Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (103655 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2017
olusipimp:

no brain to decipher left from right, go for a check up
noted!!!! But which hospital will u refer me to.slowpoke.sentimental idiot.this forum shouldn't give u the impetus to talk to people anyhw.u can drive ur point politely without any insult.if u see me in person,can u say that to me?watch ur word

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by famosh: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Oh he is no longer ugwu but he has become stockfish? Please has Osinbanjo's feet finally secreted milk for you sucklers of his feet? You are an unfortunate individual with a bad head... posting only nasty conment from day to night like a jobless man. . . like this guy
So you're just knowing that guy comments like a cretin? The guy is way too unintelligent. In fact, he's a disgrace to unintelligent people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Zenlife: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Ohhh stuff it!!!!
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by ike91: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2017
BUBU IS BACK
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by kettykin: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Another. horrible week loading for wailing zombies. ..PMB to return to Nigeria tomorrow, apostle booty and his Tomato girl, Ngirila locked up, another EFCC raid, more EFCC raid, more confused liepob suckling Osinbajo feet more EFCC raids, Buratia orders liepob to wait for 4000 years for beerfraud or else ....more EFCC raids Court orders interim forfeiture of assets.... how is wailing zombie suppose to live?

Please wailing zombies swallow the entire pack to survive this week

You seem not to get, these ipods are not jealous, the simply want to opt out so that you can continue with your reforms. For buratai to have made the statement simply confirms that Nigerian military is filled mentally sick people and illiterates not even more advanced armies in Russia, India, China make foolish statements and we have an army that could not recover a simple peninsular making noise.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2017
its fake now it has been revealed no mumu is coming back 2mao
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by ngita234(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2017
I wish Mr. President a quick recovery. dis him brown gown sha.. #justobserving

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba no enter oza room oo, your well being is our concern.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by LANGIDI: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Get well quick presido
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Icaretoo:
is any body seeing wat am seeing ?the picture of PMB with that bishop and dis very picture looks

Yes I did though I'm a supporter of pmb but this one might be an old pic. If I see truth i go talk am. Unlike you people that have inbuilt hatred.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by gambo11: 2:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by ahonye15: 2:38am On Mar 10, 2017
wish you quick Recovery my President. come back and pay Lagos State N+power the only State that remain sir.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by iani5050: 4:29am On Mar 10, 2017
so nobody was in the street? nobody took selfie with him? A lonely street indeed!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Icaretoo: 5:25am On Mar 10, 2017
henryhemon:

Yes I did though I'm a supporter of pmb but this one might be an old pic. If I see truth i go talk am. Unlike you people that have inbuilt hatred.

who be u people ?what make u think I am for or against anybody
am just a Nigerian seriously looking for a job at the moment and that's all o so if u are referring to the temporary unemployed then yes am u gal so their is anyway u fit help or connect abeg let me know..one love
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by delishpot: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Ruling Nigeria from London.
Nigerian doctors and nurses, .....shame no Dey catch una? Bubu no trust una degree. He has agreed that you all are death traps waiting to happen. Overly pompous, raw, lack respect for your patients, insensitive and you do not hesitate to show how you have more important things to deal with while attending to patients. He jump una pass. Tufiakwa. Winch wey dey fly for night sef better pass most of una.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks be to Allah. We wish mr president quick recovery and healthy return home
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Sikariyelwa:
Thanks be to Allah. We wish mr president quick recovery and healthy return home

Even the Saudis cannot be thanking Allah for a mistake. That is why they can deport una the most during Haij

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2017
either an old pic or photoshop
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Biafman:
Photoshop for the idiotssss. A very sick OLD man strolling in cold London wearing ordinary bubu clothe. The supposed guy at his right side is well covered with winter jacked. A very healthy looking YOUNG man for that matter. All these photoshopping APC goons think all other people are like them without thinking brain.
my brother I tire..there isn't any need for all this hide and seek photos..let the president come back and talk to us..nigeria is a failed state to be undergoing all these nonsense...
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by driand(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2017
So nobody noticed this is an old picture, probably 5 years old,

OK compare thus pic with the one he took with Bishop of Canterbury on same day

First clue as of the day dey claim he took this picture, his hair is shaved.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Annie939(f): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2017
buhari the London president
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by mystmoze(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This recession part 2 go sweet die grin

he heard that osinbajo is doing fine and naira don appreciate, now he wants to come and destroy the good works

THE STOCKFISH IS COMING HOME TOMORROW undecided
am telling u...pls someone shld tell me how to become a citizen of west Germany
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is just a puppet for the International bankers. That is why he has spent half of his "presidency" abroad.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Anabelfed:
Who saw him

Oga you no de read english? Not saw but spotted
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by plaetton: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Built2last:
Before you insult this man. Remember he is someone's father. Wish him better days.
Before you wish this man well, remember that many souls have suffered and died needlessly under his brutal reign.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2017
mystmoze:

am telling u...pls someone shld tell me how to become a citizen of west Germany

Nothing like west Germany....try togo
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by ericmor: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2017
But y are Nigerians over there don't see him, is it that Nigerians don't leave in the area or they dont recognise the president of their country? Well, I wish him quick recovery
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by ericmor: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
emi14:

Oga you no de read english? Not saw but spotted

Saw , spotted. All na see dem see am
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by ob123: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2017
I hop ur enjoying ther environ
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by TexasR: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Are you kidding me shocked cool shocked shocked shocked
This is an absolute disgrace
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by TexasR: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is an absolute disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.