Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49411 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by felixomor: 1:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes.

Love many women, you havent loved any
Love one woman, you have loved them all....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by macphilip: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Can a cock mate with only 1 hen throughout his lifetime?
Can a he-goat mate with only 1 she-goat throughout his lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Toks2008(m): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2017
rose54321:
3.Those who love God enough to keep their marital vow:

This is the most important.
The fear of God in a man is the best trait one can possibly look for, it will make him humble , caring and even when you annoy or offend him, it will soften his heart to make amends.

This is the only reason I have never and will never cheat on my woman....any other reason is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ericuzor(m): 2:10am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
women better cheaters
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 25, 2017
creamylicious:
ask tonto dikeh ... toke makinwa ... mtchewwww

Those losers? Some women are just problems to themselves and whoever attaches to them. Such women when they find a good sincere guy, they will just mess the guy up and still come and play victim on top. When the guy is faithful na then they will want to practice bossing the guy upandan,denying him sex and others like d guy no get choice, even cheating sef. U never hear of case where married women dey deny the husband sex come cheat on top? Every coded guy learns before the age of 21 not to take women serious. Even eden taught creation a lesson, that is why God once said that in order to punish a nation he will give them women as leaders. U people are d cause of 90% of ur problems, its only fools that fall for your emotionally blackmailing tales of woe

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2017
I'd like to think it's possible, but we all know loyalty and faithfulness don't exist in people's dictionaries these days.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Ajsmart(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes. Yes. Yes. Being faithful to one woman takes a lot of mental strength, discipline and restraint. Such men are rare but are out there.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:13am On Feb 25, 2017
after her recent *ignore* attitude towards me, I related it to her over 2k fb frnds, am like am I really the one or shes hiding something from me bkos this is immature despite the fact that v disposed my gangster attitude.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by pocohantas(f): 3:14am On Feb 25, 2017
awelekiti:
[s]Some women would keep their money away from their husbands yet she's not flirting aroud...That's unfaithfulness . You said you'd take care of your husband and care about him but after a few years in marriage, you pay more attention to your kids than you should your husband, it's unfaithfulness. If your mother inlaw suddenly becomes a witch(somebody who raised your husband till adulthood and didn't kill him all along)just because she's on a few days visit, it's unfaithfulness . I can go on and on. A woman causes most of the unfaithfulness in marriage. You were sexy, good looking when he met you because you needed to be attractive to the opposite sex. But by the time God answered your prayer, you turn to iyapati or hippopotamus after having your first child, you couldn't control your weight. You make him not to feel like returning home after work because you're a lioness in the house. Instead of allow him rest, you bounce on him, thereby compound the office stress. You make him look 50 when he's just 40 years due to stress. Men are like puppies. They make friends easily with those who give them attention and are ready to care for them. A friend of mine had a wife who always causes him headache. He's such a quiet guy who minds his business. At times when the house is boiling, he'd just pick his shirt and go out, instead of beating up his stubborn wife .This woman is fire whenever she's praying but so stubborn and heady. No respect whatsoever for this guy, despite the fact that this man ensures they don't lack anything at home. Their children attend one of the best schools around. When this man was pushed to the wall, he was into a relationship with another lady. This friend always said the peace he enjoys being with the other lady is unmatched. He married this lady. By the time the wife got to know, she started behaving well but it was already late at this time. Most women have sent their husbands off because of the unbearable stress. Since they know it's ''one man one wife'' environment we are in, women tend to do whatever they so wish, because they know the man won't do anything and that's where they got it all wrong. Women, please behave yourselves and your man will stay glued to you. Simple
[/s]
Nigerian men are sexy?
What of men whose religion permit more than one wife, I guess their wives don't misbehave.
Your wife add weight after delivery and you go dating a single girl who has never had a child?
Keep looking for excuses.

How can you compare a grown man to a puppy?

I hope you'll type this when a woman cheats, if not...this makes no sense. Attached is a picture of a Nigerian man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by waldigit: 3:25am On Feb 25, 2017
I say yes.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by kagekunz59(m): 3:26am On Feb 25, 2017
RuggedArab:
You wan carry the faithfulness go build house?

No one plans his funeral! No right thinking man will plan to be unfaithful to his spouse. These things just happen and if you fall once Or twice and bounce back without doing it again does it make you an unfaithful man?

My deduction from experience married men is this: " I can be faithful if my wife is faithful all round (faithful in bed, faithful with chores, faithful in her finance, faithful in God, faithful in telling truth, faithful to my family, faithful in loyalty and all other faithful stuffs)."

Is a Yes or No answer!
Chain see rules abeg
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Hallynice(m): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2017
U can understand dis issue better onlywhen u are married.
What prevents men frm cheating are
1. Abject povert because to keep wman out of ur marriage requires money
2. When a man is in crises, say mayb one is in big debt or u are yet to find a gud job and so on
3. Absolute fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by misteryman: 3:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Hey! Mr.Post, There a lot of faithful men out there .
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nofuckgiven: 4:05am On Feb 25, 2017
OK oh! Yet they wonder why divorce is on the rise?? Keep cheating,Cheetahs!!
Only fear of God,nothing else!! undecided
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by amakadihot87(f): 4:16am On Feb 25, 2017
awelekiti:
It often baffles me when people attach faithfulness/unfaithfulness in marriage to only sex. Whereas, faithfulness cuts across all our ways of life. If you're faithful as a spouse in the area of sex but fail in other areas such as finance, in-laws , spouse's family relationship, house chores, respect and care for spouse's parents, etc, you've failed in all. In the western countries, you could do busyness with a white man or woman who's not sexually stable. Whether you're there when business proceeds were made or not, anytime you show up, if it's 1m USD the profit made in your absence, he/she will never reduce a farthing from it. That's exactly the amount the white folk will declare. Some women would keep their money away from their husbands yet she's not flirting aroud...That's unfaithfulness . You said you'd take care of your husband and care about him but after a few years in marriage, you pay more attention to your kids than you should your husband, it's unfaithfulness. If your mother inlaw suddenly becomes a witch(somebody who raised your husband till adulthood and didn't kill him all along)just because she's on a few days visit, it's unfaithfulness . I can go on and on. A woman causes most of the unfaithfulness in marriage. You were sexy, good looking when he met you because you needed to be attractive to the opposite sex. But by the time God answered your prayer, you turn to iyapati or hippopotamus after having your first child, you couldn't control your weight. You make him not to feel like returning home after work because you're a lioness in the house. Instead of allow him rest, you bounce on him, thereby compound the office stress. You make him look 50 when he's just 40 years due to stress. Men are like puppies. They make friends easily with those who give them attention and are ready to care for them. A friend of mine had a wife who always causes him headache. He's such a quiet guy who minds his business. At times when the house is boiling, he'd just pick his shirt and go out, instead of beating up his stubborn wife .This woman is fire whenever she's praying but so stubborn and heady. No respect whatsoever for this guy, despite the fact that this man ensures they don't lack anything at home. Their children attend one of the best schools around. When this man was pushed to the wall, he was into a relationship with another lady. This friend always said the peace he enjoys being with the other lady is unmatched. He married this lady. By the time the wife got to know, she started behaving well but it was already late at this time. Most women have sent their husbands off because of the unbearable stress. Since they know it's ''one man one wife'' environment we are in, women tend to do whatever they so wish, because they know the man won't do anything and that's where they got it all wrong. Women, please behave yourselves and your man will stay glued to you. Simple
..........all what you said is quite true,some of us women can be very troublesome.but you forgot that there are men you can't please no matter what ,there are guys who treat women like shit.for instance there's this young pretty girl that lives in my neighborhood with her hubby,they have been married for few years now,since this lady got married she started looking tattered and unkept,we were discussing one day itold her she has changed and she started telling me how her hubby stopped her education,refuses to give her money for anything,forces sex on her at anytime,restricts her movements ,never talks to her or discuss with her rather he prefers calling his ex girlfriend and chatting with her,he even compares this lady with the ex in front of her.you see some women are on fire in their husbands house.men tend to give so much power to their family members over the wife.some make their mother the first wife in the home thereby giving her all the authority,mother inlaws owe their daughter inlaws respect and vice versa.you can't expect because you are the mother to the man to boss the wife up and down.do you know that some mother inlaws complain when their son buys something for their wife.so marriage here in Nigeria is very tough for the ladies.yet after all this the man will still cheat.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by rainerboy1010: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2017
ok grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by misteryman: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........all what you said is quite true,some of us women can be very troublesome.but you forgot that there are men you can't please no matter what ,there are guys who treat women like shit.for instance there's this young pretty girl that lives in my neighborhood with her hubby,they have been married for few years now,since this lady got married she started looking tattered and unkept,we were discussing one day itold her she has changed and she started telling me how her hubby stopped her education,refuses to give her money for anything,forces sex on her at anytime,restricts her movements ,never talks to her or discuss with her rather he prefers calling his ex girlfriend and chatting with her,he even compares this lady with the ex in front of her.you see some women are on fire in their husbands house.men tend to give so much power to their family members over the wife.some make their mother the first wife in the home thereby giving her all the authority,mother inlaws owe their daughter inlaws respect and vice versa.you can't expect because you are the mother to the man to boss the wife up and down.do you know that some mother inlaws complain when their son buys something for their wife.so marriage here in Nigeria is very tough for the ladies.yet after all this the man will still cheat.

YOU ARE LYING. MISS POSTER
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 25, 2017
It's not a matter of being a dog or not, is a function of how both partners behave while in marriage.
How they dress, keep fit, have family time, behave and act sexually, how innovative they are in bed ,etc.
A born again should stay strictly with a born again, a guy lady should marry a guyman etc.
Now if this is not the case, there will always be vacuum and on the long run, a partner is bound to cheat.
Cheating is different and it often starts from the emotional level. For example,
I love sex , I love varieties, I love to club on some Fridays, I love to go to cinemas see a great movie, I love to go out for dinner , to the beach , etc.
Now my wife might see having sexual variaties as a son cos her pastors says so.
The implication is she holds on tenaciously to that and the sexual life becomes boring to a point that we could go months without sex. She is graudually pushing me out even if I am the holiest of all men, because of the way I am wired sexually. Ever wondered why pastors cheat?.
Sex is sex and bible teaching is bible teaching. A filled tummy at home won't have space for another food outside. It's a fact.
Sex :dressing in marriage. Do you still keep your self sexually fit a dresses to kill?
Spice up the marriage. Men fall for what they see.
Lastly how do you spice up the marriage?
If he likes clubbing, rather than preach him down or go report him to pastor, indulge him and follow him to ensure things are on the moderate, alcohol intake, what he sees, who he sees and dances with, etc, and what he spends.
Now if you talk him down, you don't work at the same office with him.
You might not know him work itinerary save and except he tells you.
Believe me , he will look for a reason to stay back and club.
I have seeing pastors leave Lagos to club in ph and Abuja while. some others go out side the country to club cos to some it's a son for pastors to club . But we are all humans and not super human.
If you ain't there , he takes alcohol, things gets outta hand , the desire has been there and unfortunately there is this amazing lady who came to fill a void and you guys connect and the rest is history.
The sex is some amazing you never wanna stop.
Guess this was the lesson we should find in Tyler Perry's confession of a marriage counsellor and taboo I suppose. And also Sam Adeyemi's series on sex and marriage.
Well men can cheat and still love a woman but it would be better if he stays faithful.
Women should stop the santimonous altitude of my pastor says and that is final.
It had broken so many marriage I have seen.
I guess that's the angle I wanna take this from.
Both partners shouldn't be afraid to talk about sex. In fact , it should be the number one on the menu.varieties. should also come in and parties should keep them selves trending to find our what they both want sexually.
No vacuum in life, and each void must be filled one way or another. I rise.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Incrizz(f): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Number 3.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Imoala: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes we are still available faithful and loyal to our wifes I can't. Imagine sleeping with another woman is just my nature

It beats my imagination when people ask if men can stick to a woman

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by FellepHq(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2017
If you think all men cheat, then you haven't dated a programmer or a hardcore gamer.

cool
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by olawonder(m): 5:03am On Feb 25, 2017
eyeofpride:
Oh yes he can. For a man to love and be faithful to one woman, There must be:

natural love,
respect,
Ability to forgive
Compassion
fear of God,
decency and
standards

There are men with these qualities.
Yinmu... And when did u research these to arrive at these answers?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tomdon(m): 5:08am On Feb 25, 2017
jmoore:
The question is 'can a man be faithful to one woman?' and not 'can all men be faithful to their women?'

We are are not looking it from a general stand point, therefore it is based on the individuals involved.

Some men cheat while some don't cheat.

Can a man be faithful to one woman? I have to speak for myself now.
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

Know that deception is a bad thing that backfires
Do you ever get erections every morning and arbitrarily? and wet dreams?
What do you mean by clean slate?
I am only curious
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by October1960: 5:16am On Feb 25, 2017
No. Not most men. We are sorry. grin

Even women sef. All fake. After fucking 50 men they want you to come and pay big bride price and then they pretend to be holy and attend church 3 times a week.

you only live once. Live for yourself only.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by victor8269: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2017
HateU2:
No, the can never be faithful undecided

The search for hole can never make them to be faithful undecided

Toks, are you faithful
I can smell your loneliness from here. Take am easy before u contact one big something ohhh
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by uvalued(m): 5:44am On Feb 25, 2017
jmoore:

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

FINISH
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by uvalued(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Very much...not all men are dogs ...if you move with one,say so...don't come here and generalize.
AMEN i take this side NOT A DOG but a king and priest above dogs
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Ay04z(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2017
make money with me...
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
Mademoiselle, il y a effectivement quelques hommes fidèles là-bas. Je ne prétends pas être saint, je ne soufflerais pas ma trompette non plus
grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by biridon(m): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes!!
I am a typical example. . Have not cheated on my wife since I married her.. U can say I am lying BT that's d truth.
Hey..am not that ugly..perhaps u say that's the reason.. another shocker.. am a Banker, 34 years, 300k+ salary, 6ft tall..
my point..is all men dont cheat
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by scholes23(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes its possible though not easy but it takes the grace of God to achieve that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.