Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36539 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Funjosh:
What is twerk

Ask Rihanna.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
DaisyII:
yea,i've got direction.Do you?
Yes...
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
you ladies have no choice other than to keep quiet and marry whatever idiot comes your way.

Your mates are dedicating their children every Sunday while you're here selecting choices with your old age

See the kind of rubbish talk that's just flowing from this guy's mouth. You win. I can never match your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Culin:

See the kind of rubbish talk that's just flowing from this guy's mouth. You win. I can never match your stupidity.
change that disgusting picture in your profile, take it down, cos the mere sight of it makes me feel like nauseating.

Ewu tombia
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by snowblaq(f): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
.....you are intelligent....i fall in love with intelligent people...if i were a guy..i would already have fallen for u....
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by whitebeard(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
how far, can i know u better..!?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
agabaI23:
You are witty! Will be fun to be around
kiss kiss
snowblaq:
.....you are intelligent....i fall in love with intelligent people...if i were a guy..i would already have fallen for u....
I'm blushing embarassed embarassed. Thanks dearie kiss kiss
Destined2win:
I know your games sad

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
I never knew u have sense like this... But I don't know if u can cook very well. Because that is the first and last thing I check in a lady
Hian! I will cook you with food tongue tongue but SORRY, I don't do ibo guys tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by agabaI23(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
kiss kiss
kiss I will happily return this...
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by snowblaq(f): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gruvychuky:
When you are ready for marriage, you will know there's something more than looks. You love Him/Her, but you just done know why.
Or have you not seen where people who claimed they will never marry a short person, end up with one and they are happy?
...well said
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by snowblaq(f): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare
....well said
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by snowblaq(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
...who looks help?? grin..biko..i would be fine for both of us...just give me someone God fearing, loving and mature.....and i'm good to go grin grin grin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
elfmann:
Yes...
alrighty!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Now that clearly shows how you treat men. Stop lying to yourself. You know you are not worthy of being treated like a queen. Now old witch, go and sin some more!
I still leave you with nothing but peace, go and sort yourself out. I still thank you for calling me names and equally forgive you still... Receive Jesus and be saved.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
snowblaq:
....well said
Thanks cutie

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
1metre:
yes I am,what else are we waiting for?? grin
lolzzz...calm down, ur blood dey hot. oya wait lemme go and confirm first, ayam coming.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Isryl02(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
snowblaq:
...who looks help?? grin..biko..i would be fine for both of us...just give me someone God fearing, loving and mature.....and i'm good to go grin grin grin
And what makes you think you can't have it all...
Nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Isryl02(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

lolzzz...calm down, ur blood dey hot. oya wait lemme go and confirm first, ayam coming.
funny cheesy
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
Hian! I will cook you with food tongue tongue but SORRY, I don't do ibo guys tongue
ur making a huge mistake.... Think again....
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
whitebeard:
how far, can i know u better..!?
with your signature
No sir tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
ur making a huge mistake.... Think again....
I'm taken tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Great importance considering how ugly I look. I have to secure my yet unborn children's looks
buhahahahahaa
Thank God you know you are ugly cool
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
buhahahahahaa
Thank God you know you are ugly cool
who be this one?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
who be this one?
Hatey girl smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
Hatey girl smiley
who she epp?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by ehix89(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
CSTR2:
Physical beauty used to be the main thing for me maybe 5-10 years ago, but not anymore. Not after my varied experience during the whole dating phase.
The pretty ones just leaves this shallowness after you have truely gotten to the dating part that makes it feel like you can do much better.
It is not just a stereotype anymore. A lot of very pretty girls are dumb, and it is scary to think your kids are going to be inheriting this dumb woman's IQ.
The smartest ladies with great family building prospects are not very stunning facially. Nature has a way of compensating, i guess.
The very pretty brainiacs are as rare as a unicorn.
you waowed me with your depth of knowledge about women, can you be my adviser in this ministry I am currently running??
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Culin:

He's standing on his money he can't be short grin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Ngokafor(f): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
CSTR2:
Physical beauty used to be the main thing for me maybe 5-10 years ago, but not anymore. Not after my varied experience during the whole dating phase.
The pretty ones just leaves this shallowness after you have truely gotten to the dating part that makes it feel like you can do much better.
It is not just a stereotype anymore. A lot of very pretty girls are dumb, and it is scary to think your kids are going to be inheriting this dumb woman's IQ.
The smartest ladies with great family building prospects are not very stunning facially. Nature has a way of compensating, i guess.
The very pretty brainiacs are as rare as a unicorn.

....You have clearly got issues with pretty ladies hence your bitter disposition,but saying that most pretty ladies are not smart and low IQ is a false.

..You can say snobbish perhaps,but stuupid??.. no you are very wrong cos i have met loads of beautiful ladies and women who are very smart..single and married.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by pussypounder(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
I can marry a ugly bitchhh but she must have big asssssss.......i will. Always keep. My nuts hanging out in that bitchhhh embarassed
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CSTR2: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You have clearly got issues with pretty ladies hence your bitter disposition,but saying that most pretty ladies are not smart and low IQ is a false.

..You can say snobbish perhaps,but stuupid??.. no you are very wrong cos i have met loads of beautiful ladies and women who are very smart..single and married.
Why on earth would i be bitter about a lady being pretty? Yes, pretty guys can be snobbish, but it is not all guys they get snobbish to. They are atleast smart enough to know that.
I have not had problems with pretty ladies being snobbish to me. I just have a problem with their average intelligence.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Ngokafor(f): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
CSTR2:

Why on earth would i be bitter about a lady being pretty? Yes, pretty guys can be snobbish, but it is not all guys they get snobbish to. They are atleast smart enough to know that.
I have not had problems with pretty ladies being snobbish to me. I just have a problem with their average intelligence.

...Then you have obviously dated a hand-ful(if at all) of pretty ladies because your conclusion that they are not smart is completely false.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CzarChris(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Real men talk about conglomerates they own, philanthropy.
Well since boasting is a part of your itinerary, my user name "czar" is not like your donjazzy wanna be dream. I am a Czar in my field, I established a thriving consultancy firm at age 28, that is after leaving an multinational oil company on my own terms after 6 years of service( I set a record there that is still verifiable till date) I work hard and I play hard deal with it. Not all nairalanders are unoccupied like you, you unbearable waste of spermatozoa. I bet at your age you are still confused as to what direction your life is heading, my candid advice? Go back to the brothel you grew up in, probably a job as a spineless p.i.m.p would help you get a bit of focus in your life. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.