Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fate Of Ada - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33116 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Ada by adajoe555: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2016
waiting for the update coolwaiting for the update

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

One day, on our way home from shoprite, I decided to bring up a discussion Jenny and I had the previous day to see what Henry's reaction would be.

Me: baby, I've been thinking about something

Henry: tell me about it

Me: I need to go back and live with Jenny.

Henry: (frowns and turned to look at my face) baby why would u want that?

Me: hey baby you're driving. Concentrate on the road

He drove into a street and parked the car

Henry: I'd rather we had this conversation now

Me: it's because of our culture! It's more honorable that way, am not supposed to live with a man am dating. At least I need to create some sort of distance.....

Henry: there's nothing wrong with living together

Me: baby its not accepted in our society! People will start raising eye brows soon and it could affect your reputation

Henry: fu** reputation! Am not letting u go away

Me: I didn't say am going away. OK lets do it this way, why don't I stay with Jenny for sometime and then come spend some time with you too and keep interchanging that way?

Henry: I said No! If u need a girly time, Jenny can always come to the house and spend some time with you or u could go and check on her but leaving the house and packing up your luggage is a no no!

Me: but baby

Henry: baby shut up. We are not having this conversation anymore. By the way, I love that lipstick. It defines more of your beauty baby! (notices I didn't answer) baby common, said I love your....

Me: I've heard. Thought you asked me to shut up?

Henry: (laughs) baby don't be this come on. OK am sorry...

We started making fun of each other Then he drove off. I called Jenny to tell her what had happened over the phone

Jenny: haaa I told u he won't accept now. That guy is so afraid of letting u out of his sight I just don't know the best advise to give right now

We talked on and on and I decided to give my decision a second thought. Less than a week later, Henry asked me to get set for a journey

Henry: baby I need you to get prepared for a trip. We going to Paris baby!

Me: aaarrggghhhhh!!! Really? For business or...

Henry: pleasure!

I screamed and gave him a big hug. We planned, got our tickets and traveled, at this time , I had 4 visas on my passport and had my biggest fun and education through traveling with Henry. We got to Paris and I just loved the site. Really this was a city of romance! One day, while we took a walk to the Pont de l'Archevêché bridge with a padlock to lock our love, we met someone.

Henry is that u? The stranger inquired. Henry and I turned to face the stranger. Then Henry got quiet for a while and then he regained his speech

Henry: hi Cassandra it's been ages. How have u been?

Cassandra: am good. Didn't know you still visited Paris, I see you are with someone

Henry: meet my girlfriend Ada... Baby Cassandra is an old friend

Without sentiments, I gave her a hug and said hello. She wasn't so happy to meet me but how was that my business? We got back to our hotel room that night and Henry was unusually quiet. I tried finding out what happened and he wouldn't tell me so I decided to give him little space. The next morning, I felt his hand all over me as I heard

Henry : baby can I have u?

With my eyes closed, I nodded. He made love to me... Hard, rough, passionate anger. At a point I had to stop him

Me: baby you are hurting me. Talk to me, what's going on?

Henry: nothing...

After that day until we returned back to Nigeria I could only try so hard to make him happy. One evening after we got back to Nigeria, Henry's phone rang and he picked it up, headed into the bathroom to make the call. I saw nothing wrong with it .. Hey the guy needs some privacy I kept reminding myself. One day, I told him I needed to go check on my mum in enugu...

Me: baby my mum isn't feeling so well please I need to check on her in Enugu to make sure she's receiving the right medication.

Henry: OK baby. I'll make some money available

Me: no, I have enough

Henry: you could run outta cash

The next day, I went to Enugu to check on my mum and ended up spending a week. I got back to Abuja without informing Henry as I got his favorite wine to surprise him and tell him how much I missed him. I gently opened his door and didn't find him like I was told from downstairs that I would but heard the shower running so I opened the bathroom door and my fears came staring at me in the face...

To be continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by costal(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wow nice story pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

One day, on our way home from shoprite, I decided to bring up a discussion Jenny and I had the previous day to see what Henry's reaction would be.

Me: baby, I've been thinking about something

Henry: tell me about it

Me: I need to go back and live with Jenny.

Henry: (frowns and turned to look at my face) baby why would u want that?

Me: hey baby you're driving. Concentrate on the road

He drove into a street and parked the car

Henry: I'd rather we had this conversation now

Me: it's because of our culture! It's more honorable that way, am not supposed to live with a man am dating. At least I need to create some sort of distance.....

Henry: there's nothing wrong with living together

Me: baby its not accepted in our society! People will start raising eye brows soon and it could affect your reputation

Henry: fu** reputation! Am not letting u go away

Me: I didn't say am going away. OK lets do it this way, why don't I stay with Jenny for sometime and then come spend some time with you too and keep interchanging that way?

Henry: I said No! If u need a girly time, Jenny can always come to the house and spend some time with you or u could go and check on her but leaving the house and packing up your luggage is a no no!

Me: but baby

Henry: baby shut up. We are not having this conversation anymore. By the way, I love that lipstick. It defines more of your beauty baby! (notices I didn't answer) baby common, said I love your....

Me: I've heard. Thought you asked me to shut up?

Henry: (laughs) baby don't be this come on. OK am sorry...

We started making fun of each other Then he drove off. I called Jenny to tell her what had happened over the phone

Jenny: haaa I told u he won't accept now. That guy is so afraid of letting u out of his sight I just don't know the best advise to give right now

We talked on and on and I decided to give my decision a second thought. Less than a week later, Henry asked me to get set for a journey

Henry: baby I need you to get prepared for a trip. We going to Paris baby!

Me: aaarrggghhhhh!!! Really? For business or...

Henry: pleasure!

I screamed and gave him a big hug. We planned, got our tickets and traveled, at this time , I had 4 visas on my passport and had my biggest fun and education through traveling with Henry. We got to Paris and I just loved the site. Really this was a city of romance! One day, while we took a walk to the Pont de l'Archevêché bridge with a padlock to lock our love, we met someone.

Henry is that u? The stranger inquired. Henry and I turned to face the stranger. Then Henry got quiet for a while and then he regained his speech

Henry: hi Cassandra it's been ages. How have u been?

Cassandra: am good. Didn't know you still visited Paris, I see you are with someone

Henry: meet my girlfriend Ada... Baby Cassandra is an old friend

Without sentiments, I gave her a hug and said hello. She wasn't so happy to meet me but how was that my business? We got back to our hotel room that night and Henry was unusually quiet. I tried finding out what happened and he wouldn't tell me so I decided to give him little space. The next morning, I felt his hand all over me as I heard

Henry : baby can I have u?

With my eyes closed, I nodded. He made love to me... Hard, rough, passionate anger. At a point I had to stop him

Me: baby you are hurting me. Talk to me, what's going on?

Henry: nothing...

After that day until we returned back to Nigeria I could only try so hard to make him happy. One evening after we got back to Nigeria, Henry's phone rang and he picked it up, headed into the bathroom to make the call. I saw nothing wrong with it .. Hey the guy needs some privacy I kept reminding myself. One day, I told him I needed to go check on my mum in enugu...

Me: baby my mum isn't feeling so well please I need to check on her in Enugu to make sure she's receiving the right medication.

Henry: OK baby. I'll make some money available

Me: no, I have enough

Henry: you could run outta cash

The next day, I went to Enugu to check on my mum and ended up spending a week. I got back to Abuja without informing Henry as I got his favorite wine to surprise him and tell him how much I missed him. I gently opened his door and didn't find him like I was told from downstairs that I would but heard the shower running so I opened the bathroom door and my fears came staring at me in the face...

To be continued...

What the Bleep!!!! I hope that girl from Paris is not d one In the bathroom.... Anywaiz nice update Boo. Happy New Year in advance
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
famopompy:

What the Bleep!!!! I hope that girl from Paris is not d one In the bathroom.... Anywaiz nice update Boo. Happy New Year in advance

Wish you the best my love! Kisses
Re: Fate Of Ada by sammyendowed(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Booboo7:

Wish you the best my love! Kisses

I am begging to get jealous oooo, nice story though, wishing you a prosperous new year.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2017
sammyendowed:

I am begging to get jealous oooo, nice story though, wishing you a prosperous new year.

Oh Sweety don't be... U are my baby boo also. Kisses #
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

Right there before me.... The love of my life, Henry and Cassandra there having a shower!

Me: Henry!

Then they both realized they got company. They both got their towels on and I ran out of the bathroom... In tears I ran straight into my room and locked the door, headed straight to bed and started crying using my pillow as a mute instrument as my sobbing was audible. My heart was pierced! I heard knocks on my door but I couldn't make up my mind on opening. My phone rang severally but I didn't pick up. I felt like my whole world just crumbled and crashed... What did I ever do wrong? Henry what did I ever do to you?! This and many more were the questions running through my mind. In my sob, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until I heard a heavy hit on my door... The door flung open and there he was with some workers in right at the door. He told them they could go and he came into the room and sat beside me. We both said nothing to each other then I broke the silence

Me: why? Why did u do it?

Henry: baby.... #sigh# baby am sorry. It just happened I...

Me: you told me she was an old friend. Why?

Henry: I.... I emm

Just then, Cassandra walked in. Henry baby, am still waiting ' she said. Henry stood up and walked away with her. I cried some more, washed up and took a few clothes then went to Jenny' s. Told her everything and she just couldn't take it

Jenny: Ada I don't understand what you are saying o. I no hear u at all

Me: na so o. I lost Henry to that akata

Jenny: and u are here crying! Stand up let's go and beat that girl up. Na juju she do

Me: no. No need for that Jenny, no need

I cried so hard, couldn't sleep for nights... Prayed and begged God to change the reality into a dream! I got calls from workers in the house, updating me about the happenings in the house and advising me to be prayerful.
I tried calling him severally and he wouldn't pick up then I decided to check on him in the office.

Henry: Ada!

Me: I came to check on you and find out why you haven't picked or called me

Henry: yea am sorry, have been busy

Me: too busy not to care about my well being?

Henry: Ada look OK, I know it's not been easy but I just want you to know this things happen?

Me: I just want to know where I wronged you and why you've done this to me

Henry: you did nothing Ada, it's just nature and am sorry

I started crying right before him then he came over and touched me

Henry: Ada, am sorry OK. Look I want you to know that am here if you need me financially.

At that point, a feeling ran through my mind... A great feeling of dislike like I almost stared hating Henry.

Me: so that's it? You think money is the greatest thing in the world? So because I don't have as much as u do you decided to play with my feelings?

Henry: no Ada it's not that

I got up, pushed him and walked out of his office. I went into his house and found Cassandra watching a movie in a set of bikini

Me: I see you are enjoying yourself already

Cassandra: come on bi**h give up already. The point you don't wanna get into your head is you don't belong here. Henry's got class and you don't. Henry and I have gone a long way and no matter what little bit**es like u do, I'll leave and get back to him whenever I choose so shush alright.

Me: (tears in my eyes) no matter what you do Cassandra, you can't steal my happiness you know why? It's not in the hands of any man. I've always been a fighter and u can't take that away from me. So enjoy this while it last but I hope someone else doesn't hit you faster than you hit me.

I walked out on her! I went to my account officer and withdrew a major part of my savings, took it to an orphanage and delivered it in Henry's name and dropped his number. That evening, Henry called.

Henry: Ada I just got a call from an orphanage thanking me for donating money. Did you?

Ada: yes I did. I wanted u to know that your money mean nothing to me. That's my savings.. I don't need anything from u and I'll make sure you and I don't see each other again. I wish you luck!

Then I hung up and changed my Sim into the one I just purchased.

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

Right there before me.... The love of my life, Henry and Cassandra there having a shower!

Then they both realized they got company. They both got their towels on and I ran out of the bathroom... In tears I ran straight into my room and locked the door, headed straight to bed and started crying using my pillow as a mute instrument as my sobbing was audible. My heart was pierced! I heard knocks on my door but I couldn't make up my mind on opening. My phone rang severally but I didn't pick up. I felt like my whole world just crumbled and crashed... What did I ever do wrong? Henry what did I ever do to you?! This and many more were the questions running through my mind. In my sob, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until I heard a heavy hit on my door... The door flung open and there he was with some workers in right at the door. He told them they could go and he came into the room and sat beside me. We both said nothing to each other then I broke the silence

Just then, Cassandra walked in. Henry baby, am still waiting ' she said. Henry stood up and walked away with her. I cried some more, washed up and took a few clothes then went to Jenny' s. Told her everything and she just couldn't take it

Jenny: and u are here crying! Stand up let's go and beat that girl up. Na juju she do

I cried so hard, couldn't sleep for nights... Prayed and begged God to change the reality into a dream! I got calls from workers in the house, updating me about the happenings in the house and advising me to be prayerful.
I tried calling him severally and he wouldn't pick up then I decided to check on him in the office.

Hebry:

sweetheart I am so sorry. I feel your pain. It is never a good experience. I am so sorry.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
famopompy:

sweetheart I am so sorry. I feel your pain. It is never a good experience. I am so sorry.

Thanks dearie... Check it again. I updated the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by multikolour(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Booboo7:

Thanks dearie... Check it again. I updated the story.
please is it a true life story or not? because I enjoyed the story and I feel bad for Ada

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
If this write was to be a food, it should be Fried rice and fish pepper soup, with a cold bottle of campari. Ada please ride on u killing me with suspense. nice write up luv

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by adajoe555: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
crying...huh I couldn't hold the tears ...waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

Henry: Ada look OK, I know it's not been easy but I just want you to know this things happen?

Me: I just want to know where I wronged you and why you've done this to me

Henry: you did nothing Ada, it's just nature and am sorry

I started crying right before him then he came over and touched me

Henry: Ada, am sorry OK. Look I want you to know that am here if you need me financially.

At that point, a feeling ran through my mind... A great feeling of dislike like I almost stared hating Henry.

Me: so that's it? You think money is the greatest thing in the world? So because I don't have as much as u do you decided to play with my feelings?

Henry: no Ada it's not that

I got up, pushed him and walked out of his office. I went into his house and found Cassandra watching a movie in a set of bikini

Me: I see you are enjoying yourself already

Cassandra: come on bi**h give up already. The point you don't wanna get into your head is you don't belong here. Henry's got class and you don't. Henry and I have gone a long way and no matter what little bit**es like u do, I'll leave and get back to him whenever I choose so shush alright.

Me: (tears in my eyes) no matter what you do Cassandra, you can't steal my happiness you know why? It's not in the hands of any man. I've always been a fighter and u can't take that away from me. So enjoy this while it last but I hope someone else doesn't hit you faster than you hit me.

I walked out on her! I went to my account officer and withdrew a major part of my savings, took it to an orphanage and delivered it in Henry's name and dropped his number. That evening, Henry called.

Henry: Ada I just got a call from an orphanage thanking me for donating money. Did you?

Ada: yes I did. I wanted u to know that your money mean nothing to me. That's my savings.. I don't need anything from u and I'll make sure you and I don't see each other again. I wish you luck!

Then I hung up and changed my Sim into the one I just purchased.

To be continued...

Thank you dearie for updating it.

Number one I really love what you did.... By letting him know that love is greater than money. and with what you told Cassandra you are so bold and courageous and I love you for that.

Believe me people like you go places and I bet it... with future update I know he will come begging... I mean Henry... I know it is not easy donating the money but it takes strong mind. God is your shield love. Be good

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
famopompy:

Thank you dearie for updating it.

Number one I really love what you did.... By letting him know that love is greater than money. and with what you told Cassandra you are so bold and courageous and I love you for that.

Believe me people like you go places and I bet it... with future update I know he will come begging... I mean Henry... I know it is not easy donating the money but it takes strong mind. God is your shield love. Be good

Thanks dearie, this means a lot.
Re: Fate Of Ada by sammyendowed(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thanks for the update Booboo7, kip it up. The story is gangantually awesome. And that goes for you too.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

Jenny got home that day from work or so I thought.

Me: welcome back. I cook indomie o

Jenny: I no dey hungry. I just finished fighting war.

Me: war? Wetin happen?

Jenny: Stand up stand up stand up... Let's go back to that house and teach those idiots the lessons of their lives. I tell them say I go come back na. I am going back there with people to beat them up

Me: Jenny which house? What are you talking about na?

Jenny : I just come from Henry house

Me: Henry house?

Jenny: yes now. I showed them pepper.. I insulted the lives out of the two of them. They are very stupid! How could he do this to u? After all you guys have shared. Wetin pain me pass be say we dey together dey suffer and hustle him no leave u in peace for ur right man to come o he came from nowhere to break ur heart. GOD Go punish that guy. Chai ee no go better for am. See how him allow u dey cry. See my baby done lean finish in how many days. See how beautiful u are, everybody go want u... People wey pass am sef eh... He will see me today. I must call agbero boys for him and that ashewo him keep for house.

Me: (in tears) no Jenny don't go back please. Don't worry, I forgive them. For everything they put me through I know God will fight for me. Let's forgive them and let them go.

Jenny: Kai ooooo ooooo. Ada stop been weak mana.

Me: am not weak Jenny. It will all be over soon

Jenny: if you don't want me to go then stop crying if not I just come house come open my diary make I copy one of my padi number control am enter that house o

Me: no... I no cry again abeg leave am.

Jenny hugged me and made me have a warm bath then we ate and she talked me to sleep. Woke up the next morning to meet her cleaning the house.

Me: Jenny you go late for work o. Abeg go baff I go cook something make u chop then when u commot I go clean up

Jenny: no oh. I no go work today. I tell Mike what's up so he even advised me to spend some time with you till u heal

Me: (I gave her a hug) Jenny you are the best. Thank you..

That day, Jenny and I had a girlie time and I made sure we discussed less about Henry. Days passed and soon it was two weeks and I decided to start up a mobile boutique with the little I could raise. I'd go to kano state, purchase laces and wrappers and other fashionable materials, get back to Abuja and sell them making 50% gain on almost each product. Things were beginning to make sense and I was beginning to love my self again! Jenny became the manager of the supermarket/pharmaceutical company she was working for and we were happier things were turning around. One evening, as we were watching a movie and eating popcorn something happened and my fears were confirmed!

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by multikolour(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

One evening, as we were watching a movie and eating popcorn something happened and my fears were confirmed!

To be continued...
Ada is pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2017
multikolour:
Ada is pregnant
What made you think pregnancy was the fear?
Re: Fate Of Ada by multikolour(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Booboo7:

What made you think pregnancy was the fear?
because Henry was enjoying it with raw.
Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

Jenny: Stand up stand up stand up... Let's go back to that house and teach those idiots the lessons of their lives. I tell them say I go come back na. I am going back there with people to beat them up

Jenny: yes now. I showed them pepper.. I insulted the lives out of the two of them. They are very stupid! How could he do this to u? After all you guys have shared. Wetin pain me pass be say we dey together dey suffer and hustle him no leave u in peace for ur right man to come o he came from nowhere to break ur heart. GOD Go punish that guy. Chai ee no go better for am. See how him allow u dey cry. See my baby done lean finish in how many days. See how beautiful u are, everybody go want u... People wey pass am sef eh... He will see me today. I must call agbero boys for him and that ashewo him keep for house.

Me: (in tears) no Jenny don't go back please. Don't worry, I forgive them. For everything they put me through I know God will fight for me. Let's forgive them and let them go.

Jenny: Kai ooooo ooooo. Ada stop been weak mana.

Me: am not weak Jenny. It will all be over soon

Jenny: if you don't want me to go then stop crying if not I just come house come open my diary make I copy one of my padi number control am enter that house o

Me: no... I no cry again abeg leave am.

Jenny hugged me and made me have a warm bath then we ate and she talked me to sleep. Woke up the next morning to meet her cleaning the house.

Me: Jenny you go late for work o. Abeg go baff I go cook something make u chop then when u commot I go clean up

Jenny: no oh. I no go work today. I tell Mike what's up so he even advised me to spend some time with you till u heal

Me: (I gave her a hug) Jenny you are the best. Thank you..

That day, Jenny and I had a girlie time and I made sure we discussed less about Henry. Days passed and soon it was two weeks and I decided to start up a mobile boutique with the little I could raise. I'd go to kano state, purchase laces and wrappers and other fashionable materials, get back to Abuja and sell them making 50% gain on almost each product. Things were beginning to make sense and I was beginning to love my self again! Jenny became the manager of the supermarket/pharmaceutical company she was working for and we were happier things were turning around. One evening, as we were watching a movie and eating popcorn something happened and my fears were confirmed!

To be continued...

Thank you dear. It seems I need Alert Now when u update. I just hope it is not pregnancy... Be good today dear.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
angry
Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
for the sake of lacasara and innocent galla, u guys should stop quoting all the post while replying to a post it is irritating

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

Seriously. ..lwkmd with this piece!... this Jenny not smiling! I swear... you're no ordinary writer!.... and I like how you be switching between standard English and Pidgin... soooo on point! Keep it flowing!

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tenx for ur time/ur data in order to keep us updated more data to ur phone

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by adajoe555: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2017
hope it's not pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

I kept running in and out of the bathroom to throw up.

Jenny: Ada sorry. Which kind malaria be this na?

Me: Jenny no be malaria! I think am pregnant.

Jenny : holy Moses! Ada... But I think say you been de get medication na

Me: yes but there were few careless moments we had.

Jenny: I understand. Oh no... Ada you know what? Let me go to the pharmacy and get a P. T strip (pregnancy test strip) eh. Am coming.

Jenny got back later with strips and we ran tests....

Jenny: still try this one

Me: no need Jenny. The Belle dey am... I haven't seen my period till now so am sure it's real

Jenny: wow! What do we do now?

Me: Jenny am confused! Can't believe am carrying his child.
Jenny : maybe you should call him and inform him

Me: no! He doesn't have to know, no one has to.

Jenny: OK, so what do we do now ?

Me: I'll go check on my mum before it starts protruding then I won't visit home until it's born. I'll give birth to the baby and take care of it myself. Not even the father has to know

Jenny: Ada are you sure this is a good idea? I think we should think this through again o. I don't want you to get hurt anymore fa

Me: no Jenny... I won't get hurt. I got pregnant out of love and trust I gave a man... My baby has the right to also feel that love. I'll have it and Carter for it on my own.

Jenny: (almost in tears) no my sister, not on your own... On Our own. Am with you every step of the way my love. Am happy you are ready to keep this baby, least I can do is to support.

I buckled up and started working harder to ensure my baby will have the best once it's born. Visited my mum like I said I would but instead of lying, I told her the truth about all I had been through. She cried with me, prayed for me and told me she was behind me whatever decision I took. Went back to Abuja and continued my hustle. Mike and Jenny were so helpful at this point and I just can't thank them enough (can't because they are still same old Mike and jenny).

Days passed and I was beginning to develop funny but painful cramps. Jenny and I thought it was normal until we went to the hospital for a checkup.. That was were my life got reshaped!

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm..... you just know how to keep people hanging on!

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
sweetheart don't let me beat u o because of this suspense. you want to kill me nao. I beg pls
..... make this upload long nap.... just joking dear.... we are all with you. God bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
famopompy Originalsly Etc I love u guys.
Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Booboo7:
famopompy
Originalsly
Etc I love u guys.

Love you too. God bless you and give you knowledge, wisdom and Understanding. You are too good love.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by adajoe555: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size] cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.