Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36525 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by amokeme(f): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Ditching?
Who is talking about 'ditching' here. You mentioned force of attraction, I won't even be attracted in the first place.
I don't see prospects at first sight, do you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but then, i have been attracted to manners at first sight.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Pray(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
I cannot even see her if she is not beautiful.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Lksde: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
A lady must have big buttocks lol if am to admire her
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
so on point

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Seamareggae(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na ladies go full dis kind thread....

Make i just dey observe.. ..
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by ninovandross(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Culin:
I can't even like someone who's short or ugly or too thin
even if the person is dangote hmmm undecided
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Ebookmathswaec: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CzarChris(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I rather marry a ugly woman with good character, than a beautiful woman with Wahala
Bros I said this same thing years ago, but now? I am currently dating a girl that is not even close to someone who will give a negative reading when compared to my exes(like literally) , but I since I've been together with this girl, I have never been this happy and satisfied in my entire life. I am currently in at a crossroad right now.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by ninovandross(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Please I don't want ugly looking kids so hell yeah, looks matters then we can move to character.

I'm not attracted to ugly looking guys.
i undrstand u jare, if u wor - wor husband con follow wor - wor the kids no get hope be that na, carry on
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by NnaNna4(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare

Na me oh ...na me

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by disciplinedwoman(f): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
who looks help he should be God fearing and wealthy, I am OK.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
varmint:
Not very important. I prefer women who can hold intelligent conversations, women with the ability to make decisions on their own, women who don't feel inferior to men.... Women that are leaders.

Good example is the character portrayed in 300 by the wife of Leonidas. I just want to meet a woman of that mould.
Wife of Leonidas ko....wife of Matthias ni.....such women only follow warriors like Leonidas... Not indomie slurping e-warriors like u! grin

9 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
She must have a big ASS, the face doesn't really matter, just OK and attractive.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by bigsmoke2(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's as important as her character. If i marry woman wey dey seriously burst my head am less likely to cheat, also my children won't have self esteem issues

3 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Thisis2raw(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
CzarChris:
Bros I said this same thing years ago, but now? I am currently dating a girl that is not even close to someone who will give a negative reading when compared to my exes(like literally) , but I since I've been together with this girl, I have never been this happy and satisfied in my entire life. I am currently in at a crossroad right now.
finally wat really matter is ur happiness and peace of mind
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Tastemoney(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
For me to even fall in love, you must first of all attract me physically..

Just like twaci did tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Haute:

One thing females fail to realize is: handsome guys with prospects hardly have any time for you. Cos he has options. Lots of options. It'll take a really special lady to hold him down. Don't ask me how I know.
Is that all?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CzarChris(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thisis2raw:
finally wat really matter is ur happiness and peace of mind
my point exactly.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Orikinla1: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Looks matter more than books in relationship.
Don't date or marry someone you are not proud to be seen with in public.
Unattractive people often feel insecure and not sure of their future with an attractive lover or spouse.

Again, the looks of the parents of your boyfriend or girlfriend will show you how he or she will look later.

I have seen ex- girlfriends hiding from me, because they are now unattractive.
One is now fat and shapeless while another looks like.my aunty or 10 years older than me.

See her without makeup before asking her out.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ahan! Only you?

JennieCutie4U:
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Is that all?

Someone's pissed. Just spoke the truth, so dunno why you should be pissed if you're the real deal.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by chronique(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
DaisyII:
The issue of beauty is subjective & relative.However, good look is a major force of attraction.Although personally,i'll choose a man with prospect anytime.What's your take?

I used to be very crazy about looks before but since most of the very pretty girls around now are either into prostitution, runz and all those other immoral lifestyle, I've scaled down my preferences to more of character and morals than facial beauty. Something tells me I might end up with a "not too pretty lady" and in all honesty, I don't send. As you grow older and wiser as a man, you'd realize that there are other things you should focus on in a woman, other than her facial beauty. I'd rather be with a not too pretty woman who I wouldn't have to worry about where and where she has gone, and what she is doing, cos she's responsible enough to know not to misbehave, than settle with a pretty woman who I can't trust not to misbehave behind me.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
ninovandross:
even if the person is dangote hmmm undecided

u dey mind ladies

make man talk looks.

if na gels leave dem, they get crazy at the sight of money
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by daniska3yaro(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CSTR2: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:

@ Benita27, Don't try to play 'deep' with me.
The question is simple, how much importance do you attach to physical looks. Not do you take physical looks above prospects.
My answer is simple, very important.

I guess I missed where she said one is major and the other minor
Our definitions of minor and major differ. Yours is character and prospect, some others will chose money and looks.
None of these qualities are independent of the other, there are humans with that balance, that's the kind of man I want.
I hope you are truely a force of beauty, because handsome guys are spoilt for choice.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by pocohantas(f): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Haute:

Someone's pissed. Just spoke the truth, so dunno why you should be pissed if you're the real deal.
Pissed?
I guess I have to hold my bladder... cheesy

Is that all?
Simple yes or no question...smh.
Stop having ideas in your head dear, very few beings can get me pissed, let alone an invisible e-being.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by ehix89(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
When you see a girl that's ready to settle down you'll always know

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
CzarChris:
I nor understand abeg.. Speak English

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Pissed?
I guess I have to hold my bladder... cheesy

Is that all?
Simple yes or no question...smh.
Stop having ideas in your head dear, very few beings can get me pissed, let alone an invisible e-being.

So I haven't made an enemy tonight? Good to know. And keep holding your bladder. tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
DaisyII:
The issue of beauty is subjective & relative.However, good look is a major force of attraction.Although personally,i'll choose a man with prospect anytime.What's your take?

As a man I'm very visual and whatever is pleasing to my eyes will be pleasing to my soul.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Haute:

So I haven't made an enemy tonight? Good to know. And keep holding your bladder. tongue
Not at all.
No bad blood. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.