Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex (35073 Views)

If It's Wizkid Or Davido, They'll Say They Bought This Naruto Jacket for 1.5mil / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
pesinfada:
why not wen u dress half naked
cheesy grin angry
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2017
its obvious ppl are ok with them gender.. except trans... I wonder for them o... so if If there's any thing I want to do as a girl.. then its everything and mostly experience labor... jeez respect to our wanna be's and mothers...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Thanks.
sent you an email/pm...don't tink you have seen it. Pls how can I contact you!?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2017
LecciGucci:

Are u pained?...
So u didnt see all those gay boiys who made sexual comments (imagined they were women)and call them "disgting".
Its a straight guy like me u are calling disgustin undecided.. are u a lesbo? undecided cox i dnt undstnd why u ar pained... COME AND TASTE MY SWEET .J.T tongue
and u wont regret it

Why? Their comments does not do any harm to women. Yours does. Power! Its sex for crying out loud not a chance to show whose the boss. Rapist mindset! Spits.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2017
MarieSucre:

Why? Their comments does not do any harm to women. Yours does. Power! Its sex for crying out loud not a chance to show whose the boss. Rapist mindset! Spits.

undecided... Are u for real?
If u dnt see anythin wrong in those comments they made. then it reflects d kind of person u are and the lifestyl u live... thats y u think those comments are normal..

I think u are the worst person between 2 of us.
As for me im not a pretender wat u see is wat u get.
Unlike ur type who pretends online.
But offline u will be the one shouting at
"YES YES OMG... HIT IT HARDER BABY."
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by akigbemaru: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Born opposite
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by kossyablaze(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:
Why are they all talking about sex and sexually related things?

If I come back to this world as a man,I will Make sure I treat women right and advice those around me to do same.
how far
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
kossyablaze:
how far
I'm good,you?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
LecciGucci:

undecided... Are u for real?
If u dnt see anythin wrong in those comments they made. then it reflects d kind of person u are and the lifestyl u live... thats y u think those comments are normal..

I think u are the worst person between 2 of us.
As for me im not a pretender wat u see is wat u get.
Unlike ur type who pretends online.
But offline u will be the one shouting at
"YES YES OMG... HIT IT HARDER BABY."

Do you know what is "Whataboutism". It is when you are criticized for something and you try to draw the criticism from yourself by pointing at someone else. Now you have learnt.

Whether I shout or not is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever man I am with does not see me as an object to use to assert his power or authority on. He sees as it as pleasure for me anf for him, something cherished mutually not something as ugly as what you described.

So I spit on you and all your baseless defence.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
MarieSucre:

Do you know what is "Whataboutism". It is when you are criticized for something and you try to draw the criticism from yourself by pointing at someone else. Now you have learnt.

Whether I shout or not is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever man I am with does not see me as an object to use to assert his power or authority on. He sees as it as pleasure for me anf for him, something cherished mutually not something as ugly as what you described.

So I spit on you and all your baseless defence.

Lol.dont even go that lane because i will lecture u when it comes to glossary
well....Whatever u said or think about my comment is inconsequential. I dont care if u see it as malevolent.
Like i said earlier u are they pretender type online but the LovePeddler and subservient type offline.

I CANT BET ANYTHING ON IT 95% SURE DAT U ARE D TYPE DAT LOV RUFF S*X AND PREFER TO BE USED... SO GET OFF MY COMMENT.
OR KILL URSELF IF U DNT LIKE IT.

*VOMITs ON U AND UR OPINION*
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by centboy123456(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Okay

Hello my friend how are you I didn't see you massage agin I hope u are ok
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by makydee(f): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
centboy123456:

Hello my friend how are you I didn't see you massage agin I hope u are ok
Uhm sorry I can't reply pms
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by centboy123456(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Uhm sorry I can't reply pms

It ok well I ask for ur what app number can u gave it to me or your facebook I d pls I want us to be friends
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.dont even go that lane because i will lecture u when it comes to glossary
well....Whatever u said or think about my comment is inconsequential. I dont care if u see it as malevolent.
Like i said earlier u are they pretender type online but the LovePeddler and subservient type offline.

I CANT BET ANYTHING ON IT 95% SURE DAT U ARE D TYPE DAT LOV RUFF S*X AND PREFER TO BE USED... SO GET OFF MY COMMENT.
OR KILL URSELF IF U DNT LIKE IT.

*VOMITs ON U AND UR OPINION*

Spits. This is your pathetic. Making baseless assumptions about me? Spits again.

You're this kind of woman..
You're that kind of woman..

But with style you're evading your disgusting perspective of sex.

Stop hiding under whataboutism. You're a disgusting individual with rapist mindset. Accept it. Own it. Change from your ways. Hisss
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
MarieSucre:

Spits. This is your pathetic. Making baseless assumptions about me? Spits again.
You're this kind of woman..
You're that kind of woman..
But with style you're evading your disgusting perspective of sex.
Stop hiding under whataboutism. You're a disgusting individual with rapist mindset. Accept it. Own it. Change from your ways. Hisss

Lol it seem whataboutism is th new grammer u just learnt... i understand.

But i still maintain u are a lovepeddler.. coz u sound like one
Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and back.
I hav met ur type severally...
Online u pretend but offline u are a who.re.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nateben:
grin

FELA is the goat please what's the name of that Sticker.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol it seem whataboutism is th new grammer u just learnt... i understand.

But i still maintain u are a lovepeddler.. coz u sound like one
Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and back.
I hav met ur type severally...
Online u pretend but offline u are a who.re.

Its not a new grammar. Its the only word that can describe you.
Can you see?? You have moved from girl who screams loudly in bedroom to love peddler, next thing you'll say I am writing this comment from Italy. You will say anything to deflect criticism.

Here is how silly you sound,

You: Look at how this guy lips looks like someone who sucks dicck

Person B: dude how can you say that about someone you just met, that's disgusting.

You: *looks around for an appropriate defence, finds none and says retar.ded shitt like*
"pls don't correct me, I maintain you're a gay man. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. I have met your type online".(What are you even doing meeting their type online sef).

Disgusting rapist mentality will not allow you to have sense. Somebody carry something as beautiful as sex and turn it into power and strength. You better use your brain as power not your dicck. Hiss
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
MarieSucre:

[s]Its not a new grammar. Its the only word that can describe you.
Can you see?? You have moved from girl who screams loudly in bedroom to love peddler, next thing you'll say I am writing this comment from Italy. You will say anything to deflect criticism.
Here is how silly you sound,
You: Look at how this guy lips looks like someone who sucks dicck
Person B: dude how can you say that about someone you just met, that's disgusting.
You: *looks around for an appropriate defence, finds none and says retar.ded shitt like*
"pls don't correct me, I maintain you're a gay man. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. I have met your type online".(What are you even doing meeting their type online sef).
Disgusting rapist mentality will not allow you to have sense. Somebody carry something as beautiful as sex and turn it into power and strength. You better use your brain as power not your dicck. Hiss[/s]

Bit*ch aint gat no time for ur rants... i swear i didnt read past d 2nd line.
If u like me pm me lets hook up leme screw u so well and giv ya d best s*x of ya life..
If u dont den move on.

I HAV NO REGRETS FOR MY COMMENTS...leme say it again.."I HAV NO REGRETS FOR MY COMMENTS"...if u give me ya p***sy ill still hold u down in bed and screw ya so deep and im sure u would come back for more.
Bcoz dats wat u ladies want so u aint differnt.
Sometimes i'll stay on my own but the'll keep comming and disturbing me.. sometimes i refuse sometimes i giv em.

so BRING YA PUSS* BABY I STILL Fk u till u scream.. kiss..
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by kossyablaze(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
misspicy:

I'm good,you?
m sweet
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
LecciGucci:

Bit*ch aint gat no time for ur rants... i swear i didnt read past d 2nd line.
If u like me pm me lets hook up leme screw u so well and giv ya d best s*x of ya life..
If u dont den move on.

I HAV NO REGRETS FOR MY COMMENTS...leme say it again.."I HAV NO REGRETS FOR MY COMMENTS"...if u give me ya p***sy ill still hold u down in bed and screw ya so deep and im sure u would come back for more.
Bcoz dats wat u ladies want so u aint differnt.
Sometimes i'll stay on my own but the'll keep comming and disturbing me.. sometimes i refuse sometimes i giv em.

so BRING YA PUSS* BABY I STILL Fk u till u scream.. kiss..

Abeg stop forming yeye Americana that you're not. Look at the nonsense you typed there. How is that relevant to our conversation? How I wish your mum can come and see the gutter english her son is writing online.

Bish, hoe and cutlass, pussy and bingo, nonsense upon ingredient. I said it before, that is the only thing you know and the only thing you can offer a girl, and when your dicck whittles, you are useless to her and your society. You better develop yourself beyond sex and rapist mentality.

And make sure to always put password your phone so your mum does not see your comments and wonder what kinda born-throway she has raised as a son. Peace.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

Abeg stop forming yeye Americana that you're not. Look at the nonsense you typed there. How is that relevant to our conversation? How I wish your mum can come and see the gutter english her son is writing online.

Bish, hoe and cutlass, pussy and bingo, nonsense upon ingredient. I said it before, that is the only thing you know and the only thing you

can offer a girl, and when your dicck whittles, you are useless to her and your society. You better develop yourself beyond sex and rapist mentality.

And make sure to always put password your phone so your mum does not see your comments and wonder what kinda born-throway she has raised as a son. Peace.

U keep sounding like a broken record.
Obviously ur brain is empty.
Upon the long epistly u wrote u ended up beating around d bush sayin whta uv said befor.
Ur type gat nothin to offer except vj

so Bi.tch... come leme f*ck ya i know u want it
Stop d pretence already. tongue.
ill fk ya till u forget ya name.. Dig it b***h? undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

U keep sounding like a broken record.
Obviously ur brain is empty.
Upon the long epistly u wrote u ended up beating around d bush sayin whta uv said befor.
Ur type gat nothin to offer except vj

so Bi.tch... come leme f*ck ya i know u want it
Stop d pretence already. tongue.
ill fk ya till u forget ya name.. Dig it b***h? undecided

Because you're a child. I have to repeat things to you lest you go out and play with poto-poto and forget.

Your dick is the least of my concerns. There are 3 billion men in the world. What else do you have to offer?? You're just zero in all ramifications. Teenager spits. Its like you just lost your virginity that's why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Because you're a child. I have to repeat things to you lest you go out and play with poto-poto and forget.

Your dick is the least of my concerns. There are 3 billion men in the world. What else do you have to offer?? You're just zero in all ramifications. Teenager spits. Its like you just lost your virginity that's why.

Nop b***ch grin. its because ur skull is empty thats why ur brain keeps recycling words.
U sound like a sex starved wh**re dats why i wana offer u help....to reset ur delapidated brain so u can atleast remember words to use.

Lol "there are 3billion men". grin.. now u are gradually accepting ur lifestyle.
i knew it the first day u mentioned me dat u are a biatch!..only good at sampling assorted d*cks. smiley

If there should be a law against s*x today.
I doubt u will survive d next day.
spit on u NITWIT!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

Nop b***ch grin. its because ur skull is empty thats why ur brain keeps recycling words.
U sound like a sex starved wh**re dats why i wana offer u help....to reset ur delapidated brain so u can atleast remember words to use.

Lol "there are 3billion men". grin.. now u are gradually accepting ur lifestyle.
i knew it the first day u mentioned me dat u are a biatch!..only good at sampling assorted d*cks. smiley

If there should be a law against s*x today.
I doubt u will survive d next day.
spit on u NITWIT!!

Woooow you're comments are getting incomprehensible. Are you pained?

Nigga get a life. Talking about sex all the time makes you sound like a virgin trying to feel like among.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Woooow you're comments are getting incomprehensible. Are you pained?

Nigga get a life. Talking about sex all the time makes you sound like a virgin trying to feel like among.

pained?.. for wat exactly?. undecided

Lol..u cant understand my comments..
Means my presumptions abt u are right.
wen i said "Ur skull is empty"

Call me a virgin or watver.. lol but wen u come over i'd reset ur brain with banging. grin.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
LecciGucci:

pained?.. for wat exactly?. undecided

Lol..u cant understand my comments..
Means my presumptions abt u are right.
wen i said "Ur skull is empty"

Call me a virgin or watver.. lol but wen u come over i'd reset ur brain with banging. grin.

Again. Thanks for proving my point. You're nothing but a scrotum. We get it. You can stop repeating yourself now.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Again. Thanks for proving my point. You're nothing but a scrotum. We get it. You can stop repeating yourself now

Dirty who.re ...i know dats wat u swallow day n night...do u kno any other thing else grin

Can only imagin hw deteriorated ur v.j is now.
How many customers hav u today? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
LecciGucci:

Dirty who.re ...i know dats wat u swallow day n night...do u kno any other thing else grin

Can only imagin hw deteriorated ur v.j is now.
How many customers hav u today? lipsrsealed

Swallow scrotum?? What the f**k did you get in biology? Chai. Olodo!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Swallow scrotum?? What the f**k did you get in biology? Chai. Olodo!

U be mumu ..oo grin.. dnt act like u dnt know waht i mean
Block head.... wen u wana swallo 'em balls.

D*mb b***
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
LecciGucci:

U be mumu ..oo grin.. dnt act like u dnt know waht i mean Block head.... wen u wana swallo 'em balls.
D*mb b***
Swallow balls?? Looooolz hahaha chai!!! F9 for biology.
Is that how you use to do?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MarieSucre(f): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
LecciGucci:

U be mumu ..oo grin.. dnt act like u dnt know waht i mean
Block head.... wen u wana swallo 'em balls.

D*mb b***

Swallow balls?? Is it eba? Looooolz hahaha chai!!! F9 for biology.

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Swallow balls?? Looooolz hahaha chai!!! F9 for biology.

Yep swallow.. n choke on it.
Thats how bi*** like u do grin
And u kno it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - / Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.