Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (103656 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by rupeelicious(f): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
On a street in london? In march? And their hands are exposed? Hmmmmmmmmmm, Very fishy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Haters will definately hate this news,

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by paramakina202: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thats a picture of a healthy looking Buhari,,,,,anyway we want to see him live and not in pictures.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by goodnews777: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
What happened to his left hand.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
RETURN OF RECESSION!....
Prepare for the worst!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
I see, adding weight now.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
I wish it's so, but do I really believe this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Biafman: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Photoshop for the idiotssss. A very sick OLD man strolling in cold London wearing ordinary bubu clothe. The supposed guy at his right side is well covered with winter jacked. A very healthy looking YOUNG man for that matter. All these photoshopping APC goons think all other people are like them without thinking brain...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Jayson1: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
Before you insult this man. Remember he is someone's father. Wish him better days.
But you and your fellow zombies did not remember that Jonathan was someone's father, husband and son.

Keep fooling yourself sir.

BTW, I see a brilliant photoshop here.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alhamdudillah, may Almighty Allah the Merciful grant him safe journey back to Nigeria .
Amin Amin Amin Allah
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
I keep asking,what president in his right senses will sojourn to another man's land for so long when he is nt kidnapped.wasted so much money on medical budget nd yet doesn't trust his medical personel.shame on u.u re enjoying another man's country.if they re corrupt nd wicked as. Our leaders,would u have seen a good place to go?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by olusipimp(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This recession part 2 go sweet die grin

he heard that osinbajo is doing fine and naira don appreciate, now he wants to come and destroy the good works

THE STOCKFISH IS COMING HOME TOMORROW undecided
u b real ode, what is ur father's achievement at 74.......nothing to show for his useless life and his useless son is here ridiculing a ruling president.... .get a life boi
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by justino57(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
no wonder since today na low voltage light i see and tomorrows own go worst because darkness is coming back oga abeg stay there na we are enjoying your stay over there

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by olusipimp(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
kizyalex10:
I keep asking,what president in his right senses will sojourn to another man's land for so long when he is nt kidnapped.wasted so much money on medical budget nd yet doesn't trust his medical personel.shame on u.u re enjoying another man's country.if they re corrupt nd wicked as. Our leaders,would u have seen a good place to go?
no brain to decipher left from right, go for a check up
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by phylshan: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
There will be several cases of suicide tomorrow. IPOB and all wailers praying for PMB's death will die of heart attack. God never said we should wish anyone dead but pray for the sick. I don't know the while stockfish IPOB members have as brain. SMH
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by olusipimp(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafman:
Photoshop for the idiotssss. A very sick OLD man strolling in cold London wearing ordinary bubu clothe. The supposed guy at his right side is well covered with winter jacked. A very healthy looking YOUNG man for that matter. All these photoshopping APC goons think all other people are like them without thinking brain...
can nairalanders have a look at ur father, pls?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
His Excellency President Muhammadu Okechekwu Buhari President Federal Republic of Nigeria Commander in Chief NAF GCFR
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by chillbabe(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
frenchwine:
Was he only spotted by Garba Shehu? No other Nigerian spotted him?
You mean to tell me that a President of Buhari's clout would go out and the aura around him wouldn't draw peeps to take selfies with him?
Looks to me like he was driven to that point, dropped, took a pic or two and then driven back to Abuja house.
Next we would see is : Buhari watching Arsenal match grin grin grin
I am a proper Amsterdam woman and trust me i cnt stroll outside in 4 degrees without my winter jacket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Preparation to bring him back against Drs prescription.
Desperation to cling to power. They will kee this man for their selfish reasons.
They just want to stop ordinary commissioner...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by justjify(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
The man looks fresh.
Doctors don do am better.
Correct.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
oh my God,so this man will return again? why God?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
realGURU:
Shame to ipob, shiite, reno, kanu, fayose, gej , pdp

Must you comment undecided:-/

by d way ur making no sense:-/undecided

I still wish Buhari quick recovery8-)
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
Before you insult this man. Remember he is someone's father. Wish him better days.

Where have you been bro?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
olusipimp:

u b real ode, what is ur father's achievement at 74.......nothing to show for his useless life and his useless son is here ridiculing a ruling president.... .get a life boi
sowie sir, is buhari your father cry ?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by raystanley(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
the innocent ipob members he killed are not someones' father, brother, sister to others...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Neenie:
Lmao, you are funny.
kiss

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Amaechi667(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
the walking dead
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by jossydee1: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
God help us
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Africa sha! He doesn't look fit enough to me tho. But trust Africans, they will never relinquish the power.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Naijiant: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
This pic is from 2013 or so.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na only haboki see baba on the street of london grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by timota(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
And Jonathan that u people insulted was someone's mother.make i hear word

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.