheating, honesty, sincerity, fairness, and love for all should be attained eventhough all these can be attained by individuals.
   Naija's food is un matchable world wide but should be prepared in a sanitized environment.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by vicade(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
hbrednic:

more like sufring and smiling,dude you have only one life to live dont just waist it on SURVIVAL alone  grin grin

First of all,I believe hating bad people in Government(which is okay) should not correspond to you hating Nigeria cos Nigeria is for Nigerians not for them bad government.Nigeria will always be for Nigerians Government can get better just Like Governor Fashola

What exactly is suffering or survival to you if i might ask ?

There are good roads,real broadband, social amenities and all that abroad however most people abroad say in the UK for example  work their socks off(maybe two jobs), pay bills,pay tax, Little or no savings,endure racism and ethnic bias,be treated second class(whether you like to admit it or not) and some are illegal immigrants. The white man will tell you a Dog Born in a Barn is still a F$$king Dog so you might have the british passport but rights are not equal. Take it or leave it Racism is still alive but is been concealed

Based on this,i believe must of the people abroad at least for the UK( which i am very sure of)  running their mouth about Nigeria are even in a more dire state of Survival and Internal suffering unless of course if they are into some shady deals such as drugs or 419 or they are from a very wealthy family.

So who is suffering and smiling? I have had the opportunity to live both in the UK and Nigeria and i can say any day any time I am better off in Nigeria than the UK by far.

NAIJA 4 EVER AND EVER.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Megadeals: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
Chuks84:

why we hate Nigeria so much? by the diasporians?
A lot of thoughts came to mind when i saw this topic, and all of them are unprintable. do you think because you were fortunate enough to leave the country, you have the right to malign it? Accepted, this country has a thousand and one faults, but its my country, wherever I go, whatever i do, i will always be proud to be called a Nigerian. I cant imagine myself being anywhere else. Diasporians!!! Bah! who the f@#k do you think you are As far as am concerned whoever pasted this topic is a disillusioned fool who has lost touch with his Identity, if u think there are a thousand things wrong with my beloved country, then take the next flight home and try to do something bout it! dont sit a thousand miles away and type wateva rubbish that comes to your mind.

Your anger is misplaced my brother. If anything is holding you down, it is a system that rewards dishonesty rather than hard work. You may be better off to check out yourself.

When Babangida lied to us with his "Let us remain here and salvage it together" adverts, what did he do? He went ahead and looted the country to a stupor. He might have said let us remain here and die together!

Those who forget the mistakes of the past are bound to repeat them.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
I do not hate Nigeria, but i hate the route of the ship being directed by the leaders.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
Which one of these people is one of "The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad"?

Tinubu
IBB
OBJ
Atiku
Bode George

Please add more names.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by vicade(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I do not hate Nigeria, but i hate the route of the ship being directed by the leaders.

Brilliant. My sentiments exactly.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
There may be racism in the Uk and elsewhere but what about those who were slaughtered for their tribal background or religious affiliation in the North or elsewhere in their own country , and it is treated as if a few hundred dogs have just been slaughtered, is it not?

No diasporan here has said they hate Nigeria, it was Toc Acer who was just trying to instigate a "them and us" situation between Nigerians who live in Nigeria and those who live or were born elsewhere, simple.

Even within Nigeria, a white person is treated better than a fellow Nigerian.

I was just in Nigeria a few weeks ago, many so blatantly treat them as gods, while treating their fellow Nigerian with utter contempt, so please dont even get me started, lol

There are a few individuals who are trying to change things, but they dont do so while denying any change needs to be made.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by vislabraye(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
Nigeria should be one of the best places to leave on earth, but it is human beings, vagabonds in power that have wrecked this country seriously. There's too much corruption for instance, poverty and unemployment. Abuse of power.
To make matter worse the number of fraudsters are increasing by the day. If you happen to go abroad with a nigerian passport, you would be so ridiculed. The problem is gross mismanagement and corruption.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
vicade:

First of all,I believe hating bad people in Government(which is okay) should not correspond to you hating Nigeria cos Nigeria is for Nigerians not for them bad government.Nigeria will always be for Nigerians Government can get better just Like Governor Fashola

Have you ever actually met a Nigerian anywhere you specifically states he/she HATES Nigeria? Or are you just trying to make some irrelevant connection here?

Before Fashola, we had Jakande, Mudashiru, Marwa. Even then, the country as a whole remained a terrible state. Fashola can only do so much, even as a governor. If the rest of the country and the people do not work with him, there is absolutely no way he can solve Niegria’s problems singlehandedly. Just as Jakande, Mudashiru and the other before him couldn’t. So, I am happy you have an idol, but please don’t lose your grip on reality.  

vicade:

What exactly is suffering or survival to you if i might ask ?

If you understood even a tiny bit of the situation of living of over 100 million Nigerians, you would not ask the question above.

vicade:

There are good roads,real broadband, social amenities and all that abroad however most people abroad say in the UK for example  work their socks off(maybe two jobs), pay bills,pay tax, Little or no savings,endure racism and ethnic bias,be treated second class(whether you like to admit it or not) and some are illegal immigrants. The white man will tell you a Dog Born in a Barn is still a F$$king Dog so you might have the british passport but rights are not equal. Take it or leave it Racism is still alive but is been concealed

The above is nothing more than a seriously pathetic attempt to throw us off point her. If you are a child, please grow up!

vicade:

Based on this,i believe must of the people abroad at least for the UK( which i am very sure of)  running their mouth about Nigeria are even in a more dire state of Survival and Internal suffering unless of course if they are into some shady deals such as drugs or 419 or they are from a very wealthy family.

And this is why we continue to shout that Education is vital for progress in, not just Nigeria, but all of Africa. Seriously, grow up !

vicade:

So who is suffering and smiling? I have had the opportunity to live both in the UK and Nigeria and i can say any day any time I am better off in Nigeria than the UK by far.
NAIJA 4 EVER AND EVER.

Good for you but that does not excuse the fact that you do not seem acquainted with the condition of millions of your own people living right there in Nigeria with you. Please consult @Aisha2 for some education on the situation down there, if anything.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
londoner:

There may be racism in the Uk and elsewhere but what those who were slaughtered for their tribal background or religious affiliation in the North or elsewhere in their own country , and it is treated as if a few hundred dogs have just been slaughtered, is it not?

No diasporan here has said they hate Nigeria, it was Toc Acer who was just trying to instigate a "them and us" situation between Nigerians who live in Nigeria and those who live or were born elsewhere, simple.

Even within Nigeria, a white person is treated better than a fellow Nigerian.

I was just in Nigeria a few weeks ago, many so blatantly treat them as gods, while treating their fellow Nigerian with utter contempt, so please dont even get me started, lol

There are a few individuals who are trying to change things, but they dont do so while denying any change needs to be made.

That is the reason why most of the good jobs in Nigeria are going to some dumb indians that would have been a security man in Mumbai.
So sad and pathetic, but till the phuck leaders that we have start to realize that we are not second class citizen to white and chinese people, the problem will continue to grow.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
@fhemmy, seriously, its a problem all over Africa. I was at the airport in Abuja, full of Nigerian passengers lining up to buy tickets and board the plane, when a White woman looked a bit lost, so the staff took her out of the line took her straight to the front, ahead of people who had been waiting for hours and checked her and her bags in. All because she was white. If they as Nigerians were in heathrow they would be taken out the line alright, to undergo a full body search.

They say we in diaspora worship whites, we live/work/school among them good bad and ugly, we dont idealise them like Nigerians in Nigeria do because we know they are just normal people like anyone else. Its not just the leaders its the common Nigerian also.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
Diasporia Nigerians  undecided  some of these people if not most are part of the problem. I read on another thread about one of these people went to naija without a valid visa with the sole intention of bribing her way through yet someone like her would have the effrontery to complain about corruption someday. I am so sick of  the "i live abroad and therefore I am better you"  and to prove my point they also part of the problem here's a list of the so called diasporians that have gone to Nigeria to contribute to the rot and before the shit start to fly, I am a diaspora Nigerian and I have been for almost 15yrs and I hate it
Bola Tinubu (Ex- Gov Lagos state)
Andy Uba (Ex presidential aide)
James Ibori (Ex- Gov Delta State)
Chimaroke Nnamani (Ex-Gov Enugu state)
Diran Odeyemi ( Aide to Gov Alao Akala).
Dimeji Bankole ( Speaker NASS)
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by vicade(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Have you ever actually met a Nigerian anywhere you specifically states he/she HATES Nigeria? Or are you just trying to make some irrelevant connection here?

Before Fashola, we had Jakande, Mudashiru, Marwa. Even then, the country as a whole remained a terrible state. Fashola can only do so much, even as a governor. If the rest of the country and the people do not work with him, there is absolutely no way he can solve Niegria’s problems singlehandedly. Just as Jakande, Mudashiru and the other before him couldn’t. So, I am happy you have an idol, but please don’t lose your grip on reality.  

If you understood even a tiny bit of the situation of living of over 100 million Nigerians, you would not ask the question above.

The above is nothing more than a seriously pathetic attempt to throw us off point her. If you are a child, please grow up!

And this is why we continue to shout that Education is vital for progress in, not just Nigeria, but all of Africa. Seriously, grow up !

Good for you but that does not excuse the fact that you do not seem acquainted with the condition of millions of your own people living right there in Nigeria with you. Please consult @Aisha2 for some education on the situation down there, if anything.

The hate Nigeria was referring to the Topic title

Fashola is a Model Nigerian Leader The impact he has had on Lagos is immense. I am a Lagosian and i believe Lagos has improved by far. As for Nigeria as a whole PDP has to go for that to happen. I only argue that we have more than enough Fasholas in Nigeria.

Take it or leave it as bad as Nigerian Government is.People are still running Legitimate Businesses and doing very very well

Imagination is greater than Knowledge. However just for fun,How educated are you ? I am probably more educated than you.Dont be deceived by the Age o.

The conditions are harsh at times. NEPA and all that but i say it again better off in Naija than the UK for sure. Go figure how many people are relocating back from the UK to see their peers way ahead of them in Nigeria. They have seen both sides and believe me Naija is Better.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by rasputinn(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
Why would I hate my country? this is the only country I have,even a of my friends that carries the US passport once confessed that whenever he's passing thru immigration when travelling to the US,he suspects that some of the immigration officers look at him in a way that makes him feel he's using a borowed property

If God had made me come into this world as an Afghan or Somali citizen,I could never hate my country,not to talk of now that I'm blessed to come from a less turbulent country

^^^^^^Food for thought
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by londoner: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Vicade, you are right there are many people who have more money than their mates who are in the diaspora, but that is an individual matter, it does not speak of the systems in Nigeria only that  wealthy individuals have all the access as against the vast majority of their fellow countrymen/women. It is not a good thing.

What is new about that? Even they have to provide things for themselves that should be provided by their government in any society which is working for the people.

Are you sparing a thought for the average Nigerian, not just the priviledged few? Its not enough to point out that rich people are enjoying Nigeria, what about everyone else?

They make up most of the population of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday / Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.