Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fate Of Ada - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33081 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
famopompy:

Thanks dearie. I appreciate. God bless you. we will be together in 2017 by God's grace. This is one of the best write up I have seen this year

Amen... This means a lot. #kisses

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by hemanuelmoc(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
ada, booboo, please and please, on the half of fellow romancelanders (ghost readers inclusive) i am appealing, please come and quench dis suspense of ours, it is not good 4 our health. thanks. sign, secretary of the appeal commitee.

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
I tire ooo is almost 1 month now on this story
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Egbi2020:
I tire ooo is almost 1 month now on this story

Sweedy I never told u the story ended within a month! It's not a Nigerian movie.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2016
hemanuelmoc:
ada, booboo, please and please, on the half of fellow romancelanders (ghost readers inclusive) i am appealing, please come and quench dis suspense of ours, it is not good 4 our health. thanks. sign, secretary of the appeal commitee.

Lol... I will dear... I updated yesterday remember? U guys need to patiently give me time so I can give u everything undiluted. Except u want me to just type anything and post for you to read. I'll update soon honey
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fate of Ada continues....

I was too startled to move, too baffled to even kiss him back. What? Henry, kissing me? This is the most unexpectedly amazing thing that had happened to me at that time. Then he loosened his grip and set me free.

Me: Henry what are you doing?

Henry: am not going to watch any guy take you away Ada

Me: take me away? But you said I had a right to my privacy

Henry: well its different now. There's nothing that clown can offer that I can't! Please stay, don't go away.

Me: Henry, am not dating that guy. We used to be friends back in school and I bumped into him recently that's all

Henry: (comes closer and plants a softer kiss on my lips) Ada, I think I've fallen for u. Look, ever since I met you everything changed. Am happier, less bossy and more friendly and so much more. Am a better person with u around me Ada. Please don't go

Me: am going nowhere! But you and I know that nothing can ever happen between us. Yes I must confess that there's a sort of attraction between us but it has to stop there Henry

Henry: stop? Why??

Me: yes stop! Because we will only end up hurting each other's feelings.

Henry held my hands and and dragged me even closer. I could feel his heartbeat as his hard chest was just right where my frontal view stopped.

Henry: baby don't say that. Am not planning to hurt you

Me: neither am I. But it's nature and it's bound to happen. You'll either see someone better from your class or your family won't like me. Moreover, this is unprofessional I shouldn't date my boss.

Henry: well write me a resignation letter and we'll stop working together... Your allowances remains. As for the other factors you talked about, let me handle them. Please Ada

Me: Henry... This won't work!

Henry: let's give it a chance baby... (then he took my lips in his once more. This time, it was really passionate but a little rough)

To be continued...
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys... Sorry I gave a short update... Your Christmas gifts will be here later tonight / tomorrow morning! A lengthy update.
Re: Fate Of Ada by xdos(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am on standby waiting. Interesting story by the way.. Keep it up.. Your silent reader...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Booboo7:

I was too startled to move, too baffled to even kiss him back. What? Henry, kissing me? This is the most unexpectedly amazing thing that had happened to me at that time. Then he loosened his grip and set me free.

Me: Henry what are you doing?

Henry: am not going to watch any guy take you away Ada

Me: take me away? But you said I had a right to my privacy

Henry: well its different now. There's nothing that clown can offer that I can't! Please stay, don't go away.

Me: Henry, am not dating that guy. We used to be friends back in school and I bumped into him recently that's all

Henry: (comes closer and plants a softer kiss on my lips) Ada, I think I've fallen for u. Look, ever since I met you everything changed. Am happier, less bossy and more friendly and so much more. Am a better person with u around me Ada. Please don't go

Me: am going nowhere! But you and I know that nothing can ever happen between us. Yes I must confess that there's a sort of attraction between us but it has to stop there Henry

Henry: stop? Why??

Me: yes stop! Because we will only end up hurting each other's feelings.

Henry held my hands and and dragged me even closer. I could feel his heartbeat as his hard chest was just right where my frontal view stopped.

Henry: baby don't say that. Am not planning to hurt you

Me: neither am I. But it's nature and it's bound to happen. You'll either see someone better from your class or your family won't like me. Moreover, this is unprofessional I shouldn't date my boss.

Henry: well write me a resignation letter and we'll stop working together... Your allowances remains. As for the other factors you talked about, let me handle them. Please Ada

Me: Henry... This won't work!

Henry: let's give it a chance baby... (then he took my lips in his once more. This time, it was really passionate but a little rough)

To be continued...

Boo-boo thank you for giving me this update. You just made my day. I have been sad since morning but this update made my day. God bless you dear
Re: Fate Of Ada by sharliz(f): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Booboo7:
Hi guys... Sorry I gave a short update... Your Christmas gifts will be here later tonight / tomorrow morning! A lengthy update.
tnx boo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Booboo7:
that's my Queen cool

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
famopompy:

Boo-boo thank you for giving me this update. You just made my day. I have been sad since morning but this update made my day. God bless you dear

Am glad you're better dearie. Don't be sad... That's what situation wants to put you through! Things can only get better! God bless you sweedy

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
More data to phone.
Tenx for d update.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
that's my Queen cool
Thanks honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

While we were kissing passionately and his hands were all over me the door which was halfway closed, opened! A white woman walked in... I was the first to notice and then I broke out of his arms. He followed my stare and saw the guest we now had.

Henry: mum

She said nothing, only a simple smile. He went and gave her a hug and they both started talking about something I sensed must be important in a different language which I later realized to be Spanish.

Henry: so mum, meet Ada and Ada, meet my mum.

Me: good evening ma

Mrs Okafor : hello child, how are you?

Me: fine thank you ma

Mrs Okafor : am sorry for badging in on you like that. I was informed he's in here, didn't know he had company.

I bent my head and started counting my toes like I've never seen them before.

Mrs Okafor : by the way, his father is in and we'll be having a welcome dinner tomorrow night. Care to join?

Me: em em

Henry: yes she'll be there mum.

Mrs Okafor : OK honey, I gotta go. See you tomorrow and learn to lock your door

Henry: OK mam. Good night

She locked the door behind her and I stood there confused! Henry came closer and held me from behind as I had my back turned to him and stood at akimbo.

Me: Henry stop. Your mum saw us it's so embarrassing

Henry: baby come on, it's normal

Me: no its not!

Just then, he started kissing my neck softly and then my he hands went around my waist as he caress** my buttoc*s softly.

Me: Henry stop it... Please stop

He stopped and looked into my eyes. 'Ada what's the matter?'

Me: we need to take things slow. This is all happening to fast.

Henry: I understand.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and afterwards helped me rearrange my wears from the luggage into my wardrobe. That night, we cuddled and slept on my bed and each time I woke up to urinate, I'd catch him staring at me.

The next day, we went to his family house and I met his family. They were lovely and I was glad I finally met them. Days turned into weeks and then two months passed since Henry and I started dating. One evening while I was in my room reviewing a proposal his secretary wrote for a contract we were working on getting_when Henry called and asked to see me.
I went into his room only to find out he's in the bathroom. I sat and waited patiently until he was done then he came out without his towel and my eyes went directly to his....

To b continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Booboo7:

Am glad you're better dearie. Don't be sad... That's what situation wants to put you through! Things can only get better! God bless you sweedy

Thanks.... you are a darling.
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Lovely day updates babe... Her eyes went directly to his lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Essential824(f): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
nice story. Update pls
Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dis is one of the best piece I've seen. Nice 1 sweety.

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2016

I was speechless! Chineke... I don die ooooo. Chai na wetin they dey talk about since be this? The size was massive and I started having difficulty with my breathing. It felt like a big lump covered my nostrils and denied me my breathe. He walked straight towards me and took my hands, pulled me out of bed as I stared at his muscular body.

Henry: are you nervous?

Me: yeah

Henry: I'll be gentle, I promise

Me: it's just that...

Henry : shhhhhhhh... (he placed his finger on his lips indicating I stop talking) don't say anything

I kept quiet as he pulled off my hello kitty nighty. He ran his right hand across my body, giving me a cold sensation. I felt jittery as he cupped my breas* with his left hand and smooch** softly. I let out a soft moan then felt weak from my waist to my legs. He started kissing my neck down to my chest then finally took my nippl* in his warm mouth. He sucked softly at first but increased the suckling like he wasn't getting enough from been patient.
I couldn't hold on anymore and I begged him to stop but instead, he picked me up and took me to bed then he parted my leg and made his way in between them as I felt his lips on my lower lip. I let out a loud moan then he started nibbling my cu*t with his tongue. I was dripping wet now and he made his way up and kissed my neck as I felt him push through me. He started thrusting gently at first but increased his pace before I knew it. I felt hurt but there was something about the hurt that made me happy, it made me want more and more and more as he masculine moan gave pleasure to my ears then we both came and he got out of me. Hard as he was when we just started, he still hard the erectio*. Haha shey this guy no go kill me today Sha I asked myself. Just then he took a look at my pu**y and looked at me! A look of confusion covered his face.

Henry: you are a virgin?

I couldn't look into his eyes as I tried closing my legs

Henry: no baby you don't need to be shy, am just surprised! I mean I felt the unusual tightness in there but I just never expected you to... How did u manage to keep it till em.... (he noticed I was uncomfortable) OK am sorry...
He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. Then he got me a glass of water and a painkiller which I gulped down then he took me into his bathroom and helped me with a warm shower.

From that day, we'd make love once in a while... His office, bedroom, my room, bathroom and so on. We are madly in love u see and it felt like all prayers had been answered or so I thought until something happened.

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
I really wish nothing goes wrong but that's life for you filled with ups and downs... Keep it up babe...

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Booboo7:

I was speechless! Chineke... I don die ooooo. Chai na wetin they dey talk about since be this? The size was massive and I started having difficulty with my breathing. It felt like a big lump covered my nostrils and denied me my breathe. He walked straight towards me and took my hands, pulled me out of bed as I stared at his muscular body.

Henry: are you nervous?

Me: yeah

Henry: I'll be gentle, I promise

Me: it's just that...

Henry : shhhhhhhh... (he placed his finger on his lips indicating I stop talking) don't say anything

I kept quiet as he pulled off my hello kitty nighty. He ran his right hand across my body, giving me a cold sensation. I felt jittery as he cupped my breas* with his left hand and smooch** softly. I let out a soft moan then felt weak from my waist to my legs. He started kissing my neck down to my chest then finally took my nippl* in his warm mouth. He sucked softly at first but increased the suckling like he wasn't getting enough from been patient.
I couldn't hold on anymore and I begged him to stop but instead, he picked me up and took me to bed then he parted my leg and made his way in between them as I felt his lips on my lower lip. I let out a loud moan then he started nibbling my cu*t with his tongue. I was dripping wet now and he made his way up and kissed my neck as I felt him push through me. He started thrusting gently at first but increased his pace before I knew it. I felt hurt but there was something about the hurt that made me happy, it made me want more and more and more as he masculine moan gave pleasure to my ears then we both came and he got out of me. Hard as he was when we just started, he still hard the erectio*. Haha shey this guy no go kill me today Sha I asked myself. Just then he took a look at my pu**y and looked at me! A look of confusion covered his face.

Henry: you are a virgin?

I couldn't look into his eyes as I tried closing my legs

Henry: no baby you don't need to be shy, am just surprised! I mean I felt the unusual tightness in there but I just never expected you to... How did u manage to keep it till em.... (he noticed I was uncomfortable) OK am sorry...
He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. Then he got me a glass of water and a painkiller which I gulped down then he took me into his bathroom and helped me with a warm shower.

From that day, we'd make love once in a while... His office, bedroom, my room, bathroom and so on. We are madly in love u see and it felt like all prayers had been answered or so I thought until something happened.

To be continued...

nice update love. but I pray nothing bad happens.... I want it to continue that way
Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Booboo is just plain wicked!... "...he came out without his towel and my eyes fell directly on his....../........it felt like my prayers were answered ...so I felt until something happened! .... just a wicked story teller!... specializing in suspense and anxiety! Is yearsssss I haven't read something soooo suspenseful..... by any author period! Keep it flowing !...two thumbs up...way up!
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 4:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Originalsly:
Boohoo is just plain wicked!... "...he came out without his towel and my eyes fell directly on his....../........it felt like my prayers were answered ...so I felt until something happened! .... just a wicked story teller!... specializing in suspense and anxiety! Is yearsssss I haven't read something soooo suspenseful..... by any author period! Keep it flowing !...two thumbs up...way up!

Hahaha haha hahaha... Sweetie, sorry na. I'll update soon to lift the suspense. #kisses
Re: Fate Of Ada by TARENO: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2016
According to the commission's report, the church's trustees handed over an initial investment and entered into an agreement in which they were guaranteed that investment would earn a profit of about 5 percent per month, tracking USPS with the exception of August and December when they were guaranteed profits of about 2.5 percent.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2016
TARENO:
According to the commission's report, the church's trustees handed over an initial investment and entered into an agreement in which they were guaranteed that investment would earn a profit of about 5 percent per month, tracking USPS with the exception of August and December when they were guaranteed profits of about 2.5 percent.

Sweety, are u sure this was meant for this page?
Re: Fate Of Ada by tgwltm(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
@booboo7 I'm highly impressed with your write up. In years, i've not been able to read something SUSPENSEFUL like this piece you are giving. More ink to your pen and more MB to your gadget. Please barbie, can't wait for long, that's PUNISHMENT.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Giba(f): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Interesting story.....more pls

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Giba(f): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2016
what next?

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
tgwltm:
@booboo7 I'm highly impressed with your write up. In years, i've not been able to read something SUSPENSEFUL like this piece you are giving. More ink to your pen and more MB to your gadget. Please barbie, can't wait for long, that's PUNISHMENT.

Thanks Sweety... #hugs# updating tomorrow.
Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sweety u did not update today...#Sad

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2016
innocent99:
Sweety u did not update today...#Sad

Am sorry honey, didn't finish early from an event today so had less time. Will make it up to u OK. Kisses#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.