Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49515 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
rozayx5:

degree has nothing do with real life

wake up bro

You are very right. Degree do not justify how successful you will be in life. But going to uni and getting good grades is meant to be a 1st step in this journey called life. After spending hundredsof thousands and 4 years then graduate with a 3rd class, is it something to celebrate?

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Third class holders are not to be treated as outcasts ok
buffalowings:

nobody is saying it's a crime

but the job market bleeps you more royally if you've third class

not that it matters anyway
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Dino might not have wasted his parents money but he surely stole your commonwealth to fund his luxury lifestyle despite having no source of income but politics. Now should you be debating with me or Dino and his cohorts who has deliberately raped you?
what i am saying is as far has Dino is concern he has acheive a lot in life looking back frm where he came frm,he is fulfill,success is relative,he is smart,in life it is survival of d fittest,how many 1st class can afford a Bentley?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rozayx5(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

You are very right. Degree do not justify how successful you will be in life. But going to uni and getting good grades is meant to be a 1st step in this journey called life. After spending hundredsof thousands and 4 years then graduate with a 3rd class, is it something to celebrate?

sure it is

cause you graduated
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Bizibi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
people who block still get good grades
just do what you do best and try to understand the system you were born in,riches will be close to u
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thank u
Bizibi:
just do what you do best and try to understand the system you were born in,riches will be close to u
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

How is it absurd, since when is 3rd class celebrated? On the contrary you are a hypocrite, you have a 2:1 but tell your 3rd class friends that they have nothing to be worried about.

I am pissed at the OP for opening this stupid thread to justify his 3rd class inly cuz dino is a senator with a 3rd class therefore it is great.

You are not GOD or even close to him to know how far i will go in life. I am smart, hardworking and try to live rifht, anything that comes my way good or bad i will take it in my stride.

I would rather encourage third class graduates than heap scorn upon them which you did by your initial post... Moreover, it won't determine their being successful or otherwise in life...

I do not celebrate them, but I will not denigrate them either because some ills may have befallen them which led to the poor grade...

Learn to encourage and uplift people around you, cos hope may be all they got...

Learn to give kind words and not ridicule people for their failures...

Ciao
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by selingel: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Go and shut it down,u think its like your laptop
I dont think you went through the four walls of any university. If you did, you will never support what is not right. If his certificate shows B. A. in jeography, such a university no matter how highly placed, must be shut down.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Yea....... not surprised that you stand with criminals.
We know your types when we were in school

Layabouts who bribe Lecturers, carry "expo" or steal question papers out-rightly.

As strange as it is in Nigeria of today, where graduating with a "near-failure" has now turned to a badge of honour!
Where those who are supposed to be at the bottom of the ladder, now stride over the intellectual and hard-workers who have proven their mettle.

Like it is said, "Unorthodox specimen, conglomerate to the nearest proximity" .........In simple English: Birds of the same feather flock together!

I dont stand with "below average" CRIMINLAS.

#ClassOfFirstClass
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
What are u saying,engineering student are known to support each other even in face of injustice,u have no right to even call yourself a corrosive material
realhumanity:

This guy just messed up himself. You think you are a kid?

Graduating third class isn't the problem, some people do not even go to school. The problem is the fact that he forged his result to go for NYSC. This goes to show how criminal minded this man is. We shouldn't be celebrating criminals like this because kids like you will not see anything wrong in it. Many people will see it as another idea to skip their carryovers and forged their own results just to go for NYSC.

Chris, you have not only disgraced yourself but you have ended up making it difficult for serious minded people to take you serious since you want tow the path of the jaguda senator. A senator who should have been locked in kirikiri irregularities in his certificate, you are here cheering him.

On behalf of smart and intelligent Uniben engineering graduates who used the LT1, LT2, LT3 and LT4, we hereby dissociate from you because you have brought shame to our beloved class.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TapDance: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

yeye... if i may ask, what have you made of graduating with a first class. I am sure you are just a part of the get a good job herd. Your life doesn't portray no first at all. I won't be shocked if you are subordinate to a third class graduate, and the third class guy is doing fantastically better than you are

Are you challenging me to a bragging contest cheesy
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Walelavender(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP this thread is needless. To make it worse you are identifying with a controversial Senator whose integrity has always been questioned.
Sincerely it's never a crime to graduate with a 3rd class,especially in the ever competitive and challenging School/Faculty of Engineering in any Varsity.
However it's nothing to be proud of.

Nothing can substitute hardwork while on and out of campus. Let's encourage our wards/siblings to graduate with good grades.If the lowest class of degree surfaces,let it not be for laziness on the part of the students but circumstances uncontrollable.
You don't want to experience the outright descrimination and rejection of this class of grade in a saturated labour market.
Civil Engineering is a nice course. Expand your opportunities and impact by developing yourself.
#ProudlyCivilEngineerMNSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
That's judeffc handiwork,and i can sue u for blackmail
buffalowings:

I'm not surprised my brother

my gripe is with op
cos he is a scam

claiming sometime ago that he has 18mill in his account only to be busted

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Kondomatic(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
darlenese:
Shame and u and Dino
And you too
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
That's judeffc handiwork,and i can sue u for blackmail

modified
sorry
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Qriousity(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
You that finished with first class what have you achieved? I'm sure your sorry ass still depend on your parents for daily bread. Hypocrisy at it's peak. Rubbish!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Melaye is been witch hunted,and i graduated with that grade because my 100 level had issue from the marking system and that affected me till i graduated,
Walelavender:
OP this thread is needless. To make it worse you are identifying with a controversial Senator whose integrity has always been questioned.
Sincerely it's never a crime to graduate with a 3rd class,especially in the ever competitive and challenging School/Faculty of Engineering in any Varsity.
However it's nothing to be proud of.

Nothing can substitute hardwork while on and out of campus. Let's encourage our wards/siblings to graduate with good grades.If the lowest class of degree surfaces,let it not be for laziness on the part of the students but circumstances uncontrollable.
You don't want to experience the outright descrimination and rejection of this class of grade in a saturated labour market.
Civil Engineering is a nice course. Expand your opportunities and impact by developing yourself.
#ProudlyCivilEngineerMNSE
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why do u people like attacking innocent people
buffalowings:

modified
sorry
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Lordkylie(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

i still maintain whosoever awarded you a degree made a historic mistake, I am so irked trying to comprehend what you are saying, your writing skills doesn't speak well of your educational history. Please what you should do is, tell this to your neighbour in yoruba and make a plea to them to transcribe into English and post here again.
you could have simply asked politely for me to break it down for you since you lack comprehension. That's no surprise though considering you "standwithdino". Sleep with dogs you'll wake up with fleas.
Anyway in simpler terms for simpletons,what I'm saying is :graduating with a third class is not the end of the world BUT do not make it seem like a good thing. You can make something out of your life after failure but it doesn't mean failure is in itself a good thing. It is at best something which may or may not spur you on to greater things.
P.S: you're the one who needs a degree review and by transcribe ,did you mean translate?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

And you sound like a fool, a pussy with a yeast infection The stench of your ignorance is choking us here.
Why dont you show us how much you have you demented baboon. you probably think riding Dino's nuts makes you a millionaire too? Hahahah youre a joke, an excuse for a human being. Probably one of those failed abortion children who didnt form properly. You fùck off my mentions I got lots of smack and I snack on malformed imbeciles like you

You live a pathetic life isn't it obvious from your rant. You sound like a child from a broken home, or one of those wife-beater homes
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I would rather encourage third class graduates than heap scorn upon them which you did by your initial post... Moreover, it won't determine their being successful or otherwise in life...

I do not celebrate them, but I will not denigrate them either because some ills may have befallen them which led to the poor grade...

Learn to encourage and uplift people around you, cos hope may be all they got...

Learn to give kind words and not ridicule people for their failures...

Ciao

If you read my other comments you would have seen where i said he should go and improve himself, I was harsh because he was proud to have a 3rd class. I have a cuz staying with me that made 3rd class do you think i denigrate him, he is ashamed and remorseful that he bleeped up education wise and he went to a 300k per year university.

I have enrolled him to do his masters but you know he has to do pre degree courses b4 he is accepted. If he made 2:2 at least it would have been easier.

These are the challenges he faces cuz of his degree. There is something called tough love and that is d route i took with the OP.

Dont celebrate mediocrity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
rozayx5:

sure it is

cause you graduated

SMH goodluck bro.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Melaye is been witch hunted,and i graduated with that grade because my 100 level had issue from the marking system and that affected me till i graduated,

never in all this mess did I hear anyone targeting him because he had third class

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vislabraye(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

Nothing proud of being 3rd class but a lot of people who awarded such deserved better. I've witnessed an instance when a 3rd class graduate was amongst the top 12 in an aptitude test of over 500 candidates.
It's unfortunate our schools contribute to this.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by realhumanity: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
What are u saying,engineering student are known to support each other even in face of injustice,u have no right to even call yourself a corrosive material

You are the one with no right to insult a corrosive mind with such mediocre thread. Supporting a tout in this present time and space shows how you do not really partake in activities in the great engineering faculty in uniben.

If you are an engineering graduate, you won't be doing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Qriousity(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

you have a bloated head. Oga first class is Ubong King not your mate? He is a third class graduate who is now a multi billionaire. I'm sure your bank account is reading a Jersey number. Tufiakwa!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
I was actively involved ok,what set did u graduate with...
realhumanity:

You are the one with no right to insult a corrosive mind with such mediocre thread. Supporting a tout in this present time and space shows how you do not really partake in activities in the great engineering faculty in uniben.

If you are an engineering graduate, you won't be doing this.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lordkylie:
you could have simply asked politely for me to break it down for you since you lack comprehension. That's no surprise though considering you "standwithdino". Sleep with dogs you'll wake up with fleas.
Anyway in simpler terms for simpletons,what I'm saying is :graduating with a third class is not the end of the world BUT do not make it seem like a good thing. You can make something out of your life after failure but it doesn't mean failure is in itself a good thing. It is at best something which may or may not spur you on to greater things.
P.S: you're the one who needs a degree review and by transcribe ,did you mean translate?

You see what i say; your degree is questionable... can't you just see. Your ignorance is a contagion spreading like wildfire, i am sure some persons will agree with me. I have never seen this obtuse level of ignorance in my life. Its quite a shame you are one of our first class graduates. Now i see why most firms say Nigerian graduates are not employable.

You should look up the meaning yourself, quite shameful

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Qriousity(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Pls lets do that. So you can crawl into a cave after.

And yes you are a proud 3rd class dundy, if not a full one but a potential undergrad who knows chances of making even 2:2 is like telling lai mohammed to say the truth
I tried laughing to your joke but couldn't cause it's too dry. More grace to your ministry.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Gegz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering

Kudos big man. Just one question sir. What are you standing for? That third class should be a class of grade that should be applauded? Or the circumstances surrounding how Mr Dino got his own should equally be celebrated?

Pls sir, what are you standing for?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Skywalker5(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Abeg make we hear word joor!

Stop using the "exception" as the "rule".

Why use the 5% that were successful within the 3rd class grade (accident of life! grin ) to represent and mimick the 95% that are still strugglling to use a PGD to cover it up!
grin grin

Or are you not aware that a PGD is the most costly degree in any University......... because it is needed to cover-up that disgrace of a grade!
shocked shocked

lol. 5% of third class are successful? wow, you guys need to chill out. I understand you guys either graduated with either 1st class or 2.1 and you want to show some kind "i'm better than you" syndrome but you guys need to look at reality. So Dino Melaye is part of the 5%? You guys needs to look at facts and data and not what you think is reality. How many 2.1 graduate do you know that are still struggling to find job while their 3rd class graduates have started business? I can hear them complaining a lot on Nairaland angry with the system that they cant find job.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Dongreat(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
bizzibodi:

what i am saying is as far has Dino is concern he has acheive a lot in life looking back frm where he came frm,he is fulfill,success is relative,he is smart,in life it is survival of d fittest,how many 1st class can afford a Bentley?

Please don't say survival of the fittest here as you will be in deliberately be insulting yourselves. Dino is a bloody thief who is too coward to make money without stealing from the poor. If it's a game of survival, I am sure you are his prey as he robbed from you. Preys are not suppose to praise their predators.

Stop worshipping ill gotten wealth. With all the looting he's not close to share same room (financially) with the 37 year old Facebook guy and Dude never looted the American treasury.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.