Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49506 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
ExInferis:

And all 3 were jailed.
and so
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
is this not the guy that claimed to have 18million in his bank account

no wonder
now I can see the person he has as a mentor

iranu abasha grin

modified

case of mistaken identity

its judefcc

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by charlove(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Christane:
is it a crime to graduate wit 3rd class?

not a crime. .not something to be proud of either considering the time and resources spent.
nobody goes to school to make a third class.
if he had shown his achievements after his low grades, then he will be applauded.

even his dressing sef na third class. .

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Skywalker5:
Naija and using panadol for someone's headache. What if he graduated with third class? Does that mean he won't succeed in life? This mentality is bad. There are lots of successful people who have graduated with third class and are doing very well. You guys should know that in developed countries, its not always by degree before you get a job.

Abeg make we hear word joor!

Stop using the "exception" as the "rule".

Why use the 5% that were successful within the 3rd class grade (accident of life! grin ) to represent and mimick the 95% that are still strugglling to use a PGD to cover it up!
grin grin

Or are you not aware that a PGD is the most costly degree in any University......... because it is needed to cover-up that disgrace of a grade!
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
achieverme:

And did they also enter school with 3 credits?

And Pls stop comparing Fawehimmi with Melaye; it is an insult on the Senior Advocate of the Masses
the vc has confirmed it..u all should rest
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by calculator123(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Failures always support their fellow failure.

No be your mates graduate with 2_1 and 2_2? you are happy you graduated with 3rd class.

Him mate this him mate that... Destiny routes are different.....his mate might have done better than him in school but don't forget School is not a true test of ones intellect.....Wonder why tony elumelu heads UBA.what happened to his 1.1,2.1 class mates.Do u get to hear of them today?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
remiopash:

What is wrong in having 3rd class? That you did not cheat like Dino before you have it makes you better than Dino. At least, 3rd class is better than drop out..The OP will succeed in his chosen profession (Civil Engineering) through dedication and perseverance by learning the rudiments of the work.
thank u sir
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Oboy you get time o. Stop arguing with people who are proud of wasting their parents time and money. They will drag you down to their level and floor you. Instead congratulate their stupidity as they pose no challenge to you.
Seriously don't quote them again.

I need to drill into them about life. I have suffered to accomplish what i have and it was not easy. Like i said i have younger brothera and wont tolerate this type of thinking in them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Opeade939:
Lol,at least ,I'm different from you in all ramifications.....
Ruminate on that as well.

I see you are pained. Why should i compare myself to someone whose life as no symbolic reference. Shame on you first class. Hope you have checked jobberman for the latest jobs.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Yea....... not surprised that you stand with criminals.
We know your types when we were in school

Layabouts who bribe Lecturers, carry "expo" or steal question papers out-rightly.

As strange as it is in Nigeria of today, where graduating with a "near-failure" has now turned to a badge of honour!
Where those who are supposed to be at the bottom of the ladder, now stride over the intellectual and hard-workers who have proven their mettle.

Like it is said, "Unorthodox specimen, conglomerate to the nearest proximity" .........In simple English: Birds of the same feather flock together!

I dont stand with "below average" CRIMINLAS.

#ClassOfFirstClass
people who block still get good grades
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Hardehtahyor(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wehdone bro, if it works for you it might not work for someone else...
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rockyh(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

the question shud be aw successful are u in your line of career cos some third class holders as first degree are M. Sc 1st class holders
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by achieverme(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
the vc has confirmed it..u all should rest

Confirmed what? We all saw the school cert result. 3 credits. F9 in maths

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
there is a fantasy here
bro
the third class guys these people are mentioning can be counted on ones finger

not that it matters anyway

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by deleo16(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is deep

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

So, if it is better (3rd class), why is the awarding University not placing it above the 1st Class graduands?
Why do 1st Class graduands get all the prizes at convocations?
shocked shocked grin grin

All these "CONSOLATIONS".......... are products of a "feeble and intellectually deficient" minds. grin grin grin

On the "average", if you put 100 graduates of each category (3rd class and 1st class) on the table, the rate of success amongst 3rd class might be like 5% (5 out of 100 become successful by chance!) while the rate of success of the 1st class will be as high as 90% (90 out of 100)

You people can keep consoling and deceiving yourself.
grin
Some Nigerians are good at celebrating mediocrity!.

You just nailed it. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by LockDown69(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Never underrate a 3rd class holder, as far as I am concerned, there are a lot of graduate with 2.1 and 2.2 that cannot defend the quality of their certificates, even to construct a simple sentence, no jokes I have come across many. So it shouldn't be a yardstick

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Quite absurd seeing this kind of ridiculous comment...

You have no idea why and what events might have led to that do you?

You must be very haughty and full of yourself but trust me, your type don't go far in life cos you cannot see beyond your nose...

You're disgusting...

By the way I'm a proud Super Lion, 2.1 Physics and Astronomy wink

How is it absurd, since when is 3rd class celebrated? On the contrary you are a hypocrite, you have a 2:1 but tell your 3rd class friends that they have nothing to be worried about.

I am pissed at the OP for opening this stupid thread to justify his 3rd class inly cuz dino is a senator with a 3rd class therefore it is great.

You are not GOD or even close to him to know how far i will go in life. I am smart, hardworking and try to live rifht, anything that comes my way good or bad i will take it in my stride.

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jaybee3(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

Thank you brother. First class guys have no impact in Nigeria. I basically see them as waste. The are less intuitive and all they do is read read read cram and never understand

What makes you think read read read or whatever you call it doesn't lead to the following competencies (Dedication, innovation, problem solving, et al) needed to succeed in brutal corporate world ?

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Christane:
is it a crime to graduate wit 3rd class?

nobody is saying it's a crime

but the job market bleeps you more royally if you've third class

not that it matters anyway
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Dongreat(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I need to drill into them about life. I have suffered to accomplish what i have and it was not easy. Like i said i have younger brothera and wont tolerate this type of thinking in them.

Let them be. You cannot win a gathering of fools. No one has and eventually their stupidity will drive you into fury. So stay clear before they insult your Important person.

A man who came online to say no shame in getting a third class after years in the uni have no right to exist in a world where the problems are too much for the geniuses to solve.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
rockyh:
the question shud be aw successful are u in your line of career cos some third class holders as first degree are M. Sc 1st class holders

In additiom to my 1st degree i habe 2 msc. Are you ok now.

Let me ask you a question, is 3rd class meant to be celebrated?

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
jaybee3:

What makes you think read read read or whatever you call it doesn't lead to the following competencies (Dedication, innovation, problem solving, et al) needed to succeed in brutal corporate world ?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by selingel: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Graduating with 3rd class is not the issue, but having B. A. in Geography as alleged is dangerous, as it may shut down that Department. Dont you think so?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ok na.so they don't combine results abi
achieverme:

Confirmed what? We all saw the school cert result. 3 credits. F9 in maths
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Dino Melaye scandals have come to reveal the cheat in our Nigerian system.

I am wondering what a graduate with a 3rd class degree can offer in the senate?

Dino Melaye not only got a 3rd class degree but he studied Geography at the Bachelor level at ABU.

Now what can a Senator like Melaye with a degree in Geography contribute to the senate house in law making?

I would have prefer senate to have more of law graduate, political science graduate, business courses graduate, etc to be in the senate.

Melaye Gate has come to reveal the backdoor policy in our loopholes system.

I am sure people like Dino Melaye belongs to those guyz who spend their 4-5 years university study to be chasing girls all over the campuses.

Melaye is just a naughty cheat!

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go and shut it down,u think its like your laptop
selingel:
Graduating with 3rd class is not the issue, but having B. A. in Geography as alleged is dangerous, as it may shut down that Department. Dont you think so?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
The lessons Melaye gate has taught us is for our lawmaker or the federal government to enact a law stating the minimun qualification to be a senator in Nigeria:

1. The senator must be a university graduate.

2. The senator must graduate with first class, second class upper, second class lower degree but not THIRD CLASS DEGREE ( that is for university graduate )

3. If the senator is a polytechnic graduate, he or she must graduate with First class, Upper Credit, Lower Credit but not a polytechnic PASS

4. The senator must study courses that is relevant to our national interest or the prevailing needs of the country. Courses like Law, Business, political science, economics, accounting, etc

The above requirement should also be the entry qualification to be in the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE

Aspiring senators that do not meet the requirement should go to their states house of assembly and contest to be a legislator there.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

You sound like a toddler. How do you quantify life. Kindly name a celebrated broke-ass today. Give me one, i will give countless number of those that have turned third class finish to fortunes.
Olodo like you. Remain poor because you dont see having money as part of enjoying life. what you are is quantified by your money, even your pastors preach that
And you sound like a fool, a pussy with a yeast infection The stench of your ignorance is choking us here.
Why dont you show us how much you have you demented baboon. you probably think riding Dino's nuts makes you a millionaire too? Hahahah youre a joke, an excuse for a human being. Probably one of those failed abortion children who didnt form properly. You fùck off my mentions I got lots of smack and I snack on malformed imbeciles like you

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
I graduated with a 3rd class too... wink
Even lastmumu graduated with a 3rd class. We're plenty...no need fighting over it.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Let them be. You cannot win a gathering of fools. No one has and eventually their stupidity will drive you into fury. So stay clear before they insult your Important person.

A man who came online to say no shame in getting a third class after years in the uni have no right to exist in a world where the problems are too much for the geniuses to solve.

my brother I tire too o

mark of fb
that was a dropout doesn't come out boasting he was one

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lordkylie:
you're a graduate? You can come up with something better and smarter than this. Then again maybe not. Successful people -except of course in the Nigerian context; and that's why we're miles behind the rest of the world and sinking deeper into the deluge of mediocrity and spuriousness-do not glory in failure. Rather they glory in rising from their failures. Take notes boy- there's a difference, a huuuge one.

i still maintain whosoever awarded you a degree made a historic mistake, I am so irked trying to comprehend what you are saying, your writing skills doesn't speak well of your educational history. Please what you should do is, tell this to your neighbour in yoruba and make a plea to them to transcribe into English and post here again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) / Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.