Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Fate Of Ada - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33134 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Ada by aprilwise(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
i guess that was the last kiss, i believe henry deserve second chance.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

He tried holding me but couldn't get a grip. Then I stood quite a distance and asked him to stay away from me. I felt my emotional part was beginning to take a better part of me so I had to pour it all out.

Me: Henry please stay away from me. (crying) I don't want to die! You don't love me but I have a whole lot of people who still love me. My mom, Jenny and even Mike so please don't come back. I've had enough of you and your wealth, I've had enough of your class and your failed promises. I can't take it anymore Henry please I beg you stay away from me

Henry: baby no! I love you and you know it and am sorry about everything that happened

Me: I told you, you would hurt me but you said you wouldn't. I knew nothing about pregnancy but I carried the burden alone. I knew no love and care at that point just my mum, Jenny and Mike showed me that and now you are back because my baby is dead and you think my body is free again for your exploits well sorry... I will not give my body to anyone anymore it's already enough trouble to have lost my pride which I kept for so long to you Henry. It all ends there, I've had enough

Henry: baby please don't say that. OK OK OK I promise not to touch you or take advantage off your body if this is what you think brought me back to you Ada. I know you are mad at me baby but pls just give me one more chance and I'll make it up to you. Please!

Me: no! Not happening anymore Henry. You said you loved me yet you lied to me... I asked you back there in Paris who Cassandra was and u lied about it and just one week away was enough for you to bring her to Nigeria and bleep her all over the bleeping place. Am sick and tired of been betrayed and lied to Henry. I might not be the best you've met but I definitely did love you genuinely and didn't deserve all you put me through for Christ's sake I never asked you to give me this life

Henry: baby please

Me: I never asked you to get me out of crush meals or anything. I never seduced or forced myself on you so why did you show me love only to hurt me the most?

Henry: am sorry! I didn't mean it to happen that way baby please. Give me one more chance Ada please don't leave me. I've done you wrong and I don't have any excuses but please help me to right the wrongs baby please I know you hate me now but please just one more chance to prove that I meant everything I told you

Me: Henry in as much as I still love you and I think you are the best thing that ever happened to me, am sorry I can't date you anymore. I wish you luck

(I walked out on him.... In tears... Deep in my heart, I was heavy. I took a cab all the way home and didn't realize I had gotten home as I was in a deep thought. I still love Henry but I didn't trust him anymore. What would be the use of keeping a relationship without trust? I kept asking myself) he called severally that night but I wouldn't pick up

Jenny: Ada pick now, don't do that please. It's Henry o and I know you still love him

Just then, my tears began to pour.

Me: that's the worst of all Jenny I still love him. I don't want to love him anymore. I just want to put all this behind me

Jenny gave me a tight hug

Jenny: come here Ada you are too tender. It's OK

Henry kept calling....

Jenny picked the call

Jenny: Henry she's not in a good mood. Maybe you should call tomorrow...

Then she stepped out of the room with my phone and that was it. I slept off. The next day, we talked after our devotion and I told her I wasn't going to date Henry anymore

Me: I don't trust him anymore. If he travels out of the country now I'll be thinking he went to meet one of those akata

Jenny: Sweety trust is built now. He'll find a way to build the trust again.

Me: Jenny I already disappointed my mum earlier, I need sometime to figure out how to make her proud again.

Jenny: I don't get you Ada, if you don't want Henry back then why were you so concerned about letting him know you were Innocent?

Me: I don't know Jenny but now I am relieved and better.

Jenny: just think about this carefully. But me o... I still believe you guys can sort things out.

Two days later, I noticed Jenny couldn't make certain calls in my presence anymore...

To be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by mikelrex2: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Following u bumper to bumper..thanks for d update ...but we still need more..

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2017
hmm friends indeed, hope Jenny ain't having any funny idea ?

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Jenny has been speaking to Henry.... that I know
Re: Fate Of Ada by sylvez(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
seems booboo is still in d midst of all this issue, I dont know whether its happening to you now or it happened to you or its not about u at all, I just pray or hope that it ends or ended well for Ada.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sweety I'll only upload after work....
Re: Fate Of Ada by mikelrex2: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Booboo7:
Sweety I'll only upload after work....
can I come help you with work?..so u can update while I help u with work tinz,..

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
mikelrex2:
can I come help you with work?..so u can update while I help u with work tinz,..

Lol no dear thank u.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

Me: Jenny how far na. Why you come DE run to pick call outside na? Who you dey jist with?

Jenny : Ada na wetin na. Na everything wey lovers the yarn you Wan hear? Amebo

Me: OK if na Mike then no p na. I think say you don dey play away match o

We both laughed as I went out for business. Shortly after I finished selling my last goods for the day, Jenny called

Jenny: babe how far?

Me: I dey o... I just finished selling my last wahala now

Jenny: OK which area you dey?

Me: utako

Jenny: ok come Mike house na. Him cook jollof with plantain and fish oh. He say make you come chop

Then Mike took the phone from her...

Mike: Ada come chop na, I cook jollof o. You know how ur boy the run the package na

Me: arggghhh the kind hunger wey hold me eh... Kai I dey road the come now now now

I boarded a cab to Mike's house in asokoro and immediately I got into the house, I was served my meal then I settled to eat (your girl no the waste Time with that combination o) I ate my meal and gave Mike a tight hug

Jenny: ehe so me wey call you nko?

I then gave her a tight hug also. As Jenny and I were talking about my business and how I could make it more successful, the door leading out of the sitting room to the balcony opened and in came Mike and Henry. I was so startled and speechless in fact I didn't realize Mike had slipped out of the sitting room at all. Before I could say Jack, Mike and Jenny left through the main door and locked us in. I went after them and tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.

Henry tried holding me but I wouldn't let him instead I went through the dining room to go into the kitchen and open the back door to aid my escape but the door was also locked.

Me: what is going on here? Please tell them to open the door

Henry: baby calm down please.

Me: Jenny! Mike!! Please open the door before I do something nasty. What's the meaning of this now?

Mike: Ada hear him out and you guys should settle whatever differences you have else, you will remain in there. Me and my baby done move

Me: Mike stop this now please

Just then, Henry touched me and I hit him real hard. He tried to hold me and I pushed him away

Me: stay away from me

Henry: baby I won't! I told myself that you'd either forgive me today or I face whatever it is I needed to face. So hit me as much as you can Ada but at the end it'll only fall back to one thing! You will forgive me you know why? Because we are both madly in love with each other and we possibly can't do without each other so please hit me harder so you can forgive me faster!

(he said a lot of things that weakened my nerves and I got calmer and calmer and I just stood there looking like a confused child)

Henry: (came closer and touched me then lifted my face to look straight into his eyes) baby please forgive me. I love you more than ever and am ready to pay for all I put you through all I ask for is just one chance... Just one more.

Me: (in tears) Henry..

Henry: baby, talk to me... Am here for you now

Me: we lost our baby

Henry: I know, am sorry but I promise we'll have another. More of them.... Please don't cry

I held him tight as he kissed my hair... The atmosphere was filled with emotions and I couldn't resist his charm anymore. Our four eyes stirred deep into each other with tears then we got closer until our lips met.
Then Jenny and Mike opened the door and both came in and gave us a hug.

To be continued...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fate Of Ada by MzOnajin1(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
I love this story. Good job dear

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good job.... following like snail and shell

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Present boo kiss

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
MzOnajin1:
I love this story. Good job dear
Thanks Sweety
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
famopompy:
Good job.... following like snail and shell

Thanks dearie... Kisses#
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Present boo kiss
Sweety where have u been
Re: Fate Of Ada by Davidhero(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
walahi.. This story sweet.
Welldone!

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Booboo7:

Sweety where have u been
sorry boo... Been busy but I always shared all your post... Missed you... You are doing a great job honey... kiss

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2017
Davidhero:
walahi.. This story sweet.
Welldone!
Thanks love.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sorry boo... Been busy but I always shared all your post... Missed you... You are doing a great job honey... kiss

Awwww... Thanks dear. Hope u good.
Re: Fate Of Ada by mikelrex2: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Nice story so far...had to read dis update before going to work cool..keep it up boo.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Booboo7:

Awwww... Thanks dear. Hope u good.
yes dear... Thanks... Your story is even getting more interesting cool

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yes dear... Thanks... Your story is even getting more interesting cool

Thanks dearie
Re: Fate Of Ada by adejoke2600(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
thelastgenius:

Hey boo, you're doing a really good job. Keep going. I like the story.
Do you mind doing a little descriptions like how your room looked like, arrangements. etc ... You get?
grin
thelastgenius:

Hey boo, you're doing a really good job. Keep going. I like the story.
Do you mind doing a little descriptions like how your room looked like, arrangements. etc ... You get?
Re: Fate Of Ada by adejoke2600(f): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
[b][/b]u are so funny.wat ya need dat for
Re: Fate Of Ada by thelastgenius: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
adejoke2600:
[b][/b]u are so funny.wat ya need dat for

Newbie. Lol, I see you don't know how to quote appropriately yet.

I guess this was meant for me so... Attributes like that help in imagining the story, because for some of us, it's not like we are reading words, it's like we are seeing pictures. wink

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by adejoke2600(f): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oh oh am the newbie nw hun! Nt to wori a time wil cme wen junior wil become a senior . I guess am nt the only one cus it is like dat 4me 2.picture and moviog object.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Come on sweeties pls don't! We are a family right? *hugs
Re: Fate Of Ada by thelastgenius: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
adejoke2600:
Oh oh am the newbie nw hun! Nt to wori a time wil cme wen junior wil become a senior . I guess am nt the only one cus it is like dat 4me 2.picture and moviog object.

I'll teach you how to quote properly. wink

It's pretty easy, just click on the 'quote' option below my post. You'll then be directed to a page where you can type your comment.
Upon opening the comment box, you'll find the cursor hovering after a bracket, you just have to shift the cursor downwards, then type your comment.
Give it a try.

Nice job Ada. You're doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by mikelrex2: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
booboo pls na, just give us small update na biko..

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by MzOnajin1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
New update plsssss

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fate of Ada continues....

Jenny: thank God you guys finally reconciled. Ada u Wan kill Henry ba? U know say the guy no get mind. See their faces

A tear dropped from my eyes...

Me: Jenny stop!

Mike: hey you guys, am proud of you

Just then I remembered something. So I inquired...

Me: Henry am about to ask you a question and I want the answer right now and the truth is what I need.

Henry: ask me anything baby, am not gonna lie to you

Me: where is Cassandra?

Henry: she's home... Emmmm... Our home, u and I

Me: why?

Henry: baby its because of the contract OK, once we sign the contract, ama let her go

Me: no! I won't take that... I won't

Henry: baby my dad is gonn kill me if we loose this contract. I promise you in few days all this will be right behind us please

Me: Henry you'd have to choose between Cassandra and her contract and then I. Am not playing this game with you

Henry: baby please don't say that. Please

I freed myself from his hold.

Me: Baby I refuse to live the next few days in worry and emotional trauma. You want me, am here and you choose her, well you are free. Love is all about sacrifices and am sure I've proven mine somehow now it's your turn to proof. You love Ada, you let Cassandra go and if you don't, then give me the chance to love another.

On hearing this, he turned to face me. Looked me right in the eyes and asked a question

Henry: is this how you want me to show you how much I love you?

I said 'yes' so he walked out of the room.

Jenny: Henry! Henry where are you going?

Henry: I'll be fine Jenny

Then he left...

To be continued...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.