Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49482 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by LordIsaac(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2017
awelekiti:
It often baffles me when people attach faithfulness/unfaithfulness in marriage to only sex. Whereas, faithfulness cuts across all our ways of life. If you're faithful as a spouse in the area of sex but fail in other areas such as finance, in-laws , spouse's family relationship, house chores, respect and care for spouse's parents, etc, you've failed in all. In the western countries, you could do business with a white man or woman who's not sexually stable. Whether you're there when business proceeds were made or not, anytime you show up, if it's 1m USD the profit made in your absence, he/she will never reduce a farthing from it. That's exactly the amount the white folk will declare. Some women would keep their money away from their husbands yet she's not flirting aroud...That's unfaithfulness . You said you'd take care of your husband and care about him but after a few years in marriage, you pay more attention to your kids than you should your husband, it's unfaithfulness. If your mother inlaw suddenly becomes a witch(somebody who raised your husband till adulthood and didn't kill him all along)just because she's on a few days visit, it's unfaithfulness . I can go on and on. A woman causes most of the unfaithfulness in marriage. You were sexy, good looking when he met you because you needed to be attractive to the opposite sex. But by the time God answered your prayer, you turn to iyapati or hippopotamus after having your first child, you couldn't control your weight. You make him not to feel like returning home after work because you're a lioness in the house. Instead of allow him rest, you bounce on him, thereby compound the office stress. You make him look 50 when he's just 40 years due to stress. Men are like puppies. They make friends easily with those who give them attention and are ready to care for them. A friend of mine had a wife who always causes him headache. He's such a quiet guy who minds his business. At times when the house is boiling, he'd just pick his shirt and go out, instead of beating up his stubborn wife .This woman is fire whenever she's praying but so stubborn and heady. No respect whatsoever for this guy, despite the fact that this man ensures they don't lack anything at home. Their children attend one of the best schools around. When this man was pushed to the wall, he was into a relationship with another lady. This friend always said the peace he enjoys being with the other lady is unmatched. He married this lady. By the time the wife got to know, she started behaving well but it was already late at this time. Most women have sent their husbands off because of the unbearable stress. Since they know it's ''one man one wife'' environment we are in, women tend to do whatever they so wish, because they know the man won't do anything and that's where they got it all wrong. Women, please behave yourselves and your man will stay glued to you. Simple
For saying the undiluted truth, my brother, I bless you today, you shall prosper... You shall... Kai... May God sustain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Mznaett:
My answer is YES. Though these kind are rare especially in this part of the world we're living in... Well, I'm proud to have one as a partnertongue
lols!!! So you thrust him ? Cheating? No!
Am married and my wife can swear to GOD that I don't cheat while i am
I got appointment with a lady this Sunday (tomorrow) my woman will not know.thrust me, your husband cheats and the reason you don't know is because, he is got clear respect for you.just appreciate that.
Happy weekend!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes it's possible and that's the ideal love life we women pray for ... a faithful spouse because it translates to the children and what foundation we will raise them in and how they will view faithfulness especially daughters.

Since I rededicated my life to Christ i stopped going clubbing or drinking like that doesnt mean I can't but how will I meet the faithful person always outside likewise men how will you have that loyal wife and build your home in peace if your hardly there or don't bring anything apart from sex to the table.

Marraige is A Spiritual thing and a lot of people went in for physical without the spiritual and once the sex life died the marriage died but it's a journey that you both start . Breasts dey sag dick will slack but the heart of a faithful partner will stand the test of time

I will marry the person who can be faithful, I can't stay mad at and I love to the moon and back and if for some reason he should fall he is not scared to tell me or doesn't use it to nail my coffin as I dey so I hate ridicule and that's what comes with cheating

The temptation is much nowadays and cheap but every woman was made for a man like a fingerprint God is not wicked he won't just let you suffer there is a reason sometimes we called names unfairly just because we are attractive people who have never hugged you will one day want to I stretch out my hand

You want a faithful man be a faithful and obedient servant of God first

Be so faithful you cry at the thought of cheating I know I have I can only satisfy one man in my life

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by LANDLORD72: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Men love their wives so much and can stay with one woman forever.But when talking of sex is another dimension of a man's life 95% of men cheat not because they dont love their wives, men feels one woman pussy can make the dick not active very well in bed for instance you always have sex with one woman for the past two years your dick will not get the maximum erection you desire,but just try the same dick on another girl you will see how you will feel a complete man, that is why the old people will say one pussy can kill the the dick.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by DeRay98(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Have you found out what women do to or with their faithful men?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Melian(f): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Haha..

Reiyvinn:
Never cheated on any of my partners (ex and present) but heck, they never reciprocated. So hey, it's not a gender thing, it's just mindset. To me, I can't handle nursing feelings for multiple people, too lazy for that.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by misteryman: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
.....add a little respect to my name am mrs

Mrs Poster
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Harrynight(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.

There u got it wrong!!!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2017
LANDLORD72:
Men love their wives so much and can stay with one woman forever.But when talking of sex is another dimension of a man's life 95% of men cheat not because they dont love their wives, men feels one woman pussy can make the dick not active very well in bed for instance you always have sex with one woman for the past two years your dick will not get the maximum erection you desire,but just try the same dick on another girl you will see how you will feel a complete man, that is why the old people will say one pussy can kill the the dick.

But God forbid when diseases come your problem becomes mine that's the issue here satisfy one soul first
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by aniblue(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=jmoore post=53897834]
There she goes with the favourite line of those who have failed to find a faithful man. Folks like you always come up with this ridiculous statement to console yourselves. Guess what? There are many faithful men all over the world. Please, do me a favour...
[img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e8/3c/f1/e83cf107

Men that are faithful to the wives and girlfriends still exist, the statistics might be low but there's lot of faithful guys out there,.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Since I started dating I have never double dated. My relationship is 5years now. Just pray for self control
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by TinaAnita(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Mznaett:
My answer is YES. Though these kind are rare especially in this part of the world we're living in... Well, I'm proud to have one as a partnertongue

"Well, I'm proud to have one as a partner"? Like seriously? That you haven't caught someone cheating doesn't necessarily mean that all is well. That someone doesn't display certain characters that insinuate cheating doesn't mean s/he isn't cheating. Your belief that your spouse is faithful is all in your head not a fact as you can't prove it whatsoever except you want to tell me that you always follow him wherever he goes without leaving his sight for a second then I'd be forced to believe you. People who trust their partners so blindly always end up with a great shock and extremely heartbroken when God finally opens their eyes in the worst possible way.

I'm not asking you not to trust your spouse, please do but don't be too certain because even Jesus Christ was betrayed by those very close to him.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by chiefolododo(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2017
No dey deceive yourself
Mznaett:
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
bukason212:
one woman ke. baba God tuale for u. ewooooooool. guy I di bad!!!!!
a man can love one woman YES, bt being faithful go hard, wey woen with different size of yansh full everywhere grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Akingbade11(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Why not! My dad is a living example. And am following suite.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by BYme: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes and No. Even if men are faithful, women at times pushed their spouse to unfaithfulness. Women love money. If you don't have "it" they will look for it. Most unfaithful men are pushed into it by greedy women.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
donsufia:

Yes there are. I Am one of such men who cannot cheat on my wife. The day I do, let me die!
tuale to u my broda, bt I can't say the same abot me grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by belcom10(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Oh no, not all men dear
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Skullano(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2017
The fact that some women still cheat on their men even when the man is faith to her makes me wonder how to be faith to one woman again in this life.
Women na character so give them chance..
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by needful: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Let us call a spade, a spade. Naija women are in a very big mess when it comes to marriage because our men sees a woman as a slave. This is the reason why many of them are always afraid of moving abroad finally with their wives, it's also the reason why the ones that moved abroad and brought naija men mentality eventually got divorced by their wives abroad. I have many of them around me here, boxing a woman up and down, simply because u are married to her. The economy of Naija made it so, because if women are generally independent to carter for themselves, cheating in Nigeria will reduce drastically. Men who cheat on their wives and get away with it are those who felt their women can't do anything because at the end, the woman will still come and ask for money for Maggi and pepper from him. I encourage women in our society to be up and doing, learn to care for ur selves, buy properties with your names, be independent. When a man tries shit, over look him and let him realize that with or without him, you are already made and nothing can stop that. When he notice that he worth nothing in your dictionary, his head will come down.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by amakadihot87(f): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
misteryman:

Mrs Poster
............small Johnny don't put mouth in adult talk
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Luvdk(f): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol shocked
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Genea:
Being faithful depends on one's mindset .... But most Naija men wud rather decide to explore Dan teach themselves self control

I wish I can give you a thousand likes
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by benodic: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why are you here on earth?
Your answer to this question will determine whether you will cheat on your wife or not.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by mekybabe1: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Cheating is a choice and should not be blamed on anybody pls.
RuggedArab:
You wan carry the faithfulness go build house?

No one plans his funeral! No right thinking man will plan to be unfaithful to his spouse. These things just happen and if you fall once Or twice and bounce back without doing it again does it make you an unfaithful man?

My deduction from experience married men is this: " I can be faithful if my wife is faithful all round (faithful in bed, faithful with chores, faithful in her finance, faithful in God, faithful in telling truth, faithful to my family, faithful in loyalty and all other faithful stuffs)."

Is a Yes or No answer!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Masterclass32: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes. A man CAN be sexually faithful to a woman.

Forget that our society, in copying western lifestyle, has glamourized promiscuity, infidelityand divorce, faithful men still exist.

They may be far inbetween though.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by mekybabe1: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
One of the problems we have is that some people find it wierd/impossible to believe that a man can be faithful to one woman. Even if a married man plans to be faithful,his friends will make jest of him and tell him how dry he is. Most times they sell the idea to him. A man can decide on his own to be unfaithful too even before marriage cos his upbringing/environment supports infidelity. Summary is that "CHEATING IS A CHOICE".
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian men are sexy?
What of men whose religion permit more than one wife, I guess their wives don't misbehave.
Your wife add weight after delivery and you go dating a single girl who has never had a child?
Keep looking for excuses.

How can you compare a grown man to a puppy?

I hope you'll type this when a woman cheats, if not...this makes no sense. Attached is a picture of a Nigerian man.
well, maybe you belong to this category of women mentioned in my post, I wouldn't know. By their words, ye shall know them. Keep it up!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Imoala: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Honestly I don't, even when single I hate following girls about or just been preoccupied with girls matter, then ladies issues were hectic for me like always checking on her, hair do matter, valentines, her school fees not complete, always eating my milk and bournvita like chewing raw Garri and she cant eat hers like that etc etc now that I am married, I concentrate on my wife,
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Godiloveu(f): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2017
let me check .....Google@Samhay
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
belcom10:
Oh no, not all men dear

Ok I heard u wink
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Harrynight:

There u got it wrong!!!

You think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.