Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (78642 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Caseless: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry
lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2017
brainiac228:
are you jealous
why should I be?Moreover I am taken already. Just hoping xenophobia doesn't happen in Malawi just like its happening in south Africa
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2017
UncutSk:
cry grin grin cheesy
laff
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol don't worry Nigerian men won't finish more still dey lol. Correlation between xenophobic and African I her marriage is funny by the way. I think its more of job related and benefits given to foreigners
if the men like let them finish, my children will marry d right husband and wife.According to the news the reason for xenophobia is Job and their women.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2017
smartty68:
As long them two love themselves. Then no wahala
Hmm ok
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2017
smartty68:

Wow. E cheap o. I hope say una family people no go come live with me after I marry you? Cos this bribe cheap and e get as e be. I dey fear small sha grin
lol no.They believe that too much money means the are selling their children and as a means of reducing singles.

But we funny sha ,money too much we complain,money too small you don d fear
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Etua kafa si anubatalu anyi ndi ara na ala Igbo
Mtcheeew sad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2017
with all the Ngozi Amaka Fatima Bola in Nigeria today you have to up to Malawi? Then who will take care of Nigerian girls?
No wonder cucumber parties increases.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:
The guy fine but the babe........... make I no talk

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by pabloXL: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2017
The guys eyebrows sha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2017
NiteCrawler:
One side of me says "aww romantic and sweet" while the other side says "rubbish, unoriginal, fake and stupid.

That cool nw we know u bipolar
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Olumighty2038(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2017
LALASTICLALA..But it nice,why hotel na,he no get house
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by ipreach: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies

their
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Alexrayz:

That cool nw we know u bipolar

One part of me wants to shoot you in the head and the other part want to hang you upside down till your blood rushes to your head and causes it to explode.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
The guy dey bear my surname n him come dey answer my younger brother name. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by cdialauka: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2017
I know this guy...He is the cofounder of hotweddings24.... www.instagram.com/Hotweddings24
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies

Haha. Well, a large percentage of ladies from Eastern and Southern Africa have a solid preference of Nigerian guys, especially those from the East— Igbos. They celebrate dating an Igbo guy as a big, big thing. Their usual complains are "our guys cant take care of a woman, they drink, womanise and beat women. If I have a baby for an Igbo guy, he won't dump me but he will marry me especially if it's a son..."

You see the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA? It is driven in good measure, by this reason, the so-called "stealing of their ladies."
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Etetejake(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
A nigerian girl will prefer u use dollars for the setting than rose flowers.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2017
dainformant:
When Nigeria meets Malawi..A Nigerian entrepreneur, Diala-uka Bobby surprised his Malawian girlfriend Edna Muluzi after devising this means to propose to her... He took his partner into the bedroom blindfolded without her knowing what was already planned.. The handsome guy who placed roses on the bed asking her 'Will You Marry Me', popped the question as soon as she entered the room... She said YES to his proposal.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-how-this-handsome-nigerian-guy.html

Dude looks like a filthy goat.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:

Only a dumb fool has such mentality you had!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
madridsta007:

Haha. Well, a large percentage of ladies from Eastern and Southern Africa have a solid preference of Nigerian guys, especially those from the East— Igbos. They celebrate dating an Igbo guy as a big, big thing. Their usual complains are "our guys cant take care of a woman, they drink, womanise and beat women. If I have a baby for an Igbo guy, he won't dump me but he will marry me especially if it's a son..."

You see the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA? It is driven in good measure, by this reason, the so-called "stealing of their ladies."
What you types made 0 sense. Get your brain examined.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry

...You guys and inferiority complex/whinning /stupiddity na 5 and 6....Nigerians ladies marry Foreigners all the time but you will never hear them making silly comments like you childish males do all the time here.You guys are always under the illusion that you are all that...but you are not..far from it.

....Little wonder most of you deceiving yourselves with #teamwhitewomen end up with old white women your granny's age-mate as wives embarassed..i mean which cute young and pretty white ladies you are so desperate to marry will agree to your proposal with your mindsets??..Its only Nigerian ladies that can cope with your nonsense honestly..unlike Nigerian women who daily marry young handsome men from other races without whinning about Nigerian men and making senseless noises all over the place

..Its now #teammalawian no longer #teamwhitewomen right cheesy??...dont worry it will soon be #teambeninrepublic# or #teanNigerrepublic...The earlier you all grow up and act rationally,the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Jodha(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
The guy is cute... Too bad he had to go.. All the way to Malawi.. When we have pretty girls here.. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Haha..funny
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Michellla(f): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
wristbangle:

She is just normal. Without make-up, well lipsrsealed
Long time Michelle. cool
yeah yoo. smiley how you been?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Michellla:
yeah yoo. smiley
how you been?

Bonjour madam. Comment c'est passé voutre nuit? cool. Am good

Sent a mail 2 u ysterdy.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by prince049(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
NiteCrawler:
One side of me says "aww romantic and sweet" while the other side says "rubbish, unoriginal, fake and stupid.

the devil and the angel in you i guess
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Michellla(f): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Bonjour madam. Comment c'est passé voutre nuit? cool. Am good
Sent a mail 2 u ysterdy.
oh ohkayy. Will check
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:
The guy fine but the babe........... make I no talk
thats love bro
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
What you types made 0 sense. Get your brain examined.

Lol. Caroline Olawale.
I sense serious anger in your words. Perhaps if you could leave out emotions from your words, you can make a better comment?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
what a beautiful couple! congratulations to both of them, they look really happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Experience With Codedruns ? / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.