Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (55172 Views)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
chymevicks:

Mu squared

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

You shouldn't be online.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Trut:
As you can see these people don't believe in the Buhari they sold to Nigerians, they elected the man not because they saw a man of vision or principles nor because they were patriotic but simply because of primordial tribal sentiments that he dies in office and their tribeman sworn in as President. Where are the "Sai Baba" crew now?

Since Buhari fell sick/incapacitated and Osibanjo became Acting President the Afonjas have seized their support for Buhari, they no longer defend him. They've started showing their hand again, this time by accrediting every positives to Osibanjo while blaming Buhari for incompetence, something they didn't agree to in the past. Buhari isn't dead yet but they're already projecting Osibanjo as the best thing after sliced bread - A capable, educated and a better President to be. They have started their media hyping of Osibanjo, praising him to high heavens, same thing they did with Buhari before his incompetence was exposed to the world.

Afonjas have "CHANGED". What a treacherous set!!!
Bitter loser, accept your loss and move on just like GEJ. Simple.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by DabuIIIT: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2017
coolesmile:
President Yemi Osinbajo (PYO), SAN, is a Nigerian.
oga,even my dog knows that pyo is a nigerian,put on ur thinking deciphering cap and read between the lines to get the pic and message the op is trying to portray and pass.

Ride on,Pyo,u've really not been like the typical nigerian leader.. God guide and be with you,sir.
Pls,seriously,big hypocritic zm+Bs like woleainajnr quoting a more intelligent trut and ranting shud not tag pmb with pyo..
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2017
DabuIIIT:

oga,even my dog knows that pyo is a nigerian,put on ur thinking deciphering cap and read between the lines to get the pic and message the op is trying to portray and pass.

Ride on,Pyo,u've really not been like the typical nigerian leader.. God guide and be with you,sir.
Pls,seriously,big hypocritic zm+Bs like woleainajnr quoting a more intelligent trut and ranting shud not tag pmb with pyo..
oga, use your sense nah. Why quote me when you have nothing reasonable to say. Didn't you observe that I said president instead of acting? Obviously it was a joke. Use ur head pls.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Why re you always antagonizing your masters? If it's not Afonja, then it's Fulani! You always fail to remind yourself that you 5% and your opinion does not count in today's Nigeria

Today"s Nigeria indeed - I look at the "Today"s Nigeria".......and I keep wondering how shameless you are to admit you are big for nothing failure .... undecided

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by shamecurls(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
succed:

Today"s Nigeria indeed - I look at the "Today"s Nigeria".......and I keep wondering how shameless you are to admit you are big for nothing failure .... undecided

Noted! You just be aware you don't count. I will keep my part also.

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by DabuIIIT: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolesmile:
oga, use your sense nah. Why quote me when you have nothing reasonable to say. Didn't you observe that I said president instead of acting? Obviously it was a joke. Use ur head pls.

haba, story whinning nah! grin
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Noted! You just be aware you don't count. I will keep my part also.

Noted! Watching you out live Nigeria...!!!! Mr. Shame......
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by orisa37: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
He is a Nigerian and a Messiah by The Order of Jesus.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer by CCDav1: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Boboye4slim:

what's this one saying

And what were u about to say?Uwafit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.