Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (50241 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Goroz: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
jaybee3:

The joke is on you bro.... How do you fix a bulb that has a pre-determined life cyle or better still acceptable threshold for optimum working condition?
Damn! This is so savage. I need a minute to appreciate it. grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
jamislaw:
Yes o my Brother, it takes people with potentials to differentiate between academy success from intellectual success.

Chai! Come and see 3rd Class English! shocked shocked

I nor tell you....!

Below is how those with 1st/2nd class write it: kiss kiss
It takes people with potential, to differentiate between academic success and intellectual success.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
jaybee3:

The joke is on you bro.... How do you fix a bulb that has a pre-determined life cyle or better still acceptable threshold for optimum working condition?

o boi

this thread just keeps giving

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
what did u graduate with and what have you achieved so far
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Acetyl(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and elumelu and ibori are third class holders
Amaechi inclusive
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by 2shur: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
I got a third class too
Buh fuc it
I aint never working for nobody
I aint never gonna say sir to nobody
I spend 150k yearly jus for internet
I'm my own boss

Aint never going broke

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Rilwayne001: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i love it bro, dino is a role model for the youths of this country....... hope you ve take breakfast son.....

So you graduated with third class?

No wonder your brain isn't stable grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Acetyl:
Amaechi inclusive
Okay those. Are great men
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Please don't say survival of the fittest here as you will be in deliberately be insulting yourselves. Dino is a bloody thief who is too coward to make money without stealing from the poor. If it's a game of survival, I am sure you are his prey as he robbed from you. Preys are not suppose to praise their predators.

Stop worshipping ill gotten wealth. With all the looting he's not close to share same room (financially) with the 37 year old Facebook guy and Dude never looted the American treasury.
he is never stole frm me,even our so call flabomyant pastors with pjet stole frm d very poor u included do not judge only dino.u too will steal us blind if gvn d oppurtunity u pple like dino always claim to fight for d poor.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
what did u graduate with and what have you achieved so far

Read your thread carefully again, i have answered that somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Geogeo1: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Point of correction, Elumelu didnt come out with 3rd Class.
He came out with 2:2.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
2shur:
I got a third class too
Buh fuc it
I aint never working for nobody
I aint never gonna say sir to nobody
I spend 150k yearly jus for internet
I'm my own boss

Aint never going broke
bigger u men
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Read your thread carefully again, i have answered that somewhere.
tell me to my face
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by 0b10010011: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Olodo!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Geogeo1:
Point of correction, Elumelu didnt come out with 3rd Class.
He came out with 2:2.
Okay third class is not to be demonized ok
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by queenDD(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lordkylie:
It's not acrime to graduate with a third class neither is it a thing of pride. I believe every one has the capacity to graduate with something better all things being equal. If peradventure something happens and you graduate with a poor result(because a 3rd class is) ,it's not the end of the world but puhlease don't flaunt it in our faces like it's a great achievement. You are encouraging others to be lazy and not give their best and I have a problem with that. Just because some third class graduates were able to turn their lives around doesn't mean we should encourage others to tow that line. For every third class holder out there making it,there are tons who are biting their fingers for wasting their potential.

Well said dear. I don't just understand the Op.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by itzemar(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
some people sef ehn.... the issue is not that he graduated with a third class bros.... the issue is that he did not graduate... if he did why can't they produce his original certificate I like you for having self esteem, but please try and have sense on top angry

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Tjayjosh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

My boss is a 2:1 accountant with an ICAN, one of the smartest men i have ever worked with. What else do you have to say.

Pls grow up
I've read almost all the comments here. I usually do not comment on threads like this. Though, there are some truth in some of the things you have said, the motive behind it, is a thing of concern. Life is not always how we see it. You need to grow up bro.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Afrokan(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria has literally broken all known laws..
Success in Nigeria is defined by wealth accumulation irrespective of the legitimacy. An armed robber can be deemed successful if he accumulates enough money to oppress is victims. Nigeria is doomed and its only a matter of time before things get out of hand.
We lack all known social values.

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rozayx5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Even you sef deny them ...... like Simon Peter deny Jesus!! shocked shocked

the perception that idefend them does not mean i am one thats why i clearly stated that . i sent my point across
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by 0b10010011: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
jamislaw:
Yes o my Brother, it takes people with potentials to differentiate between academy success from intellectual success.

You truly deserve the 3rd class!

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Qriousity(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

You with your 3rd class where are you, what have you accomplished? Lets compare the 2 of us. When i am 50+ like melaye we will compare again.

No wonder nairaland has this much traffic, the number of ignorant dudes who dont know what to do with their life are overwhelming.

3rd class is nothing to be proud of.
lolz. Chai you just made me laugh. What i'll achieve in 1year it's take you 15years to even achieve one third. Better focus on your work Oga Vani.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tjayjosh:

I've read almost all the comments here. I usually do not comment on threads like this. Though, there are some truth in some of the things you have said, the motive behind it is a thing of concern. Life is not always how we see it. You need to grow up bro.

What do you think is my motive for being harsh with the OP?

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by sholeypra(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Graduating with a third class is not the issue, but my problem with Nigeria youth is shading the truth. There is no way we gonna move this country forward if we can't be truthful to ourselves always.. I doubt if the requirements to the office of a senator includes just 1st class or 2.1 or 2.2 graduate...

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

ur gpa no dey show for face...bro getting 1st class, 2:2,2:1.. will not make a crowd to stand for you. You are happy u re working for someone when ur mates are building empires. Am sure u dnt know shit, cram and pass exam. When i mean knw shit not what you studied at sch, ur general knowledge, from ur comments ur character is zero.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Afrokan(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
Those 3rd stops him from making the money he want or achieving his goals. The only difference between 1st class and 3rd class is information gap.
Seriously? In Engineering the difference is approach. If a unique and unfamiliar problem is introduced into the system, the difference between the intelligent students and the rest of the class is there approach.
Having 3rd class in most cases relates to intelligently backward individuals but in very few cases is having square pegs in round holes.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Jobos(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:

This guy just messed up himself. You think you are a kid?

Graduating third class isn't the problem, some people do not even go to school. The problem is the fact that he forged his result to go for NYSC. This goes to show how criminal minded this man is. We shouldn't be celebrating criminals like this because kids like you will not see anything wrong in it. Many people will see it as another idea to skip their carryovers and forged their own results just to go for NYSC.

Chris, you have not only disgraced yourself but you have ended up making it difficult for serious minded people to take you serious since you want tow the path of the jaguda senator. A senator who should have been locked in kirikiri irregularities in his certificate, you are here cheering him.

On behalf of smart and intelligent Uniben engineering graduates who used the LT1, LT2, LT3 and LT4, we hereby disso ciate from you because you have brought shame to our beloved class.

Thank you very much for dissassociating your class from him.orelse they will turn Uniben to ABU where anything goes.

Moreover, nobody is blaming Dino for have 3rd class but how he got admission for master degree without PGD , EXCEPT only on ABU.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Even you sef deny them ...... like Simon Peter deny Jesus!! shocked shocked

the guy na clown

in the same sentence he is supporting them
while also throwing them under the bus
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jobos:

Thank you very much for dissassociating your class from him.orelse they will turn Uniben to ABU where anything goes.

Moreover, nobody is blaming Dino for have 3rd class but how he got admission for master degree without PGD , EXCEPT only on ABU.
is he in my class,?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Lordkylie(f): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
queenDD:

Well said dear. I don't just understand the Op.
thanks dear, Nigerians never cease to amaze.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering
Good for you. But to set record straight, Dino didn't graduate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.