Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (78649 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
unstableaswater:

Ur comments are absolutely correct.

Have women finished in Nigeria? Must people just make spontaneous decision without weighing the pros and cons.

Decisions like marriage are not something u make spontaneously without throughly thinking it through or consulting loved ones.

Ur marriage decision will impact on ur future generations and by extension posterity. Many spontaneous marriage crash with alot of tears and noise but with due consultation and weighing up the pros and cons it could have been avoided.

South Africans are killin Nigerians becos they marry their women, who knows wat treatment awaits the half Nigerian children?
They eventually becomes South Africans
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Maski87: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
With all the girls wey dey look for husband ,this fine boy go marry Malawi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by brainiac228(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
unstableaswater:

Ur comments are absolutely correct.

Have women finished in Nigeria? Must people just make spontaneous decision without weighing the pros and cons.

Decisions like marriage are not something u make spontaneously without throughly thinking it through or consulting loved ones.

Ur marriage decision will impact on ur future generations and by extension posterity. Many spontaneous marriage crash with alot of tears and noise but with due consultation and weighing up the pros and cons it could have been avoided.

South Africans are killin Nigerians becos they marry their women, who knows wat treatment awaits the half Nigerian children?
is it your marriage? ¿
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nduemma12(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
[b][/b] ;Dlols bahd man
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!
i just dey imagine wetin go follow after the proposal
D guy too sharp abeg
lols bahd man
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!
D guy too sharp abeg
lols bahd man
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!
D guy too sharp abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by unstableaswater: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:

They eventually becomes South Africans

I think certain parents have not trained their children properly, becos from my point of view, many of them have grown into naive adults. The price they pay for their naivety is high and consequences will be felt for generations, yet unborn.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2017
tundeayo2020:
mine is on the way.

I don't know why I have a phobia for blindfolds.

why the phobia na

that will always be part of our nightly game
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Mehn! I notice say u dey most times be second to comment, shey na fate choose u nii baba sad angry

grin cheesy
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
The guy resemble "the count" from sesame Street
he no wear d collar na grin grin grin grin.so u watch sesame street as a child? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by goingape1: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2017
dainformant:
When Nigeria meets Malawi..A Nigerian entrepreneur, Diala-uka Bobby surprised his Malawian girlfriend Edna Muluzi after devising this means to propose to her... He took his partner into the bedroom blindfolded without her knowing what was already planned.. The handsome guy who placed roses on the bed asking her 'Will You Marry Me', popped the question as soon as she entered the room... She said YES to his proposal.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-how-this-handsome-nigerian-guy.html
our baboons you see!

Useless naija women
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2017
PenisCaP:
Igbo boys always handsome!!.

dats y wen i waka for street some attention seekin babes be like... "hi how can get to allen junction"...

meanwhile shez heading straight to allen... TELL ME MORE! tongue

Igbo boy to the coregrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Women don finish for Nigeria abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry

lmaooo! cheesy

Chaiii, you don craze finish. Na complement grin

Pasta kor, Rice ni. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:03am On Mar 20, 2017
Dats a wife material dre......
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by PenisCaP: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2017
pcguru1:

I have a friend that looks almost exactly like TTT hea Igbo and girls dey always look even for bukka hit today some girls dey act like small girls because of the guy.

Lol.. is he igbo?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by PenisCaP: 3:39am On Mar 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
You dead oh

Nop i dodge am undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2017
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!
D guy too sharp abeg
nor be naija guy? e dey d blood
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Meanwhile Nigerian girls are here looking for husband you go and marry a Malawian.. Kontinue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Bcbabe(f): 4:19am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When her Papa ask for the below; no come talk for here oga! grin grin grin grin grin grin
dainformant:
When Nigeria meets Malawi..A Nigerian entrepreneur, Diala-uka Bobby surprised his Malawian girlfriend Edna Muluzi after devising this means to propose to her... He took his partner into the bedroom blindfolded without her knowing what was already planned.. The handsome guy who placed roses on the bed asking her 'Will You Marry Me', popped the question as soon as she entered the room... She said YES to his proposal.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-how-this-handsome-nigerian-guy.html

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Preca:
ha ha!! You have spoil:Dnot everything ends the way you think

las las na bed e go end
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by malificent(f): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2017
This is beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:
The guy fine but the babe........... make I no talk
the girl tried.....she don't hv to look like a sxx goddess before she z called beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by hardbody: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2017
LAFO:
Nice place to propose

Abi oooo. The proposal will now be consummated on top of that bed.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Na Tanzania babe I want
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 5:46am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies
cry grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by icejoel(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2017
undecided
wahles:
Nice.. wait for mine grin.. goan b epic
when
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lol.. is he igbo?

100% Igbo boy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by meeketta: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:
WATIN U WON TALK?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2017
The guy is so Handsome and fresh!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by vague: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:
you are 90cm tall and you want to talk about what is fine and what is not fine? Grow another 100cm before you start talking small boy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by PrettyEva(f): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=professorfal post=54751421] The guy fine but the babe........... make I no talk[/quo]

In her, he is seeing the most beautiful girl in the wide world.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by acada111(f): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.