Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36529 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Neenie:
Not all of them. I know quiet of pretty girls that do not have attitude problem nd i'v met the not so pretty ones that possess chronic attitude problems kiss undecided

Ok sha. You made a good point. But One thing i noticed is pretty girls having attitude issue may be as a result of pride. It may not really be that they treat everyone the same way. I mean, the way a girl will relate with Denzel washington isn't the same way she would relate with Danny DeVito. Obviously one is finer than the other & more richer.

Its all about Class. If she feels you aren't in her class. The pride comes out. & then again Class may be a thing of the mind, not real value that we possesses.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by zheroes(m): 4:36am On Feb 07, 2017
DaisyII:
The issue of beauty is subjective & relative.However, good look is a major force of attraction.Although personally,i'll choose a man with prospect anytime.What's your take?
when you say you will choose a man with prospect idont get are you an overSEER? You be God?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by zheroes(m): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol.
Anyone could have an attitude problem. I don't have attitude problems, I am ugly. smiley
Don't be tired yet, the saying that fine girls have bad attitude is a stereotype.
actually not all beautiful ladies have attitude problem. But the law of demand and supply comes to play especially if she is in her late teens or early 20s. Because the toasters are numerous she will begin to behave very indecently just how pump attendants behave during fuel scarcity, but as old age taps on the door her senses will begin to come.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by dyabman(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Please don't be ugly , how ugly go marry ugly , what am i correcting ?

I gatz marry beauty of the beauties so i can correct my mistake grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Originalsly: 4:53am On Feb 07, 2017
No doubt. .... looks is important.....but not as important as the person's character. Would you marry a regular looking guy/gal or a handsome/pretty liar/thief?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by varmint: 5:02am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Wife of Leonidas ko....wife of Matthias ni.....such women only follow warriors like Leonidas... Not indomie slurping e-warriors like u! grin
You don't even know me.... I will just pass.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by luminouz(m): 5:16am On Feb 07, 2017
varmint:

You don't even know me.... I will just pass.
Bro...na joke ooooo! No take am lyk DAT oo
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by varmint: 5:19am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:
Bro...na joke ooooo! No take am lyk DAT oo
grin grin grin oya go nearest bar and take one cold origin.... Drink is on me

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by luminouz(m): 5:20am On Feb 07, 2017
varmint:

grin grin grin oya go nearest bar and take one cold origin.... Drink is on me
cheesy grin grin grin.....ur head dey dia!

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Donjazzy12(m): 5:49am On Feb 07, 2017
CzarChris:
thanks for the observation, at least I'm getting some. Still by far better than wankstars like you.

I've dated beauty Queens, girls you only get to see on those magazines you self-service on. So when people like me say beauty is only skin deep, listen.
Console yourself! You have dated beauty queens? How I wish you know how hollow and pathetic you sound!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Dyt(f): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2017
goingape1:
put your pics let see if you are mentally attracted undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by ojay2053(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2017
I like beautiful natural looking girls . Make up , especially too much of it turn me off walahi. undecided I always try and strike a convo when I see them natural beauties to know what they've got (prospects ) .
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Dyt(f): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Haute:

Yes. Physical appearance and the ability to twerk. tongue

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Vamicz(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2017
ce

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2017
this society is confuse
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Look is important but not absolute. I'm not fine/handsome, just average, so it won't be bad to set good foundation for the kids. LOL

But understanding, compatibility and character is the key to marital bliss.

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Malakh: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2017
I read one page and I've come to realize you women don't know the reason why you have to be with a man, likewise the man, no wonder Solomon says live joyfully with your wife whom you love in your days of vanity Ecc 9:9.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by 1miccza: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Well let me speak for myself. I look at the behaviour, attitude, level of reasoning before the physical Outlook
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Sunymoore(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2017
I'll like to have a good looking woman, not extremely good looking Sha.. I'm doing this for the kids
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2017
looks is 99% and first in the list if I'm choosing a girl. sadly,a girl's looks tend to fade when she starts engaging in sex and giving birth. and that's when we men think of going for another younger girl. but we men got no worries. we african men are built strong. we may just get fatter when money starts coming and we don't exercise. but in most cases,an african man just gets wider when he gets older which is a plus for men. but if a woman gets wider,she looks less attractive cos the widening of a female's body is not a feminine trait. and that's when people start saying "o ti Jan" or "o tin jokunrin" and there comes the quote that says African men get more attractive as they age while the women get less attractive due to child birth and sex. but yet, our women don't age like white women
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
mployer:

Pm me smiley

Ok I will smiley
Good morning.

And yes! check av sent u a pm smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Thisis2raw(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2017
jezuzboi:

I'd rather marry a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful character.
that Wan na ur own
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Vamicz:
I bet you guys know the reason for extra marital affair,it is when you marry an average looking lady/guy and see someone better looking! Let not deceive ourselves looks wins though prospects and being ambitious counts but not as much as looks. Physical appearance is what attract you in the first place
you're very wrong sir. that only happens abroad. in Nigeria here,women cheat when their husbands are too busy or when they need extra money especially during this recession. but men even cheat on their beautiful wives with someone less attractive. men cheat because we need to taste other women and are polygamous
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

And you do you know how to treat a man like a king? Old witch
haha lol this one dey vex gan
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CzarChris(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Console yourself! You have dated beauty queens? How I wish you know how hollow and pathetic you sound!
I totally get kids like you, totally insecure, spend your boring and lonely life scanning through Nairaland looking for someone to pick a fight with, cos outside nairaland you're like an insignificant little ant striving to get attention. Well enjoy the little attention you've got, ejaculate on it. Because next time you mention me looking for a fight I promise you will get way more than you bargained.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by opelyem(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare

Nawa o. Those requirements are too much o. As I was reading them, I dey happy sey I get them till I see "knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus good dress sense". I failed woefully in that aspect

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by joshprime(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
There has to be a balance between good looks and prospect, first I have to be attracted by the looks because the girl has to be presentable .
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by akindlesfarm: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Great importance considering how ugly I look. I have to secure my yet unborn children's looks
two ugly person can marry and still give birth to a beauty while two beauty can still give birth to a ugly person but no body is actually ugly it the mind that matters most.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2017
CzarChris:
I totally get kids like you, totally insecure, spend your boring and lonely life scanning through Nairaland looking for someone to pick a fight with, cos outside nairaland you're like an insignificant little ant striving to get attention. Well enjoy the little attention you've got, ejaculate on it. Because next time you mention me looking for a fight I promise you will get way more than you bargained.
Console yourself! Dating beauty queens my ass. Only on nairaland, as if that is even an achievement. Broke azz mgbeke girls robbed you of the little you have and bettered their lives while you come to nairaland to rave and rant! Only homosexuals and effeminate men talk about dating girls as an achievement! Real men talk about conglomerates they own, philanthropy. Fools and empty men like you come here to yarn rubbish about managing to say hello to a girl. You are really cursed!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2017
goingape1:
I wanted to call you a pig but I just have to refrain myself from saying bad and offensive words

Alright. You've been noticed.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
shut up. Can you create an ant?
So because i can't create an ant i shouldn't have preference?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2017
ninovandross:
even if the person is dangote hmmm undecided

*clears throat*.. Emm you see....
Dangote is not even short and ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.