Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59263 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
suzan404:
Is it necessary I tell you?
of course..
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
of course..
Well,I can't say it...just send the money already grin....but don't expect anything wink
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
suzan404:
Well,I can't say it...just send the money already grin....but don't expect anything wink
bravo... Shebi u will advise ur bro to do same
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Ray1251(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
<p>lol</p>
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
A minute silent to all our friends in that ZONE LMAO, the guy na straight outta Zone, sharp guy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by MrGreenMavro: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. angry
same way brother Tietus did to u abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
bravo... Shebi u will advise ur bro to do same
Thank God I don't have a bro tongue....so are you gonna send it? grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Klington: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
The measure u give determines the measure u're going 2 receive.....it's a man's game grin grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
suzan404:

ur account number?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
suzan404:

mchew u no even fine sef. Not sending again
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Amarabae(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Must you demand "something" from a girl before you give her money? thats silly
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by teebillz: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
A sharper guy would have ensured your friends are aware of his generosity. Trust me, they will go fucck him behind your back. Then you won't know when start fighting for a man you never wanted. I have come to learn that girls are more likely to fucck you when they know that you are fuccking other girls.

9 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Hades2016(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
You want chop but can't give

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
mchew u no even fine sef. Not sending again
whatever........I don't want your money again
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
suzan404:
whatever........I don't want your money again
grin she don vex... Lwkmd..
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by justjify(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol she still had the audacity to say men are trash at the end. Not considering that her love for materialistic things resulted to her losing common sense. Women we are better than this. We can do better.

Women like this are trash.
God bless you. The days of your enemy are numbered. That girl is the trashest thing ever liveth
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by VickyRotex(f): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rotfl!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This girl no well. Otun wa sope "The end, Men are trash"

Like sey make I tear am Abara! angry

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
He's a cheap bastard.

If he's Ijebu man like me, he will leave the phone with you because na that phone you go take call bad luck to your life one day grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, [b]you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. [/b]Nonsense.

funny enough you created a thread about having numerous body counts (the # of men you've slept with) and being proud of your body counts but you're here accusing another woman of the same. hypocrisy. https://www.nairaland.com/3676285/ladies-proud-bodycount

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Iseoluwani: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. angry

My thoughts initially too
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AngelicBeing: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
angry angry
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by justjify(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Must you demand "something" from a girl before you give her money? thats silly
Hush there jorr...
If you want a phone why not go ask your father, uncle or brother.

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
Like you haven't accepted a gift from a guy you know you won't date? Make I hear Word!!

Your brows are a disaster
your weave is a disaster
your hair is a disaster

you're a disaster.

I'm trolling grin

5 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
So olosho dey Sudan too? shocked
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Durentmoney: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
Like you haven't accepted a gift from a guy you know you won't date? Make I hear Word!!
sister u ugly die. Your ugliness dey fall my hand

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Safiaa(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Don't try me please.

Where's the hypocrisy there? My thread promotes being proud of your sexuality and not lying about your body count. Never once did I promote promiscuity. Did I say that it was okay to use your body as a tool to get materialistic things? I would never agree with that, as I believe that is not right. What did I accuse her of?

Comprehending is the key! Learn how to do it pleasee!!!
aflyingbird:

funny enough you created a thread about having numerous body counts (the # of men you've slept with) and being proud of your body counts but you're here accusing another woman of the same. hypocrisy. https://www.nairaland.com/3676285/ladies-proud-bodycount

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
teebillz:
A sharper guy would have ensured your friends are aware of his generosity. Trust me, they will go fucck him behind your back. Then you won't know when start fighting for a man you never wanted. I have to learned that girls are more likely to fucck you when they know that you are fuccking other girls.

Zaga, Word!

Her friends were already aware. Hence they recommended her asking for a phone.
The guy la very dull. Even his last 2 moves were so dull!

All he needed to do was show n say : i celebrating, just won a contract! Go get ur friends, we all balling out!.
See? N d rest they say is history
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Arsenalholic(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol she still had the audacity to say men are trash at the end. Not considering that her love for materialistic things resulted to her losing common sense. Women we are better than this. We can do better.

Women like this are trash.
Your next cup of coffee (or whatever drink you dig), is on me!

She ended this post by calling men trash, yet she tagged along and was looking to feed fat on said "trash" until the guy owned her and showed who is boss. She must be very receptive to trash for her to have clung to "trash" all the while.

I detest girls like this with a passion.

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by seangy4konji: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na money ritual sure pass with that girl.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by eminikansoso(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. Nonsense.
Total knock out grin

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
the rich ugly guy is sharp.he must be a warri boy grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
The guy is to blame!!!! angry ask me why

Seconded...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.