Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49414 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shamecurls(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
[b]When you have a 6feet tall size 0 with straight legs. The world is on your palms.

They re rare breeds and it will be very difficult to see something better than that which makes your loyalty intact coupled with love for rare gems/b]
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by nephemmy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
in *falz the bahd guy's* voice...hmm I don't know oo
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by BCJAY(f): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
The third point you made nailed it all. You must have the fear of God and self disciple, my take thou.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
u don't mean It
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by nNEOo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
This world or the other b4 us....be specific angry
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
Being faithful depends on one's mindset .... But most Naija men wud rather decide to explore Dan teach themselves self control

Is this particular to only 9ja men?? Be sensible for once, please

8 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ojlifa: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
This are the fact and you can quote me.Men marry women hoping they would never change,Women marry men hoping they would change but thisdays woman no longer search for men they can change they are after fantasies which are brought about by western media.

1) woman when dating sexes like a match,ready to twist and turn.once married becomes a log of wood
2)when dating wants a man who can lead,after marriage want to be boss
3)while dating,she is good with his friend once married she begin to plot how to get ride of his friends
4)while dating she wants to warm up to his family once married she start plot how to excommunicate his family while keeping hers close
5)while dating dress well,once married she no send you talk from now till next year
6)while dating willing to contribute once married want to be taken care of
in conclusion i think guys should just date women have kids rather than marry them.women this days have no idea what marriage means,infact to them its just status and provision,you doubt me ask tonto dike

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Pennyways: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Its impossible, a man cannot satisfied with one woman
Especially the way ladies put their jeans tight this day, keep a man thinking

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Candybob(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sure naaaaa
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by steppin: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
Why won't they cheat? You're showing off your breasts and you expect them to keep calm?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by fasterwell(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

I know say na opposite u dey talk.

Talk true u neva cheat b4?

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by babyfaceafrica: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yes
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by DozieInc(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
Women are born cheetahs cheesy
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by DozieInc(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boydehot:
My answer is yes.
Seconded smiley
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by John902(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
firstking01:
The later is why men can clintch and clif to one woman for life, every other reason is counterfeit.
I'm one a faithful man and d fear of God isn't the reason but I wanted a future with my partner plus u can't please two for 3 good years we started dating being my first love.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by repogirl(f): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm......Ok.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
WfBabakhay:
u don't mean It

Haha. Of course I mean it
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by steppin: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's difficult to stay faithful in Nigeria, if you're a rich man.
I mean the above average rich man. Naija ladies will make sure you commit and once it happens, there's no going back.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
DozieInc:

Women are born cheetahs cheesy

Naah. On the contrary

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by creamylicious(f): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
ask tonto dikeh ... toke makinwa ... mtchewwww
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by eitsei(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why is it always about men being faithful what about women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by hedonistic: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
This topic get as e be.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by John902(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
repogirl:
I saw number one reason and just began shaking my head.

OP, when will you finally get it? Lemme continue reading sha if there are some salvagable points finally.
women takes man that really love them for granted as that's my present situation. plus I'm a jealous lover.she doesn't cheat but she just doesn't treat me right.each time we had misunderstanding either she's at fault or I I'll come and still plead for forgiveness but she wouldn't

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oh Jesus!!! Not this again!!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Princefrankie1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm an embodiment of the second point and if I have a lady with the sexual endowments I want then bye to every other lady.

The law of 'Diminishing Marginal Utility' will still catch up with you. And that woman you think has everything, those physical endowments that attracted you; will begin to irritate you.

Fidelity is a decision. It's a CHOICE you make when you are with that person you love so very much.. It's not just about physical endowments.. That's why it's difficult to cheat on someone you love so much.

When you love your spouse so much, you make that decision to be faithful, not because you are incapable of cheating, but because you have this feeling of contentment and you see no reason to hurt the heart you cherish.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by officialJP(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
yse not yes gringringrin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Igbouwanile(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
why not.. it is 100% possible.. so long as u ar submissive & truly love de person.. am not an exception

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by creamylicious(f): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
point one is so dense.... physical f**king features my left *ss. men go into d world n cheat!!!! thats a command which must be obeyed
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Monogamy is a sham. Do you know how many people out there are almost exactly like the person you 'love' or even better?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by BobbyDean(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
Being faithful depends on one's mindset .... But most Naija men wud rather decide to explore Dan teach themselves self control
i think cheating in men takes some degree of conscious & unconscious(if there is) effort regardless of your nationality, race or colour. You think men from Vatican city wouldnt cheat if they lived a regular life(atleast the life of a normal American, Ethiopian or Japanese man)?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by godwinoc(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Toks2008:
love and faithfulness are interlocked yet so different. A man can love one woman forever even if the lady marries another man but faithfulness on the other hand I think should be gauged individually because it is premised on one's nature.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES...but the types of guys who can love and remain faithful to their woman are..

1.Those who marry ladies with the type of sexual endowments they desire
:

A lady can have all the good inner attributes and that will certainly make a man love her but she needs more than inner beauty to make a man sexually faithful to her.

Men are visual in nature and tend to get carried away by what they see...and whatever is pleasing to their eyes will inadvertently be pleasing to their soul.

Why marry a lady that does not turn you on physically just to get carried away by another lady who does?...in 8 out of 10 instances...men cheat with a lady who has some sort of sexual feature they want but lacking in their woman..FACT!

2.Men who are married to ladies who know how to sexually please them:

Some men are fortunate to marry a lady who can make them day dream about intimacy because these ladies will keep them sexually satisfied but guys who are married to sexually timid ladies stand the risk of going out to seek the fun they lack.

3.Those who love God enough to keep their marital vow:

The question is; How many men have these 3 as highlighted above?

Such men are very rare which makes it difficult to see a man who will be sexually faithful to one woman...nevertheless,any man who truly loves GOD and has self control can overlook the first two points and remain faithful to his woman against all odds.

Toks2008:
love and faithfulness are interlocked yet so different. A man can love one woman forever even if the lady marries another man but faithfulness on the other hand I think should be gauged individually because it is premised on one's nature.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES...but the types of guys who can love and remain faithful to their woman are..

:

A lady can have all the good inner attributes and that will certainly make a man love her but she needs more than inner beauty to make a man sexually faithful to her.

Men are visual in nature and tend to get carried away by what they see...and whatever is pleasing to their eyes will inadvertently be pleasing to their soul.

Why marry a lady that does not turn you on physically just to get carried away by another lady who does?...in 8 out of 10 instances...men cheat with a lady who has some sort of sexual feature they want but lacking in their woman..FACT!

Some men are fortunate to marry a lady who can make them day dream about intimacy because these ladies will keep them sexually satisfied but guys who are married to sexually timid ladies stand the risk of going out to seek the fun they lack.

Such men are very rare which makes it difficult to see a man who will be sexually faithful to one woman...nevertheless,any man who truly loves GOD and has self control can overlook the first two points and remain faithful to his woman against all odds.

Toks2008:

:

So OP really opened a thread cos of this dumb question? Idonbelivit!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by mazizitonene(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
oscof..... undecided but e go hard o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.