Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15619 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Someone is spoiling for a fight and I ain't even got time for that shii.
I know why she pained though, cuz I whooped her ass the last time she cross mah path.
She thot she was a friend but i dumped her leechy body off mah ass.
Awon Leech. grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes you're very much on point.. Most of them are living in their europhia of fairytales and the Nollywood movies they watch cheesy

The truth is, marriage is not as smooth as these Nairaland ladies watch in movies.. Ladies who are able to tolerate poo are actually the ones enjoying their marriage.. All these ones shouting "I don't take nonsense from any man" will only end up in miserable marriages

That was how a lady was telling me last month that she wouldn't take poo from her mother-in-law nor sisters-in-law when she marries, and that she will give them hot any time any day.. I just looked at her and shook my head at her ignorance
lol... Can any of them boast of just one relationship that didn't break up?

If any of them can boast of just one, I will keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sirusX(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
You still arrived at my point. You men should know there's a limit to anything one could tolerate.
I wouldn't say the focus is on men, but rather the thought of cheating by any partner.

True, there is a limit, but where do you draw the line?

Is love enough to keep you holding on...just a little bit longer, hoping things would change?

I do believe cheating by any person is more about not being content

It's one thing to willingly cheat, and another to get attracted to someone and then desire

Even those that have principles, also get tempted

Have you watched the 2014 movie; Addicted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes you're very much on point.. Most of them are living in the europhia of fairytales and the Nollywood/ Phillipines movies they watch cheesy

The truth is, marriage is not as smooth as these Nairaland ladies watch in movies.. Ladies who are able to tolerate poo are actually the ones enjoying their marriage.. All these ones shouting "I don't take nonsense from any man" will only end up in miserable marriages

That was how a lady was telling me last month that she wouldn't take poo from her mother-in-law nor sisters-in-law when she marries, and that she will give them hot any time any day.. I just looked at her and shook my head at her ignorance

you did wrong, you should have ask her to obtain a baby mama's form.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
what you sow you shall reap, i pray you also marry a wife who'd not only cheat but flaunt it to your very face, and guess what, i expect you to be quiet about it and act like its normal, and your family will be a very happy family
What are you saying? Even if my wife cheats, would it be easy for me to file a divorce and marry another woman? No it won't

The way most of you clamour divorce is very alarming

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

cheesy can this be true? let hear from the horse mouth... Lawlahdey!
shocked shocked

Na lie she lie oh grin grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirusX:

I wouldn't say the focus is on men, but rather the thought of cheating by any partner.

True, there is a limit, but where do you draw the line?

Is love enough to keep you holding on...just a little bit longer, hoping things would change?

I do believe cheating by any person is more about not being content

It's one thing to willingly cheat, and another to get attracted to someone and then desire

Even those that have principles, also get tempted

Have you watched the movie; Addicted
its a movie, movies are different from reality, turning a blind eye to a cheating partner is easier said than done, bunch of Hypocrites everywhere, 98.9% of them saying bullsh!t here cant even bear it if thier partner get close to any girl, they'll die of jealousy, they can say it on Nairaland it doesn't mean they can do it in reality

Lemme ask you a question, please gimme a direct answer, would you turn a blind eye if your wife makes cheating a habbit?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
What are you saying? Even if my wife cheats, would it be easy for me to file a divorce and marry another woman? No it won't

The way most if you clamour divorce is very alarming
Since they aren't ready to listen to advice concerning the dangers that surrounds divorce... Make dem kukuma experience it themselves na, abi kilo feel? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

The way most if you clamour divorce is very alarming
what would you do, you'd be quite about it right? Please lie small small naw
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
shocked shocked

You wee meet us at home... Oshogbo? angry undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
you're the one having problems with comprehension, i don't agree with your opinions because i wasn't brought up that way, stop forcing me to be loose and morally depraved, na by force? if you can't read and understand its not my problem, its your problem, I'm done replying you abeg, I've 101 things to worry about and you're not even a thing

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

dont mind dem kimbra and co wey give me d name grin.dem say the name is sexy for me grin.anyway i like the way u dey shoot dem ur missiles cheesy.slaying them all the way cheesy
hahaha thank you o jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The day these girls understand that Men and women aren't created equal and will never be is the day wisdom begins for them.

do you know you can't force your opinion on others?....Every Goddamn person is entitled to his/her opinion....

Dont ever think of settling for less!

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
That makes me a good wife, giving him the respect in times of trouble. At least, I'm not using his present situation to ridicule him. I know its hard to take actions. If my husband cheats, depending on the circumstances, I may likely stick to the marriage.
You're wise.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I see. So what do you want from a man? You've made it clear you don't need his cheddah and masculine presence.
A caring and loving man. Is that so much?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

A caring and loving man. Is that so much?
It's vague. A cheating man can also be caring and loving.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You're wise.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Since they aren't ready to listen to advice concerning the dangers that surrounds divorce... Make dem kukuma experience it themselves na, abi kilo feel? wink
All I know is that these women will only end up in chaotic marriage.. Reason being that their mentality and perceptions towards marriage are flawed... All these "i can't settle for less and I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed by these naive ladies will only cause derailment and chaos in the home

Most of them will soon get married and will get to see what their mothers have been enduring that has brought about unity in the marriage so far. Then, they will applaud their mothers for endurance and her ability to overlook certain things

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Laveda(f): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes you're very much on point.. Most of them are living in the europhia of fairytales and the Nollywood/ Phillipines movies they watch cheesy

The truth is, marriage is not as smooth as these Nairaland ladies watch in movies.. Ladies who are able to tolerate poo and endure are actually the ones enjoying their marriage.. If you're a lady and you still exhibit the character "I don't take nonsense from any man", you will only end up in miserable marriages and will keep changing husbands like bathroom slippers.

That was how a lady was telling me last month that she wouldn't take poo from her mother-in-law nor sisters-in-law when she marries, and that she will give them hot any time any day they provoke her.. I just looked at her and shook my head at her ignorance

This keep me wondering the mentality ladies carry into their marriages

Okay I need to get this straight, y'all are advocating for promiscuity?

Like it should be an open marriage thing and we should go about sleeping everywhere outside marriage, why should we even think of condoning a cheating partner?

Ah! What a crazy world I live in.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
L0velyn:

do you know you can't force your opinion on others?....Every Goddamn person is entitled to his/her opinion....

Dont ever think of settling for less!
Issh.
All these babies quoting me now.
Babes, did I come personally to you and force you to accept my opinion with a gun to your head?
I only stated my opinion.

Errr..keep your advice to yourself, you know? I didn't ask for it. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
hahaha thank you o jare
mtcheech
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
It's vague. A cheating man can also be caring and loving.
Oh really? wow wow wow. If you want to cheat, fine go and cheat, but once you're back from your cheating, it's over. You can go and stay with whoever you cheated me with. You both deserve each other.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Laveda(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
All I know is that these women will only end up in chaotic marriage.. Reason being that their mentality and perceptions towards marriage are flawed... All these "i can't settle for less and I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed by these naive ladies will only cause derailment and chaos in the home

Most of them will soon get married and will get to see what their mothers have been enduring that has brought about unity in the marriage so far. Then, they will applaud their mothers for endurance and her ability to overlook certain things

They'll end up in such marriage caused they said No to a cheating man? grin

How wise.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
mtcheech
Die, royal morĂ´n, Die.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Oh really? wow wow wow. If you want to cheat, fine go and cheat, but once you're back from your cheating, it's over. You can go and stay with whoever you cheated me with. You both deserve each other.
LOL. Now this response of yours still doesn't answer my question. smiley
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
That reminds me. Why should you give yourself "Efulefu", I saw that name on "Things Fall Apart" and it meant a "Worthless person" as was used to describe the Christian Missionaries and their converts. grin
its lefulefu not Efulefu grin grin grin grin.there is a difference na grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

They'll end up in such marriage caused they said No to a cheating man? grin

How wise.
grin pea sized wisdom, i cant believe this
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sirusX(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
its a movie, movies are different from reality, turning a blind eye to a cheating partner is easier said than done, bunch of Hypocrites everywhere, 98.9% of them saying bullsh!t here cant even bear it if thier partner get close to any girl, they'll die of jealousy, they can say it on Nairaland it doesn't mean they can do it in reality

Lemme ask you a question, please gimme a direct answer, would you turn a blind eye if your wife makes cheating a habbit?
My answer is NO...and I never mentioned anywhere I was in favour of turning a blind eye

It's not easy being with a partner that cheats, especially when you're being faithful

Curious though, is it possible to be in love with someone and still cheat?

PS: The movies I talk about are not just abstract that they don't exist...and I never referred to them as the solution to a problem, but I only brought them up in the first place cz I wanted you to get the idea of people that cheated and why they cheated...instead of bringing up scenarios

The solution/way out that's chosen is based on individual approach
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What question? There's no one in hell I'll condone a cheating, no way. I'll be better of on my own, than staying with a STD, HIV infested human.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What question? There's no one in hell I'll condone cheating, no way. I'll be better off on my own, than staying with a STD, HIV infested human.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
shocked shocked

grin Aderola15 you hear am? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirusX:

My answer is NO...and I never mentioned anywhere I was in favour of turning a blind eye

It's not easy being with a partner that cheats, especially when you're being faithful

PS: The movies I talk about are not just abstract that they don't exist...and I never referred to them as the solution to a problem, but I only brought them up in the first place cz I wanted you to get the idea of people that cheated and why they cheated...instead of bringing up scenarios

The solution/way out that's chosen is based on individual approach
theres no excuse for cheating, the wedding vows they made should mean something, wether good or bad, pleasant or unpleasant, till death do you part, what's so confusing about the vow, its like an agreement clearly stated out, if you must cheat, make it an open marriage, allow her to cheat as well, simple, it shouldn't be one sided, we all have feelings, nobody is superman angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / 90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.