Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (78662 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Only a dumb fool has such mentality you had!
wise fellow

do you listen to news ?

reasons why south Africa are attacking Nigerians in SA is because of Nigerians that are making it and also that Nigerians are getting married to their women
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
wise fellow

do you listen to news ?

reasons why south Africa are attacking Nigerians in SA is because of Nigerians that are making it and also that Nigerians are getting married to their women

No vex jooor. I'm just playing with you. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
madridsta007:

Haha. Well, a large percentage of ladies from Eastern and Southern Africa have a solid preference of Nigerian guys, especially those from the East— Igbos. They celebrate dating an Igbo guy as a big, big thing. Their usual complains are "our guys cant take care of a woman, they drink, womanise and beat women. If I have a baby for an Igbo guy, he won't dump me but he will marry me especially if it's a son..."

You see the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA? It is driven in good measure, by this reason, the so-called "stealing of their ladies."

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
ipreach:

their
thanks for d correction, I didn't notice
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by ipreach: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
thanks for d correction, I didn't notice
yea!

We are human and are meant to make mistakes in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.