Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15626 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by HARDDON: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
A Child backed by his mother, never knows how the terrain runs

D piglet wudnt understand why their momma uses her nose to scrub for fud until it grows

My Quiet Quill

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't have to carry my matter on ya head cheesy. Who even cares if you view or comment? cheesy... If they mean crop to you, you can always hit your head on the wall cheesy

Lemme get this to your skull, do you know that the crop me fetches money in a little way? You stay here all night and day wasting your precious time on irrelevant matters yet nothing to show for it cheesy

I don't even know about your existence if not for this thread grin
grin

Tosyne!?!! Chai.. Ya a spoilt shild

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

Whoa.! What is IT then? grin
the opposite of an entity, if you know java programming language, you'd understand the statement {NuLL} thats exactly what it is grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Maxi112: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
FTBOY:
this is not a counter thread! DOA.

her faulty thinking and understanding of lawladey's thread, and the urge to please those who were embittered by it, led her to write this junk of nothings in a hurry.

can you show me where lawladey wrote to support cheating husbands in her thread? or where she said your husband must cheat whether you like it or not? the young lady simply tried to help open your mind to accept the bitter realities in today's marriage.

and for those comparing us with our parents...

ask your mom if she ever wore bum shorts and spaghetti (abi wetin dem dey call am sef grin) to the market when she was still growing up.

did she have a badoo or an instagram account to advertise her wares?

did she occasionally leave her parents to spend some time with her boyfriends?

did she send her toto pinshures to men and have sex chats with them? angry

did she give slurpy blowjobs to her boyfriends and have anal sex with them? angry

so how fucking dare you compare yourself with your mom when you're 101% worse than her as a teenager?

toto decay was a known crackhead who used to upload pictures of herself smoking in shower on her instagram account; she dated different men and discussed her sex life in public. but today she's running out of her marriage and crying for sympathy because her husband cheated? undecided

so, you emotional girls and sissy fuckboys need to wake up - the whole system is going bizarre. people now marry pigs and adopt toys as their children. a very wealthy american lady with a large family died but 98% of her property was willed to her german shepherd. you will definitely hear worse very soon...

nobody wishes to have a cheating partner, including me. but if you're looking for that man who would leave his dick with you whenever he's going out, i say "good luck!"
kikikiki loooolz cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by henrylowe(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't have to carry my matter on ya head cheesy. Who even cares if you view or comment? cheesy... If they mean crop to you, you can always hit your head on the wall cheesy

Lemme get this to your skull, do you know that the crop me fetches money in a little way? You stay here all night and day wasting your precious time on irrelevant matters yet nothing to show for it cheesy

Hahaha this is too much ooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by EmperorLee(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
HARDDON:
A Child back by his mother, never know how the terrain runs

D piglet wudnt understand why their momma uses her nose to scrub for fud until it grows

My Quiet Quill

Hnmm, WISDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
the opposite of an entity, if you know java programming language, you'd understand the statement {NuLL} thats exactly what it is grin

Dafuq? grin Where is the chill? embarassed

You mean IT is null and void, IT doesn't exist. grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
you beat me to it grin
All they crave for is for the attention...he's doing his job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

Lemme get this to your skull, do you know that the crop fetches money in a little way? You stay here all night and day wasting your precious time on irrelevant matters yet nothing to show for it cheesy

And Mr Freelancer how do you know I stay here all night and day wasting my precious time? Are you a monitoring spirit?

And if you hadn't quoted me, I wouldn't have to waste this precious time of mine replying you. You knowing about my existence doesn't put food on my table, Mr Freelancer.
I told you I don't quote insignificant beings, that's why I never quoted you. You should do yourself a favour and quit quoting me, Safe some of those your macho pride before it's too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Tosyne!?!! Chai.. Ya a spoilt shild
Wetin I do baba? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
The shoe fitted, so he reacted.
Gracias.
Oh, and he did acknowledge that he's been seeking my attention.
Ciao.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

Dafuq? grin Where is the chill? embarassed

You mean IT is null and void, IT doesn't exist. grin
grinexactly, now you get my point
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wetin I do baba? cheesy
grin

See as you bite am..
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
grinexactly, now you get my point

You mean IT'S existence was a mistake? embarassed grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
HARDDON:
A Child back by his mother, never know how the terrain runs

My Quiet Quill
Hmmm... Deep.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by henrylowe(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

And Mr Freelancer how do you know I stay here all night and day wasting my precious time? Are you a monitoring spirit?

And if you hadn't quoted me, I wouldn't have to waste this precious time of mine replying you. You knowing about my existence doesn't put food on my table, Mr Freelancer.
I told you I don't quote insignificant beings, that's why I never quoted you. You should do yourself a favour and quit quoting me, Safe some of those your macho pride before it's too late.
You have been brutalized so come up with a better punch line grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

What? It revolves around women? grin

Thats the misconception of all these jobless naif social media addict girls, when their nairaland profile,Facebook,instagram pics and dumb twitter tweets never stop garnering likes as well as fuckboys never stop chasing their vaginas.They'd believe fanny is the most precious thing in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

You mean IT'S existence was a mistake? embarassed grin
IT doesn't exist, NULL AND VOID
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

What question? There's no one in hell I'll condone cheating, no way. I'll be better off on my own, than staying with a STD, HIV infested human.
Not all cheating men are infected with STD's. Hope you know this...
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
IT just posted another trash. What would My immaculate figure want with IT'S attention? It's ITS type that gets beaten by ITS husband and takes no action. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

See as you bite am..
You should know I go on my own way cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

I'm very sorry if you take this wrongly, this isn't an insult, but you type like an irrational person with little or no life experience..

It's not a free world my dear, those are delusions you're having.. There's nothing free about the world..
Delusions I've lived for how many years? LOL! hunnie, actually you're the one living in delusions if you think this life is all about men. Nope, it's not son. You make your money, and I make mine, legally too. So wtf do you think you can do to intimidate me? deny me of a Dick? LOL there are many fishes in the river, yunno. So it doesn't revolve around you, Life is good. And things can be free if you want it to be *wink
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sirusX(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
theres no excuse for cheating, the wedding vows they made should mean something, wether good or bad, pleasant or unpleasant, till death do you part, what's so confusing about the vow, its like an agreement clearly stated out, if you must cheat, make it an open marriage, allow her to cheat as well, simple, it shouldn't be one sided, we all have feelings, nobody is superman angry
True...there's no excuse for cheating, and the vows should be an eternal bond/contract/agreement

but, nobody at that stage plans to cheat, else why lose your single status

The issue later becomes borne out of neglect from one partner, or desire for another

That's when the "planning to cheat" begins
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu, I can't quote you oo!, don't know why. Your short must have been an over sized cos the name sounds like it. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
IT doesn't exist, NULL AND VOID

Wicked. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
henrylowe:
You have been brutalized so come up with a better punch line grin
Brutalized by a mere keyboard warrior? LMAO. How was I brutalized tho?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Not all cheating men are infected with STD's. Hope you know this...
Hold on, Are you a cheat? LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
lefulefu, I can't quote you oo!, don't know why. Your short must been an over size cos the name sounds like it. cheesy grin
how did u guess it was buluku? grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
professorfal:

Thats the misconception of all these jobless naif social media addict girls, when their nairaland profile,Facebook,instagram pics and dumb twitter tweets never stop garnering likes as well as fuckboys never stop chasing their vaginas.They'd believe fanny is the most precious thing in the world.
grin

Well said monsieur..

Very well said..

A lot of times, women do things and think it ordinary, or expect the outcome to be that as if it were in an alternate universe..

They think every man is sex driven and so they feel a fanny is as precious as a ticket to heaven.... Well, I don't blame them..

It's still a Man's world.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

how did u guess it was buluku? grin
Common sense. grin cheesy

So I was right?, nice one and you must have had an "I don't care!" attitude. grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirusX:

True...there's no excuse for cheating, and the vows should be an eternal bond/contract/agreement

but, nobody at that stage plans to cheat, else why lose your single status

The issue later becomes borne out of neglect from one partner, or desire for another

That's when the "planning to cheat" begins
ok i hope you find a wife with such mentality so both of you can plan to cheat together and be ok with it
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Common sense. grin cheesy

So I was right?, nice one and you must have had an "I don't care!" attitude. grin
u so much on point cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Love Story (18+) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.