Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex (34814 Views)

If It's Wizkid Or Davido, They'll Say They Bought This Naruto Jacket for 1.5mil / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
I'll probably give myself hāndjob and play with my balls every minutegrin
Walk around in boxers toocheesy
prerry gurl! Hi smiley
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by awoo47: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
u never ask either undecided "angel,"

Anyways away from that. I have a serious question:

Why did u think it was OK to talk about my breast,my private body part??
why iz it nt okay undecided but guyz brezz is 4 public discussion right? angry bloody hypocrite!! . Besides #gender equality
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by makydee(f): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
BlinkyBling:
prerry gurl! Hi smiley
Hello..
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Deseo:
Hmmm coming back as a guy? Hmmmm nothing o. I enjoy being a girl jare can't even think of what I'd do besides begging God to give me back my gender.

But I've always wondered how it feels to walk around bare chested. undecided

How do you guys even walk around comfortably with a rod in-between your legs? How is it that you don't burst you balls? lipsrsealed

Exactly! grin

who likes walking around with Load practically dangling between their legs? like Eww. I like my Boobz and püssy just the way it is. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
bettercreature:
They are so inferior to the extent that they can not walk alone at night without fear of being raped
They can do simply nothing alone
Don't believe the saying that what a man can do a woman can do better it's Nonsense!They can do nothing alone

Your sisters, and future female generations could be INFERIOR. but not me, Biko.

you better stop those stupid, dumb hasty Generalisation undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
awoo47:
why iz it nt okay undecided but guyz brezz is 4 public discussion right? angry bloody hypocrite!! . Besides #gender equality
ha ha ha grin u came ta clown.Bye
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by chuksfluential(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
if i were a boy I'd be a very handsome one, date only one girl who i really liked through out my life

Never flaunt six packs

Keep beard

Bodybuilder

Play basketball

Be a very intelligent nerd

Neva be a womanizing jerk

Be a lover not a playa
smiley
am dat guy u wanna be, holla @ me
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by mhisbliss(f): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
chuksfluential:
am dat guy u wanna be, holla @ me
where did i say i wanna be? When I'm reborn a guy we will cross that bridge
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by chuksfluential(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
where did i say i wanna be? When I'm reborn a guy we will cross that bridge
0k ooooo
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Hello..
am good! Just wanna say you look really good!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
lol whats up wif these girls handling balls? now av u ever guessed why guys don't always" handle those sacs" nor walk around wit em boxer's ...? lol....
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Joe171(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
I'd be polite to any guy that says hello to me, and not become unnecessarily rude even before getting to hear what he has got to say or know his intentions angry

Reminds me of a girl I met some months ago and tried wooing her to my salon. Started ofcourse by complimenting her and asked for her digits, and that was my crime sad

She started acting all ''celebrity'' shiit. As a dude who ordinarily couldn't tolerate such crap even back then as a student, I had to bounce, deleted her digits and stopped calling. Realizing that I haven't called for a while, she visited the same salon I have invited her to severally and wow, she was so surprised to see it wasn't just a regular salon and stuff like that. She asked the staff for me because she felt our prices were off her expectations, I came to see her. Expecting I'd be all excited at seeing her, but boy I was more formal than I can remember while talking with her.

To make matter worse, bae who had visited me at work that same day, came calling for my attention cheesy I still remember vividly that look on her face when she saw bae cheesy cheesy grin grin

Gbayii! same with me nowadays, I don't give a bleep who she thinks she is... You think you're special, damn! I'm special too. yeye girls. even bae does not misbehave anymore, no more forming, same with my female friends. I just wish all'em sissy guys start thinking like us. start treating ladies the same way they treat guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by makydee(f): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
BlinkyBling:
am good! Just wanna say you look really good!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
shocked and this wild boy has been free all these years wreaking havoc?!
go an marry tongue

grin.. not my fault they keep comming back for more.
Bae why not try me and u wont regret it tongue
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
OneManLegion:

Na only you dey my wavelength, biko. Tiri botus of orijin for you jarey.

Hahahah mah nigga!!!!.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
adegeye38:

grin. Hilarious
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Superrman: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
you're free to come play with mine grin every minute
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I will reply every PM sent by guys on Nairaland

Na you go tire.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
LecciGucci:
LOL THIS GUYS ARE CRAZY IMAGINING THIS LOOKS DISGUSTIN TO ME... I THNK GOD IM A MAN OH.. COZ I FOR DEY REGRET...
NOTHING BEATS THRUSTING A GAL WIT UR ROCKY BONER tongue..

AND STARING AT HER and HEARING THOSE PAINFUL MOANING.. MAKES IT MORE ENJOYABLE tongue.
Gives u dat feeling of "YES IM D MAN" tongue
N makes u even get harder bonner tongue

VERY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE grin

So sex is all about power to you? Smh. You're disgusting.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Fedayeen02: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
MarieSucre:

Na you go tire.
For where? That i reply them don't mean i will chat with them cheesy
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
MarieSucre:

So sex is all about power to you? Smh. You're disgusting.

Are u pained?...
So u didnt see all those gay boiys who made sexual comments (imagined they were women)and call them "disgting".
Its a straight guy like me u are calling disgustin undecided.. are u a lesbo? undecided cox i dnt undstnd why u ar pained... COME AND TASTE MY SWEET .J.T tongue
and u wont regret it
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by holysaint1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:
Why are they all talking about sex and sexually related things?

If I come back to this world as a man,I will Make sure I treat women right and advice those around me to do same.

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by phensbassey: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mr frostland, come o tell me what you'll do...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
i like d man wey God create me o
cant imagine a guy on top of me just thrusting his joystick faka faka inside me.
Thank God am d one to do dat one
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Estharfabian:

Exactly! grin

who likes walking around with Load practically dangling between their legs? like Eww. I like my Boobz and püssy just the way it is. cool

abeg dont lie joor,u girls crave to have that thing,that thing dat is...uhm...drives u to a frenzy
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Estharfabian:

Exactly! grin

if God says nobody should wear clothes again,na u people go suffer am pass.uve gat two things to protect,we ve only one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
If I came as a female hmmmmm I'd prob work less and shout gender pay gap anytime I want.

I'd prob string a lot white knights along without sex and have them pay my bills.

Give a lot of married women headaches

Then settle down with rich guy and call it a quits, this is based on the assumption that am a light skinned lady oh

Lol I kid I kid I'm joking
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by DrogoG(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
I would masturbate all day to feel female orgasm!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by frostland(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
phensbassey:
Mr frostland, come o tell me what you'll do...
if I will boldly tell any guy I love that I love him
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Leoswaggs(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
after u,na u ooo..I raise one yansh 4 u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Deseo:
Hmmm coming back as a guy? Hmmmm nothing o. I enjoy being a girl jare can't even think of what I'd do besides begging God to give me back my gender.

But I've always wondered how it feels to walk around bare chested. undecided

How do you guys even walk around comfortably with a rod in-between your legs? How is it that you don't BURST you BALLS? lipsrsealed

hahahaha.....weired taut
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesy
And meet some nutty dudes. U gone learn grin
why not wen u dress half naked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.