Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49500 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Adedaniel211:

Na 50/50... Woman worst pass..

grin grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
marv1:
Hmm. Not all men. You are beautiful though.

Thanks
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2017
crotonite:
I'N NOT trynna brag, but there are exceptions and i'm very lucky to be in that group...cool

Woow. At least someone proved me wrong
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jakandeola(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks
baby
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2017
dukeo:

And women are born liars

Hahahha. No. Not all women
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2017
scholes23:
yes I agree but with people like you Men have been cheating on their spouse

shocked shocked are you serious?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2017
metallisc:

if i had someone like you, no cheating for me! grin grin grin grin i am not a cheat o!! grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Genea(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I wish I can give you a thousand likes
tnx darl kiss
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2017
ericuzor:
women better cheaters

Hahaha. That's a fat lie
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Genea(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
BobbyDean:
i think cheating in men takes some degree of conscious & unconscious(if there is) effort regardless of your nationality, race or colour. You think men from Vatican city wouldnt cheat if they lived a regular life(atleast the life of a normal American, Ethiopian or Japanese man)?
yes you are right but I decided to narrow it down to my environs

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
jakandeola:
baby
Hey Deola how re u doing?. Goodmorning
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jakandeola(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey Deola how re u doing?. Goodmorning
did u slept well
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
John902:
women takes man that really love them for granted as that's my present situation. plus I'm a jealous lover.she doesn't cheat but she just doesn't treat me right.each time we had misunderstanding either she's at fault or I I'll come and still plead for forgiveness but she wouldn't
Women are like the jews- they are the Eternal victims and they have perfected the art of victimorology. A Polish proverb says that the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Same thing applies to women especially the immature ones. She will hurt you but you will still have to be the one to apologise.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmm
Are you Cameroonian?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by afroxyz: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
Who do men cheat with?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mznaett: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2017
TinaAnita:

"Well, I'm proud to have one as a partner"?Your belief that your spouse is faithful is all in your head not a fact as you can't prove it whatsoever except you want to tell me that you always follow him wherever he goes without leaving his sight for a second then I'd be forced to believe you. People who trust their partners so blindly always end up with a great shock and extremely heartbroken when God finally opens their eyes in the worst possible way.

I'm not asking you not to trust your spouse, please do but don't be too certain because even Jesus Christ was betrayed by those very close to him.

YES,like seriously...
First,he's a man and not a boy... I'll tell you,though,that men don't work this way; if your man truly loves you and he's a real man,he'll figure out a way never to misbehave. Now,what do you think of a man that respects me...he's clear to everyone in our lives that they will respect our relationship-and me?
Cheating is a choice dear
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by afroxyz: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2017
oluwaahmed:
U need 2 ask urself, wat R d traits of male creatures(excludin man). For E.g can a lion be faithful all tru his existence 2 a lioness? Wat abt oda beasts & animals? If u watch Natgeo u find out most male animals battle demselves 4 control of females. Infcat in d animal kingdom, it's a tin of pride 4 a male 2 hav several females as wives dats how nature has made it. So wit man. Man did not come down 4rm Jupiter, man obeys d law of nature. A man can luv 1 woman yeah, but cannot be faithful to 1 for d rest of his life. U see back den in africa, d issue of infidelity was rare, because forefathers had more dan 1 wife. Even in d bible pple like David, solomon, Jacob did not hav 1 wife. Even Abraham slept wit his sexy maid, tho Sarah was very butiful 2 d extent kings wanted her.So man by nature can neva be faithful, it's not his fault it's jst natural. If u tink ur man is faithful, do sme diggin(NB- u mite not like wat u find tho). My advice 4 men & generally women, marry wat u are attracted to, it reduces d chances of cheatin drastically. because if u naturally attracted 2 sme1 u will always Wana be wit d person. Den again ask urslef how many married man dt hav regular/bomb sex wit deir wives remain faithful 2 her esp wen she's heavily pregnant
U mite bash me, but truth is reality. Am not tryin 2 be politically correct jst bein real. Can u find a faithful man 4 life? MayB? But hav u as a woman also bn faithful in ur past rships? D law of nature must take its course jst as how day must break, & night must fall
REGARDS

Twisted logic. Crows and seals are faithful to their partners till death
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by afroxyz: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2017
TinaAnita:

"Well, I'm proud to have one as a partner"? Like seriously? That you haven't caught someone cheating doesn't necessarily mean that all is well. That someone doesn't display certain characters that insinuate cheating doesn't mean s/he isn't cheating. Your belief that your spouse is faithful is all in your head not a fact as you can't prove it whatsoever except you want to tell me that you always follow him wherever he goes without leaving his sight for a second then I'd be forced to believe you. People who trust their partners so blindly always end up with a great shock and extremely heartbroken when God finally opens their eyes in the worst possible way.

I'm not asking you not to trust your spouse, please do but don't be too certain because even Jesus Christ was betrayed by those very close to him.

This mentality is what irritates me. Women go into marriage with the mindset that "all men are cheats", then you expect the man to be different afterwards. This universe operates on cause and effect. How can you believe that all men are cheats and expect your husband to be faithful. Even when the man is faithful, y'all would still suspect him. Going through his phones, sniffing his shirt for strange perfumes, scanning the car for hair strands etc. You are just setting in motion events that would lead to his cheating. Besides I ask, who do the men 'cheat' with? Is it not other women that know he is married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by xpiranza: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Arsenalholic:
You attract what you are -- fact!

TRUE WORDS U WILL ALWAYS GET UR TYPE......

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mznaett: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
lols!!! So you thrust him ? Cheating? No!
Am married and my wife can swear to GOD that I don't cheat while i am
I got appointment with a lady this Sunday (tomorrow) my woman will not know.thrust me, your husband cheats and the reason you don't know is because, he is got clear respect for you.just appreciate that.
Happy weekend!

If your woman trust you this much then why on earth do you choose to pay her back with this? Not fair at all...
Happy weekend too...
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2017
rose54321:
3.Those who love God enough to keep their marital vow:

This is the most important.
The fear of God in a man is the best trait one can possibly look for, it will make him humble , caring and even when you annoy or offend him, it will soften his heart to make amends.

Some men who fear God can be insensitive, selfish and sometimes even cruel to their wives. Many women make the fear of God a criteria in order to secure a faithful partner only to later find that they have a cold brute to live with, a brute who fears God. Life, ain't it beautiful in the way it keeps bursting our formulas? The right combination should be a man who fears his God and loves his wife.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Codes151(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2017
God created man polygamous but Europeans decided to force monogamy on the Church and eventually accepted by most Christian communities or adopted by others as population control strategy.

For a man that is naturally "libidous" one wife can never be enough because there will be some days of menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth. Polygamy helps a man stay faithful and yet satisfied.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by lawboss: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
For me I dnt think the tendency for a man to cheat or not should depends on his dad...
izzou:
grin

Before anybody starts attacking men, just ask yourself this simple question

Did my dad cheat on my mum?

If he didn't, then it's possible.

If he did, then it's possible too

cool
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by belcom10(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
And i knw u wish to have one
shinarlaura:

Ok I heard u wink
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by fynex(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
You have a very wrong belief and I know you have lived with it for quite awhile...
You'll always know that what you believe in reflects in you and don't be surprised if you keep experiencing cheating men in your life its not a curse or prayer but your belief...
You know some ladies are terrible cheats but I won't generalize cos I don't believe everyone is the same...

There are lot of faithful men and would still be...who does/will do all three...
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am not based in Yaounde but in douala
Doesn't matter my dear. All of them dey for Cameroon. Abi no be so?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by fynex(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Genea:
Being faithful depends on one's mindset .... But most Naija men wud rather decide to explore Dan teach themselves self control
You smart for using most...at least there are still some girls that know they can find good men

And men that know they can find good ladies...

All in the mindset...very powerful
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Genea(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
fynex:

You smart for using most...at least there are still some girls that know they can find good men

And men that know they can find good ladies...

All in the mindset...very powerful
yes dearie, its bad to generalize too.. As much as there are bad eggs, we can also find good eggs smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Doesn't matter my dear. All of them dey for Cameroon. Abi no be so?

Lol. Na so
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Mujtahida post=54039158]
Are you Cameroonian? [/quote

Yes I am
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=jmoore post=53897834]
There she goes with the favourite line of those who have failed to find a faithful man. Folks like you always come up with this ridiculous statement to console yourselves. Guess what? There are many faithful men all over the world. Please, do me a favour...
[/quote

thumps up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.