Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49518 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
steppin:

Why won't they cheat? You're showing off your breasts and you expect them to keep calm?
angry angry
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
fasterwell:

I know say na opposite u dey talk.

Talk true u neva cheat b4?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by DozieInc(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Naah. On the contrary
Yea, true.
In my short time, I have seen faithful boyfriends and men.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:
You attract what you are -- fact!

Hmmmm
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by DonCortino: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yes and no!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
DozieInc:

Yea, true.
In my short time, I have seen faithful boyfriends and men.

Hmmm not this generation ooo
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by TurboBuilder(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
That you're unfortunate with some men does not mean you should think of all men as cheats. We have men who have values and are faithful to their wives.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Olubukola16(f): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yes, it is very possible though, it's so rare. Not all men are unfaithful but, over 75% are cool.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Never cheated on any of my partners (ex and present) but heck, they never reciprocated. So hey, it's not a gender thing, it's just mindset. To me, I can't handle nursing feelings for multiple people, too lazy for that.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
TurboBuilder:

That you're unfortunate with some men does not mean you should think of all men as cheats. We have men who have values and are faithful to their wives.

Okay
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by willibounce1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

You are very correct. To.to is very sweet. I hope you are not planning to be a single mother or lesbian. You cannot escape it
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ruggedlaw(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=53896794]For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.[/quote
You shall have what you believe, that is the rule, I did not touch a woman for 14 yrs before I got married and have not touched another since married even though I was real bad guy in Surulere. Jesus Christ gave me a new life in my sophomore during college. Be careful what you believe, there are several good and God fearing men out there, I have them as friends stop this warped generalization

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
Not really, we are born polygamous, we just pretend to be monogamous to make women happy

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
willibounce1:

You are very correct. To.to is very sweet. I hope you are not planning to be a single mother or lesbian. You cannot escape it

Hahahahaha
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's totally possible if and Only if these conditions are met
1 love God
2 love ur wife
3 mindset
4 wife behaves rite

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Not really, we are born polygamous, we just pretend to be monogamous to make women happy

Yeah. You re right
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by willibounce1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
No, the can never be faithful undecided

The search for hole can never make them to be faithful undecided

Toks, are you faithful

Are you talking from experience? Did you father go about searching for holes? Don't take it as an insult. Just curious

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by DozieInc(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmm not this generation ooo
Of course this generation.
You have to believe, don't think they are scarce at least I know some.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by buchilino(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
SOMETIMES I DON'T UNDERSTAND WOMEN, DEY WANT A MAN TO BE FAITHFUL, YET DEY STILL WEAR SEDUCTIVE N SKIMPY CLOTHES DAT RELIEVES ALL DER ENDOWMENTS. U CAN'T EAT UR CAKE N HAVE IT. IT TAKES A MAN DAT HAS GIVEN HS LIFE 2 CHRIST 2 RESIST D TEMPTATIONS.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
P
DozieInc:

Of course this generation.
You have to believe, don't think they are scarce at least I know some.

Okay. Happy to know some men are not like that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Azil:
Monogamy is a sham. Do you know how many people out there are almost exactly like the person you 'love' or even better?

Really!? Hmm!!!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by MrSnill: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2017
RuggedArab:
You wan carry the faithfulness go build house?

No one plans his funeral! No right thinking man will plan to be unfaithful to his spouse. These things just happen and if you fall once Or twice and bounce back without doing it again does it make you an unfaithful man?

My deduction from experience married men is this: " I can be faithful if my wife is faithful all round (faithful in bed, faithful with chores, faithful in her finance, faithful in God, faithful in telling truth, faithful to my family, faithful in loyalty and all other faithful stuffs)."

Is a Yes or No answer!

Your ideas and perspective is really deficient. I guess you're learning from the wrong 'married men'. I can tell you that it's VERY POSSIBLE to be faithful to one woman and I AM a testimony. I will at evry point make it clear dat it has been HIS GRACE. Self control and discipline don't just come from the wind, we learn and grow it until we gain mastery over it. More grace to us all

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by bignero: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

as you have believed so shall it be unto u....

careful what you believe

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by bignero: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Never cheated on any of my partners (ex and present) but heck, they never reciprocated. So hey, it's not a gender thing, it's just mindset. To me, I can't handle nursing feelings for multiple people, too lazy for that.

grin grin too lazy for that lmao grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by kingPhidel(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes.. All this pepu wey Dey disagree.. Na cheats already

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Androidpikin: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by doskie(m): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
you forgot to add '' except your dad"
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2017
doskie:
you forgot to add '' except your dad"

grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Ekponoimo(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ok continue
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tchimatic(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
Sweetie, I ain't gonna cheat if am to be ur man... U r endowed ma cherie
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes, it is possible.

I hate generalization a lot... some comments here are so annoying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.