Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51833 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by akanni79(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Why are you saying what you don't even know, I GH on Saturday and get matched on Sunday and received payment on Monday (yesterday) so stop spreading bad news. Don't be a bad news carrier. Stop discouraging others, nobody force you to do it.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by HyDef(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Isn't it sad when someone says 'MMM for life'? It's a ponzi scheme... Jeez. Some folks can't wrap their heads around the fact that it is not self-sustaining and MUST crash one day. Whether in 3 weeks or 3 years.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by adeoba2008(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Wahala igo lo ma pa oni ice water. MMM news and Nairaland are now snake and ladder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Prechy08(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
I bet my job, this People that granted that Said interview dont even know the mmm website. No participants of mmm expect mmm to credit account directly, we know how it Works and how we GH. People are PHing and GHing since Saturday and yersterday was the height of GHing.
I advice nairaland MOD especially SEUN to pH Just 5k and get to really know how it Works and stop pushing rubbish to FP.

that is y there is no News anymore on NL, they keep recycling News, go to trending topic you Will see 5 days Old Story still there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Orpe7(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Let the number one gulder Ph na
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Lovexme(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Exectine:
.... Bat nat pad grin grin grin. I will only change your name to Ndidi b4 any thing can happen cool

I don't understand your French.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by gbegemaster(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
FagsamPHP:
i have been paid yesterday, tho its small money 30,000.....
Have you given help after you've been paid?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
BlackMystery:
grin grin FTC

Go use ftc collect money for bank nah.. Mtcheww
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by makazona(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Some Nigerians believe they are so smart. They tell you what MMM will do even before MMM owner.

If we are this smart, how come the country is so messed up currently?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by onyxo76(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:

I guess your 16k is not part of the small amount fifty was talking about ?
Really I don't care about this 16k if its paid or not, I used an amount I was prepared to give away so if i don't get paid i move on, after all i make over 10k in a day from other sources of income aside my regular 8-4 job as a civil servant.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Adebanjids1(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
FagsamPHP:
i have been paid yesterday, tho its small money 30,000.....

I was also paid 45,000 Yesterday
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
I DONT GIVE A BLEEP
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Tonymario58: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Emycord:
As elisha Removed his cloak at river jordan strikes the water with it and ask: Where is the lord the God of elijah? So today i ask where are the is it ur money crew? Where are the mmm is back crew? And to think someone swindled some couple 2mill and they have guts to stay anonymous out of shame while the criminal goes about posting about govt and media everywhere as if govt and media is responsible for mmm failure. And yet there is a guider that celebrate his marriage with pump and galore this december why not swoop down on him

I don't know how to quantify your stupidity
But continue, I'm sorry for your education

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by anigbajumo(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Orikinla1:

You are just one among more than 3 million members.
MMM can easily employ trolls to post comments and screenshots of payment to fool the public.

Story story story,una go die in shame,I can't wait to pay my order of 450k,same with millions of mavrodians,the sprit is high.....haterz,leave us alone.....

4 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
French kwa!! .... Make I speak for u French now grin On vous paiera plus! !! tongue[quote author=Lovexme post=52875965]

I don't understand your French.[/quote
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by WaZoBiaLander: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Tinubutoto:

liar, nobody paid u a dime

YOUNG MAN, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. AM NOT AN MMM PARTICIPANT AND AM NOT EVEN ENTICED BY THE 30% PROFIT BUT MY YOUNGER SISTER GOT PAID ON SATURDAY #90,000 FROM THE #50K SHE PAID LAST YEAR BEFORE IT FROZE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO REST. IS IT YOUR MONEY? IS IT YOUR RISK? WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING PANADOL FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S HEADACHE? THIS IS BECOMING MORE OF A "BADBELLE SOMTIN" AND NOT LIKE YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING DUPED OR SCAMMED. BESIDES, WHO IS EVEN SCAMMING OR DUPING WHO? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REST AND LET THEM REST.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Harinholar(f): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
wahabian:
I just got matched
Good news.when did u GH
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by sonjohn994: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Shut ur mouth up,my friend got paid yesterday you did not invest so why MMM YOUR PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Drkelvin76(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Old boy please keep quiet if you don't have money to join MMM
alizma:
LOL, Pls I know won laugh o. I been don tell una say na tomorrow I go start laughing, that is after the expiration of the first 72hours. that is when some people that have been matched will realize that the other person has refused to be the maga.

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by anigbajumo(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
sweetval:
I can edit all this ur pics using paint and still mk u believe I got help just now.. Leave all this screenshots jare..

Bro,it is real,this is from my group not on Fbk or Twitter..... My fwends got paid nd we are willing to pay once our order is out.For the survival of the community, am ready to PH anytime anyday despite our mavro remained frozen. ..If I loss at the end,u won't bear d loss for me,leave me with my money abeg.

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by anigbajumo(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

You are one of the poor people na. Lol. Its easy to pay you.

Yes,I am...continue to drink panadol on top my headache despite we are not fuvking care....

I stand with mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Harinholar(f): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
WaZoBiaLander:

YOUNG MAN, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. AM NOT AN MMM PARTICIPANT AND AM NOT EVEN ENTICED BY THE 30% PROFIT BUT MY YOUNGER SISTER GOT PAID ON SATURDAY #90,000 FROM THE #50K SHE PAID LAST YEAR BEFORE IT FROZE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO REST. IS IT YOUR MONEY? IS IT YOUR RISK? WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING PANADOL FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S HEADACHE? THIS IS BECOMING MORE OF A "BADBELLE SOMTIN" AND NOT LIKE YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING DUPED OR SCAMMED. BESIDES, WHO IS EVEN SCAMMING OR DUPING WHO? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REST AND LET THEM REST.
Don't mind them social media Is full of different kinds of people...They are just enemy of progress not bad belle tinz again...and when you give them some cash gotten frm MMM they won't exitate to collect it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Coldsteel(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Who ever told these ass lickers that they haven't paid a soul?For the record,i received my GH alert by 1:30 PM yesterday.Expecting more before the week runs out
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Peter5694(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hehehehehehehehe

In other words, wait patiently for the mumu that will pH

What happened to all the money before the freeze
Mumu sy d one u knw!!..MMM av started payment..d real MMM PARTICIPANT are PHing so in no time all will b balanced

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I got was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life
Oga [ost ur screenshot like those posted above to cure the high rate of BP plz, make people mind reach down abeg.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by FagsamPHP(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
Have you given help after you've been paid?

yes... 20k
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hehehehehehehehe

In other words, wait patiently for the mumu that will pH

What happened to all the money before the freeze

This is why a good knowledge of teh system is essential...

I guess there is a transienbt period when a potential investor can retrace his/her interest and have the membership canceled but once you have provided help i guess you only have to wait for another investor to provide help for you but unfortunately at this point, there is so much panic in the system that people are not willing to provide help which may lead to stagnation of the system and inadvertently a crash.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Harinholar(f): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Infact some people wll still die on top MMM matter...Haba leave MMM and it's participants alone @least they are not complaining..If this scheme crash today fine!!! it's not your money.... Enemies everywhere
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by invectives(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:
Dear Mavrodians who are reading this post,

The reason why the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release the anticipated tension. because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of bulk PHs presently on the system to sustain the community. I know this because my PH which I made 19/12/2016 hasn't been matched till date. We haven't been called to make payment yet. Why? because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, ur GHs may be split I to uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy. Especially for those Ghing thousands of Naira.

I appeal to each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Goodluck and Regards
Way to go..Moms got paid ystaday..MMM pays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.