Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (78660 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
who snapped the second picture?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by GdexFolami(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
The guy resemble "the count" from sesame Street
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by tundeayo2020: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tazdroid:
which way? Lagos-Ibadan express? Lokoja-Abuja road? grin
undecided undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Romantic
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wait ooo. This guy rub eyepencil, as in paint im eyebrows? The guy get time sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by mmsen: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michellla:
shes cute too

See lie.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
The babe get as she be
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
The guy fine but the babe........... make I no talk
Make I help u finish am. The babe dey 'unfine'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by jbhill(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
MAKE I TALK?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies
Craziest comment I must saygrin

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
but this guy fix weavon for eyebrow??
Them be like water painted artwork.
I pity this girl,the guy wan dupe u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
CzarChris:
Wait ooo. This guy rub eyepencil, as in paint im eyebrows? The guy get time sha.
omo,e be like say d guy fix weavon for eyebrow
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who was taking pictures
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by 9ja4show: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:

Nothing like a good woman, only kids run after physical appearance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies
Seriously you girls are the ones responsible for why most guys seek solace outside Naija cos your demands are too much grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by odinga1of: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry

Guy you too funny """Pasta ke'''''''''' what about Maccaroni
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by holysaint1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
To my future wifey...
Just for the record ... I don't do shiiiiiit like this...
I like it simple and plain....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Good for them
you dont sound happy sister why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by yinkson(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
E dey pain u
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michellla:
shes cute too
what did you just say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
but naija girls,u na see say una don fucck up?

Even malawian girls don dey overtake una....una too dey demand

soonest,sudanese,afghanistani,mozambique,mauritian etc woman will soon be running after us and nigerian men will be an endangered species to una

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
After the reggae ,play d blues ( singing) ..but in dis case - after d proposer spread d legs d legs (sing wit me(
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Emestar1999: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chai! I just dey wish sai na mua. Chai baba God pick up ma call grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
PenisCaP:
Igbo boys always handsome!!.

dats y wen i waka for street some attention seekin babes be like... "hi how can get to allen junction"...

meanwhile shez heading straight to allen... TELL ME MORE! tongue
You dead oh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
tundeayo2020:
mine is on the way.

I don't know why I have a phobia for blindfolds.
Bea you need inplants asap. Your boobs are so unattractive
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
LAFO:
Nice place to propose
dat bed iz gon catch fire few hours after she said yes
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michellla:
shes cute too

She is just normal. Without make-up, well lipsrsealed

Long time Michelle. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
see d face like EBA
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!

i just dey imagine wetin go follow after the proposal

D guy too sharp abeg
Lol... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smart guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
wetin b ur own
Thick cute Babe, she fine jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.