Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36536 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
your moniker says it all Sha but you no fine,if you're that lady in ur dp
Your wahala plenty. grin
StupidYorubaFool:
God create person, the idiot come call God's creature ugly.

She must be very stupid
Is this not your post?.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Anticorruption:

u dey mind ladies

make man talk looks.

if na gels leave dem, they get crazy at the sight of money
guy girls like money o. Forget all these handsome shiite they are spewing.. I was in the atm queue once and I withdrew a large sum of money. I'm ugly short and unattractive but can you imagine the handsome and tall young guy after me that withdrew just 5k, the girl no send am, she just dey fasten her eyes on my direction and stared me silly.

I wonder if girls get wet at he sight of money
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chuvin22:

I nor understand abeg.. Speak English
lol the guy English no be here o..grin

Read it more than five times I no still understand grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by micxwell(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Your wahala plenty. grin Is this not your post?.
Lol, was about to post same o
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Your wahala plenty. grin Is this not your post?.
this illiterate can't differentiate between "you're not fine' and you're ugly"

The former is civil while the latter is derogatory calling someone directly "ugly' it's not called for but u can just tell someone you ain't fine..

I'd advise you to get a jamb form an also register for waec next year and get education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CzarChris(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are being bleeped Royaly by her, such a pity!
thanks for the observation, at least I'm getting some. Still by far better than wankstars like you.

I've dated beauty Queens, girls you only get to see on those magazines you self-service on. So when people like me say beauty is only skin deep, listen.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by eclecticbaron: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2017
I don't attach too much importance to looks while choosing a spouse. I lookout for intelligence. Normally you get to know that in the first few conversations with the person. After some years in marriage its the companionship that really counts not how pretty the spouse is. I want a well rounded person...someone I won't get tired with in terms of conversing you know someone who has an idea about a lot of things...someone I get to learn new things from and vice versa. I don't really need a stunner but then not an unattractive person though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Fourwinds: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Gruvychuky:
When you are ready for marriage, you will know there's something more than looks. You love Him/Her, but you just done know why.
Or have you not seen where people who claimed they will never marry a short person, end up with one and they are happy?
just leave them make them dey yan nonsense here
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

The former is civil while the latter is derogatory calling someone directly "ugly' it's not called for but u can just tell someone you ain't fine..

I'd advise you to get a jamb form an also register for waec next year and get education.
You should get yourself books on manners...be civil, my post meant no harm.

You just sounded like a functional illiterate!.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by micxwell(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Civil or not, the same information is being passed across sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2017
micxwell:

Lol, was about to post same o
He forgot himself while on the process of typing too much. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:

[s] You just sounded like a functional illiterate!.[/s]
your fada oponu
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
your fada oponu
Just imagined how pained you are already.

Confusing yourself on the difference between "you're not fine" and "ugly".

Idiota!. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by micxwell(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
your fada oponu
Why now, you've gone against everything you posted on this thread.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by manitobor(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare

Babe, you just described me. I would really love to get to know you.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=StupidYorubaFool post=53484140]I bet you're drowning in wisdom right now. I cnt remember claiming to dump anyone coz he's ugly,ain't my fault if you get that a lot.
Secondly,i'm not really Nigerian so the joke is on you.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Just imagined how pained you are already.

Confusing yourself on the difference between "you're not fine" and "ugly".

Idiota!. cheesy
ashawo get off my mentions and take ur stinking pussy and give it to micxwell.

I'm not your type and not attractive to slugs
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by jezuzboi(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I rather marry a ugly woman with good character, than a beautiful woman with Wahala
I'd rather marry a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by jezuzboi(m): 12:27am On Feb 07, 2017
SeniorZato:

I married my wife cox she is beautiful but later realized her attitude is even more beautiful. I give God the glory
I key into this! Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
ashawo get off my mentions and take ur stinking pussy and give it to micxwell.

I'm not your type and not attractive to slugs
Pseudo intellect!. cheesy next time don't be a hypocrite then try to play smart.

You were preaching on how some people can't create an ant but could tag people "ugly", only you went on to tell a lady "she's not fine" and you're saying "she's not fine" is less derogatory...I guess you will be glad if someone tells you "you're not fine" cos is less derogatory?.

Your degree should be withheld if you have any, about my stinking pussy...it smells the same way your mama's smell. tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
[s] Pseudo intellect!. cheesy next time don't be a hypocrite then try to play smart.

You were preaching on how some people can't create an ant but could tag people "ugly", only you went on to tell a lady "she's not fine" and you're saying "she's not fine" is less derogatory...would be glad if someone tells you you're not fine cos is less derogatory?.

Your degree should be withheld if you have any, about my stinking pussy...it smells the same way your mama's smell. tongue[/s]
God punish you
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
God punish you
You've already been punished.
There's no point in adding salt to injury...mumu boy!.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by XXCASH: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2017
DaisyII:
The issue of beauty is subjective & relative.However, good look is a major force of attraction.Although personally,i'll choose a man with prospect anytime.What's your take?

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
God punish you
Look at your signature...depressed soul. cheesy grin
micxwell:

Why now, you've gone against everything you posted on this thread.
This is the height of hypocrisy they exhibit on here. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2017
For me? My man must be intelligent, good looking with a good and warm character. smiley
I can't settle for less. So help me God. Amin Jesu!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Baba4dgals: 1:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Vry much
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Do's
She must be working, career oriented lady.
Don't
Won't get married to a "social media girl"- that must upload a pic a day and can't do without logging on fb, Twitter, Instagram every passing day.

Looks is important but not as important as the 2 points listed above
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Neenie(f): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

Looks are deceptive sha, but it is a force of attraction. I'm usually attracted to pretty faces, I'm not the big booty & ass type. But then i get disappointed after meeting them, cuz they always have one attitude problem or the other. I'm tired mehn.
Not all of them. I know quiet of pretty girls that do not have attitude problem nd i'v met the not so pretty ones that possess chronic attitude problems kiss undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by mployer(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2017
alexialin:
For me? My man must be intelligent, good looking with a good and warm character. smiley
I can't settle for less. So help me God. Amin Jesu!

Pm me smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by eazyjakes(m): 4:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Culin:
I can't even like someone who's short or ugly or too thin
U cute!

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 07, 2017
DaisyII:
Of course,there are quite a number of them.But 'ditching' a man cos of looks?
You get prospect?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Handsomecole(m): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Physical attraction most especially facial attraction is usually the ist that will attract you to the person. It doesn't mean it can't be dropped if the character of the person is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.