Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (37745 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Pennywise(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
honeric01:

And is money the only thing termed as success?
honeric01:

If you are tall, great, what is next is to be successful!

When a Nigerian feels pressured to succeed, it can only mean one thing.

Dont feel pressured to argue this further.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pennywise:

When a Nigerian feels pressured to succeed, it can only mean one thing.

Dont feel pressured to argue this further.

If success means one thing in Nigerian, then what is wealth?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by whitelexi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
I'm 6'2. . .  Even at that height, i feel i tower over many angry
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Pennywise(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
honeric01:

If success means one thing in Nigerian, then what is wealth?
Now you are beginning to make my head spin. Are you babe-challenged
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pennywise:

Now you are beginning to make my head spin. Are you babe-challenged

I'm just warming up, the best is yet to come, so try not to let your head spin for now cheesy
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Pennywise(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yhe sa.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
good boy
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Fearcom(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
i'm 6ft.3".i felt awkard 'bout ma ht for a long,long,time.Hardly didn't i get noticed (especially by ladies)wherever i went. undecided.it doesn't bother me anymore
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Flavio: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Fear.com:

i'm 6ft.3".i felt awkard 'bout ma ht for a long,long,time.Hardly didn't i get noticed (especially by ladies)wherever i went. undecided.it doesn't bother me anymore

6'3''is the perfect height, there's nothing to feel awkward about, Im 6'4'' and very confident, ladies love height, its all about your charisma and sex appeal,
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
guess the best thing is make ya money and every other thing will fall in-line. Gotta work harder, else it aint gonna be easy.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by greateliso(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
martyns303:

guess the best thing is make ya money and every other thing will fall in-line. Gotta work harder, else it aint gonna be easy.

ya, true talk

as for me, i guess am 7.5, ha ha ha
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by rasputinn(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
n' k''
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by init4dmoni(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
there are some retards here that r saying tall people tend to be dumb?!?!?
ILLITRACY IS A curable DISEASE!!!!!. . . . get cured tongue
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by deucelaw: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
around 5ft 6"
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by 2raya: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
@least i think it depends on the taste of women,but notwitstanding av u guys thought abt guys with tribal mark,like d 1-1,minus minus,4 by 4 e.t.c. and the fellow hausa guys.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Oluschenco(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
5.8 inches is ok, but at most 6.2 inches, anything besides that, is abnormal.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
i remain 6.2", any thing i can do to get shorter
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by NegroNtns(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
notwitstanding av u guys thought abt guys with tribal mark,like d 1-1,minus minus,4 by 4 e.t.c. and the fellow hausa guys.

Raya,
Hausas are not a tall people. The Kanuris and the Fulanis are tall. If those two were contributing here the average respondent's height will jumop up to 5' 10".
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^ actually it may be the other way round.

Hausas are tall, pure Fulanis arent exceptionally tall- just average, imo.

generally speaking.

I could be wrong though but I dont find it strange to see a 6 ft hausa guy.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
I think the average Nigerian guy is 5ft 8

In my family no male is below 6, My dad is 6'2 my bro 6'4 at 20years and I am 6'6.

How can the average Naija guy be 5 ft 4 then whats the average height in China or among the pygmies of Congo? 3ft?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by NegroNtns(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2009
tpia,

pure bred Hausa is on average short. Mixed with Fulani or Kanuri may produce a different outcome. Pure bred Fulani and BeriBeri are on average tall.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by sjeezy8: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
pure fulanis are tall
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Uche2nna(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
dayokanu:

How can the average Naija guy be 5 ft 4 then whats the average height in China or among the pygmies of Congo? 3ft?

My thots exactly!!!!!

I wonder how that analysis was done. On Wikipedia, it has the average height of a Chinese man to be 5 ft 7 inches and that of a Nigerian guy to be 5ft 4 inches. How does that even begin to make sense? shocked
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by drrionelli(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
One must remember that "average" is just a statistical value. It has nothing to do with anecdotal circumstance, i.e., we all know males who are shorter and we all know males who are taller.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by theviper1: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
the normal height is aki and pawpaws height and they are even taller than me. thank u grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by nazzyon(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Must we adopt all European way of life into ours too?

They complain about the way their women look, the height, complexion. They are never satisfied with what they have; even do the same about their guys too. He is either sexy or not.

There nothing normal about been short or tall.

No one is in the right position to judge about Height, Weight or the structure of any being.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Dec 02, 2009
donsteady:

i'm 5.8ft looking tall, cant say i look average, i am tall either u like it or not

You're short for a man. grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee9(m): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2009
^^^^
true wink
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by throttler(f): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
too much tall---------they will say u mumu shocked

too much short-------they will say you lipsrsealed

cut your self in 2-----they will say you are a ghost lipsrsealed

to each his ir her own, but i like my man tall, i got 1, duh 6.2

***i dont like a man looking like a toothpich or akara iron***
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
well, there are times when all you see is short Nigerian guys and there are times when all you see is tall Nigerian guys.

at other times all the Nigerian men you see are medium height.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by vislabraye(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
6' 2" seems to be the universally accepted height for men, Its the most normalest height, anything short of that is not good grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.