Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15627 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Hold on, Are you a cheat? LMAO
I'm afraid I'm not. I'm a realist. I tell it as it is. I love women, I love to fuck_ better of it all, I LOVE MONEY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm afraid I'm not. I'm a realist. I tell it as it is. I love women, I love to fuck_ better of it all, I LOVE MONEY.
LOL congrats then. I love money too.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

u so much on point cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. grin grin
Good!. I had your types back then in secondary school. grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by henrylowe(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Brutalized by a mere keyboard warrior? LMAO. How was I brutalized tho?
You went too far.. The dude only threw a subtle attack and you resorted to insult... Have a nice day
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sirusX(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
ok i hope you find a wife with such mentality so both of you can plan to cheat together and be ok with it
What's with the curses...are we in a fight or argument?? undecided

I never mentioned I was in support of cheating, neither am I an advocate to that matter

I only try to analyze issues and bring up points to dialogue about
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Delusions I've lived for how many years? LOL! hunnie, actually you're the one living in delusions if you think this life is all about men. Nope, it's not son. You make your money, and I make mine, legally too. So wtf do you think you can do to intimidate me? deny me of a Dick? LOL there are many fishes in the river, yunno. So it doesn't revolve around you, Life is good. And things can be free if you want it to be *wink
grin

You can deny, but each time you look in the mirror, the truth is staring right at you, it's not forcing you to come out the delusion, no! That's the beauty of it..

It's not Just about Money or dicks my dear, it's everything, and you can deny it still, doesn't change that fact it's a man's world..

So when you ask yourself "why do I do this when he isn't doing it too?" it's a man's world.. wink cheesy

If you desire a fish, please by all means.. Run off and into another "fish" you really didn't need and not pay any price, because everything is free, or have you changed it to "anything can be free if you want it to?"

grin My dear, you need good old life experience
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wtf? Everyone is throwing shades, nobody can argue in peace?..
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:
IT just posted another trash. What would My immaculate figure want with IT'S attention? It's ITS type that gets beaten by ITS husband and takes no action. grin

Dude man up and quote her, its a girl for Bleep sake! its so easy you've already stored the disses on your gadget, all you have to do is copy and paste them.

look at you being all sissy with another girl VS a girl. hey nurse man, man up and give us a show or leave the bitches to do their thing.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
henrylowe:
You went too far.. The dude only threw a subtle attack and you resorted to insult... Have a nice day
Oh yeah? Where did I insult him? He's irrelevant. I don't need to insult an irrelevant being, I tell it as it is.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

LOL congrats then. I love money too.
Thanks. Now we know we have something in common. Let's seek common ground let's see how we can benefit each other, money wise, that is. grin wink
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Good!. I had your types back then in secondary school. grin
hahaha.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
DonGalilo:
Everybody is shouting "women shouldn't settle for less" but what has been predestined can't be changed.
Funny enough, women are getting married to potential cheating husbands everyday. Probably, some of these men had no intention of cheating on their wives before marriage but they would later succumb due to incessant seduction from the opposite sex who find them irresistible. Some people will quickly conclude that real men should be able to resist any temptation but temptation is in degrees.
If you are the type that got married or will get marry to a faithful man by luck, u would really need to thank your stars, because is not by power or by expertise and if u eventually falls in to the group of not so lucky ones, what is expected of you is to assess your marriage to know where the problem comes from.
Am not in support of those women who leave their matrimonial home hastily as a result of infidelity from their husband and at the same time, am not an advocate of infidelity because it's one of the sources of disaster in marriage but above all, nobody is infallible.

There's no such thing as predestination. There's a reason why humans were given the power of choice.
Choices determine your fate. If predestination were real, the power of choice would have been taken away.

It's your choice to cheat or not. You are not a dog or he-goat ruled purely by instincts; in this case, sexual impulses that must be satisfied at all costs.

It's your choice to stick to the terms of the emotional contract with your woman. It's your choice to fight the alluring, tempting invitations by other women or give in to them.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirusX:

What's with the curses...are we in a fight or argument?? undecided

I never mentioned I was in support of cheating, neither am I an advocate to that matter

lol it's not a curse, its a simple prayer, that you should find someone who'd also cheat in certain circumstances and damn the marriage vows
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
professorfal:

Dude man up and quote her, its a girl for Bleep sake! its so easy you've already stored the disses on your gadget, all you have to do is copy and paste them.

look at you being all sissy with another girl VS a girl. hey nurse man, man up and give us a show or leave the bitches to do their thing.

This is what happens when an unknown Thing just jumps into a mention with ITS stupid thumbs outta ignorance.
If you don't know shii, Stfu.
If you can't force me to quote her, Stfu.
If you think Everyone is like you, Pilfering disses from the internet and all, Stfu.

#Filthy Dog.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

You can deny, but each time you look in the mirror, the truth is staring right at you, it's not forcing you to come out the delusion, no! That's the beauty of it..

It's not Just about Money or dicks my dear, it's everything, and you can deny it still, doesn't change that fact it's a man's world..

So when you ask yourself "why do I do this when he isn't doing it too?" it's a man's world.. wink cheesy

If you desire a fish, please by all means.. Run off and into another "fish" you really didn't need and not pay any price, because everything is free, or have you changed it to "anything can be free if you want it to?"

grin My dear, you need good old life experience
Wow what a note. You do know just cos you are deprived of a lot of things in life doesn't mean others are? You know that right? All these boring notes you are typing are baseless. Just know this. Life doesn't revolve around you and it doesn't revolve around me. Live it the way you want to. Quit trying to drag people down to your level OK? now ta ta. You and your boring notes are beginning to bore me.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by DonGalilo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
i hate one sided arguments, since you're in support of promiscuity in marriage, you should also make it clear that both of them should have that liberty to cheat, it should be vice versa, if he's cheating i should be cheating too, chikena

Why am i supposed to be the obly one fighting to keep a marriage, its not a do or die affair and we both had our lives before we got married
I can see that u failed to understand my write up, didn't u see where I said " am not an advocate of infidelity in marriage"?
If u won't be biased, u and I know that men are more prone to things that can make them to become an infidel owing to our visual sensitivity.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by BWare: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

All this nagging and hair pulling won't stop men from cheating..

Here.. I'll make a list..

Categories of women who get cheated on the most/Are likely to be cheated on..

1. The housewife

2. The troublesome bickerer

3. The one who talks before she listens

4. The one with the mental ability of a blue-green algae..

5. The one who's always cooking bullshit..

6. The complacent woman who has the beliefs of a pained feminist but the mind of a trifling newt..

Updated.

7. The wife who thinks God is against sucking your husband's dick during sex

8. The wife who isn't friends, best friends, and sister to her husband.

9. The unexposed Wife

10. The wife with a shallow mind.

11. The wife who does not render moral, financial, and Religious support to the husband.

12. The blind wife..

13. The idle Wife who even being idle, stops taking care of herself.. Puts on weight, wearing village old lady clothes and ish..

14. The disrespectful wife

15. The wife who can't read situations and adapt

16. The wife who thinks life is a Barbie cartoon and is supposed to be perfect for her..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

There's no such thing as predestination. There's a reason why humans were given the power of choice.
Choices determine your fate. If predestination were real, the power of choice would have been taken away.

It's your choice to cheat or not. You are a dog or he-goat rules purely by instincts; in this case, sexual impulses that must be satisfied at costs.

It's your choice to stick to the terms of the emotional contract with your woman. It's your choice to fight the alluring, tempting invitations by other women or give in to them.
Wow Wow *Clapping!!! finally a REAL MAN!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Thanks. Now we know we have something in common. Let's seek common ground let's see how we can benefit each other, money wise, that is. grin wink
LMAO Hell No. Bye.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Choices determine your fate. If predestination were real, the power of choice would have been taken.

It's your choice to cheat or not. You are a dog or he-goat rules purely by instincts; in this case, sexual impulses that must be satisfied at costs.

Kay ma man. You know I always love to give in to them. grin

One shouldn't deny his loins the pleasure to be quenched by an alluring and enticing feeling as slippery as the passage way of a well rounded, curved and blessed lass.

It's always too nice to tell that lil man, "down boy" whenever he wants to show he has a mind of his own.

Let the fiery Phoenix be quenched and quelled by the river of eternal lust and love as embedded between the thighs of a beautiful lass. grin

LOL.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Wow what a note. You do know just cos you are deprived of a lot of things in life doesn't mean others are? You know that right? All these boring notes you are typing are baseless. Just know this. Life doesn't revolve around you and it doesn't revolve around me. Live it the way you want to. Quit trying to drag people down to your level OK? now ta ta. You and your boring notes are beginning to bore me.
grin

I was right about you being irrational and lacking life experience..

A rational person with life experience wouldn't just assume I was deprived of a lot of things in life or throw in Insults for whatever reason..

cheesy Quick suggestion, live by whatever you believe right now, and evaluate your life in 2 years..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sirusX(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
lol it's not a curse, its a simple prayer, that you should find someone who'd also cheat in certain circumstances and damn the marriage vows
Like I said earlier on...

What's with the prayer/curse...are we in a fight or argument??

Neither did I quote you to sly you

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
DonGalilo:
I can see that u failed to understand my write up, didn't u see where I said " am not an advocate of infidelity in marriage"?
If u won't be biased, u and I know that men are more prone to things that can make them to become an infidel owing to our visual sensitivity.
i get that you're not an advocate of infidelity in marriage,

But quit making excuses already, men are prone to things that can make them become an infidel due to what they see, you're indirectly saying, if you see a firmer boob and ass than your wife's you'd go for it

And I'm telling you that since you're already married you should respect the vows and suppress every urge to cheat,

Women are also prone to becoming an infidel due to what they see, ok?

You expect them to stay faithful while you cheat, because you're too weak to control your libido
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

LMAO Hell No. Bye.
Oui. Come back... don't go... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by malikah09: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
**** Do you think marriage revolves around the man? Do you know the emotional and mental damage that cheating can do to a woman? But she should endure right? I Believe every marriage consists of patience and understanding. If a woman decides she cannot tolerate cheating, does that make her fool? Stop trying to justify cheating , your posts are really starting to irritate me. You're talking about enduring? Can your useless ego endure cheating if the tables were turned? Are you sure you will not begin to verbally curse your wife and leave your marriage? You expect the woman to be prim and proper and endure all sorts of bullshi!t You prefer her to suffer in silence for the sake of keeping her marriage? Who do you think you are? Do you think you're doing the woman a favour by marrying her? Gerrahere with your stupid mentality.
tosyne2much:
All I know is that these women will only end up in chaotic marriage.. Reason being that their mentality and perceptions towards marriage are flawed... All these "i can't settle for less and I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed by these naive ladies will only cause derailment and chaos in the home

Most of them will soon get married and will get to see what their mothers have been enduring that has brought about unity in the marriage so far. Then, they will applaud their mothers for endurance and her ability to overlook certain things

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

I was right about you being irrational and lacking life experience..

A rational person with life experience wouldn't just assume I was deprived of a lot of things in life or throw in Insults for whatever reason..

cheesy Quick suggestion, live by whatever you believe right now, and evaluate your life in 2 years..
Please stop posting gibberish here.
Your life and mine aren't the same. Mr Rational person with life experience, You can't force people to believe in whatever bullshit you believe in. Everything in life is a bout choice, You choose to be the way you want to be. If I choose to be a woman won't tolerate any form of B.S in her marriage, that's my choice. Talking about experience like you've had any experience in life. fvck outta here please.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirusX:

Like I said earlier on...

What's with the prayer/curse...are we in a fight or argument??

Neither did I quote you to sly you

alright it is just a mix up, sorry

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by BWare: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
L0velyn:

do you know you can't force your opinion on others?....Every Goddamn person is entitled to his/her opinion....

Dont ever think of settling for less!
What do you mean when you say 'settle for less'

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

This is what happens when an unknown Thing just jumps into a mention with ITS stupid thumbs outta ignorance.
If you don't know shii, Stfu.
If you can't force me to quote her, Stfu.
If you think Everyone is like you, Pilfering disses from the internet and all, Stfu.

#Filthy Dog.

daft Sam ..........I'm anything but a plagiarist I detest the act more than anything in the world. I hate it to the extent I exposed a popular miss nairaland contestant.

My diction is original, every one can see that. you're the underage nurse proclaiming e-war lord from disses compiled from Google, I exposed you once i reckon its still hurting you.

revile galoot I will keep exposing your likes, I know everyone of you.
lurch off let the realists and the originals run the show!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Please stop posting gibberish here.
Your life and mine aren't the same. Mr Rational person with life experience, You can't force people to believe in whatever bullshit you believe in. Everything in life is a bout choice, You choose to be the way you want to be. If I choose to be a woman won't tolerate any form of B.S in her marriage, that's my choice. Talking about experience like you've had any experience in life. fvck outta here please.

I'm still right though..

You know or seen nothing..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
malikah09:
Look at this idiot talking about endurance. Do you think marriage revolves around the man? Do you know the emotional and mental damage that cheating can do to a woman? But she should endure right? I Believe every marriage consists of patience and understanding. If a woman decides she cannot tolerate cheating, does that make her fool? Stop trying to justify cheating , your posts are really starting to irritate me. You're talking about enduring? Can your useless ego endure cheating if the tables were turned? Are you sure you will not begin to verbally curse your wife and leave your marriage? You expect the woman to be prim and proper and endure all sorts of bullshi!t You prefer her to suffer in silence for the sake of keeping her marriage? Who do you think you are? Do you think you're doing the woman a favour by marrying her? Gerrahere with your stupid mentality.
You have spoken wisely.. Can you now clap for yourself? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Love Story (18+) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.