Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (103651 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yes long live president muhammadu okechukwu buhari

No amount of weapon of ethnic hatred fashioned against you shall prosper

You will live long to see your dreams of a powerful, corrupt free and industrialized Nigeria where fairness and justice is the order of the day come to fruition.

Sai Baba

Sai shugaban kasa a nijeriya

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by AbelDjassi: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
BullChitz!!!
Who is zooming who?

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by AbelDjassi: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Meanwhile, in other news...

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
frenchwine:
Was he only spotted by Garba Shehu? No other Nigerian spotted him?
You mean to tell me that a President of Buhari's clout would go out and the aura around him wouldn't draw peeps to take selfies with him?
Looks to me like he was driven to that point, dropped, took a pic or two and then driven back to Abuja house.
Next we would see is : Buhari watching Arsenal match grin grin grin
You ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Yarduni: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
frenchwine:
Was he only spotted by Garba Shehu? No other Nigerian spotted him?
You mean to tell me that a President of Buhari's clout would go out and the aura around him wouldn't draw peeps to take selfies with him?
Looks to me like he was driven to that point, dropped, took a pic or two and then driven back to Abuja house.
Next we would see is : Buhari watching Arsenal match grin grin grin

Ironic as you are the first person who will start showing praises on someone like David Cameron for boarding a train unnoticed

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Soldiercole(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
ebosie11:
I don't know how true is this but according to Yusuf Garba,President Buhari was spotted yesterday in London.He wrote......

'President Muhammad Buhari this afternoon,the 8th of March 2017, in London. He looks good to resume back his duties very soon. Our social contract is still outstanding. Let the good work continue. Nigeria need to be delivered fully. Quick recovery and Long shall live Mr. President'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/president-buhari-spotted-in-london.html?m=1
OK O
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man forever remains my role model

*nobody should quote me*

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
ebosie11:
I don't know how true is this but according to Yusuf Garba,President Buhari was spotted yesterday in London.He wrote......

'President Muhammad Buhari this afternoon,the 8th of March 2017, in London. He looks good to resume back his duties very soon. Our social contract is still outstanding. Let the good work continue. Nigeria need to be delivered fully. Quick recovery and Long shall live Mr. President'. Baba come and stroll in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/president-buhari-spotted-in-london.html?m=1
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by mmb1304: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fucking lie. Don't take us for a fool.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by es144000: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
So our presido will walk freely in london without officials and bodyguards where there are many people who hate him especially biafrans?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
Before you insult this man. Remember he is someone's father. Wish him better days.
but d guy man don old na
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by es144000: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
This picture was taken in 2016
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Geniro: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
ebosie11:

'President Muhammad Buhari this afternoon,the 8th of March 2017, in London. He looks good to resume back his duties very soon. Our social contract is still outstanding. Let the good work continue. Nigeria need to be delivered fully. Quick recovery and Long shall live Mr. President'.

*AN OPEN LETTER TO NORTHERNERS.*

```Please do not hate me for the following write up, coz you may still like me for speaking the truth.

Dear fools among the Northerners who are criticising Competent President Buhari's government, hope you People are watching what is happening after Buhari leaves Nigeria for London.

There are series of Prayers for PMB in most Northern States, but none of it's kind was conducted in the entire South.

Niger Delta militants have Stopped destroying our pipe lines.

Southern Media houses have also stops criticising this government, they are even praising Osinbajo.

People of Niger Delta came out in large numbers to welcome Osinbajo during his Visit, but remember this same people warns our PMB with death threat some days to the launch of Ogony clean up.

Naira is gradually appreciating against the Dollar.

Oil output has now increased.

Power supply has also improved.

Those agitating for Biafra are now quite.

The like of Ben Bruce, Fayose and Fani Kayode e.t.c are now mute, they are even commending their fellow Southerner
(Osinbajo).

By now the fools among the Northerners should understand that most Southerners are after PMB's downfall by all means and also opposing Arewa, they also wants to denied northerners the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

Hope the fools among the Northerners will understand.```

No retreat no surrender *SaiBabaBuhari.*

I have spoken !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by abbey2016(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
The excellency almighty allah will shame ur enemy sir, all masses love and like u sir for the gud job
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
I hope he has seen how that side dey!!! Baba survey well o!! Cuz we need change for Naija!! Every way for Naija! Every where dirty
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Built2last: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
lonelydora:

Where have you been bro?

Like seriously...I post atleast weekly. I should be asking you.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This recession part 2 go sweet die grin

he heard that osinbajo is doing fine and naira don appreciate, now he wants to come and destroy the good works

THE STOCKFISH IS COMING HOME TOMORROW undecided
But you people get bad mouths. I hate people who have so much hates in them. And you're one.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Emmypam(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
all the idiots who commented on this pics are Muslims
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Aburi001: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

he heard that osinbajo is doing fine and naira don appreciate, now he wants to come and destroy the good works

Tought you guys claim Buhari is dead?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
lol do u know the battalion of aides standing behind the camera? make believe something. anyways why is the street looking deserted
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Chai nna you wicked pass Satan
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Kingjames11(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
[left][/left]
ebosie11:

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by EmperorShizzy: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
This man forever remains my role model

*nobody should quote me*

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo cheesy
cheesy cheesy

I wanted to quote you before but stopped to respect your wish angry
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Aburi001: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
Before you insult this man. Remember he is someone's father. Wish him better days.

Lol
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aren't the streets of Abuja wide enough for him to stroll in?

Yeye dey smell......
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

I wanted to quote you before but stopped to respect your wish angry
You wanted to bash right? cheesy
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Built2last:
hiz not an inch more important dan any orda father 8n d country, a thousand fathers av left dis world jst bkos of 1 breathing cattle stick
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by DocHMD: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Oh he is no longer ugwu but he has become stockfish? Please has Osinbanjo's feet finally secreted milk for you sucklers of his feet? You are an unfortunate individual with a bad head... posting only nasty conment from day to night like a jobless man. . . like this guy

You sound pained, what's the source of your neuralgia?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
eida we hear a different story abt hiz arribal 2mao or he cums home and after few weeks h'll return to d streets of London hustling were he can start suya spot?
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Zenlife: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Story!!!
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Klington: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2017
realGURU:
Shame to ipob, shiite, reno, kanu, fayose, gej , pdp
watz diz 1 saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.