Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (44916 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by DJEhimond(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Haba! If she can killer from the guy, why not?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by ufuosman(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
To me, I don't see anything wrong in it, she can cook anytime she goes to is guy house, of course is her duty... abi no be woman again?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by PhatBG(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is Nigeria.
Even the westerners we're trying to copy cook for their guys.

Dey there and be trying to copy nonexistent western cultures while your mates are led to the alter every Saturday.

Check my signature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
So you cook for a guy that you are not married to.

Good girl. Onye oma

NL guys are coming to dish out likes for you.

and u sleep with guys that u are not married to? he gives u stuffs and money, u don't remind him that u both are not married ....smh.

tufiakwa...running away from Pharisees.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Jaynom(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

My thoughts too but girls feel it is their right to cook for a guy who hasn't even officially propose to you

Girls have issues o.. What's wrong with cooking for a guy you're in a relationship with? You let him kiss, cuddle, handle and sleep with you but wouldn't cook for Em? I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by VictorRomanov: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

If she's having sex with him and now says she'll not cook for him cos she's not his wife yet, i find that very hypocritical.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Jaynom(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dfinex:

and u sleep with guys that u are not married to? he gives u stuffs and money, u don't remind him that u both are not married ....smh.

God bless you so much

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Lordseyad(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
rubbish... we ain't even dating per say, nd she cooks almost everyday. smiley for me..

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dfinex:

Pls run away from me seer
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by leisuretym: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
did you say threat?? threat or treat?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by claremont(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pftttt.

PS: A man knows who his heart belongs to, if you like do monkey flips on his d!ck and fry his chicken on diamond oil, if it's not you then it's not you. Ce que sera sera.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks
Yes. Unless we're going out to eat that day
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by eezeribe(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Should a guy give money to the Lady he is dating?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Alariwo2: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
if you can fvck him then why can't you cook for him
empty skulls everywhere
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

Accurate! Lalasticlala
Why calling Lala
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by BrOwnSuga3: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
All these confused girls, you people need serious help, you'll allow him to Fuckkk the hell outa you, suckkk his dickkk and all that, but you want to wait till marriage before you cook for him? You don already cast.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
It depends on individuals. There are things I can cook better than him , there are things he can cook I am not so good with. It's all relative. Sometimes I cook and he offers to do the dishes and sometimes he cooks and I clean up.You are trying to have a relationship why make things unnecessarily difficult for?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
if you can fvck him then why can't you cook for him
empty skulls everywhere
grin grin grin grin.... Is it safe to say, If you can Bleep her then why not give her plenty money? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by killsmith(f): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
E no go better for this feminism wey una dey carry for head like dandruff

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Alariwo2: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nma27:
grin grin grin grin.... Is it safe to say, If you can Bleep her then why not give her plenty money? Just curious

very safe like durex
why it is advisable for broke dudes not to date

biko ye mego.. no be so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

Men like you are with the mentality that LADIES ARE MEANT FOR THE KITCHEN. Spits
shatap. iti boribo.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pftttt.

PS: A man knows who his heart belongs to, if you like do monkey flips on his d!ck and fry his chicken on diamond oil, if it's not you then it's not you. Ce que sera sera.

Took the words right outa my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by IVORY2009(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Absolutely, a lady is meant to help out with house chores, wen dating or courtship, the reason is that, the said guy uses that to access if the lady will be able to take care of his home, if he eventually marries her, in other words it is not in all circumstance, most ladies today, late it wen it comes to cooking in the kitchen, they prefer Mr Biggs, Mega Chicken, Tasty fried chicken etc,..... my helping out in those house chores, the guy can be able to access if the said lady will make a good home economist tongue
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dymaco(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

Men like you are with the mentality that LADIES ARE MEANT FOR THE KITCHEN. Spits

women like you thinks that only men should provide for your needs
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
You cook or u no cook, 4ya pocket.
Time shall tell.
Guess u've nt bn in a serious relationship. Coz if u had, u wud hv kwn sm qualities we want from our ladies.
Dz question is so dumb.
Juz like asking, opening ya legs, is it ryt? U open ya legs buh ration wen u cuk? Height of hypocrisy. Y visit him then wen u ain't married yet? d' little tym u visit and u don't wana show ya culinary skills? issorai. Na hand u juz dey fall so.
wen u ain't ready for lizard's visit. Do not fetch fetch ant infested firewood.
Vry sensible indeed.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Alariwo2: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

Took the words right outa my mouth

But you're fine o
did you contezt for d recent miss universe?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
ikp120:
As for me, I no get gf... But my gf no go cook for me except she volunteers to... To make the stuff fun, we'll cook together, and that is if she agrees... If she doesn't agree, kini big deal?
I cook the stuff and we chop... But no tell me say the food no sweet o because I asked you to assist me but you no gree. Even when I marry, my wife and I go dey do the cooking because it's fun when two lovers tangle, not just in bed but everywhere.

By the way #TGIF.

e-clubbing on point

let's get married asap.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
So long as I'm eating out of the food, I'd rather cook it, that way I'm sure I'll enjoy it and that it was properly prepared(I'll choose my food over anyone's anyday).

Still, there's nothing wrong in cooking for your man, if you are the better cook.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by shaokhan01(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
only classless and desperate girls do such...
pardon bro. you'll propose to a lady that you haven't even tasted her food? to my perspective. you must know the qualities of your girlfriend before proposing to her. what if she can't even prepare indomie?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by amanikondo: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is this even a question? Who doesnt know only desperate girls do that.

next pls

Until you turn 35. You go pound Yam.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.