Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fate Of Ada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33148 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Ada by Mzthowxeen(f): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
lov dix story, tanx Booboo7 buh comma complete it o

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

I followed Clara into her office where she tried to get me through my training.

Clara: you are welcome to Grand Vichensus. We are into a whole lot of things and this is more like a conglomerate. Mr. Okafor and his family have been able to put a whole lot together to achieve what we are in now and this is the head office for our Nigerian brand. You will be Mr. Okafor's aid and so u need a whole lot of hard work. You see, he's a very busy person and has less time to even look out for himself so we demanded he gets an assistant and unlike him, he opted for a lady. U will aid him select his wears, create a good diet food table for him, remind him things he might forget and force him to rest at the right time.

Me: OK mam

Clara: one more thing, Mr. Okafor needs you to look your best everyday and so he released a wardrobe allowance for a start. So I'll be taking you shopping for clothes, shoes, bags and a makeup kit. What do u know about male fashion Ada?

Me: am on an average on that one mam. Quite enough to suit him.

Clara: good... Gimme a minute, will be with you soon.
(She excused herself from the office and I sat there wondering what I had done right to deserve all this. Chai God is faithful o) she walked in and told me Henry wanted to see me. On getting to Henry's office I found him on a phone conversation. He waved and asked me to sit, I did.

Henry: sorry mum, gotta call back aii, say me hi to dad

He hung up and smiled...
Henry: Have she shown u to everyone?
Me: not yet sir but am sure she plans to.
Henry: OK, she'll take u shopping and just cooperate with her OK, u will like her.

Me: I really can't thank u enough sir, you've really tried for me.
Henry: it's nothing Ada
Me: I'll see u when we get back sir.
Henry: do me a favor, call me henry
Me: sorry, am ur staff now. Can't call you that anymore
Henry: well, I didn't ask you to. I ordered u to..

I smiled and left. Aunty Clara, as I fondly called her took me shopping. We went to about two boutiques buying shoes and wears.. I felt like I was in heaven and then I found a set of cufflinks that I felt would suit Henry. I took some money from my earlier paid salary and bought it. I gave his cufflinks to him on my arrival at the office as I wasted no time telling him about my experiences.

Clara: haa Ada, let him be. Chat him later
Ada: no now, I want to tell him everything today joh
Henry: oh no Clara, I want to hear everything.

I kept telling him everything and he enjoyed every bit of my stories and descriptions.

Henry: am happy u had fun. (he took another look at the cufflinks) they are so beautiful Ada, thank u.
Me: oh no... I should be thanking you.
Henry: Ada u do know you have to start living with me right?
Me: well about that... I emmm
Henry: don't be afraid, u won't notice am home. I don't live alone u know
Me: well sir,
Henry: part of your job Ada... You can't assist me if u are far away. Don't worry, u can still have ur privacy OK,

Me: yes sir.
Henry: good. Take the rest of the day off. Come with whatever u need to make u comfortable in my home tomorrow, will take u home after work tomorrow.

Me: OK sir, I will. Once again thank u
Henry smiled and said see you tomorrow. Then I took my leaf.

To be continued...

Re: Fate Of Ada by Mekzyzeus(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Quite interesting! The gods must still be angry with Adams of old, cos no guy gets such break sad

Re: Fate Of Ada by OLAFIMIX(f): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Me like, me enjoy,.........ride on

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Interesting can't wait to finish dis Tori.
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Keep it going babe cool

Re: Fate Of Ada by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mzthowxeen:
lov dix story, tanx Booboo7 buh comma complete it o

Check ur pm
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fate of Ada continues....
I went home with some of the things he got me and told Jenny all that happened.

Jenny: eiya... Ada so u are leaving me? Ur baby girl. It's not fair o

Me: Jenny am sorry na. It's not like that. We will both enjoy it na. Oya come and gimme a hug... Jenny baby, please na

Jenny: I will now be alone here (turns and hug me)

Me: not for long babe... Muah . Look I brought some things so u can try them on. He bought alot of things for me o

Jenny: serious? Chai Bae I done die o...
(she selected the few she felt was necessary and helped me pack up a few things to leave with in the morning. The next day, I left Jenny's apartment and headed to Grand vichensus)
That's how it all began!

Updating soon...
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

Met him walking Into his car as I arrived GRAND that morning

Me: good morning sir

Henry: hey Ada, hi. See u got ur stuff. Come, put it in the trunk lets take a ride. I have an early meeting today and u are coming.

Me: yes sir (I opened his boot and dropped the things I had on me)

We zoomed off as I struggled to get on, one of the heels he got me the previous day as we got into a hotel and he parked in the lot.

Henry: Ada, there's a note pad right behind your seat, get it and pick a pen from the dashboard. Follow me and take down whatever I ask you to. Is that alright?

Me: yes sir

Henry: good

He took the lead while I followed him into the hotel reception

Henry: hi lady,

Receptionist: good day sir, it's been ages. You forgot us oh. We all got the hamper u sent us and the thirteenth month salary, you are the best boss in the world.

Henry: it's aiit Sarah. Hey where are they?

Receptionist : in the conference room 2 sir

Henry: good.
We hurried to the conference room 2 and met a group of people seated in deep discussion. He showed me to a seat and took another.
Discussions were paused as they welcomed us and briefed us on what they had discussed so far and then they listened to his opinion

Henry: I discussed with the absent board members and....... Blablabla
(all those while, I was busy in my own world admiring Henry's family, I hadn't met them but I admired how much hardwork they had put into place to realize their dreams)

The meeting was over and he insisted we have lunch in KFC, area 11 Garki. We did and he asked if I was too tired to move further and I told him no!

Henry: OK then, let's ride!

We really went to a whole lot of places that day and I was really happy working with him. That evening, we went to his home and I got the shocker that awaited me!
Updating soon...
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Booboo7 nice one... Following cool

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Waiting

Re: Fate Of Ada by empress101(f): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
embarassed chai... whch kinda suspense be dis nau

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2016
empress101:
embarassed chai... whch kinda suspense be dis nau

Lol... Please don't vex o. I will respect myself and pull u out of that suspense soon.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

We drove into a MASSIVE home and I just threw caution to the wind and became a typical Bush girl. I was just screaming and touching everything I found attractive.

Henry: Ada! Come here..
He dragged my hand and led me on. We went upstairs and he showed me to my room.

Henry: Here, this is ur room and the next is mine. There's an intercom over there and a card beside it where you have list of rooms and numbers. My room is number 7 and urs is 5.

Just then, two people came in with my luggage and other belongings.

Henry : take a shower, get dressed and meet me downstairs. I'll show u to everyone ok

Henry: we're not in the office anymore Ada, call me Henry!

Me: (smiles) OK Henry. Thanks for everything

Henry: see u downstairs

He locked the door behind him and I turned with smiles on my face. I opened the massive wardrobe I saw on the wall, went into the bathroom to have a look and wow, this bathroom big and fine o. I hadn't seen anything like this before. Am not even sure I can make use of this things. I went back into my room and unpacked my things then took a warm shower, got dress in my leggings and long T and headed downstairs.

To be continued..
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada continues...

We drove into a MASSIVE home and I just threw caution to the wind and became a typical Bush girl. I was just screaming and touching everything I found attractive.

Henry: Here, this is ur room and the next is mine. There's an intercom over there and a card beside it where you have list of rooms and numbers. My room is number 7 and urs is 5.

Henry : take a shower, get dressed and meet me downstairs. I'll show u to everyone ok

He locked the door behind him and I turned with smiles on my face. I opened the massive wardrobe I saw on the wall, went into the bathroom to have a look and wow, this bathroom big and fine o. I hadn't seen anything like this before. Am not even sure I can make use of this things.

;DFate of Ada continues...

He locked the door behind him and I turned with smiles on my face. I opened the massive wardrobe I saw on the wall, went into the bathroom to have a look and wow, this bathroom big and fine o. I hadn't seen anything like this before. Am not even sure I can make use of this things.

He locked the door behind him and I turned with smiles on my face. I opened the massive wardrobe I saw on the wall, went into the bathroom to have a look and wow, this bathroom big and fine o. I hadn't seen anything like this before. Am not even sure I can make use of this things. I went back into my room and unpacked my things then took a warm shower, got dress in my leggings and long T and headed downstairs.

To be continued..

booboo7 too many repetitions here but nice story... Keep it up
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
SmellingAnus:
booboo7 too many repetitions here but nice story... Keep it up

Corrected dear, thank u.
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Booboo7:

Corrected dear, thank u.
welcome dear cool

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Booboo7 where are though undecided please give us more updates and continue your suspense cool

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dis story is taking forever
Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm..... Booboo on honeymoon?! ..... got what it takes to be such a superb writer.... by any standard... and I'm serious. ..dead serious. Waiting ... impatiently ......for the continuation.

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Am sorry guys, this past few days have been beautiful and I didn't want to share the time with my phone. But hey, am free now and updating in 1...2...3...
Fyi, am super excited I've got all of u reading this... Ur comments make me smile, keep them rolling sweeties.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fate of Ada continues....

I got down stairs and was welcomed with so many eyeballs on me. I simply smiled and said 'Hi' with a wave of hand.
Not sure exactly if everyone replied but I heard a lot of voices saying 'welcome', Hello, good evening ' etc. Then I noticed Henry as he walked up to me...

Henry: nervous?

Me: not really.

Henry: good because this is something we like to do when we have a new housemate, we do a formal introduction and define our duties. Is that OK?

Me: yes... It's ok

Henry: good. Hey everyone this is Ada, she's my new personal assistant and most likely will be the closest person to me in this house so please don't run up to me bothering me with how the dish washer is exhausted or how the prepaid meter ran out, plus disturb her with all that
(everyone laughs)
Yea am serious... Now starting from u Judith... You know what to do
(and everyone introduced themselves stating their duties and telling me how welcomed I am to join them)

Me: thank you so much everyone, am more than delighted to meet you. I hope we will all be more than just house mates and colleagues but even friends or family. Thanks for having me here.

Henry: alright you guys am starving. What's for dinner?

He opened the dishes one after the other and we all scooped our meals and munched into them. I was a little shy but managed to go halfway. The meal was delicious!
I went to bed that night feeling like 'Jenny u were right, our case have been opened'

To be continued...

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Booboo7, pls continue your story cool...

Re: Fate Of Ada by Adedoyin56(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
booboo7 dis update is too small
......Thanks for d update sha

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yes the update is small OK and am sorry but I promise I'll make it up to y'all tomorrow God willing. SmellingAnus and Co. I see u! Thanks lovers.

Re: Fate Of Ada by hemanuelmoc(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
More data to your phone, more wisdom to your brain, I dey gbadun your tori, u don make me glue to my fone like say...

Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2016
thumps up, following this piece

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thanks guys, updating in two hours. (when my big tiger is out with the boys)

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
hemanuelmoc:
More data to your phone, more wisdom to your brain, I dey gbadun your tori, u don make me glue to my fone like say...

Lol... Thanks dear, updating in a bit
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

Next morning, I got dressed as early as 6:00am and sat on a sofa waiting for Henry. Judith came into the sitting room and switched on the TV.
Judith: good morning Aunty

Me: good morning dear, how was ur night?

Judith: fine thank you Aunty. You too no sleep for night? Because na so anytime I wake up go piss I dey see oga throughout last night o

Me: wetin him dey do?

Judith: haa Aunty, na work o. Everyday na so him dey do. in fact eh... (heard foot steps as Henry was seen coming down the stairways) Aunty water dey kitchen for tea o make I serve una breakfast

Me: OK thank u

Henry: good morning Ada

Me: good morning sir, how was ur night?

Henry: fine, ahhh.. Am starving. are u hungry?

Me: not really

(he dragged me to the dinning room and dragged a seat)

Henry: sit down

We were served French fries and oatmeal with hot water for cups of tea. We ate our meals quietly and in between, I noticed he stared.

Henry: Ada,
Me: yes,

Henry: Christmas is in a few days so what are ur plans?
Me: nothing!

Henry: really? You don't want to travel or nothing?

Me: no sir, it's too early. I just started working with you and it would be inappropriate sir

Henry: I don't mind

Me: I do.

Henry: well that makes the two of us babe . I ain't traveling and u ain't traveling and we'll be left alone in this house. Great

Just then, my brains booted and I began to imagine what I've gotten myself into. Chai.... So everybody dey travel? Okokobioko I Don enter. How do I cope with this guy now eh?

To be continued...
Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2016
#clear-throat this is where the story gets more interesting. come update joorrh.. In other news u doing a great job here love @ada

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2016
tochivitus:
#clear-throat this is where the story gets more interesting. come update joorrh.. In other news u doing a great job here love @ada

Thanks honey, will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80