Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? (30177 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Called the first atheist in history according to who? Who named him the first atheist? Show me the historical source that said he is the first atheist.

Its a known fact even mentioned here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3241407/first-atheist
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Strawman .

Did I in anyway suggest that the population determines the truth ? Islam is another religious concept of the same God .

The God of the bible is NOT the same God as the Allah of the Koran. Allah has no son , he is not 3 in one and according to him Jesus was not crucified for any body's sins. Very diffrent God.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Seun(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let's get back to talking about the proofs for the existence of God that atheists demand.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
PDBonline:
Mr Seun now. Please close this thread.
Nobody gave what I requested. Only excuses and some very annoying comments from people who find empathic reasoning difficult.
We have tried to give you what you requested. What's still lacking in all that we tried to give you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its a known fact even mentioned here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3241407/first-atheist

Diagoras was the first Greek person that openly rejected the Greek Gods and their religious rights. He wasn't the first atheist. Are Greeks the only people in the world or were they then only people that had Gods? Even socrates before him was accused of rejecting the Gods by Meletus.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seun:
Let's get back to talk about the proofs for the existence of God that atheists demand.

I repeat atheists REJECT evidences that God exists and their reasons for the rejection are ludicrous , puerile and untenable .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Diagoras was the first Greek person that openly rejected the Greek Gods and their religious rights. He wasn't the first atheist. Are Greeks the only people in the world or were they then only people that had Gods? Even socrates before him was accused of rejecting the Gods by Meletus.

Who were atheists that existed before Diagoras

Socrates rejected the gods because he was a deist just like Xenophanes .
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Fastest growing my foot.
Wake me up when ur vision 50 years come true.

Maybe I need to show you history of people who predicted the end of the bible, even centuries ago.

Where are they today?
Abeg save me the rant.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is expected to outstrip Christianity by the end of the century.

The number of Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world's population from now until 2050, the Pew Research Center has said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333

The predictions of Allah that Islam will take over the world is true. Cry as much as you want but the Koran remains the true revealed word of the creator of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is expected to outstrip Christianity by the end of the century.

The number of Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world's population from now until 2050, the Pew Research Center has said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333

The predictions of Allah that Islam will take over the world is true. Cry as much as you want but the Koran remains the true revealed word of the creator of the universe.

Hehehe.
Abeg how many predictions have they made in the past that came to pass?

Remind me please.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
@ Dalaman

Diagoras was the first man ever known in History anywhere to declare there are no gods . And that is what atheism is - conscious explicit rejection of the existence of deists .

The absence or lack of belief or apathy towards deities is NOT atheism.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I repeat atheists REJECT evidences that God exists and their reasons for the rejection are ludicrous , puerile and untenable .

What are the evidence that a living being exist? That thing. What are the evidence that you as a living being exist ? You. What are the evidence that I exist? Me of course. What are the evidence that a living God exist that wants people to know that he exist? People like you will start pointing to trees, animals, rivers etc as evidence of a living God that wants people to know about his existence. You are a jokers. Your Gods are man made ideas that is why you can not point to them directly independent of human input.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ Dalaman

Diagoras was the first man ever known in History anywhere to declare there are no gods . And that is what atheism is - conscious explicit rejection of the existence of deists .

The absence or lack of belief or apathy towards deities is NOT atheism.

He was the first Greek man in recorded history to deny the existence of the Greek Gods. During their time denying the Gods was a capital offence. Most people could not write and so most people could not accurately record history. The Greeks were not the only people that libed and had Gods. I told you that some Indians were also atheist and denied the existence of the Indian God during the Vedic period according to the link I provided in the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

He was the first Greek man in recorded history to deny the existence of the Greek Gods. During their time denying the Gods was a capital offence. Most people could not write and so most people could not accurately record history. The Greeks were not the only people that libed and had Gods. I told you that some Indians were also atheist and denied the existence of the Indian God during the Vedic period according to the link I provided in the other thread.

Name the people.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe.

Remind me please.

I thought you said fastest-growing religion your foot. Allah clearly said in the Koran that Islam will be the largest religion in the world some day. It is already happening. The words of Allah are true and he remains the only true God.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

I thought you said fastest-growing religion your foot. Allah clearly said in the Koran that Islam will be the largest religion in the world some day. It is already happening. The words of Allah are true and he remains the only true God.

Oh...ok, they are already the largest?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Indians were apatheists not atheists .

Name one Indian , just one Indian , within the Vedic period that was an atheist ?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Indians were apatheist not atheists .

Name one Indian , just one Indian , within the Vedic period that was an atheist ?

He doesn't know.
The best he will do is to shout back "liar liar"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Oh...ok, they are already the largest?

They will soon be the largest. Most studies have shown that Islam will be the largest religion in the world in a few decades to come. Allah's statement is coming to pass right before our own eyes.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

They will soon be the largest. Most studies have shown that Islam will be the largest religion in the world in a few decades to come. Allah's statement is coming to pass right before our own eyes.

Hehehe.
Nearly doesnt kill a bird.

Besides, should I show you my own research on Christianity and the bestselling bible?

So keep that bubble silent.
U r only trying anticipate a fake prophecy.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe.
Nearly doesnt kill a bird.

Besides, should I show you my own research on Christianity and the bestselling bible?

So keep that bubble silent.
U r only trying anticipate a fake prophecy.

Like the many failed prophecies inside the bible abi?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Like the many failed prophecies inside the bible abi?

Of course, the Bible is the grand master of prophecies nah.
Certified and confirmed.
Bestseller 2016 till you die.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dalaman the liar ! Atheism started 2,000 years ago in India grin grin grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3215570/The-tradition-atheism-India-goes-2-000-years-m-proud-that.html

The researcher called Buddha and the rest atheists even though Buddha was an apatheist . Buddha was not interested in gods . The researcher obliquely called non theism atheism

cc : felixomor , damogul

Dalaman the liar has been exposed !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

He doesn't know.
The best he will do is to shout back "liar liar"

grin grin grin

That's dalaman's trick , call you a liar , and then inundate you with lies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atheism remains a man made idea started by Diagoras of Melos 2500 years ago !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by randomperson: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Certified and confirmed.
Yes... Prophecies like "knowledge will increase". I mean, WTF!! Did the bible expect knowledge to reduce?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Certified and confirmed.

Grand Master of fake, false and unfulfilled prophecies abi?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Yes... Prophecies like "knowledge will increase". I mean, WTF!! Did the bible expect knowledge to reduce?

The bible that is filled with so many false and unfilled phrophecies.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe.

Remind me please.

FINGER PRINTS
"Their skins will bear witness against them as to what they have been doing" (41:21)
The finger prints system at borders, criminal investigation cells and immigration centres prove the fulfillment of this Quranic prophecy.
POLLUTION
"Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what men�s hands have wrought" (30:42)
One of the interpretations of the above verse of the Holy Quran is the environmental pollution, caused by human being. And that is spread both in land and sea due to our own inventions, i.e., fumes from chimneys of factories, chemical and nuclear waste, huge traffic in the cities, noise and creation of ozone hole are manifest testimonies of the fulfillment of this prophecy.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105)
Creation of Israel and gathering of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and the Jews of many other different races in Israel proves the authenticity of this prophecy and hence Quran.
GENETIC ENGINEERING
"They will alter Allah's creation." (4:120)
The holy Quran has prophesied the plastic surgery, genetic engineering and cloning in this short and concise sentence.

https://www.alislam.org/library/articles/prophecies.html
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by randomperson: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

The bible that is filled with so many false and unfilled phrophecies.
Abi na... Like the one where Jesus said he will come back within the lifetime of the people he was speaking to... Those people have been dead for over a thousand and the guy never come back... Christians will not see that one ooh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Abi na... Like the one where Jesus said he will come back within the lifetime of the people he was speaking to... Those people have been dead for over a thousand and the guy never come back... Christians will not see that one ooh

Not only that one them plenty like water.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
JuicyLucy:

FINGER PRINTS
"Their skins will bear witness against them as to what they have been doing" (41:21)
The finger prints system at borders, criminal investigation cells and immigration centres prove the fulfillment of this Quranic prophecy.
POLLUTION
"Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what men�s hands have wrought" (30:42)
One of the interpretations of the above verse of the Holy Quran is the environmental pollution, caused by human being. And that is spread both in land and sea due to our own inventions, i.e., fumes from chimneys of factories, chemical and nuclear waste, huge traffic in the cities, noise and creation of ozone hole are manifest testimonies of the fulfillment of this prophecy.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105)
Creation of Israel and gathering of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and the Jews of many other different races in Israel proves the authenticity of this prophecy and hence Quran.
GENETIC ENGINEERING
"They will alter Allah's creation." (4:120)
The holy Quran has prophesied the plastic surgery, genetic engineering and cloning in this short and concise sentence.

https://www.alislam.org/library/articles/prophecies.html

Ok, well i wasnt talking about what the quran predicted, i meant those who conducted the study he was referring to.
However, good to know the quran made predictions like these.
The Bible has more though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Grand Master of fake, false and unfulfilled prophecies abi?

Hian,
"Fake, liar" tactic as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.