Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (103649 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=ericmor post=54442492]

Saw , spotted. All na see dem see am]

That one don pass. Now spotted in Kaduna airport
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2017
ericmor:

Saw , spotted. All na see dem see am
That one don pass. Now spotted in Kaduna airport
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by breakeven: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2017
How can a sick man deliver a sick country. Uhmmm! Physician heal thy self first.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by keynesstreet2: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This recession part 2 go sweet die grin

he heard that osinbajo is doing fine and naira don appreciate, now he wants to come and destroy the good works

THE STOCKFISH IS COMING HOME TOMORROW undecided

Your likes tot he was dead, shame on you go find yourself a place to hide your in shame, what's the different between Buhari and osinbajo, isn't it the same administration were dey not voted together to work as team mate.....
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Msmither: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Am I the only one that sees a photoshop picture?
We ain't fools please...
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Vizzim:
Glory be to God. Lemme come-back then humbly resign because of health related issues.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
psucc:
Let tomorrow comes. Stop the fight.
and tomoro has come,
Are you ipods not ashame?
I am ashame of you ipods

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Msmither:
Am I the only one that sees a photoshop picture?
We ain't fools please...
and have you see the photostore of the video?
And you ipods ain't fool please....?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This recession part 2 go sweet die grin

he heard that osinbajo is doing fine and naira don appreciate, now he wants to come and destroy the good works

THE STOCKFISH IS COMING HOME TOMORROW undecided
don't mind those idiots who are they fooling? they are in winter and he dressed like this...
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by psucc(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and tomoro has come, Are you ipods not ashame? I am ashame of you ipods
Ashamed of what? That Buhari has returned or? His presence is of no consequence other than suffering. Not all are ipods, Sir.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Zico0(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
emi14:

Oga you no de read english? Not saw but spotted
What's wrong with him using "saw", spotted - unlike he was in london in hiding.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zico0:

What's wrong with him using "saw", spotted - unlike he was in london in hiding.

The person I address understood it as joke . Don't worry yourself ok.
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by Zico0(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
emi14:

The person I address understood it as joke . Don't worry yourself ok.
Got it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zico0:

Got it

Tnx bro
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by mystmoze(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
emi14:

Nothing like west Germany....try togo
Lol but I tot buhari created west Germany na
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by emi14: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
mystmoze:

Lol but I tot buhari created west Germany na

Hahahahahahahaha not really
Re: President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
old picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.